3plex
HelpPhil
3plex
HelpPhil
3plex

good morning!
ayo~ c: hows it goin?

just bumping to win some stuff.u?
mostly playing hearthstone, bumping my own quest thread, replying here, and opening caches o3o;;

i would like to talk on ur quest thread now xD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/iquest-her-cold-embrace/t.52625387/ here is the link if you wanna chat there too lol
but we can chat here as well n.n i like to keep this place active hehe
mwauahhaa i feel so powerful i won my last round in hearthstone ouo` except i lost the one before that... OH WELL I WON THIS ONE AHAHAHAHA~ rawr
Meatloaf Lover

hmmmm . yea i think you're right 3nodding 3nodding
you make meatloaf with [the way i make it at least] ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, seasonings. c:
Meatloaf Lover
it generated 9 emotion_donotwant i have 1 miss? nooooooooo xDD

the miss means that your roll didnt win.
if you dont win within 5 rolls then you get a prize anyway n.n thats why i count the misses

also you counted wrong, you current have 23 bumps [you had counted to 20, but then went 17,18,19]

so the next bump is #24 c:
close to the page win!

Benevolent Lunatic

HelpPhil
oh wow congrats! n.n what kind of contest was it? c:
yay for break, lol. relaxing is nice, its what ive been doin all day =3=`
played some Tera [an MMO] but mostly Heartstone [card game]
holy s**t it IS in 5 days O__O;
my dad sent me a package that is coming in on tuesday, and xmas is thursday.. wow dad cutting it close LMAO though im more excited for the cookies that are coming in the package o3o [there are supposedly presents too, but idk what all he sent so i am more excited for COOKIES lol]

More of a raffle actually but it was intense
I've been waiting for that day and it happened me too
not really into MMOs but sometimes I play
I know
once it arrives you'll know what it is totally give me a cookie too xD

EDIT: Yes I finally won and funny part is its in the 20s emotion_dowant

Benevolent Lunatic

Meatloaf Lover

thank you . 3nodding want some meatloaf ? emotion_awesome

Yes I would like some emotion_kirakira
PoGold
HelpPhil
oh wow congrats! n.n what kind of contest was it? c:
yay for break, lol. relaxing is nice, its what ive been doin all day =3=`
played some Tera [an MMO] but mostly Heartstone [card game]
holy s**t it IS in 5 days O__O;
my dad sent me a package that is coming in on tuesday, and xmas is thursday.. wow dad cutting it close LMAO though im more excited for the cookies that are coming in the package o3o [there are supposedly presents too, but idk what all he sent so i am more excited for COOKIES lol]

More of a raffle actually but it was intense
I've been waiting for that day and it happened me too
not really into MMOs but sometimes I play
I know
once it arrives you'll know what it is totally give me a cookie too xD

EDIT: Yes I finally won and funny part is its in the 20s emotion_dowant
Tera is an MMO i used to play, but a friend of mine has recently gotten really into it. but.. the ******** pretends to know more than me, LOL. like dude i played this so much longer than you. crafting and stuff is NOT as important as you think it is. lol. so i just let him talk and i basically just go 'ahuh. sure. yes. ok.' xD not in a demeaning way - i mean, they DID change a lot of it. but he tends to repeat himself without realizing it i think.
im not totally into the game anymore but since he is playing i figured id play with him a bit, c: we made new characters and just cruising through the game - literally. im just on autopilot. it isnt very fun but it passes the time.
i mean if youre new to the game it would be fun but i had to do all the beginner stuff so much that i just zone out while playing rofl sweatdrop

though i am new to hearthstone! it is pretty fun. can also be kinda hard too. like all card games =3= i like how it is pretty simplified for the most part though, and every card has the info on the card so you know what it does even if you just got it. there are the hardcore players but i am just pretty casual about it.

ill share /some/ of the cookies >;] ALL FOR ME rofl

and yes you did! n.n i told you that it must be your lucky number, haha!

Benevolent Lunatic

HelpPhil
Tera is an MMO i used to play, but a friend of mine has recently gotten really into it. but.. the ******** pretends to know more than me, LOL. like dude i played this so much longer than you. crafting and stuff is NOT as important as you think it is. lol. so i just let him talk and i basically just go 'ahuh. sure. yes. ok.' xD not in a demeaning way - i mean, they DID change a lot of it. but he tends to repeat himself without realizing it i think.
im not totally into the game anymore but since he is playing i figured id play with him a bit, c: we made new characters and just cruising through the game - literally. im just on autopilot. it isnt very fun but it passes the time.
i mean if youre new to the game it would be fun but i had to do all the beginner stuff so much that i just zone out while playing rofl sweatdrop

though i am new to hearthstone! it is pretty fun. can also be kinda hard too. like all card games =3= i like how it is pretty simplified for the most part though, and every card has the info on the card so you know what it does even if you just got it. there are the hardcore players but i am just pretty casual about it.

ill share /some/ of the cookies >;] ALL FOR ME rofl

and yes you did! n.n i told you that it must be your lucky number, haha!

LOL I bet you had fun listening to him xD
so were the beginning stages long?
I'm not good with card games hehe
PoGold

LOL I bet you had fun listening to him xD
so were the beginning stages long?
I'm not good with card games hehe
well i got to level 40 a lot so up to then is boring for me >A<;;
im just kinda entertaining him, i guess i could say?
idk it is fun to play with others! just sometimes the game is boring lol
i try to enjoy myself though c:

hearthstone is kinda easy. and you could always just go up against easy AI
ive been getting ballsy and playing ranked LOL
though i am a low enough rank that if i lose, i dont lose my position. though i think the next rank probably loses position. idk.
ive been winning only every other round ;[ these people can be hardcore sometimes!
plus its luck of the draw since the decks are shuffled ya know?
HelpPhil
Meatloaf Lover
it generated 9 emotion_donotwant i have 1 miss? nooooooooo xDD

the miss means that your roll didnt win.
if you dont win within 5 rolls then you get a prize anyway n.n thats why i count the misses

also you counted wrong, you current have 23 bumps [you had counted to 20, but then went 17,18,19]

so the next bump is #24 c:

is that so eek . im not good at counting . sweatdrop i get lost sweatdrop

#24 3nodding
Meatloaf Lover

#24 3nodding
lol that is ok xD i got your back >;D
so what time is it there?
HelpPhil
Meatloaf Lover

#24 3nodding

thank yoooou heart

its 1:30pm . xD how bout there ? biggrin

donut 26 emotion_awesome
Meatloaf Lover
HelpPhil
Meatloaf Lover

#24 3nodding

thank yoooou heart

oh wow where do u live? i live in the states, central time, it is only 11;30pm for me here
HelpPhil
Meatloaf Lover
HelpPhil
Meatloaf Lover

#24 3nodding

thank yoooou heart

oh wow where do u live? i live in the states, central time, it is only 11;30pm for me here

wow . so far. xD biggrin biggrin . i live in Philippines . i noticed that the date here in gaia is Dec 20 , but here in Philippines its Dec 21 . 3nodding xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff