Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
In the beginning I did get a lot of random requests from beggers. However, I usually tell them no and they move on. But this was the first person since the almost 10 years I've been on gaia who actually complained behind my back, not realizing her post history are visible. When I confronted her about it, I was expecting an apology. Instead she replied, "ok." Then she again goes into another charity thread to complain about her being banned from coming into my charity. lol

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
Cosmic Princess Rubi
In the beginning I did get a lot of random requests from beggers. However, I usually tell them no and they move on. But this was the first person since the almost 10 years I've been on gaia who actually complained behind my back, not realizing her post history are visible. When I confronted her about it, I was expecting an apology. Instead she replied, "ok." Then she again goes into another charity thread to complain about her being banned from coming into my charity. lol
may i ask the name of this person? you can pm it to me..i ask only cause i had a random friend request and want to know if its the same person or not lol also..i would report them for badmouthing you...you could get them banned from gaia if they keep it up

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
            Agreed, I definitely want to go shopping when I get some extra cash.
You know, I haven't gone shopping in a while. Treat yourself wonderfully when that paycheck comes in. c: You deserve it!!

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
may i ask the name of this person? you can pm it to me..i ask only cause i had a random friend request and want to know if its the same person or not lol also..i would report them for badmouthing you...you could get them banned from gaia if they keep it up
Does that random person's name start with Sexy? I don't want to report them because they'll eventually move on. But I just don't like it when they move on to another charity and try to play victim. I PM them about their behavior. I could have easily discussed the whole thing in my charity, but I didn't.

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
nope. doesnt start with sexy. lol

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
nope. doesnt start with sexy. lol
Oh k then. That's good. c:

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Yup, I'm liking it. n.n

Gaia has too many shiny new items lately. emotion_drool

yeah i'm finding that to be a major problem rofl

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
angel allure
            Agreed, I definitely want to go shopping when I get some extra cash.
You know, I haven't gone shopping in a while. Treat yourself wonderfully when that paycheck comes in. c: You deserve it!!
            Yeah. emotion_yatta I certainly think so. x3

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
yeah i'm finding that to be a major problem rofl
            Yeah, there are too many new things to choose from. -sigh-

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
angel allure
            Aww emotion_hug I feel your pain. I'm not working right now and I'm bored out of my mind half the time and unmotivated to do anything the other half. >.> There's always next semester, though. Did you apply for that? You could probably get a couple core classes knocked out.

I'm not actually sure what Ramadan is. cat_sweatdrop Care to elaborate?

Yeah. We're actually just decorating with a lot of the things we've gotten from Japan for the walls. Mostly wall scrolls. We do have a couple of actual paintings in the house, but I think everything are reproductions except for this watercolor that my mom got me when I was younger...which is the one thing that doesn't fit in with the guest bedroom. I'm pretty sure if I took down the wall scroll hanging over the bed in there, it would fit in better. I just feel like the guest bedroom is so bland anyway. It needs a lot of work, but I don't want to put the work into it because we're only here for 3 years and I'm sure I can talk the hubby into new things in a few years for that room anyway. x3

User Image
          Sorry about the late reply. The CB will distract you. sweatdrop

But, thank you for feeling my feels, even though no one should. And I can't apply for school because of my financial aid problem. I finished the spring semester and applied for the fall, but a bunch of stuff didn't happen the way it should so I don't have financial aid, and because of my circumstances it looks like I won't be any time soon.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I must've been rushing; usually I do. gonk Ramadan is one of the bestest months on the Islamic calender. Its when we Muslims fast for 29 or 30 days, based on the lunar cycle. We fast from sunrise to sunset, and there's a bunch of blessings and whatnots we get during this time. Aside from it also being one of the five pillars of Islam, it's literally one of the best times of year, following Hajj, which is another month on the calender, and during this time the people who can, make pilgrimage to Mecca, and actually one of the only two holidays Muslims actually can celebrate. sweatdrop that being what we call "Eid" which is like a celebration for completing Ramadan, and the second would be after hajj. It's a three day holiday by the way 4laugh

That is so awesome. I don't know alot of people with paintings anymore. Most people just get a frame with an Asian symbol for wealth or love or something, and the most art I see are vases. I'd love to see what it looks like. emotion_kirakira I dunno if I'm good at decorating or not. My mother was a pro. I'm just good at organizing things.

Aged Giver

Another one who failed to read their PM about what to do before accepting a trade from me....Cancelled.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
            Yeah, there are too many new things to choose from. -sigh-

aw cute avi heart

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Sorry about the late reply. The CB will distract you. sweatdrop

But, thank you for feeling my feels, even though no one should. And I can't apply for school because of my financial aid problem. I finished the spring semester and applied for the fall, but a bunch of stuff didn't happen the way it should so I don't have financial aid, and because of my circumstances it looks like I won't be any time soon.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I must've been rushing; usually I do. gonk Ramadan is one of the bestest months on the Islamic calender. Its when we Muslims fast for 29 or 30 days, based on the lunar cycle. We fast from sunrise to sunset, and there's a bunch of blessings and whatnots we get during this time. Aside from it also being one of the five pillars of Islam, it's literally one of the best times of year, following Hajj, which is another month on the calender, and during this time the people who can, make pilgrimage to Mecca, and actually one of the only two holidays Muslims actually can celebrate. sweatdrop that being what we call "Eid" which is like a celebration for completing Ramadan, and the second would be after hajj. It's a three day holiday by the way 4laugh

That is so awesome. I don't know alot of people with paintings anymore. Most people just get a frame with an Asian symbol for wealth or love or something, and the most art I see are vases. I'd love to see what it looks like. emotion_kirakira I dunno if I'm good at decorating or not. My mother was a pro. I'm just good at organizing things.
            The CB knows how to do that well. xD

Well, you're welcome? XD Bleh financial aid sucks. They messed up on my semesters a few times. My parents paid out of pocket for a semester or two because of them.

No worries, I had an idea of what it was about, but I wasn't entirely sure on the specifics. Thanks for the enlightment. Oooh, I see! And wow, that's quite a feat. So you've been fasting for the whole time? o.o I knew about the pilgrimage, but I had not realized that Ramadan was associated with that.

Yeah, we actually were able to get a few things cheaper because a furniture place was liquidating. So we got a couple oil paintings for our dining room, one for our living room, another for our bedroom and we already had a lot of wall scrolls. I do have one framed image that has our family's name in Japanese kanji written out that we hung by our front door. xD

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
aw cute avi heart
            Thanks. I wanted to use some of my newer items again. emotion_yatta

Ooh, you changed again. I'm loving this shade of red and blue you've got going on there. Top notch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff