Timid Conversationalist

Oh don't close... I will be so sad to see this thread go. emo

In a relationship with Prince Xeriel

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aaw this is so sad... Please don't close, there are many newbies out there like me that needed your help.. crying

O.G. Lovergirl

I'll start back up donating the rest of the goods after the holidays. heart

Benevolent Lunatic

ICESYS
I'll start back up donating the rest of the goods after the holidays. heart

sad to see the place go and happy holidays whee
Hello! smile

Dedicated Giver

7,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Woah woah. Why is this closing down? D:

O.G. Lovergirl

peritardis

Woah woah. Why is this closing down? D:
Because I lost complete interest in Gaia. I don't even have motivation to continue donating the rest of the gold/items on the account. gonk
ICESYS
Because I lost complete interest in Gaia. I don't even have motivation to continue donating the rest of the gold/items on the account. gonk

I understand. You've achieved so much in your gaia life anyway, you are free to retire.
      I wish you all the best, ICESYS! You are an amazing person. :)

O.G. Lovergirl

peritardis
ICESYS

I understand. You've achieved so much in your gaia life anyway, you are free to retire.
      I wish you all the best, ICESYS! You are an amazing person. :)
Aww thanks! It feels good to retire. I'll send you something in a trade soon through the charity account so watch for that. c:
ICESYS
Aww thanks! It feels good to retire. I'll send you something in a trade soon through the charity account so watch for that. c:

You'll be remembered. Don't you have an SDPlus doll of you yet? 8D
      And wow, thanks! I'll probably just give them back to people too, since I have no interest
      in gaia items whatsoever anymore. I'm just handing out some gold and stuffs randomly to nice people.
      Thank you! heart

O.G. Lovergirl

peritardis
ICESYS

And wow, thanks! I'll probably just give them back to people too, since I have no interest
      in gaia items whatsoever anymore. I'm just handing out some gold and stuffs randomly to nice people.
      Thank you! heart
An SDPlus doll, no. LOL.

Yes, pay it forward. It's better than having the gold sit and collect virtual dust. I am still trying to give all the gold and items away on the charity account because it's technically not mine to keep since I didn't earn it.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
ICESYS
peritardis
ICESYS

Thank you! heart
An SDPlus doll, no. LOL.

Yes, pay it forward. It's better than having the gold sit and collect virtual dust. I am still trying to give all the gold and items away on the charity account because it's technically not mine to keep since I didn't earn it.

You of all people deserve an SDplus doll. It'll be the second best thing after you. We need to find someone to make this right.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Hi lovelies! It's been a while!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces