Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 4688 4689 4690 > >> >>> »|

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hello and welcome lovely ladies and kind sirs! Welcome to what you might ask? Well, as the title might imply, a Charity Thread! But, this is not any ordinary Charity Thread. This is a Charity Thread dedicated to music! You know those people that say that music is their life? Well, then, yeah, welcome home! Along with music, there are also contests galore!
So now that the introduction is done, head on to the rest of the posts and see just what makes this Charity different.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||Song Of The Month||Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Every Charity must have rules! So here are mine:

o1--Follow all Gaia's ToS.
            o2--You must read the whole front page!
            o3--Be literate! Oh my God, please.
            o4--No stealing any of my artwork! It sucks anyways. Why would you want to steal it?
            o5--If you are going for a donation or want to enter a contest, remeber to read the rules for that too.
            o6--No cybering! It's gross.
            o7--No flaming anyone in this thread. That includes me.
            o8--Do not beg for gold. If you would like a donation, find out how to get one in the post below.
            o9--If there is anyone else in this thread, I would appreciate it if you talked to them and not just bump. You will not be appreciated if you do not talk to people if they are there. Senseless bumping when someone is around will get you blacklisted!.
            1o--All trades and PMs must be labeled.
            11--If I do not reply to a contest entry or donation form in two days, then please PM me the contest entry or donation form.
            12--I do NOT tolerate rule-breakers. If you break a rule, you will not get gold. This includes the rules in this post and the rules for contests and donations.

These rules can and may be changed as seen fit.

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||
            Song Of The Month||Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

So, how do I get a donation?

Easy! Just follow these simple rules.

o1--You must fill out the form below. Just post it in the thread. I'll see it.
o2--You must have a Quest Thread that has atleast 2o pages.
o3--I must see that you are willing to work towards your goal.
o4--You must stay and chat here for atleast a week to get your donation. After that you can bolt. (But it would be nice if you would stay.)
o5--You can apply for a donation as many times as you want as long as the slots are open.
o6--If you do not have the codeword, you will not get a donation. You can re-apply though. The codeword is somewhere on the first page in plain sight.
o7--When you have recieved your donation, it would be nice it you would say thank you in some way. Either by posting, PMing, or commenting on my profile a thank you would be nice. ^^
These rules can and may change as seen fit.

How much gold do I get?

Depending on how much you chatted//bumped in this thread and how dedicated you are to your quest is how much gold I will give you. Or, who knows, I might just go out and buy the item for you.
Right now I'd say that after you have filled out all the requirements, you will get a minimum of 5oog. But, with chatting//bumping and a good quest thread, the possibilities are limitless.
And don't just think I give out gold and items for your avatar. I also have a lot of game items saved up (fishing items, bugs, trash, flowers) saved up and it's just sitting there...rotting.
So, if you are questing for things like that, then I have em' for you.

How fast will I get my donation?

Again, it depends. Depending on how much I have in funds and what you are questing for. But to give you an idea, if you are questing an item that costs 1ooK, and you've been fairly active and I can see you really want it, and funds are okay, after you've filled out all the requirements, expect your donation in four days or so. (This is after you have chatted//bumped for the first week.)

Can I still post my form if the slots are full?

Yes, as long as I don't have something in the title or on the first post about not posting anymore forms. If there is nothing in the title or in the first post, then go ahead and post your form even if the slots are full.

Can I really leave after I get my donation?

Yes, you can. I know you have other things to attend to. You've earned your donation. Why make you stay longer? But it would be very much appreciated if you did stay.
A simple "thank you," though, after you get your donation is very much appreciated.

Form:

[center][size=9][color=red]Username?:
Quest link (link, not just the URL, please)?:
What are you currently questing for?:
How much gold do you have saved up for what you are questing?:
Codeword?:
[/color][/size][/center]

If you have any questions at all, please, either post them here or PM me.

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||Song Of The Month
||Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Slots:
Right now there will be three slots open. If your form is in here, then that means you have followed all the rules, and I am now currently working on your donation!

o1.--Open!
o2--Open!
o3--Open!

Waiting List:
If your from is here, then that means I am waiting for you to fill in the requirements. As in your one week of bumping//chatting.

o1--Open!
o2--Open!
o3--Open!

People I've Donated To:
And this does not include people who have won the contests.
For previous people I've donated to, click here.
9o. pythonesque-- 1o,ooog.
91. Music Obsessed Nanny-- 14,ooog.
92. cherry god mother-- 13,ooog.
93. streets of nowhere-- 18,ooog.
94. barfcorn chicken-- 15,ooog.
95. Milk Carton Bunny-- 1o,ooog.
96. streets of nowhere-- 2o,ooog.
97. Seika Arai-- 1o,ooog.
98. cherry god mother-- 1o,ooog.
99. pythonesque-- 1o,ooog.
1oo. ii-ParkBom-- 3o,ooog.
1o1. Obstruction-- Black Warm Hearts Coat

Donators:

These are the generous people that have donated to this Charity:
To see previous donors, click here.
ii D i s k o-- 7oo,ooog. <333
ii D i s k o-- A KiKi Kitty Plushie to give away! <333
xXbubbleteaxX-- 66o2 gold. <3
lock the cashbox-- 1oo,ooog. <333
XxXxXxXCharleneXxXxXxX-- 5o,ooog. <333
Larger Than Lifesize-- Dragon Bone Helm & other items, <3
t-t-ten million fireflies -- 25,ooog

These are the generous people who have donated to my quest:
Dreams To Come True Charity-- Gothic Veil. <33
The Musical-- Lucky Mood Bubble
idealover-- Music Note Mood Bubble
Windy_Day-- 1 White Ink <3 + Dashing Gentleman Gold and Black Cane <33
raw pizza-- Audrey's White Long Gloves + Black Strapless Bra + Leafy Tavern Wench's Chincher + Sacred Leaf + Green Buckle trench Hat + Angry Vein Mood Bubble + Golden Star Mood Bubble <333
iMindless Cookie-- 2 White Inks
Sayheebie-- Blue Ink + (3) Golden Snitch. <33 + Brilliant Mood Bubble + Demonic Mood Bubble + Frustrated Mood Bubble + Loving Heart Mood Bubble + Screw Mood Bubble + Sweatdrop Mood Bubble <333
cherry god mother-- Skittles Aquarium Fish + Green Alien Tattoo <33
iMindless Cookie-- Omnomnom Hat + Satin Hairbow + Fallen Wish + Winter Rose + Masquerade + Aquarium Bell Blossom + Aquarium Background (Pastel Coral) + Ritzy Cream Pearl Necklace + Powdered Sugarplum Puff Sleeves + Heart Eye Patch + Oculus Mythica + Heavenly Drapes + Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans + Panda Mood Bubble + 11716g + Kiki Kitty Plushie + Kottan Bell + Wed To Darkness + Cloud + GO Phones + Dark Halo + Nitemare Sash + Grizzly Hoodie <333
cherry god mother-- 1 Yellow Ink, 1 Red Ink, 1 Blue Ink <33
December 74-- Starfish Face
ii D i s k o-- an unimaginable amount of gold. <3
Obstruction-- 4 get better lollies
XxXxXxXCharleneXxXxXxX-- Cupcake Confection, 51o tickets. <3
cherry god mother-- Scarlet Mist

--During the week before Christmas, I managed to give out 39 gifts to some lovely Gaians, and I got 24 amazing gifts in return--

Current Charity Funds: 5oo,ooog
This does not include gold that will go towards the contests.

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||Song Of The Month||
Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

White List:
To get on this list, you must be a regular here. That means chatting//bumping even after you get your donation.

o1-- cherry god mother
o2-- streets of nowhere
o3-- Music Obsessed Nanny
o4-- Obstruction
o5-- ii D i s k o
o6-- pythonesque
o7-- Mistress Charlene

Black List:
The people on this list have disobeyed my rules.

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||Song Of The Month||Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Okay, so I bet you're wondering What makes this a music dedicated Charity? And I'll admit, so far, it's really just another Charity.
But now you come upon this post. And this is what makes it different: the contests!

And, yes, contests are that important here that they deserve an exclamation point after it.

The First Post Is Golden!

From page 27oo to page 3ooo, the first poster on each page will be entered into a raffle. The page number a person is the first poster on will be his/hers raffle ticket number. There is no limit to how many times you can be entered into the raffle. Please follow rule #9! If you are bumping while someone else is in the thread just to be the first poster on the next page, you will not get a raffle ticket for that page! It will go to the person below you.
Once we reach page 0ooo, I'll use the Random Number Generator to determine the winning number.
If I happen to be the first poster on a certain page, the winner will be the next poster that is not me. If I am the only person that posted on that page, then I will generate another number.

The prize is one random MC that can be from any month and any year and 6o,ooog.
If the person that wins is on the White List (meaning that they have been here for a while and isn't just a random kid that thought they would cheat the people who really deserve it), they will receive an extra bonus.

I'd try to get on the White List, if I were you.

Free Rice!

Go to this website: FreeRice.com
For every question you get right there, you donate ten grains of rice to someone who needs it. Get a bunch of questions right, you get a bunch of rice for those in need.

How do you get Gaian gold out of this? Simple, my dear fellow! Send me a screen shot of your results when you're done playing. For every bowl or rice (1oo grains, ten questions right) you get, I will give you 1oo gold. If you beat the high score, you wil get a special bonus! Please refer to the Contest Winners! section to see what the current high score is. You can send in three screen shots a day.

Please take note that there are other subjects besides vocabulary. Spanish, math, other languages, grammar.

Questions? Ask them.

Lyric Posting Contest!

This one is quite simple. All you have to do is post lyrics to any song (nothing with too much swearing, though) line by line in order. There must be atleast 2o (there can be more than 2o) lines in each song. And finish the song! Don't just do 2o lines! PM me after every song you finish. In that PM include the link (not the URL, not the page number, the LiNK) of the page that you finished on, the song, and the artist.
I do check to see that you've posted every line. Then continue with the rest of your songs.

Prizes:

To get a prize, you must have PMed me after every song you have finished.

After you have finished 1o songs, use the Random Number Generator to get your prize. The first number will be one, the next will be however many items are on this list. What ever number you get from the Random Number Generator, that's the prize. So, if the Random Number Generator picked the number 1o, you get the prize on the list that has a ten in front of it. Simple, no? Okay, so I realize that my explanation might be a little confusing. So, I did an example of how you are supposed to do this contest. Example. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

o1--Piggy Plushie
o2--Water Meat (Plushie)
o3--Coco Kitty Mylar Birthday Balloon
o4--12,ooog.
o5--Starmony
o6--YHBT Hat
o7--Pink Magical Giftbox
o8--Rock Puppy
o9--3,ooog.
1o--2,ooog.
11-- 1o,ooog.
12--Blue Sweetheart Teddy
13--5,ooog
14--Orindae (8th Gen)
15-- DandiiDooDad Spore

You can do this contest however many times you want.

Music Quiz!

PM me with the link of the page you have finished on. I do check.

Okay, so this is very simple. Put your iPod or MP3 Player on shuffle. Whatever song you get, that's your answer to the question. Hit the forward button. And that's your answer to the next question. Hit the forward button. And that's your answer to the next question. And so on. Keep doing that until you finish the quiz. Of course you could use iTunes and use Party Shuffle, but with my iTunes, they won't shuffle all the songs.
If you do not have an iPod or MP3 Player, then don't worry, there will also be another quiz for you.
Please put the name and the artist of the song.
Please post each answer in a seperate post, with the question.

Prizes:

PM me with the link of the page you have finished on. I do check.

First 5 people to finish this quiz gets 3K.
Next 1o people gets 1K.
All others after that get 4oog.

-Scroll down for questions-

The Quiz!

This quiz is for you guys that don't have an iPod or MP3 Player. But if you do have one, you are also welcome to do this quiz.
Please post each answer in a seperate post.

Prizes:

First 5 people get 3k.
Next 1o people get 1K.
All others after that will get 4oog.

You can do each quiz however many times you want.

-scroll down for questions-

Page Contests!

You must have posted atleast 2o times in this thread to recieve a prize.
If I am the one that wins, the prize will go to the person who posts after me.

Prizes:

First person to page 43oo--4,321g.
First person on page 431o--2,ooog.
First Person On Page 435o--5oog.
First Person On Page 44ooo--2o,ooog.
First Person On Page 445o--4,4oog.
First Person On Page 49oo--3,ooog.
First Person On Page 495o--2o,ooog.
First Person On Page 496o-- 3,ooog.
First Person On Page 4975-- 5og.

Guess That Band!

Alright, so I'm going to post a picture of a band. Your job is to simply guess that band. Once you do, just send on over a PM and tell me what band you think it is. Don't post it. Send a PM. You can only guess once! Make it count!

If you cannot see the image, please adjust your settings.

User Image

Know that band? Send over a PM!

Only one winner is permitted.

The prize is 2oog!

Dice Contest!

It's easy.
Roll six dice. Make them six sided. Get a 36 and you win Demonic Anklets.
Get a 34 or 35 and you win Music Note Mood Bubble.
If you win, send me a PM with a link to the page you won on.
You may roll dice as you do the other contests that involve posting.
Only one person can win the Demonic Anklets. Multiple people can win the Music Note Mood Bubble. Good luck. :3

Intro||Rules!||How It Works||Donations||Lists||Contests!||About||Song Of The Month||
Updates||Quests||Contest Winners||Links||Music Quiz||The Quiz||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

About The Charity:

This Charity's name comes from one of the lines in "All Around Me" by Flyleaf, what used to be sweetari's favorite band. It was originally going to be named "The One More Day In Paradise Charity" after "Paradise" by Vanessa Carlton, but sweetari decided that "The Music Makes Me Sway" sounded better with the theme of the charity.

Sweetari has always wanted to open up a Charity...and, well, now here it is, ready to give out gold to all the greedy Gaians!

About The Owner:

"Sweetari" is pronounced "Swee--Tar--EE." Just to let you guys know who can't pronounce. (;

Anyways, I'm sixteen years old. I'm Chinese. I was born and raised in America, though.

Oh, and the codeword? It's "malnutrition." Make sure to put that in your forms!

I like reading, computers with high-speed Internet access, and writing in online journals. If you want to friend me on melo, PM/comment. Obviously, I love music. Can't play an instrument or keep a beat to save my life, though.
        Dislikes of mine include "txt tlk," overly-popular bands, people's "relationships" that can't last more than three hours, people that change for the worse, bands breaking up, and NCIS taking up all of House's air time! No, seriously. It pisses me off.

I get addicted easily and love to be obsessed. Researching on topics I like and keeping up on current events have become a hobby of mine. Google is my friend. (: Nerdy, right?
        I complain a lot, mostly via online journals and in here. Though I try to limit my complaints on Gaia for fear of becoming too much of a pain.

User Image

I believe that no matter how much info I put in an About Me, I can never nail myself down. So stick around and get to know what I'm really like.

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Song Of The Month:

"Back Stabbin' Betty" -- Cage The Elephant

Past Songs Of The Month:

For ALL past Songs of the Month, please go here!

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

7.4.o8--The Music Makes Me Sway Charity is officially open!
7.12.o8--i H Y P H YY- N I N J A donated to the Charity! Thanks again. ~_~
7.2o.o8--The music quiz is finished!
8.2o.o8--The quiz is finished!
11.28.o8-- New Algebra Quiz added!
3.o7.o9-- Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! From now until April 19, 2oo9, anyone who wins a contest will get double what they normally would!
o3.21.o9-- I made a new signature image for the Charity! Thank you to flyleafonline.com for the .gif! (They made the original .gif, I just added the charity's name to it. But it took forever because I had to add the name to EVERY SiNGLE frame.)
o4.19.o9-- Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double is over!
o4.2o.o9-- The codeword has changed and can be found in a new post.
o4.26.o9-- New Contest: Battle Of The Bands!
o6.14.o9-- Got rid of the Algebra Contest. Opened up the Dice Contest!
o6.23.o9-- New suggestions post up. Still underconstruction, but will have suggested bands that I think you should listen to. Currently has bands that users suggest and you can now get gold for suggesting me an item.
11.15.o9--Changed the Halloween Event into the Thanksgiving Event.

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Questing:
I am currently questing Flossy Fox. User Image
User Image

Side Quests: Prize & Joy!
I'm questing tickets for all the Prize & Joy items I want. I'm earning tickets by myself through playing slots and blackjack. I will only accept donations of tokens.

Currently Questing: Swirl Glasses. User Image

User Image

Next On The List:
User Image x_x Glasses
User Image Smile Glasses
User Image >_< Glasses
User Image -_- Glasses
User Image ._. Glasses
User Image .-_.- Glasses
User Image o_o Glasses
User Image U_U Glasses

Completed Quests:
All The Original Cash Shop Mood Bubbles
Padmavati's Lotus
Starfish (yellow)
Romance Pendant
Melonpan Of Haruharu
Will-O-The-Wisp
Lilja's Petals
Drystan's Petals
n_n Glasses
Heart Glasses
Reindeer Slippers (61,ooog).
Dreamer's Dust (99,ooog).
Autumn Glory. (47,ooog)
Halftone Here (252,ooog).

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

For a list of all previous winners & the prizes they won, click here.

The First Post Is Golden!

Music Obsessed Nanny. Pages 13oo -- 17oo.
Winning post on page 1314!
Won 6o,ooog + December 2oo7 Thank You Letter + Gothic Veil

Music Obsessed Nanny. Pages 17oo -- 2ooo.
Winning post on page 19o7!
Won 6o,ooog + August 2oo8 Thank You Letter + Panda Mood Bubble

cherry god mother. Pages 2ooo -- 22oo.
Winning post on page I FORGET.
Won 6o,ooog + Thank You Letter For February 2oo8 + Bluffing Mood Bubble

Akiko-infinity. Pages 22oo -- 25oo.
Winning post on page 2374.
Won 6o,ooog + Thank You Letter For June 2o1o.

Free Rice!
Geiven-- 4ooo grains = 4ooog.
Geiven-- 1oooo grains = 1oooo + 2ooo bonus.
damaged scene-- 12,o8o grains = 12,o8og + 192o bonus.
streets of nowhere-- 7,38o grains= 738og.
damaged scene-- 2o,ooo grains = 2o,ooog + 7ooo bonus.
streets of nowhere-- 853o grains = 853og.
streets of nowhere-- 13,7oo grains = 13,7oog.
streets of nowhere-- 14,3oo grains = 14,3oog.
Obstruction-- 6,ooo grains = 6,ooog.
December 74-- 3o,ooo grains = 3o,ooog + 11,ooo +Skittles Rainbow
December 74-- 1o,ooo grains = 1o,ooog
December 74-- 5,ooo grains = 5,ooog.
Dalileo-- 5,4oo grains = 5,4oog.
Dalileo-- 11,39o grains = 11,39og.
Dalileo-- 5,ooo grains = 5,ooog.
cherry god mother-- 6,7oo grains = 6,7oog.
streets of nowhere-- 5,ooo grains = 5,ooog.
Zora the lovely-- 82o grains = 82og.
oreog-- 3,ooo grains = 3,ooog.
Pythonesque-- 2,ooo grains = 2,ooog.
Music Obsessed Nanny-- 6,ooo grains = 6,ooog.
cute_slasher-- 5,87o grains = 5,87og.
Pythonesque-- 2,ooo grans = 2,ooog.
barfcorn chicken-- 9,ooo grains = 9,ooog.
fr00t_w00t_l00t-- 5,ooo grains = 5,ooog.
blue_sour_skittle -- 31,18o grains = 31,18o

*Bold indicates current high score.

Battle Of The Bands! Winners:
Muse [raw pizza] Vs. System Of A Down [Death x Cookie]
Winner-- System Of A Down submitted by Death x Cookie.

Prodigy [Renee The Rabid Squirrel] Vs. Saliva [cherry god mother]
Winner-- Prodigy submitted by Renee The Rabid Squirrel

Mindless Self Indulgence [Death x Cookie] Vs. The Lonely Island [Renee The Rabid Squirrel]
Winner-- Mindless Self Indulgence submitted by Death x Cookie

Nightwish [cherry god mother] Vs. Tarja Turunen [sweetari]
Winner-- Nightwish submitted by cherry god mother.

A.F.I. [blah_lovesong] Vs. Flyleaf [iMindless Cookie]
Winner-- Flyleaf submitted by iMindless Cookie.

Lyric Posting Contest! Winners:

i H Y P H YY- N I N J A
Won: Girl's Gung Xi Hat

hollyannabar
Won: 1oooog [Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! Bonus]

A Horrible Idea
Won: 1oooog [Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! Bonus]

cherry god mother
Won: Flashion Yellow Top

raw pizza
Won: Sun Daze Cloud Sandals

iMindless Cookie
Won: FAQ Hat

streets of nowhere
Won: 2 Flashion Yellow Tops + 3k

cherry god mother
Won: Blue Sweetheart Teddy

streets of nowhere
Won: Water Meat (Plushie)

Music Obsessed Nanny
Won: Dandiidoodad Spore

pythonesque
Won: 12,ooog.

Pythonesque
Won: Pink Magical Giftbox.

streets of nowhere
Won: 1o,ooog.

Music Quiz! Finishers:
o1--SusanDelgado
Won: 3K

o2--Jypsi Queen

o3--awholelotta bang

o4--aznmusicgirl
Won: 6k [Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! Bonus]

05--hisae egao
Won: 6k [Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! Bonus]

o6--whispering_x_demon
Won: 1k

o7--Death x Cookie
Won: 1k

o8--cherry god mother
Won 1k

o9--Sayheebie
Won 1k

1o--raw pizza
Won 1k

11--Music Obsessed Nanny
Won 2k [Christmas Event Double Bonus]

12.--streets of nowhere
Won: 5k [Random 4k bonus]

13.--Obstruction
Won: 1K

15.--s u g a r c u b e--x
Won: 1K.

16.--Music Obsessed Nanny
Won: 4oog.

17.--blu_sour_skittle

18.--xXUnusually_UniqueXx

The Quiz! Finishers:

o1.--SilverHale

o2.--raw pizza
Won: 6K [Easter Event: I'm Seeing Double! Bonus]

o3.--streets of nowhere

o4.--cherry god mother
Won: 7K [Random 4K bonus]

o5.--Obstruction
Won: 3k

o6.--cherry god mother
Won: 3k

o7.--cute_slasher
Won: 1K

o8.--Music Obsessed Nanny
Won: 1K.

Page Contest! Winners:

Page 347o -- Music Obsessed Nanny – 2oog
Page 35oo -- iTiguanaconda -- 54oog.
Page 354o -- Music Obsessed Nanny – 1ooog.
Page 367o -- Music Obsessed Nanny --16ooog.

Guess That Band! Winners:

o2.22.o9--raw pizza
Answer: The Academy Is...

o4.15.o9--SilverHale
Answer: Shiny Toy Guns

o4.15.o9--raw pizza
Answer: Something Corporate

o4.19.o9--whispering_x_demon
Answer: Somehting Corporate

o6.o6.o9--iMindless Cookie && streets of nowhere
Answer: Taking Back Sunday <-- Took you guys long enough to figure it out!

o6.o7.o9--streets of nowhere
Answer: Breathe Carolina

o6.o8.o9--cherry god mother
Answer: Band From TV

o6.o9.o9--iMindless Cookie
Answer: The Maine

o6.3o.o9--iMaggieMae
Answer: There For Tomorrow

o7.o2.o9--streets of nowhere
Answer: You Me At Six

o7.o3.o9Princess Volupine
Answer: Sugarcult

Dice Contest

iMindless Cookie-- Rolled 6x6 dice. Won GO Phones.
raw pizza-- Rolled 6x6 dice. Won Music Note Mood Bubble.
cherry god mother-- Rolled 6x6 dice. Won Music Note Mood Bubble.

Congratulations to pythonesque who won the KiKi Kitty Plushie that was donated by ii D i s k o!

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Remember to visit these great places!:

User Image User Image
Click for more info ;D
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
[Got Music?] [A Quest Thread]

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image

If You would like to link me...
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l8pzsl][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/313hto4.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thank you to blackrosedemise who made this one for me:
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/l8pzsl][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/whiteroseeternity/Photoshop 2010/The-Music-Makes-Me-Sway.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thank you to Zora the lovely who made this one:
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l8pzsl][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx4/Zora456/Music.png[/img][/url]

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Read the directions in the contest post. ^^
Remember to post the song and artist.

o1. This is your favourite song:
o2. This is your least favourite song:
o3. This song really makes you dance:
o4. This song makes you sleepy:
o5. This song makes you energized:
o6. This song makes you sad:
o7. This song makes you feel betrayed:
o8. What song makes you feel angry?
o9. What song makes you restless?
1o. What song makes you feel hurt?
11. What song makes you cry?
12. This song is your birth song:
13. What song do you want played at your wedding?
14. What song do you want played at your funeral?
15. What song do you want to be played at your child's graduation?
16. What song do you want to be played at your friend's wedding?
17. What song do you want played at your child's wedding?
18. Which song do you listen to at breakfast?
19. Which song do you listen to while you brush your teeth?
2o. Which song do you listen to while changing for the day?
21. Which song do you listen to in the car?
22. Which song do they over-play on the radio?
23. Which song do you wish they didn't play on the radio?
24. Which song do you wish they played more on the radio?
25. This is your sister's favourite song:
26. This is your dad's favourite song:
27. This is your brother's favourtie song:
28. This is your mom's favourite song:
29. THis is you mom's least favourite song:
3o. This is your brother's least favourite song:
31. This is your dad's least favourite song.
32. When someone says "Is that alright?" you say:
33. How are you feeling today?
34. This is the song you think of while eating cereal:
35. You're in your worst mood when this song is playing:
36. When this song is playing, you feel really dumb:
37. You feel your smartest when this song is playing:
38. This describes what you were doing last night:
39. This describes your life to this point:
4o. They should make a musical oriented around this song:
41. This is your most listened to song on your iPod//MP3 Player:
42. This is your least listened to song on you iPod//MP3 player:
43. This song always makes you feel uncomfortable:
44. You always sing this song in the shower:]
45. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
46. You want to sing this song to your math teacher:
47. You want to sing this song to your Lit. teacher?
48. You want to sing this song to your history teacher:
49. You want to sing this song to your French teacher:
5o. You want to sing this song to your Science teacher:
51. This song was dedicated to your music teacher:
52. This song describes your feelings towards your taste in boys//girls:
53. This song describes the person you like:
54. This song descibes you perfectly:
55. This is what your friends think about you:
56. This is what you think of your friends:
57. This is what your teachers think about you:
58. If you had to pick a song to listen to for the rest or your life, this would be it:
59. If you were a superhero, this would be your theme song:
6o. This song describes your biggest regret:
61. This song reminds you of rainbows and butterflies:
62. This song makes you feel that the world is filled with monsters:
63. This is how you feel about food:
64. This song makes you want to hurt the closest person next to you:
65. This is the first thing you think about in the morning:
66. This is the last thing you think about at night:
67. This song describes your school:
68. This is the first song you put on your iPod//MP3 player:
69. This is the last song you put on your iPod//MP3 player:
7o. You wish you could answer homework questions with qoutes from this song:
71. This song always gets stuck in your head:
72. This song describes the last thing you bought on Gaia.
73. This song makes roses bloom:
74. This song brings on the rain:
75. This song brings on the wretched sun:
76. You always play this song when you're reading:
77. Your school should be named after this song:
78. You were named after this song:
79. You wish you were named after this song:
8o. You just want to go outside and shout this song:
81. Nothing clears a room like this song:
82. This is your must-dance-to song:
83. Listening to this song causes you extreme pain:
84. You feel utterly hopeless when this song is playing:
85. You feel fully alive when this song is playing:
86. This song annoys your friends:
87. This song annoys you:
88. A song you love, but your friends hate:
89. A song your friends love, but you hate:
9o. Everyone hates this song but you:
91. Everyone loves this song but you:
92. If you were ever to commit suicide (which I really hope you don't), this is the song that would be playing:
93. This song got you into heavy metal:
94. This song got you into techno:
95. This song got you into alternative:
96. This song got you into rock:
97. This song got you into rap:
98. This song got you into country:
99. This song got you into oldies:
1oo. This song is the theme to your favourite TV show:
1o1. This is the theme to your favourite movie:
1o2. This should be the theme song to this quiz:
1o3. This descibes your feelings toward this quiz:

Alright, those are all the questions! PM me when you are done with the link of the page you left off on.

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Remember guys, do each question in a seperate post. With the number and the question and the answer.

o1. How much gold do you have?
o2. How long have you been on Gaia?
o3. Is there anything you hate about Gaia?
o4. What is one thing you love about Gaia?
o5. What song are you listening to?
o6. What were you doing 3o minutes ago?
o7. What do you think you will be doing 3o minutes from now?
o8. What is your favorite colour?
o9. Why?
1o. What is your least favorite colour?
11. Why?
12. Can you type really fast without making typos?
13. Can you type without looking at the keyboard without making typos?
14. What is your favourite word?
15. Last time you were at the mall?
16. Last book you read?
17. Who was your last gift from?
18. Have you ever read a book backwords?
19. Do you even like to read?
2o. Have any pets?
21. Are there any plants in your house?
22. Are there any fake plants in your house?
23. Do you like the sun?
24. What is your preferred weather?
25. What temperature is too hot for you?
26. What temperature is too cold for you?
27. Favourite season?
28. Can you lick your elbow?
29. Can you kiss your elbow?
3o. Every tried to do any of that?
31. Is the lenth of your foot as long as the lenth of your face?
32. When I say "monsters" what do you think of?
33. How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
34. Are your eyes blue?
35. Ever jumped off a cliff?
36. Ever wanted to?
37. What was the last thing you ate?
38. What time is it?
39. Are you chewing gum?
4o. Who was the last person to give you a hug?
41. Do you like hugs?
42. Hugs or Drugs?
43. What is your favourite emote?
44. Name five things you see right now.
45. Do any of those things mean anything to you?
46. Do you like the colour of your hair?
47. What colour is it?
48. What is your favorite movie?
49. What is your favorite TV show?
5o. What is your favorite cartoon?
51. What was the last movie you watched?
52. What was the last thing that made you laughed?
53. Do you like reality TV?
54. What do you think of the things they let on TV now-a-days?
55. Do you like to watch music videos on the TV or on the computer?
56. Do you have any bug bites?
57. What is your worst fear?
58. Your craziest fantasy?
59. Do you like gummy worms?
6o. Gummy worms or gummy bears?
61. What are your feelings on Pixie Stixs?
62. What is your favourite school subject?
63. A seven year-old boy shoots a seven year-old girl, do you think that boy should be sent to jail?
64. What are your feelings on gay marriage?
65. How about abortion?
66. Do you like to argue with people?
67. Are you part of the debate team?
68. Do you have any work out equipment at home?
69. Do you paint your nails?
7o. Toe nails?
71. Do you like to burn CDs?
72. Can you speak any other languages?
73. Do you have a garden outside?
74. How many Gaia accounts do you have?
75. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?
76. What is your mood right now?
77. Coke or Pepsi?
78. What brand of soda pop do you think is the biggest seller?
79. What was the last song you listened to?
8o. What is your favourite band?
81. What is your least favourite band?
82. What is your favourtie song?
83. What is your least favourite song?
84. How about favourite genres of music?
85. Are there any genres that get on your nerves?
86. How many CDs do you have?
87. What is your favourite CD?
88. What about least favourite?
89. Are you getting tired of favourite//least favourite questions?
9o. Are you bored yet?
91. You made it past question number 9o! I'm proud of you. Does this mean anything?
92. What is your favourite Basken Robinson flavor?
93. Do you like ice cream in a cone or in a cup?
94. What is your favourite brand of ice cream?
95. Would you rather have ice cream or frozen yogurt?
96. Barnes & Noble or Borders?
97. Do you like tofu?
98. You're at a buffet. Do you even visit the salad bar?
99. Dogs or cats?
1oo. Who was the last person to call you?
1o1. Was it on your home phone or cell phone?
1o2. Ever entered the arenas?
1o3. Twilight or Dawn?
1o4. Night or day?
1o5. Before you started this quiz, did you have a peek at the questions?
1o6. How many quizes have you done?
1o7. How many have you finished?
1o8. Do you like cheese?
1o9. What do you think of the Harry Potter franchise?
11o. What do you think of the Twilight franchise?
111. Twilight or Harry Potter?
112. Are you an artist?
113. A writer?
114. What makes you happy?
115. Have you ever cleaned a toilet?
116. Do you like The Maine?
117. Disco Ensemble?
118. Muse?
119. The Birthday Massacre?
12o. Nightwish?
121. Blood On The dance Floor?
122. P.O.D.?
123. Panic At The Disco?
124. Panic! At The Disco?
125. Papa Roach?
126. Oh, Hush!?
127. Good With Grenades?
128. Rebecca St. James?
129. nickasaur!?
13o. Owl City?
131. Shiny Toy Guns?
132. Silverstein?
133. Slipknot?
134. Snow Patrol?
135. Sugarcult?
136. Sum 41?
137. Sweetbox?
138. Switchfoot?
139. T.A.T.U?
14o. Taking Back Sunday?
141. The Used?
142. Vanessa Carlton?
143. We The Kings?
144. Weezer?
145. Within Temptation?
146. Yellowcard?
147. 3 Doors Down?
148. A*Teens?
149. The Academy Is...?
15o. Action Action?
151. AFI?
152. PlayRadioPlay!?
153. All Time Low?
154. Repo! The Genetic Opera (Yes, I count that as a band instead of saying Sarah Brightman, Paris Hilton, Alexa Vega, and Graverobber (<3) and everyone else.)?
155. Armor For Sleep?
156. Emily Autumn?
157. The Atairs?
158. Avril Lavigne?
159. B*Witched?
16o. Beastie Boys?
162. The Bella Cullen Project?
163. Blue October>
164. Bowling For Soup?
165. Boys Like Girls?
166. Brand New?
167. Bright Eyes?
168. Bullet For My Valentine?
169. Change Of Pace?
17o. Creamy?
171. Dashboard Confessional?
172. David Kiss?
173. Dragonforce?
174. Evanescence?
175. Flyleaf?
176. H.I.M (His Infernal Majesty)?
177. Hawthorne Heights?
178. Hayden Panettiere?
179. Hoku?
18o. Hoobastank?
181. The Hush Sound?
182. In Flames?
183. Jimmy Eat World?
184. Kill Hannah?
185. Lustra?
186. The Killers?
187. Linkin Park?
188. Lovedrug?
189. Mandy Moore?
19o. The Medic Droid?
191. Are you glad all the artists//bands are done with?
192. Were there any bands that I didn't mention that you wish I did?
193. Whoops. Forgot one. What about Meg & Dia?
194. NOW are you glad that it's over?
195. Did you know who half of those Artists//Bands were?
196. What were the ones that you didn't know?
197. Can you guess how long that took?
198. Do you think I would go through all the songs and ask if you like them or not?
199. How many songs do you think I have on my iTunes?
2oo. The answer was 2184. Do you think 2184 songs is a little or a lot?
2o1. Do you think I would go through all the albums and ask if you like them or not?
2o2. Do you think I would go through all the genres?
2o3. If I told you to count back from a million, would you do it?
2o4. What if I told you count down from 2oo?
2o5. Do you think I'm crazy enough to do that?
2o6. The answer is yes. But I won't make you. Are you relieved?
2o7. Do you think I'm ranting?
2o8. How long did it take you to get this far?
2o9. Did you look up any of the bands that I had previously mentioned?
21o. What are you listening to now?
211. Do you swear a lot?
212. When was the last time you watered a plant?
213. Do you have a MySpace?
214. Facebook?
215. What about a YouTube account?
216. Neopets?
217. How about anywhere else?
218. Are you tired?
219. When was the last time you washed your hair?
22o. What brand of shampoo do you use?
221. What does it smell like?
222. Do you like the scent?
223. Cats or dogs?
224. What did you dream of last night?
225. Do you like your music loud?
226. Do you like your music soft?
227. How do you feel of bands doing covers of another band's song?
228. Have you ever done a cover of another band's song?
229. Have you visited my profile?
23o. Do you think I've visited yours?
231. If I were to ask you every question over again, would you give any different answers?
232. Do you like the Disney princesses?
233. Which one do you like the most?
234. Which one looks the most like you?
235. Do you like to make computer graphics?
236. Guitars or pianos?
237. Were you ever in the school band?
238. What is your favourite article of clothing?
239. Have you ever walked down an alleyway without shoes on?
24o. Do you like Jell-o?
241. Have you bought anything since you started this quiz?
242. What do you think about the current president?
243. Do you read the news paper?
244. How about watch the news?
245. How fast can you recite the alphabet?
246. Do you know Latin?
247. Do you know Greek?
248. Do you know what you were doing yesterday?
249. Do you read the New York Times?
25o. Have you ever been to Florida?
251. Have you ever been to Columbus, Ohio?
252. Have you ever been to Ocean City, Maryland?
253. Have you ever been to New York City?
254. Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
255. Can you roll your tounge?
256. Does your computer freeze easily?
257. How many gift cards have you gotten over the years?
258. Do you like all the mushy romantic movies?
259. Sharpie or Magic Marker?
26o. Are you happy with your printer?
261. Do you think theses questions are truly random?
262. Guitar or drums?
263. What would you do if I were to ask you yes-or-no questions until you reached question # 33o?
264. Want me to try it?
265. Do you consider yourself lucky that I'm not going to?
266. I love you. Does that mean anything to you?
267. Do you like screamo music?
268. What about what bands like the Medic Droid?
269. Bored yet//still bored?
27o. So... How much gold do you have now?
271. How much gold do you think you recieved from this quiz?
272. Have you sold anything in the market place since starting this quiz?
273. Have you ever been part of//are part of a bumping service?
274. Do you have//have you had an art shop?
275. What about a tektek shop?
276. Do you like to bump threads?
277. Are you a social person?
278. Are you antisocial?
279. What do you think of antisocial people?
28o. What do you think of lively people?
281. Am I asking too many questions?
282. Do you wish my hand would cramp so I would have to stop typing?
283. Cheese or yogurt?
284. Do you like Christian music?
285. Did you take the Music Quiz yet?
286. If you did, what did you think of it?
287. Can you describe your personality in one word?
288. Do you like skulls?
289. Would you prefer to be typing on a labtob or a PC right now?
29o. What are you doing besides taking this quiz?
291. Are you good with counting?
292. Do you wish on shooting stars?
293. Who is the most clueless person you know?
294. Are you good at deciphering what songs mean?
295. Have you ever tried doing that?
296. Would you say music is your life?
297. Do you use Yahoo! or Google?
298. Why?
299. Do you like things with an exclamation point after it?
3oo. WOOO! Question 3oo. Are you happy you got to this?
3o1. Are you happy you made it this far?
3o2. Where do you go for all your song lyric needs?
3o3. Do things come easily to you?
3o4. Vampires or Wizards?
3o5. Did you watch the Olypmics?
3o6. Did you watch the Superbowl?
3o7. Do you watch a lot of TV?
3o8. Do you like bottled watter or tap?
3o9. Do you like soda or water better?
31o. Your lover is an actress. Did you ever think she would stay?
311. Are you lonely right now?
312. Are you depressed right now?
313. When was the last time you were lonely?
314. When was the last time you were depressed?
315. Have you ever rand a redlight?
316. Have you ever been in a car with someone that had ran a redlight?
317. Have you ever ran a stop sign?
318. Have you ever been in a car with someone that had a stop sign?
319. Does you computer freeze a lot?
32o. How long have you had the computer you are currently using?
321. Are you happy with this computer?
322. Do you think you take more than you give?
323. Do people ask you to do favors?
324. Are they big favors?
325. Do you ask people to do favors for you?
326. Are they big ones?
327. Do you have a large family?
328. Do you know all your cousins?
329. Can you name everyone in your family (aunts, uncles, cousins ect.) by name?33o. Do you usually have large fmily gatherings?
331. If you do, where are they held?
332. If you don't, do you wish you did?
333. Do you get along with your parents?
334. Do you get along with people in general?
335. Do you get along with your friends?
337. Which football team do you root for?
338. Which sport do you play the best?
339. Are you athletic?
34o. Do you fall down a lot?
341. Who do you want to live with?
342. Do you feel trapped?
343. Do you feel like you're in a rut?
344. Do you like folk music?
345. Do you listen to your iPod a lot?
346. Do you use your cell phone a lot?
347. If you had to pick one electronic device to use for the rest of your life, what would it be?
348. Why?
349. What song is stuck in your head?
35o. Is that song annoying you?
351. Do you like that song?
352. Do you wish it was a different song?
353. If so, what song?
354. What song are you listening to now?
355. Which songs do you know every line to?
356. If you had to pick one song to sing infront of a crowd, what would it be?
357. Why did you pick that song?
358. So you have stage fright?
359. Do like listening to people sing?
36o. Do people like listening to you sing?
361. Are you a good singer?
362. Would you/have you ever recorded yourself singing and post it up on Youtube?
363. Did you eat too much, too little, or just enough today?
364. Do you usually eat too much, too little, or just enough?
365. Do you like very detailed designs?
366. Are you good at making computer graphics?
367. Are you good at painting?
368. Emos or preps?
369. Geeks or nerds?
37o. Are you lonely?
371. Are you usually lonely?
372. Do you like fast paced or slower songs?
373. Is there a window in your bathroom?
374. Showers or baths?
375. Do you have a shower curtain or frosted glass in the bathroom?
376. What colour is your bathroom floor?
377. Do you like airplane bathrooms?
378. Have you ever been in a cruise ship bathroom?
379. Have you ever been on a cruise?
38o. Where would you like to go on a cruise?
381. If you have been on a cruise, where did you go?
382. What cruise ship company would you like to take?
383. Has it ever been your dream to go on a cruise?
384. Have you ever put gum prechewed by someone else in your mouth?
385. If so, who?
386. Do you find that disgusting?
387. Do you know what prechewed gum is called?
388. Do you like roses?
389. Do you think some girls are nieve?
39o. Did he unbutton your blouse to see a better veiw of you heart?
391. Do you like to sing soft and slow?
392. Do you know from what song I got # 388--391 from?
393. From those four questions, what can you say about the song?
394. Are you bored yet?
395. Do you think these questions are stupid?
396. Have you ever thought about quiting this quiz?
397. Are you listening to music?
398. If so, what song?
399. How much gold do you think you gained from this quiz so far?
4oo. What do you think of girls having highlights in their hair?
4o1. What do you think of guys having highlights in their hair?
4o2. Do you think nailpolish is tacky?
4o3. What do you think of black nailpolish?
4o4. What do you think of neon colour nailpolish?
4o6. What's your favourite colour of nailpolish?
4o7. Do you hear an icecream truck outside your house?
4o8. Are you an open person?
4o9. Do you like to talk a lot?
41o. Do people come to talk to you about your problems a lot?
411. Do people trust you?
412. Do you trust other people?
413. Could you sleep for three weeks?
414. Can you sleep through the rain?
415. Would someone try to keep you dry if you did sleep in the rain?
416. Do you read self-help books?
417. Do you know from what song I got the last four questions from?
418. Are you still trying to figure out from what song numbers 388-- 391 are from?419. Are you prepared for a life of lies and failing relationships?
42o. Would you rather be that lamb or the slaughter?
421. Would you die young to save yourself?
422. What aboput to save someone else?
423. How do you want to die?
424. Have you ever thought about how the world might end?
425. Would you want the world to end in fire or ice?
426. Have you ever ead the poem 'The Boys I Mean Are Not Refined' By E.E. Cummings?
427. Do you lie poetry?
428. How does the smell of Sharpies make you feel?
429. Do you like markers?
43o. Would you rather read a map or book?
431. Have you ever seen the Atlantic Ocean?
432. Have you ever seen the Pacific?
433. The Great Lakes?
434. The Gulf Of Mexico?
435. Do you like water?
436. Or are you a land-lover?
437. Do you wish you had something else to do?
438. Do you like hiding from the world?
439. Do you have an annoying friend?
44o. Do you have a friend that all your other friends think are annoying, but you don't?
441. Do you have a friend that you find annoying, but everyone else does not?
442. Do your friends think you're annoying?
443. Do you find these questions annoying?
444. Does it annoy you when quizzes ask if you are bored//annoyed with the questions?
445. Do you wish I would stop using the word 'annoying' or 'annoy'?
446. What bands annoy you?
447. What songs annoy you?
448. What annoys you in general?
449. Do you like fruit?
45o. have you ever downloaded msuic illegaly?
451. Alrightie. Only a few more questions left. Are you excited?
452. Do you have any scars?
453. Are they physical or emotional?
454. Do you remember what they are from?
455. What do you think is impossible to find?
456. Do you believe there is a perfect guy or girl out there?
457. Is talk cheap?
458. Have you ever had a 'never' relationship?
459. Do you know what the expression 'my never' means?
46o. What is the biggest book you've ever read?
461. Are you proud that you read that book?
462. Do you consider manga as books?
463. Do you think all the guys look the same in manga?
464. Do you think all the girls look the same in manga?
465. Do you like the uniforms that the manga guys and girls have?
466. Do you often have to wear a uniform?
467. Where was the last time you wore a uniform?
468. Have you ever broken something expensive??
469. Did you like the quiz?
47o. How much gold did you think you earned?
471. Did you buy anything since starting this quiz?
472. Are you glad you are almost finished?
473. Was this quiz a wate of time?
474. How much gold do you have now?
475. Now will you PM me with the link of the page you finished on?

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Bands
-banner will come... later-

What You Should Listen To (As suggested By Me):
More To Come

These are in NO particular order.

Meg & Dia:
Monster. || Hug Me. || Joey Had A Smoke

Emilie Autumn:
Opheliac || Marry Me || Miss lucy Had Some Leeches

Stereo Skyline:
Heartbeat

Let's Get It:
Do Not Disturb

Oh, Hush!:
[I do not like the video, just the music) Irrestible

There For Tomorrow:
Deadlines || No Room To More Breathe || A Little Faster

Mayday Parade:
When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Lustra:
Scotty Doesn't Know

nickasaur!:
Rocketships And Radios || xoxo || Bleeding Love/The Great Escape

Abandon All Ships:
Pedestrians Is Another Word For Speedbump. || Maria (I Like It Loud)

Action Action:
Paper Cliche

Hadouken!;
That Boy That Girl || M.A.D. || Liquid Lives

Does It Offend You, Yeah?:
Dawn Of The Dead. || We Are Rockstars. || With A heavy Heart.

We Are The In Crowd:
For The Win

Of Mice & Men:
Poker Face.

Suggest Me Something, Get Gold.

Suggest me a band or song, or anything, really (website, TV show, movie), if I like it, I will give you gold.
Rules:
oo1.
PM the band/song or post it in the thread.
oo2. You may suggest as many things as you like.
oo3. If I don't like what you suggested, I'm sorry, but I will not give you gold.
oo4. The amount of gold I give depends on how much I like what you have suggested. (Might not always be gold, sometimes it will be items.)
oo5. To be eligible to get gold, you must have posted in this thread atleast 5 times.
oo6. MUST BE SOMEHTING I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT BEFORE YOU SUGGESTED IT TO ME!
oo7. Don't bother suggesting me something overly popular.
oo8. Do not ask me what I like so you can suggest me better bands. Just look around the thread. Song of the Month and What You Should Listen To (As Suggested By Me) has plenty. If you want a better idea, look at the playlist on my profile.
oo9. Breaking any of these rules means no gold for you!

These rules can be modified.

What I have been suggested:

Sweet Joslyn-- Emilie Autumn && Repo! The Genetic Opera (Earned 6ooog + 2 Junk Items).

cherry god mother-- Mother's Anthem && Charlotte Sometimes. (Earned Kiki Umbrella)

ms_rae_black-- The Ready Set && Amber Pacific && Cartel. (Earned 375g + Verizon Blue Juke Phone With Earbuds)

streets of nowhere-- Lostprophets (cause I have to really...) :
Rooftops(A Liberation Broadcast) || A Town Called Hypocrisy || 4:AM Forever || Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time) || Last Train Home || Wake Up || Last Summer || I Don't Know || Always All Ways (Apologies, Glances and Messed Up Chances)

Last Winter:
Under The Silver Of Machines (album)

The New 1920:
Torpedo Libido || Myspace (for more tunes xD)

Enter Shikari:
Johnny Sniper || Adieu || No Sleep Tonight || Juggernauts
(Earned 15oog + Aquarium Hermit Cat)

cherry god mother-- fbomb.org (Earned 1,ooog.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff