Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Excitable Exhibitionist

emotion_bigheart
Good luck fighting this insane inflation. Logged in today for the first time in years and I'm turning right back around after emptying my account.

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RinnyRii's Kouhai

Sparkly Sailor

20,950 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
User Image

Name: Flawless_Panda
I wish I had...: Steel-plated Ninja Band
How long have you been questing this item? Ever since i first seen it, so about a few years maybe..
Quest Progress: As of right now i have 4b but am selling two items on the mp so i might end up with 190b or so.. [x] [x]
Quest thread: Never had any luck with those :l
How did you hear about us? i saw a friend on the forums and found this a great opportunity to find help for my quest.
What makes you a Shining Star? i've been questing this item for so long, ever since it was 9m. I have never been able to earn enough gold to get it since it always inflates in the mp. But I believe that hopefully, one day i will get this item.
Good afternoon c:

Lady Slayer

Pain Princess
Good luck fighting this insane inflation. Logged in today for the first time in years and I'm turning right back around after emptying my account.

; n ;

O.G. Lovergirl

Pain Princess
Thank you for your support. I agree it's ridiculous and it seems like it just won't get better. This is the new Gaia...

O.G. Lovergirl

Flawless_Panda
It was clearly stated that apps are NOT posted in the tread. It couldn't get any clearer yet you still missed it. stressed

RinnyRii's Kouhai

Sparkly Sailor

20,950 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
ICESYS
Flawless_Panda
It was clearly stated that apps are NOT posted in the tread. It couldn't get any clearer yet you still missed it. stressed

im sorry gonk dont be mad at me emo

Prophet

Pain Princess

ugh I know. I originally wanted the carlos the alpaca hat but after seeing how much it's gone up! the last time I was online it was like 2 mil smh. To be fair, a lot of my items have skyrocketed as well but it's not like I'm willing to sell them for that hat...

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
If Only I Could TeII You
Awww, that's so awesome and cool!!

glad you liked it! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points