YES! 0.5469387755102 54.7% [ 268 ]
No? 0.042857142857143 4.3% [ 21 ]
Monkeys ~_~ 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 54 ]
OTHER THING! 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 40 ]
Gold! 0.21836734693878 21.8% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 490 ]

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

Eh. Its hard to look forward to a movie coming out when I cant actually go to see it, or anything. And I cant really even look forward to the day its fully recovered until I go into the fracture clinic and find out how long thats likely to be. Which I dont know when I'll be able to do. Still waiting to hear from them

Ive tried a few online dating sites. Most of them nothing ever eventuated from. Eharmony told me I wasnt compatible with anyone. At that point I kinda gave up

There is always the internet for movies. <3

******** eHarmony.

/growls/

Dont give up Rhys, you're amazing! You'll find someone who deserves you

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
RhysiePiecey
LadyMorrigan0214
RhysiePiecey
LadyMorrigan0214
RhysiePiecey
LadyMorrigan0214
im sorry ive been missing. i have been struggling with my emotions. i cant seem to get them right at all

*hugs* we all know how that goes. Look after yourself. We'll manage without you if necessary. biggrin Miss you though
im not really looking after myelf.

*pokes* you should missy.
dont want to.

*hugs* not even because I love you to bits and want you to be well again?
hugs back OK OK... i will try

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

Eh. Its hard to look forward to a movie coming out when I cant actually go to see it, or anything. And I cant really even look forward to the day its fully recovered until I go into the fracture clinic and find out how long thats likely to be. Which I dont know when I'll be able to do. Still waiting to hear from them

Ive tried a few online dating sites. Most of them nothing ever eventuated from. Eharmony told me I wasnt compatible with anyone. At that point I kinda gave up

There is always the internet for movies. <3

******** eHarmony.

/growls/

Dont give up Rhys, you're amazing! You'll find someone who deserves you

*hugs* Life doesnt always work out just because people think it should. At this stage in my life, it seems a very real possibility that I will die alone without meeting someone

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
Pixitella
LadyMorrigan0214
Pixitella
LadyMorrigan0214
im sorry ive been missing. i have been struggling with my emotions. i cant seem to get them right at all
Hi~!
hi
what's been keeping you busy these days?
trying to figure out what to do. my girl is probably going to be stuck in oregon for a longer time than we thought. her ex is being an a** and refusing to allow the divorce. so longer waiting on getting to be partnered to her. trying to find a job in oregon. and trying to find one here to keep my parents off my a**. trying to find an appartment or something down there i could afford to do. so i dont have to be in such a long distance relationship with her. fighting with my family. they seem to hate her and wont even try. my mom said they would try once we were partnered so i was pushing for the partnership but him being an a** isnt helping... etc etc etc....

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

*hugs* Life doesnt always work out just because people think it should. At this stage in my life, it seems a very real possibility that I will die alone without meeting someone

You aren't 80 and older people find love all the time so dont be silly (older as in senior citizens not you, you're not old yet)
heart

/rages.
no one will buy my item.

i have to go sweetheart, ill be back when i can.

please try to find something to cheer you up xo
i hate it when you're so down

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
Bes In A Box
nooooo :c

my thread is closed forever.

dammit.

someone reported a mod for scamming people :c

/sad forever.
OMFG who reported who. damnit that was one of the few places i hang out.

Dedicated Hunter

LadyMorrigan0214
Bes In A Box

dammit.

/sad forever.

someone who shall remain unnamed reported chogori and she was threatened with being banned

Dedicated Hunter

Sugary Gaian

LadyMorrigan0214
that's tough and really stressful. I'd help you if I was able to but I can't so I'll just pray for you. emotion_bigheart

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
Bes In A Box
LadyMorrigan0214
Bes In A Box

dammit.

/sad forever.

someone who shall remain unnamed reported chogori and she was threatened with being banned
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would she. she isnt a scammer at all. that is ******** rediculous. tell me the name. tell me the name..... i sware i will find a hacker and let them loose

Sugary Gaian

I'm confused. which thread of yours was closed?

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
put me as a mod and i will help?

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
Pixitella
LadyMorrigan0214
that's tough and really stressful. I'd help you if I was able to but I can't so I'll just pray for you. emotion_bigheart
gimme a hug?

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

You aren't 80 and older people find love all the time so dont be silly (older as in senior citizens not you, you're not old yet)
heart

/rages.
no one will buy my item.

i have to go sweetheart, ill be back when i can.

please try to find something to cheer you up xo
i hate it when you're so down

Age is a relative thing hun. It can be argued that youre never too old to find love, but at some point, you have to reach an age where people realisitcally expect you to have some level of experience. Making rookie mistakes is a lot less excusable when youre in your 30s.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items