Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

VergiI Sparda
The items that you have on can be sold on the MP for gold. Some of your equipped items are worth billions. For someone who is new, easily selling those items makes you an automatic billionaire. See how easy that would be? Newbies on here aren't really hurting for gold. But we do help, but each charity has their requirements and that needs to be respected...

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ICESYS
VergiI Sparda
The items that you have on can be sold on the MP for gold. Some of your equipped items are worth billions. For someone who is new, easily selling those items makes you an automatic billionaire. See how easy that would be? Newbies on here aren't really hurting for gold. But we do help, but each charity has their requirements and that needs to be respected...
What is MP stand for? I was told, actually. But, my friend VampireDraculina bought them all for me. I couldn't sell my soul to get these items on my own. These are almost all l I want on the site. I am just trying to finish a Vergil cosplay from Devil May Cry. I am almost done thanks to my friend. She has been on since 2004 or something and she is really rich, apparently. But, why would I sell the items to have gold if (almost) all I want on this site is what I am wearing now? I guess it seems silly to me because I just dont understand maybe? Or because I do not want other things? I am not trying to be rude by any means. I would like to make that clear. I dont mind if I dont get a thing from this charity, honestly. I just wanted to try so that my friend wouldnt have to spend all of her gold buying me the things I wanted. I didnt want to be a selfish friend. I am trying to learn the rules and abide by them in each individual charity. It is just very confusing for me so far because I still do not know the site too well.
VergiI Sparda
Thanks. Much appreciated. This site is still kind of confusing, but I am liking it so far.
Haha well I'm glad you're liking it thus far. Hope you stick around!

SaneSaber's Waifu

Naughty Wife

15,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
VergiI Sparda
You're misunderstanding her. You didn't tell her until just then that what you have is what you wanted & you only need one more item. She was telling you to sell what you have so you would have a starting amount for the other things.

Also, this is what people do. That's what you call Exchanging in The Gaia Exchange. You buy an item for a decent lower amount and try to sell it for a higher amount to build your gold up.

Once you have a set amount from that you could try Vending which is in the MP or Marketplace. You buy things people price wrong or they dump for 1g. Dumping means getting rid of what they have for 1g each ( not really sure why they do this because it's basically donating without the thanks ).

Let me know if you have more questions. 3nodding

Moonsicle's Wife

Kouhai Kuma

ღ Thank you for the kitten!! ;-;

Wealthy Businessman

4,950 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Full closet 200
Need 20 billion for the last item on my dream avi

SaneSaber's Waifu

Naughty Wife

15,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SpritelyCODEMAN
Need 20 billion for the last item on my dream avi
You might want to go read the front page, just randomly stating what you need isn't going to get you anything.

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
M e ll o M o n s t e r
VergiI Sparda
Thanks. Much appreciated. This site is still kind of confusing, but I am liking it so far.
Haha well I'm glad you're liking it thus far. Hope you stick around!
Thanks. I plan on it, so let's hope!
dramallama heart

O.G. Lovergirl

ButterflyxMadness
dramallama heart
Hi, how are you?
ICESYS
ButterflyxMadness
dramallama heart
Hi, how are you?

A little tired but other than that I'm alright. How are you?

O.G. Lovergirl

ButterflyxMadness
I got home from work this morning and so I'm now well rested and full. Today is my "cheat" day so I enjoyed some pizza.

Invisible Phantom

Fantastic charity you have here! emotion_kirakira
Love the layouts
ICESYS
ButterflyxMadness
I got home from work this morning and so I'm now well rested and full. Today is my "cheat" day so I enjoyed some pizza.

Ohhh pizza. Recently I discovered that pizza gives me heartburn. crying

O.G. Lovergirl

Rvyner
Fantastic charity you have here! emotion_kirakira
Love the layouts
Thanks. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers