Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxThe Tipping Jar~!User Image

Welcome to the Tipping Jar~!

Hello there, my name is Louisa Iris, but you can call me Louie or Iris or whatever tickles your fancy heart Welcome to my little quest thread, where I'll be posting my little quests (mostly to keep them in check). So come on in and feel free to chat everyone up smile Oh, I may not respond to you immediately, but I do reply to all posts here heart

But first some rules. First, please be literate. I don't care about spelling or grammar, just don't $p3ak lyk d1$ (it is freaking annoying). Second, please be polite everyone. That means no trolling or spamming. I'm not fussy about advertising, but please keep it formal. If you want, you can link with me. Just quote me so that I won't miss your post. Kindly keep quote trees to a minimum, so as not to page stretch. I'm not really fussy if you quote the first page, but if there's no real reason for you to quote them, I don't see why you should quote them sweatdrop Please do not steal the graphics as well, they were bought and it would do the creators injustice if you steal them.

For the small contests I'll be holding, please refer to their own rules. Failure to follow the said rules will make your entries void for the particular contest you are entering.

All donations are welcome. But if you're not feeling up to donating, then you're more than welcome to stay around and hang out. You can also help by tipping me by clicking the "Tip Post" button. That would be a BIG help to me already~!

Lastly, thank you for all those who <3 this thread emotion_bigheart

With that, let's get started heart

UPDATES~!
      ★ November 16, 2013: I'm going to use my thread to thank everyone who have helped my fellow Filipinos in their times of need. Your help will go a long way in rehabilitating the lives of the families affected. Although we will never forget Haiyan, we will also never forget the generosity that you've shown us in our times of need. Again, thank you very much!

For past updates:
      ★ November 3, 2013: I would just like to thank all those who have helped me so far by tipping me, donating to my quest, and helping me keep this thread alive. You know who you guys are. Thank you so much~!!
      ★ May 19, 2013: Yep, I'm giving away some of the bugs, inks, papers, etc. that I have accumulated. It's not much, but if you want some quote me stating what you want. I'll start the trade.
      ★ April 12, 2013: Just a couple more pages before page 150! First to be on that page gets 10k!! ^^
      ★ March 31, 2013: Happy Easter everyone~! ^^
      ★ January 30, 2013: 20 more pages to go before we get to our 100th page. First one to post (aside from myself) gets to win 10k~
      ★ January, 4, 2013: Just added a 100-question quiz. For all those bored with nothing to do~ ^^
      ★ October 25, 2012: I am now finished with my quests 4laugh A big THANK YOU to all those who have helped me achieved my dream heart FOR THE CONTESTS, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ^^
      ★ November 11, 2012: Congratulations to II Zeina II for being the first on page 50 ^^
      ★ December 16, 2012: Advance happy holidays everyone~! But before that... let's watch out for the supposed "end of the days" this coming Dec. 21. What you gonna do on that day?
      ★ December 26, 2012: Merry Christmas everyone~!
      ★ January 1, 2013: Happy New Year to everyone~! Here's to a prosperous 2013 for all of us heart

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Me~! User Image

So a little something about myself...

I'm currently a college student right now (hopefully graduating this summer) studying Business Administration. I'm from the Philippines. I LOVE books, and my dream is to own my very own private library. Someday, I want to be known as a great author, but I'm still working on it. I also love games~! Particularly RPGs. My favorite games are Pokemon (LOVE that game), Harvest Moon, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

On the other hand, I hate cockroaches and spiders. I'm also Tyropophobic, that means, I get easily freaked out by closely gathered holes (think of a lotus' seed formation). It's not yet an established phobia, but there are many of us out there, and I think a group of people is pushing for it to be recognized by the medical world (I'm not that into it because mine's just mild, but apparently there are others who suffer worst than me).

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxQuest~! User Image

Here are some of the items that I'm questing. But, as of the moment, I'm no hurry to achieve them (they're more of a past time for me here sweatdrop )

★ ℳy ℭurrent αvatar ϙuest ★
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Future avi quests:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★ ℳy ℭurrent ℑtems ϙuest ★
      Lady Luck
      Current Funds: 1,754,938 // LMP

Side Quests:
      --& clicky on the kitty cat_4laugh

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxTippers~! User Image

To all those who have helped me, you have my eternal love heart
      (This includes all donors and tippers, even those who tipped me outside the thread)

Ayoo_Mushie || basorexic || Celestially Awkward || Ai ga subete || VitaminDean || mouthwashisgood || Xelvorktork || LizzyBree || o0Roxy0o || pam_pam || iPervertedxCupcake || Tokoro Kokoro || Hotau || o00 Lala-Wa 00o || AS Roma || music-fan4 || 0rgasmic Phucker || [-Chaos Theory-] || Padfoot_Moony_Forever || Mista Pickles || Ilvias || hallucinogenic drugs || Locke103 || Reznoir || -hinatasan-95 || Angelic iGirl || Mandeh Candeh || j a r y n a || Candie Corn Overdose || Yokies || Nidorous || -fionalisha- || Ldy Knightress || Dynamic Babe || TO7A || Kanshisha no Yume || Asuna-san Blood Knight || - Zilithion - || Stubbius || Sew Psyched || iiTaecYeon || Ask Angel || Azamonde || Metal Kumo || lilsweetiepie || Ravyns Darkness || Khrate || Summerbunnylove || To my anonymous benefactor who gave me Chirpy || Arianna Wildfire || littleladies || hana-akira || B a n i r a b u || nekohimebyha || Tim Allan || Iezevel || daydreamer_girl || daintysmiles || Psssssshhh || Luminous Illusion || Jong Kook || Little Saika || Solar Reborn || Bloorigard2 || FireFoxNinetails || II Fairy water II || Red-Zan || akanekun || Extra-Fancy Snow || 0_Sylryz_0 || floralsnow || Quirkily || passerella || The Giving Charity (Mrs Giving) || Azetura || iiMyungSoo || Stein Crash || Leaf Ninja_Hinata Hyuuga || Broken Heart Production || Eternal Euphoria || Elinoe || sixmeths || Bad Wolf Deity || Azetura || Hannibalism || Nitane Miyamoto || Locke103 || MonochromeRainbows x x || Azetura || kawaiikendii || 13 Mockingjay || Kimmy_is_awesome || PowdyPenguin || Windmill Key || Freaksrus || Love Meant More || smartalaku2 || Lucipurrrr || B I oo p || Vanilla Angel Imp || jaTo blerone || Wickle Sayna_demon_love || Nakeiko || Khisaki || Lucipurrrr || kissthisangel15 || Elena Kiara || Albern Puppy || Pidgeons Go Meow X3 || owls city || mahareta || Arrna Ravyneborne || CalefacientCore || Serena_Mudou || Secs In The Buht || annadel || Dreaming Over || Yasmen42 || PrimaFauna || r a i n i i_d a i s || To my secret anon who gave me Noel's Gift 5th Gen || Gemini Genesis || Naeza || x-Ohh_Alexa-x || Samurai_Zatoichi

For my past Quests, I thank the following:
      `Bone || peritardis || Prinsesska || Octopi Alibi || Pseudopathogen || LOLCRAZYLADY || Reine Fletcher || Im Your Drugs || Mrs Italy || adriana998877 || Practice Medicine || Babe With The Power || Technicolour Smile || Metropol Rubbish || It's a Girl Thing Guild || Tama Rama Ding Dong || Bang-A-Lang || Psychoesque || Inhospitable Veracity || The_Last_Fairy || CrimsonBlaze42 || Shinkalai Babe || fireko || Hypospadias || Seraphic Cyanide || Armageddidon || Sunflower Services || Senior Senior || lizhybridwolfbat (for my White Delight, Runcible Spoon and Strawberry Charlotte quest)

The Tiny Fairy || Rainb0w Pikachu || Lolly Gag || EsaBeeFace || Inferno Breeze || THE Santa Claus || A Hit and Run Charity (for my Empress Cotton quest)

Aristocrat In Pink || RainbowPop26 || Gigi Deveraux || Angelic Dust (for my Devoted Spica quest)

Rydia's Emoticons for the emoticons used

The Regulars~!
      Here's a special thanks to the people who have been kind enough to stay around and chat heart

❧ Technicolour Smile
      ❧ Cheeky Chi
      ❧ Metal Kumo
      ❧ sweetkittycupcake

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxQuests Completed~! User Image

Here are the dream avis that I have been able to finish. Special thanks to those mentioned above for the help that they have given me heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxLinks~! User Image
      If you guys want to swap links, post on the thread your banners. Quote me or I might miss it. I shall only accept 88x31 and 200x40 banners.

Special thanks to Seraphic Cyanide for the beautiful banner heart

Links In
      User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-ipping-ar-a-quest-thread-wanna-hangout/t.82446401_1/][IMG]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/coaltique/TJ.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
      User Image
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
      User Image

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxContests~! User Image

⊱Race to a Page ^^
      First to reach the certain pages will win 10,000. If I'm the first to post, then the next person will win. Simply quote me that you won and I'll send in trade.

The following pages are:
      50 - II Zeina II
      100 - Psssssshhh
      150 - Broken Heart Production
      200 - (none yet)
      I'll add more soon ^^

⊱100 Question Quiz: Turn Boredom to Gold~!
      It's simple. Answer all the questions, PM to me the page where you started and the page where you ended, then you win something. Try to answer 1 question per post to be able to get higher prizes.

Prizing scheme:
      1 question per post = 10,000 gold
      10 questions per post = 8,000 gold
      20 questions per post = 6,000 gold
      50 questions per post = 5,000 gold
      100 questions per post = 1,000 gold

1. What's your username?
      2. If you were to change your username, what would it be?
      3. If you were to change your name, what would it be?
      4. Do you like cluttered or simple avis?
      5. What's your most prized possession right now?
      6. Do you use it on your avi always?
      7. What's your most wanted item?
      8. Are you still questing it up to this moment?
      9. Are you close to buying it?
      10. Do you have a signature item/pose/look for your avi?

11. Are you a member of a guild?
      12. How many guilds are you a member of?
      13. Are you a member or do you have a position?
      14. What do you like about your guild?
      15. What do you not like about your guild?
      16. Do you plan on joining anymore guilds?
      17. Do you like bumping?
      18. Where do you usually post?
      19. Do you role play?
      20. If yes, what genre do you write? If no, do you have any plans in trying it in the future?
      21. Do you like fancy posting styles?
      22. Are you going to continue now that you're here?

23. Tall or short?
      24. Long hair or short hair?
      25. Left-handed or right-handed?
      26. Male or female (in real life)?
      27. Are you still in school?
      28. Where do you plan to work/Where are you working right now?
      29. Cats or dogs?
      30. PCs or laptops?
      31. Windows or Mac?
      32. Do you have a Twitter account?
      33. Do you have a Tumblr account?
      34. Are you a member of other social networking sites like Gaia?
      35. Pokemon or Digimon?
      36. Nintendo or Sony?
      37. iPhone or Samsung?
      38. Books or movies?
      39. Anime or manga?
      40. Cartoons or live-action?

41. Do you play video games?
      42. What kind of video games do you play?
      43. Do you play any sport?
      44. If yes, what sport? If no, why not?
      45. Are you multilingual?
      46. What other languages are you planning to learn?
      47. Who's your favorite superhero?
      48. Who's your favorite villain?
      49. Do you prefer to be a hero or a villain?
      50. You're halfway through, are you going to continue?

51. Can you drive?
      52. Do you drink sodas?
      53. Do you like sweets?
      54. Do you bungee jump?
      55. Are you allergic to something?
      56. Can you swim?
      57. Can you bicycle?
      58. Have you climbed a tree?
      59. Have you seen a shooting star?
      60. Have you wished on a shooting star?
      61. Can you lick your elbow?
      62. Can you reach your toes?
      63. What is your phobia?
      64. What is your favorite color?
      65. What color do you hate?
      66. Cursive or print?
      67. How many accounts do you have in Gaia?
      68. Do you like to splurge spend?
      69. How many friends do you have here?
      70. Is this quiz difficult?

71. Contacts or glasses?
      72. Blue-eyed blonde or Black-eyed black hair?
      73. Religious or not?
      74. Do you like traveling?
      75. If yes, where have you been to? If no, why not?
      76. Are you punctual or just a little wee bit late?
      77. Where do you live?
      78. Given the chance, would you migrate?
      78. Given the chance, would you migrate abroad?
      79. How many siblings do you have?
      80. How many cousins are you close to?

81. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
      82. What do you like about a guy/girl?
      83. Gryffindor or Slytherin?
      84. Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
      85. Dumbledore or Voldemort?

86. How many hours to spend on the internet?
      87. How many hours do you spend in Gaia?
      88. How many hours do you spend in other sites?
      89. Have you bought Gaia cash using real money?
      90. Have you bought gold using Gaia cash?

91. Who stole the apples?
      92. Can you guess what the color of the shirt I'm wearing today?
      93. How many cats are there in Gaia?
      94. Where do you buy peanut butter?
      95. Can you speak Gobbledegook?
      96. Can you wear anklets on your wrist?
      97. Why are teddy bears never smiling?
      98. Are you excited that you're about to finish?
      99. Are you going to continue the last question?
      100. What are you gonna do with the money?

Finishers
      KaTron Sensei
      nekohimebyha
      Psssssshhh
      Mark_Karev
      snochan15
      c a l l i o u p e
      Broken Heart Production
      sweetkittycupcake

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

User Image User Image

And we are now... OPEN~! heart

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image User Image

Yey, I'm now open~! 4laugh This is my first quest thread in the main forums... I'm so excited whee

User ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

User Image User Image

Oh, why does Pottermore keep on crashing down? I can't access the new chapters to the second book sad

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces