Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Lonely Fatcat

Thank You So Much! I'm very honored! <3

TGWF CFO
ICESYS

Congratulations! Two degrees thats wonderful.
I wish you much fruitfulness in life =3

Kin Ally

Are you going out with a Christmas bang? That would be awesome exclaim

Lady Slayer

ICESYS
Gaia just doesn't do it for me like it did in the past. I now occasionally come on to dress up once a month (if that much).

Aw... ; n ;
Maybe you'll come back every now and then?

O.G. Lovergirl

mimiru_002
Are you going out with a Christmas bang? That would be awesome exclaim

I have no idea.

O.G. Lovergirl

Ines Verdelet
ICESYS
Gaia just doesn't do it for me like it did in the past. I now occasionally come on to dress up once a month (if that much).

Aw... ; n ;
Maybe you'll come back every now and then?
Probably once in a while until I completely forget I have a Gaia account...at least I won't have a charity to force me to come back more often than I want.

Kin Ally

ICESYS
I have no idea.

If you want, I can offer to help you with final giveaways since you seem to be busy!

O.G. Lovergirl

mimiru_002
ICESYS
I have no idea.

If you want, I can offer to help you with final giveaways since you seem to be busy!
Thanks, but I'll get to it when I can.

Lady Slayer

ICESYS
Probably once in a while until I completely forget I have a Gaia account...at least I won't have a charity to force me to come back more often than I want.

That's true. :c
Do you have close friends on here?

O.G. Lovergirl

Ines Verdelet
ICESYS

That's true. :c
Do you have close friends on here?
No...my close friends don't know of Gaia's existence.

Lady Slayer

ICESYS
No...my close friends don't know of Gaia's existence.

Ah... Well, you really don't have any reason to stay then. > o <

Excitable Exhibitionist

After ages of trying to find the charity again--I have now found it. ^o^;
I am quite pleased with myself. (I have stalked the Charity/Quest forum and even tried typing in the name in the search bar..and typing ICESYS to go through your post history--but now I finally found it.

I am so sad to hear that you are leaving, but I completely understand. After being in this Nurse's Aid class for 3 months (I'm in my last year of high school, and I feel honored that they are giving me this opportunity.) I have decided to settle on going to college to become a Pediatric Nurse. I mean--sure I really do like the elders--and enjoy working with them....but I really, really, really, want to work with kids. Every time I am able to volunteer and work with kids I have a blast.

O.G. Lovergirl

cl i m p l e s
I am quite pleased with myself. (I have stalked the Charity/Quest forum and even tried typing in the name in the search bar..and typing ICESYS to go through your post history--but now I finally found it.

I am so sad to hear that you are leaving, but I completely understand. After being in this Nurse's Aid class for 3 months (I'm in my last year of high school, and I feel honored that they are giving me this opportunity.) I have decided to settle on going to college to become a Pediatric Nurse. I mean--sure I really do like the elders--and enjoy working with them....but I really, really, really, want to work with kids. Every time I am able to volunteer and work with kids I have a blast.
So happy for you that you've decided to become a nurse instead. I work for one of the best children's hospital in the country (according the The Best Children's Hospitals report for 2014-2015). Being a nurse is tough but I love what I do and can't image being in another profession.

With me getting older, I have to enjoy life and that life shouldn't be consumed with Gaia. With not having any obligations, I can pop up once in a while if I choose.

Excitable Exhibitionist

ICESYS
cl i m p l e s

So happy for you that you've decided to become a nurse instead. I work for one of the best children's hospital in the country (according the The Best Children's Hospitals report for 2014-2015). Being a nurse is tough but I love what I do and can't image being in another profession.

With me getting older, I have to enjoy life and that life shouldn't be consumed with Gaia. With not having any obligations, I can pop up once in a while if I choose.

There are some days when I'm up on the floor where I'm just a mess--but I think everyone has one of those days ever once in awhile. (I've only had two, but that's because I keep getting put in the Dementia Unit--and they don't always act like adults.)

I completely understand that, I am still young--but am starting to strain away from the online world as well. I still long on daily--but it's usually only up to 30 minutes max. (Unless I'm on break, or the boyfriend is out of town and its the weekend.)

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Hello hows everyone today? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out