Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Welcome To!

User Image

I originally opened the first Gambler's Charity Hall due to the fact I found the CI's on Gaia to be pleasant and enjoyable, the unique little stories each one was based off of filled me with Joy and kept me playing until I at least received the ending once.

I -mainly- give away items from the current Chance Item. However!
If you request an item, occasionally I'd be happy to oblige and go out just to buy it for you.

Although it's not against the rules, I'd prefer no 'Hit and Runners'.
You have a higher chance of receiving items if you hang around and chat a little.

I'd like it if this place could become a family.

If you'd like to join the Charity as a contributor, please join my Guild 'The Blackrose Association'.

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Index
(Application List is where you should fill out your 'Newbie Pack', 'Quest Help', 'Regular Status' and/or 'Quest Advertisement' Applications.)

* Introduction

* Index

* Rules

* Mods

* Donors

* Events

* Regulars

* Sponsored Quests

* Helped Players

* Application List

* Blacklist

* Personal Art Quest

* Affiliates

* Banners

* End

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Rules

Follow all of Gaia TOS - Although it's common knowledge, occasionally some need a reminder. <3

Please don't Beg!~ - I understand asking me for items, but please don't ask other patrons of the thread~ Asking me should do just fine. :>

Don't get Greedy - I'm willing to give a lot, more than one item to one person. But if I say 'I can't give you anymore.' It means that, at least at the time, I have to focus on helping others. Not that I'll never help you again, 'cause I totally will. :3

No Mules - By no Mules I generally mean, if you have a lot of stuff/money on one account. Please don't come in here with a second account. It's just disrespectful. :/

Be Nice - Now, if someone's mean to you and you respond in turn, that's fine. However if it begins to escalate and you really wish to continue your conversation, take it to Private, please. See?! I even asked kindly in a RULE!

Possibility of Additional Rules would only be if inspired by someone particularly bad. :< So please don't be bad!

I'd mainly like it if I can make friends out of some of the people I help though.

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Moderators
(People who will hang around and check in on you guys, monitoring your hopes and dreams, helping you along side me! biggrin )

devilish masquerade - Forum Moderator - She has plans to open her own Charity in the future and is tied in with my association. :3

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Donors!
(It is not mandatory to donate, do it by choice not obligation.)
[Yes! Those who Donate towards helping my quest to help get their own Section and Acknowledgement.

If! Upon donating, you wish to remain anonymous! Please tell me Via PM, or gift Anonymously saying the item is for the Charity. I will list 'Anonymous' as a donor with the corresponding Tag beside the word 'Anonymous' along with the item/amount of gold donated.

Side Note: You may pick your 'Anon' title if you choose to 'Anon'. (Examples: Anon Taco, Mystery Anon, Alien Anon, Anon Senpai, Etc.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Adamantortoise - Randomly donated 1.5b and even gave me a gift for myself from my Wishlist. heart

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Events
(Note, Events will appear in Boxed Zones with set periods of time. The longer the event lasts, the higher the reward will be at the end. If you participate your name will be recorded and reviewed along with your submission to the event and rewarded accordingly.)

Enigma's Essay!

September 20th, 2014 - October 11th, 2014.

Description - A Tale involving You and Enigma Institute.

Valid Entries
-Self Written Stories.
-Roleplays with Others.
-Poetry.

-Possible Rewards Below-

Based on Quality, Quantity and Effort put into the piece, you could win any item from the Chance Item 'Enigma Institute'.

Enigma's Art Project!

September 20th, 2014 - October 11th, 2014

Description - Draw your character and my character or any other character interacting within Enigma Institute.

Valid Entries
-Characters drawn in Enigma Institute's Uniform.
-The Institute itself.
-A Comic for Enigma Institute.
-A -Horror Themed- Room within Enigma Institute.

-Possible Rewards Below-

Based on Art Quality and Effort put into the piece, you could win any item from the Chance Item 'Enigma Institute'.

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
3nodding Regulars 3nodding
((Generally to become a Regular you just have to stick around and converse in the Charity frequently, let me and the mods get to know you. We can be friendly friends!)

---

None Yet

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idea Awesome Quests idea

(This new section includes quests that I've come across and just adored. Anyone who's willing to donate to The Gambler's Charity Hall please do drop by these quests and show them some love!)

---

Shadows of Noon

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
gaia_angelleft Helped Players gaia_angelright

If you don't want people knowing you were helped here and want to remain anonymous for whatever reason, I understand. Just let me know and I'll keep your secret. :3

---------

Total Amount in Gold given Anonymously - 21.4t (Updated with each gift)

Jadieus - Bogie

Anonymous - Persephone's Return

Chansmell - Springtide Bunny

Teacupcakes - Sugary Wings

TheCadaverKid - Tisiphone's Vindictive Grace

Slushees - Soft Lil Leoli x2 , The Celestial Queen of Solair x1 , Neapolitan Pandalita x1

Ritsuha - Cursed Student A and Tweed Twee

Kittygotmilk - Digital Survivor and Indigo Flutter

aiacandy - Cursed Student A

Oxane - Enigma Institute Student Uniform

KittieCupcakes - Enigma Institute Student Uniform

B-ch4n - Cursed Student A

MrsPandaSins - A New Phasex2 and Lunar Duchess

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
heart Application List heart
(The following are applications you can fill out in order to receive 'Regular' Status, Quest Recognition, A Newbie Welcome Pack or Quest Advertisement.)

New To Gaia!
(Under 60 Days Old.)
[quote="Rorian_Blackrose"] [/quote]
[b]Newbie![/b]
[b]User: [/b]
[b]Join Date(Estimated): [/b]
[b]A Fact About Me: [/b]

My Quest!
(Quest Must Be Over 2 Weeks Old)
[b]My Fancy Quest![/b]
[b]My Quest: [/b]
[b]Quest Thread: [/b]
[b]How Long I've Been Questing: [/b]
[b]Why You Should Help: [/b]

Friendly Friends!
(Must Have 20 Non-Bump Posts)
[b]Regular Buddy![/b]
[b]Post Count: [/b]
[b]Have I Made Friends?: [/b]
[b]Something Unique About Me: [/b]

Advertise Senpai!
(Quest Must Be Over 1 Month Old)
[b]Notice Me Senpai![/b]
[b]My Quest: [/b]
[b]Quest Thread: [/b]
[b]How Long I've Been Questing: [/b]
[b]Why You Should Advertise For Me: [/b]

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
scream Blacklist scream

---

I don't want to have to put any names here.. ;-;

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
heart My Personal Artsy Quest heart

I personally love art of 'Rorian' being drawn.

The following pictures are Reference Pictures for Rorian (Kid Version) and Rorian (Adult Version).

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/Rorian/Pictures%20of%20Rorian/Rorian-Casual_zpsc3c57d8d.png

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/Rorian/Pictures%20of%20Rorian/ssfreebies518_zps7ec56e4d.png

To anyone who does want to draw him, you have complete creative control as to the outfit you put him in. Clothing Variations are fun to collect. :3

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
emotion_kirakira Affiliates emotion_kirakira
(Groups, Guilds or Other Charities that have Donated To, or Been Donated To and/or Worth Together with The Gamblers Charity Hall)
---

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_kirakira Artistic Affiliates emotion_kirakira
---

Dubious Artist's Art Shop

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
exclaim Banners exclaim
Created by poka-dot-pocky

For anyone who wants to expand the reputation of The Blackrose Association or the Current Charities within it, please attach one of the Banners created by my lovely Affiliate Poka to your Sig!

! heart Thanks For Helping heart !

Signature Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-blackrose-association/g.416697/][img]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/poka-dot-pocky/Gaia/Decorated images/TheGCH_zps9736789e.gif[/img][/url]

Signature Banner
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-blackrose-association/g.416697/][img]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/poka-dot-pocky/Gaia/Decorated images/The-Blackrose-Association-b_zps5e58676b.gif[/img][/url]

Signature Banner
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-blackrose-association/g.416697/][img]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/poka-dot-pocky/Gaia/Decorated images/The-Blackrose-Association_zpsb58a3e2e.gif[/img][/url]

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
A Charity Governed Under!

User Image

Please enjoy your time here, make friends, accomplish your goals and quests and ultimately have fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff