Total Votes:[ 490 ]

Newbie Noob

RhysiePiecey
Nopval
RhysiePiecey
Even quieter than normal in here these days

Yeah mostly now its like come and run.
Just for daily rng or something

Ah, I remember the good old days, before RNGs, when there was almost nothing on the site, none of it worked, the food servers were constantly crashing and everyone just sort of hung out and chatted. razz

Good old days, overcrowded CB and never ending conversations.
Love that moments, but everything can be dead if they’re not adapting to new tech asap

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Nopval
RhysiePiecey
Nopval
RhysiePiecey

Ah, I remember the good old days, before RNGs, when there was almost nothing on the site, none of it worked, the food servers were constantly crashing and everyone just sort of hung out and chatted. razz

Love that moments, but everything can be dead if they’re not adapting to new tech asap

Things pass out of fashion for any number of reasons. Sometimes its just not a popular thing any more, and sometimes its a failure to adapt, not just to new technology, but to the needs and wants of the target consumers. But I get the distinct impression that the demise of gaia was largely due to an overzealous moneygrab. All they cared about was ways to get people to give them money in exchange for pretty pixels.

Newbie Noob

RhysiePiecey
Nopval
RhysiePiecey
Nopval
RhysiePiecey

Things pass out of fashion for any number of reasons. Sometimes its just not a popular thing any more, and sometimes its a failure to adapt, not just to new technology, but to the needs and wants of the target consumers. But I get the distinct impression that the demise of gaia was largely due to an overzealous moneygrab. All they cared about was ways to get people to give them money in exchange for pretty pixels.

well agreed, and i hope all the staffs can be more creative than us then make gaia great again heart

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Nopval

well agreed, and i hope all the staffs can be more creative than us then make gaia great again heart

I mean, given the state of certain aspects of the site, like the economy, creative ideas might not be enough. Its sort of to the stage where they'd either need to shut the whole thing down and rebuild it from scratch, or create a gaia 2.0 site and slowly migrate everyone over to there

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Im getting worse again razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas