Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is NOT a charity

But this IS a poll! Thanks for the gold! 0.66596259730397 66.6% [ 28061 ]
I have a charity to add. 0.057480539206379 5.7% [ 2422 ]
I'm looking for a charity. I'll click one of the links listed. 0.27655686348965 27.7% [ 11653 ]
Total Votes:[ 42136 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 408 409 410 > >> >>> »|

Christmas Bump

^.^

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Girl_lover5
Wow, nice thread Santa! Hope you like my new look. Not the best, but it'll do for me. Merry Christmas Santa and all!

*sets out milk and cookies*
Nice look, son. I have a pair like that myself. blaugh
THE Santa Claus
Girl_lover5
Wow, nice thread Santa! Hope you like my new look. Not the best, but it'll do for me. Merry Christmas Santa and all!

I know 3nodding Thanks, I don't mean to copy, but I couldn't find anything better, and there was nothing that intersted me that was cheap mrgreen

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Girl_lover5
THE Santa Claus
Girl_lover5

I know 3nodding Thanks, I don't mean to copy, but I couldn't find anything better, and there was nothing that intersted me that was cheap mrgreen
LOL! Like father, like son. xd heart
THE Santa Claus
Girl_lover5
THE Santa Claus
Girl_lover5

LOL! Like father, like son. xd heart
Lol, yup! xd
CAn anyone please donate to meeh? 3nodding
3nodding PLEASE?
This is a link list of charities, not a charity itself. If you wish to beg, go to any of the charities listed here. 3nodding
This is rather stupid of me, but I forgot the 25% restriction that the Tree has. XD If possible, could you add it to the little blurb about The Giving Branch? Thank you!
I'm not sure if this belongs here, surely it doesn't deserve a thread of it's own or anything, but does anyone know the link to the old "dreams really do come true" charity... possibly called "wishes really do come true" or something akin to that?
Owner: majestic_freakoid_6666
URL of Charity:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8221500&bt=1118191452&start=15
Charity Name: ~The Magic Potion Charity~
Restrictions (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.): None
im new and would like ears of any kind
This is a charity LINK list, not a charity itself. But please feel free to use the charities listed on the front page to beg and such instead. sweatdrop

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
agh! You remembered my charity, Santa!!! xd

*feels special*
Owner: Egotistical Drug
URL of Charity: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8227603&start=0
Charity Name: The 2113 Charity
Restrictions (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.): 75o posts, 15 page quest thread, reading the rules. gonk

Thanks. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces