Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
violet_flame
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Oh wow. Well then....okay. You sound very busy.

Yeah.....only way I do eyeliner is loose powder....and very carefully "Tapping" it into place with a thin, straight edged brush. Otherwise...I kinda fail.

He has.....hopefully. I will NOT talk to him and if he does try to talk to me...I AM getting cops involved. I refuse to put up with anymore of that crap. That kind of behavior is highly threatening....even if no threat was said outright.
...well.....okay....>///////////<
He is....even if he thinks he is a jerk. Which he's not. And I refuse to let him ever think I think or might ever think that. Because he's just busy and things come up all the time. It's not like he treats me badly or anything. I just don't get to see him as often as I'd like is all. And that I can handle.
I was fine. Made it through the day. It didn't do anything permanent to me....other than ingrain an utter abhorrence for that "teacher" into me.

*whispers back* I don't know....never had tea ice cream before....I usually go for coffee ice cream.......is tea ice cream any good? Does it taste like tea?

Wow.....We got snow for thanksgiving too...though it didn't stay around too long after. Warming up is a good thing.

Yeah.....which is why I'm looking for a better job... (haven't really had any better days....)

Oh no.......but I really can't say anything about that, as I did the exact same. But that's definitely being busy. Do you at least try to get extra sleep on days when you can?

(well....okay)

Heh. Yeah....

There's powder eyeliner? o.O I didn't know that.... Sometimes I feel like liquid eyeliner wouldn't be too difficult, and then other times I feel like it'd be the most difficult thing on the planet. The fact that you wear any eyeliner at all, though, is already one step up from me! ^-^

You need to get a restraining order on him or something. DON'T let him harass you!
-laughs- It's just the truth!
Ach. The problems of being in love. Hopefully he'll have more time in the future to be with you. ^-^
Ah... that's... better, at least.... I think.

-still whispering- Green tea ice cream? Yeah, it's pretty good. Um... I don't know if it tastes like tea though... I never really thought about it? You could probably ask them for a sample.

It stuck, for me. In fact, it was snowing last night, though it stopped this morning.

! Good luck then! (That... is unfortunate. D: Maybe in the future...?)

Yeah, I sleep late at the end of the week and right now since it's Thanksgiving break. But I oversleep, ie wake up way past 12pm. It's not so good 'coz it makes me lethargic, but it lets me catch up a little bit. Then the week starts again and I am once again sleep deprived. -sighs- Sleeping extra at week's end doesn't really work super well. I'm still tired during the week when I need to be up paying attention in class.

You can do it! (?)

Well....kinda...it's more like eyeshadow that I use as eyeliner....

I won't, trust me. But as it is, he's not contacted me in any way at all since then...and I'm not really even worrying about him anymore...It's really kinda nice actually.
...yeah......I'm just....very hesitant to say something like that because to me it sounds quite self-important and presumptuous...even if it IS true.
Well, I did get to see him today, which was really awesome. Learned some new things and managed to show him half of my Halloween costume (like I'd offered and then said I would the next time I saw him) to boot!
It's definitely better.

....maybe.......I think I'll stick with coffee though...because I really like it. *nodnod*

But at least you're not "drowning" in snow.....I hope?

Thanks! (Well, I did have at least one good day....had a lovely conversation with a lady from Scotland. emotion_kirakira )

Awwww.....Well....hopefully you'll get some relief from that over winter break.

Ah... sort of. I technically passed my calc final, and that's the only grade I know so far. But thanks!

Which is totally fine too. It goes on your eyes, same difference.

biggrin That's good then! Great, even! ^-^ I'm glad.
Sometimes it's good to be modest. Other times you should just accept the truth. Though it does make you quite adorable.
Yay! biggrin Sounds like loads of fun! ^-^ I'm glad you guys got to spend time together, that's really awesome.

Hmm... not even espresso chip? That's pretty good too.

...not yet. Apparently will be when I return from winter break though....

biggrin Whoa! That's super cool! What was she doing in not-Scotland?

Oui! I get to sleep. And for once I don't have work over winter break! I just need to do applications for things like project teams and internships and whatnot. ^-^

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
EccentricKitteh
doctor_victoria_mortea
EccentricKitteh
*Peeks my head in while mewing*
aw your avatar is adorable

Thank you ^o^. Also, how are you today?
Fine you?

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
EccentricKitteh
doctor_victoria_mortea
EccentricKitteh
doctor_victoria_mortea
EccentricKitteh
*Peeks my head in while mewing*
aw your avatar is adorable

Fine you?

I am doing alright. Just a little sleepy today XD.
sleep

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
EccentricKitteh
doctor_victoria_mortea
EccentricKitteh
doctor_victoria_mortea
EccentricKitteh

Fine you?

I am doing alright. Just a little sleepy today XD.
sleep

I just woke up a good 10 to 20 minutes ago o.o. Too early.
lol

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Thank you Anon I am having trouble saving so I can't show off the scythe right now but I did get it

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: What is red? black? yet sharp? Open up this little present to see what lies inside. But be careful while doing so! Happy Holidays!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
EccentricKitteh
Pink Tubby Custard
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

Same c:
man my back really hurts. :/

I recommend either a hot water bottle or some icy hot for back aches. C: