Total Votes:[ 490 ]

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey
Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

*cuddles* youve still got us

emotion_hug

im just so bothered by it.
i mean, the thread was great and all but it was for something important. now I have no idea if that plan is still going on :c

A thread is more than the web address at which it occurs. its the people involved, and the spirit of intend with which the thread is imbued. It might not be easy to pick up and move on, but as long as the will to continue with the underlying purpose of the thread exists, Im sure someone will recreate the thread and find a way to let everyone know.

We've gathered in a thread to hang out now and there is talk of hosting contests and whatnot like usual. It's going to be tricky though since most of the funds (well all of them for everyone but me) came from the owner.
We're not billionaires like the people running it were. haha

Oh well, I wont give up. Ill find a way to make it work.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey
Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

*cuddles* youve still got us

emotion_hug

im just so bothered by it.
i mean, the thread was great and all but it was for something important. now I have no idea if that plan is still going on :c

A thread is more than the web address at which it occurs. its the people involved, and the spirit of intend with which the thread is imbued. It might not be easy to pick up and move on, but as long as the will to continue with the underlying purpose of the thread exists, Im sure someone will recreate the thread and find a way to let everyone know.

We've gathered in a thread to hang out now and there is talk of hosting contests and whatnot like usual. It's going to be tricky though since most of the funds (well all of them for everyone but me) came from the owner.
We're not billionaires like the people running it were. haha

Oh well, I wont give up. Ill find a way to make it work.

*nods* I wish I could help. Still, as long as all the people who make the thread work are there, you'll find a way to carry on

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

*nods* I wish I could help. Still, as long as all the people who make the thread work are there, you'll find a way to carry on

<3

So, sad news aside, how's your foot?
/licks it.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

<3

So, sad news aside, how's your foot?
/licks it.

razz Youd be hard put to lick it. its encased in a big plastic boot.

Its slowly getting better. Waiting for a letter from the fracture clinic to tell us when we have an appointment with them. Unfortunately, there's not much they'll be able to do. Its just a matter of waiting for the bone to heal

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

Its slowly getting better. Waiting for a letter from the fracture clinic to tell us when we have an appointment with them. Unfortunately, there's not much they'll be able to do. Its just a matter of waiting for the bone to heal

Ah, well Im sorry but hopefully my saliva will seep through the boot and heal you faster.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

Ah, well Im sorry but hopefully my saliva will seep through the boot and heal you faster.

Im not sure if I want boot penetrating saliva coming in contact with my foot.... I appreciate the sentiment though *glomps*

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

Im not sure if I want boot penetrating saliva coming in contact with my foot.... I appreciate the sentiment though *glomps*

emotion_8c

suit yourself

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

emotion_8c

suit yourself

razz . If I suitd myself, a lot of people would get very upset with me

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey
Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

emotion_8c

suit yourself

Oh? Care to elaborate?

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey
Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

emotion_8c

suit yourself

Oh? Care to elaborate?

Not to beat about the bush, Id be dead. Its not an ideal solution, but it works for me

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

Not to beat about the bush, Id be dead. Its not an ideal solution, but it works for me

Dont say stuff like that. Life sucks, not for everyone but for people like us it does.

Things are meant to get better so dont you ever give up. Just keep trying to make your life better, do things that make you happy and always try to have something, no matter how small, to look forward to.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

Dont say stuff like that. Life sucks, not for everyone but for people like us it does.

Things are meant to get better so dont you ever give up. Just keep trying to make your life better, do things that make you happy and always try to have something, no matter how small, to look forward to.

Easier said than done. My immediate future invovles a lot of sitting on my a** doing nothing while my ankle heals, and I cant see long term how I can do anything to make things better. Im tired of being alone

Dedicated Hunter

RhysiePiecey

Easier said than done. My immediate future invovles a lot of sitting on my a** doing nothing while my ankle heals, and I cant see long term how I can do anything to make things better. Im tired of being alone

Even if the thing you look forward to is a movie coming out or a book or even the weekend~ anything will do.

Being unable to go out or move will be awful but you can look forward to the day its fully recovered and maybe go out somewhere, walk the nephews or something.

Little things hun, little things.

And you aren't alone, it just feels like it.

Have you considered online dating? You might laugh but I know heaps of people who have met their soul mates on those things.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bes In A Box
RhysiePiecey

Even if the thing you look forward to is a movie coming out or a book or even the weekend~ anything will do.

Being unable to go out or move will be awful but you can look forward to the day its fully recovered and maybe go out somewhere, walk the nephews or something.

Little things hun, little things.

And you aren't alone, it just feels like it.

Have you considered online dating? You might laugh but I know heaps of people who have met their soul mates on those things.

Eh. Its hard to look forward to a movie coming out when I cant actually go to see it, or anything. And I cant really even look forward to the day its fully recovered until I go into the fracture clinic and find out how long thats likely to be. Which I dont know when I'll be able to do. Still waiting to hear from them

Ive tried a few online dating sites. Most of them nothing ever eventuated from. Eharmony told me I wasnt compatible with anyone. At that point I kinda gave up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff