Can i get free item sad

Try reading the rules first

Ah ! I forgot about that sorry !

Probably a good idea to do so wink

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Just watch, next time Pix comes in, she'll yell at this guy even if he is long gone lol

Sugary Gaian

The Solarised Night
Just watch, next time Pix comes in, she'll yell at this guy even if he is long gone lol
I was about to but then I saw this. LOL

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

It was ITD (Inspect the Deq) that was closed. I more or less saw what happened after the fact, but either way it was stupid -_- and nobody should be banned at all since Cho worked her butt off to make it right and offer something else.
Could you tell me what happened?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Pixitella
The Solarised Night
I was about to but then I saw this. LOL

I know you so well *taps your nose* rofl

Sugary Gaian

The Solarised Night

that you do. You saved one from being yelled at by me.

Browser

What item you want: Yokai's Treasure because i its my first time to request an item .

Who you are: Hai!My name is Paolo, 16yrs old and i live in the philippines . Everyone can call me Chiyo in Gaia . I like anime , games and even toys X'D

Why you want the item: Its my first time to request and the item is really cool.

Why you deserve the item: I deserve it becuase I'll help you too someday and I am noob ._. I guess

Browser

I hope its right ? I guess ?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Pixitella
The Solarised Night

that you do. You saved one from being yelled at by me.
Now you may yell razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
-II- iHeaveN -II-
What item you want: Yokai's Treasure because i its my first time to request an item .

Who you are: Hai!My name is Paolo, 16yrs old and i live in the philippines . Everyone can call me Chiyo in Gaia . I like anime , games and even toys X'D

Why you want the item: Its my first time to request and the item is really cool.

Why you deserve the item: I deserve it becuase I'll help you too someday and I am noob ._. I guess

I don't think you read carefully enough rolleyes we are designed to chat and make friends primarily then donate to people who we meet. It's a "deserving" model. Bias, yes, but that's just how we roll.

Browser

The Solarised Night
-II- iHeaveN -II-

I don't think you read carefully enough rolleyes we are designed to chat and make friends primarily then donate to people who we meet. It's a "deserving" model. Bias, yes, but that's just how we roll.

Ah!sorry thats true sweatdrop the reason is I am not really got at English speaking thats all and sorry about the cry I'll find another way to get an item . Forgive me.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
-II- iHeaveN -II-
The Solarised Night
-II- iHeaveN -II-

Ah!sorry thats true sweatdrop the reason is I am not really got at English speaking thats all and sorry about the cry I'll find another way to get an item . Forgive me.

Chat, get to know us. You'll get some help if you're willing to put the effort in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff