Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is NOT a charity

But this IS a poll! Thanks for the gold! 0.66600223060677 66.6% [ 28066 ]
I have a charity to add. 0.057473719180845 5.7% [ 2422 ]
I'm looking for a charity. I'll click one of the links listed. 0.27652405021238 27.7% [ 11653 ]
Total Votes:[ 42141 ]

can someone donate 134000 gold pls or dangerous denim

Invisible Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
URL of Charity:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/l-o-a-f-charity-quest-open-contests/t.81986055/
Charity Name:L.O.A.F Charity
Owner(s):da_evil_candy, cIawnie
Requirements:5 post minimum, support when possible, chat, read the rules of the charity
we will be having competitions and events soon

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Can Someone Donate? i need to get an item called Inari's Beads and Light Spirit, the blush
>.<
Questing all your un wanted junk or off anyone can help I will like gold or a lusty thank you if u do I will pay u back if u want to
Questing all your un wanted junk or off anyone can help I will like gold or a lusty thank you if u do I will pay u back if u want to

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
can some one donate 200k plz i will be in ur dept emo
-i- UNICORN DGAF -i-

This is Not a Chairty,.

Feline Friend

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
URL of Charity: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/crescent-moon-charity-tons-of-gold-halloween-event/t.9813889/
Charity Name: *~ Crescent Moon Charity ~*
Owner(s): Amunet022
Requirements: Account (3+ Months Old & 500+ Posts), Quest Thread (7+ Pages), Item Questing must be 100k+ Gold

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Currently updating this List! smile Thanks for your patience!

Edit: All posts in thread added if requirements met. If your charity did not get added, it did not look active in the past month to me. Please feel free to reapply when your charity shows more activity (I especially look for owners to be posting in the charity).

Hunter

Happy early christmas Santa!
I have been a long time gaia gamer and over the years out grew the game I have not loged in sense 2008 lol. I have a lot of items and gold and want to give it all away to a few charities but its been so long I dont even know where to start. I remember how hard it was staring out in this and want to give back. If some of the charities can get with me I will be more then happy to help I dont even know the worth of some of the items i have any more lol. I have thank you letters from 07 the items on me as well as many others. off to bed but I will be loging in often once my items are gone smile burning_eyes

Fuzzy Rabbit

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Can Someone please emotion_kirakira Donate Ultra Satan or some gold would be nice emotion_yatta
THANK YOU!!! 4laugh have a nice day heart
Please Donate to contribute to my first 1million gold <3

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
URL of Charity: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/supporters-of-tea/t.80570015/
Charity Name: ღ℗ℨ₡ℍąℝῐℑỷღ aka ღℙºᾧℰ®ℙuƒƒℙiℕæỵ§™ღ
Owner(s): p3blossom, p3bubbles, & p3butter (3rl sisters)
Requirements (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.): the more participation in the thread the larger amount of gifting become a regular & skies the limit, the more ranges in price you have on your wishlist as well the more you will be gifted, we like to gift alot so if your wishlist is full of 50-100k+ we may not be able to get to you as fast as others that have 0-20 or 30k+ items redface
Why does it say I'm leaving Gaiaonline when I click on some of the links? Please enlighten me! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff