nay 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Yep. You read that title right.

I know it might sound strange, especially considering that I do have an art and item quest, and the giveaway isn't scheduled til November. But, with me working Monday through Friday, I only have the weekends to focus on participating in contests in order to get gold, which is hard, and my items don't seem worth buying because they never sell. Basically, it's gonna be way tough (which is why I'm starting so early.) Hence the birth of this thread. I am sincerely looking for gold and items for this giveaway, not for my own personal gain, but for the giveaway I have planned. Please read through this thread and see if it's something you'd be interested in helping out with.

I am more than fine on the gold front! Check the gold section!

HEY! Thanks to a few donations and some lucky sales, I've managed to get over 140bil in gold and over 80 items as well as complete all the items for the avatars. My quest is complete. BUT, I AM still looking for donations in items and/or gold. THESE WILL BE FOR MINI PRIZES TO BE GIVEN OUT NOT APART OF THE MAIN EVENT! If you have animal items, that would be great since I've added an animal raffle slot. Please look here and here for my item progress. Thank you for at least stopping by!
          Rules of this Quest.
          Follow ToS.
          Be nice.
          Please send all donations to my secondary mule, xXxDessireexXx; I'm going to keep them there because if I send them to my other mule, Pharaohs Assistant, I'm likely to forget what they're there for and give them up for art. stressed
          Please post in this thread if you intend to donate, that way I know to log into my mule.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

The Giveaway.

Well, this November 5th, I will be turning 21. whee And to help me celebrate this awesome achievement that I shall soon unlock, I'll be hosting a giveaway for five days, between the first and fifth of November. Each day will have an "event" where participates and have fun and win a sweet prize. The prizes will include gold, items, and Gaia Cash (which I will be paying for myself). These "events" will be different each day, until my birthday, where the final awards and prizes will be given out and I will hopefully be able to show off my gifts and art. emotion_kirakira That's the plan for the giveaway, anyways.

If you're not interested in donating, but would be really happy to join this future giveaway, please quote me here with the words I WANNA JOIN!!! and I will put you on my quote list. I have my quote list on my other test thread, but I'll put it here (most of these people are friends or people I see around all the time...or admire. redface

Quote List
          People with a emotion_hug in their quote, are apart of my harem (meaning literally on my friend list) and may enter the Lalalalala Harem Time raffle.

Sineaed emotion_hug
          Aya und Wolf emotion_hug
          HatsuHikari emotion_hug
          I luff Nascar emotion_hug
          Lady Kikila emotion_hug
          ShapeShifter-Rave emotion_hug
          sensitive devils emotion_hug
          Flightless_BlackSwan emotion_hug
          Lorde Royals emotion_hug
          Elinoire emotion_hug
          Anubas x3 emotion_hug
          Little Sholac emotion_hug
          Foxy ninja 14 emotion_hug
          Nariana emotion_hug
          Forks Meet Spoons emotion_hug
          Lake HyIia emotion_hug
          The Fallen Gabriel emotion_hug
          Almost Lovely emotion_hug
          Lilybounce emotion_hug
          PandaPlushiee emotion_hug
          uchiha fxcks emotion_hug
          AngelicHottie126 emotion_hug
          -l- Kori -l- emotion_hug
          OutaiTabibito emotion_hug
          Nariana emotion_hug
          Elinoire emotion_hug
          sugaroverflow emotion_hug
          Elisya emotion_hug
          Beautiful Fool emotion_hug
          Evil Emperor Ecchimau emotion_hug
          Hanyou AngeI emotion_hug
          Von Diita
          Art of Heaven
          Feral Rogue
          Tuesday Mournings
          marwolfer
          t3h marth
          Tuni Fish
          Dailanie
          Organic Jello
          Rogue Thoughts
          Susue
          Raining_Nights
          Aqua Fortise
          Navean
          Shooting Stargazer 28
          Voq
          Nothing
          Eloquentress
          Susue
          l S0ULS l
          pearlmethyst
          ugIy en fat
          scarlet_maven
          Cladera
          twilight_princess01
          Jamais Changeant
          IVIomoi
          Anazilla
          Mama_TekTek
          Geek Sama
          Count_Whiskers
          TERRlBLY
          nefret2011
          Kirsikkax
          Silverdreamx
          Halfaxa
          Lady Mirrou
          Cumulous_Cloud_9
          faerie graveyard
          Anyel Sparkx
          Cat Dee Bo
          Melancholy Massacre
          chocoberrymint
          -I- Elliot March -I-
          dirthouse
          Inventive Tyrant
          LadyKayK N O X x
          Navean
          Kingdom_of_Ribbon
          ICESYS
          DorkyBerries
          M e ll o M o n s t e r
          Precious_Minty
          If Only I Could TeII You
          Ines Verdelet
          Zhai Kiada
          Lily Waterleaf
          angel allure
          skrinkleandskrod
          Sinister Lynx
          Shhh Im Sleeping
          Kitana Hiki
          Beauty of Grace
          Horntastic
          Kuro Neko Kyoko
          Amethyst Tenshi
          vampadd1ct

Donators:
          Firanzia-Vice
          Orange Dweeb
          Lilybounce
          lazii-diino
          Denecoo

I understand how hard this might be to believe, people lie about doing stuff like this all the time, but I'm deadly serious about this. You can even see my progress for the layout of the actual giveaway; its in my test threads (all of my test threads are called "The Pharaoh's Chamber;" ) so search them up if you don't believe me. Also, I fully intend to do a screen recording of my items, gold, and purchasing of Gaia Cash, so that people will believe me for the giveaway.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

User Image

The Donators.

Here will be the list of donators; donators will automatically be added to the quote list for the giveaway. At the moment, the full "event price" I'm looking for is 132 billion gold, 3591 Gaia cash, which I will pay for myself, five full made avatars, and 60 items. My progress will be shown in the appropriate posts below. Should I make that goal, I guess I can add on more prizes. emotion_kirakira

Donators:
          Firanzia-Vice~ Rakugaki Style, Cecilia's Circlet, Astra: Lavender Glowing Forehead Star
          Orange Dweeb~ Golden Admirer, Monarch Headphones
          Sineaed~ Hazy Ember, Monthly Collectible Letter for July 2014, Pora Ice: Alchemized, Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2014, Monthly Collectible for August 2014
          Lilybounce ~Queen Anne's Lace
          Aya und Wolf~ 40,000,000,000
          lazii-diino ~ 10,000,000,000 + Raccoon Companion (5), Walking Dead Poster A, Jungle King, War Game
          Denecoo ~ Ghastly Professor
          Amy_29star ~ Luxurious Elizabeth + Pastel Sweetie + Blushing Light Charmer + Marooned Lass + Keylime Cutie Pie + Little Bird's Friend + SDPlus #406 Kirby + Mark of Courage + Alpha Centauri + Hollywood Starlet + [Animal] Uriel's Wings + [Animal] Strawberry Panda Fur + [Animal]Loving Manner
          HatsuHikari ~ Crimson Sunset + Blitzkrieg King + Little Sous Spirits + Happy Melody + Bonbonieru Konpeito +Priscilla the Perfect + I Am Sparkly

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

User Image

The Gold.

Here is my progress for the gold I'm trying to get for the giveaway, a current total of 132 billion gold.

AWESOME. THANKS TO A FEW DONATIONS AND SOME LUCKY SALES, I'VE MANAGED TO ACCUMULATE 144,673,960,917, WHICH WAS OVER MY MARK (where was all this gold when I was questing my wishlist stare ) SO MY GIVEAWAY GOLD QUEST IS COMPLETE. THE EXTRA GOLD WILL BE USED FOR MINI PRIZES. emotion_yatta

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

User Image

N DIS IZ OPIN!!!

lol, it's open so if you wish to donate, bump, chat, or get a spot on the quote list you may now do so. I'm going to start working on my layout and I'll be back in about a half hour to bump this. emotion_yatta

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

That's a lot of gold you're going after.

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
nefret2011

That's a lot of gold you're going after.

User Image
          Yep. But, I'm doing well so far. Push comes to shove I'll just Gaia Cash it out to get it. I reeeeeally don't want to, but I just might have to.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Aw. That makes me said that two people don't want to go to my giveaway. crying

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Yep. But, I'm doing well so far. Push comes to shove I'll just Gaia Cash it out to get it. I reeeeeally don't want to, but I just might have to.

I'm avoiding Gaia cash as long as there's still this monstrous inflation.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
nefret2011
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

I'm avoiding Gaia cash as long as there's still this monstrous inflation.

User Image
          I've been avoiding my entire Gaian life. But, I'll be twenty one and I'm allowed to be reckless with my money for once. Not like it's going anywhere useful anyways. emotion_facepalm

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          I've been avoiding my entire Gaian life. But, I'll be twenty one and I'm allowed to be reckless with my money for once. Not like it's going anywhere useful anyways. emotion_facepalm

I am also 21....and fearful for my future and therefore being super stingy in spending money.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
nefret2011
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

I am also 21....and fearful for my future and therefore being super stingy in spending money.

User Image
          Oh, I'm not 21 yet, lol. But, I will be in November. I'm very modest with my money and I hardly ever do anything for myself, let alone others, so my money always last. Mostly because I know what it's like to not have money and I always save it.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Oh, I'm not 21 yet, lol. But, I will be in November. I'm very modest with my money and I hardly ever do anything for myself, let alone others, so my money always last. Mostly because I know what it's like to not have money and I always save it.

I'm a fairly low-maintenance girl, shopping mostly at thrift stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff