Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Fashionable Businesswoman

Mythic Hair Head Case Black Heavenly Unmentionables Diamond Grand Drape Benny the Puppy Grave Danger Fairy Wings Pretty Princess Pink Dress Pretty Princess Yellow Dress Pretty Princess Purple Dress
bobloonV2

If you would like any of the items shown, you may choose up to 3 of them and I will include them in the trade.
Miss Phoebe Phoenix
bobloonV2

If you would like any of the items shown, you may choose up to 3 of them and I will include them in the trade.

User Imageyou don't feel no shame

That's okay. Thanks.

you're like a hurricaneUser Image

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Devout Worshipper

Hygienic Smoker

Hey, Shanra.
It's Cody. If you don't remember me, my username used to be codyruby45. You aided me like 7 years ago when I got hacked. Is there an account I can send a large sum of donations to?

Devout Worshipper

I am a Superhero
Hey, Shanra.
It's Cody. If you don't remember me, my username used to be codyruby45. You aided me like 7 years ago when I got hacked. Is there an account I can send a large sum of donations to?

Hi Cody! I never know what name you're going to show up with. lol You can send any donations to the charity mule, Miss Phoebe Phoenix. Just quote me when you do, so I can accept it.

Hygienic Smoker

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I am a Superhero
Hey, Shanra.

Hi Cody! I never know what name you're going to show up with. lol You can send any donations to the charity mule, Miss Phoebe Phoenix. Just quote me when you do, so I can accept it.

I sent the trade.

Devout Worshipper

I am a Superhero
I sent the trade.

Thank you Cody. It has been accepted.

Hygienic Smoker

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I am a Superhero
I sent the trade.

Thank you Cody. It has been accepted.

You're welcome. It's no problem.
So how have you been?

Devout Worshipper

I am a Superhero
So how have you been?

Every day is different. Some days I'm in a lot of pain, like today, and other days I'm perfectly fine. My doctor plans on investigating what is causing my issues when he sees me next week. He thinks it may be chemical, and not muscle related. I've been working a lot; 40+ hours a week. Today was my day off, but I have to work Saturday.

Hygienic Smoker

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I am a Superhero
So how have you been?

Every day is different. Some days I'm in a lot of pain, like today, and other days I'm perfectly fine. My doctor plans on investigating what is causing my issues when he sees me next week. He thinks it may be chemical, and not muscle related. I've been working a lot; 40+ hours a week. Today was my day off, but I have to work Saturday.

You may want to consider taking some time off, or going in for less hours.
Your health should come before your work, always.

Devout Worshipper

I am a Superhero
You may want to consider taking some time off, or going in for less hours.
Your health should come before your work, always.

Believe you me Cody, I would love to just quit my job and stay home all day, every day, but not only do we need my income to pay bills, but my job would not let me cut back on my hours, and keep my job.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Devout Worshipper

Evil A
*yawns*

I know how you feel.
HI I have a brother who plays this he was known as CHAOS THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and was RECENTLY HACKED .. he needs someone to help him and I doubt he will get much help from gaia administration I never got help from them when I was hacked I had to rely on close friends to give me the boost but anyways he really needs help he had several items including the dullahan scythe I feel really bad and am trying my best to earn enough gold to help him just a little while I too am working on my own dream avii . its sort of hard right now for him he was working on a dream avii as well and now doesn't have the gold or help to get there I was wondering if you could help him I would be very grateful.. his new avii name is CHAOS THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT now

thanks ,

Serena

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas