Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is just for me to keep track of my current quest, as well as to chat and make more friends here. biggrin

Also, I definitely love to trade some of my non-1stgen items with your first gen. I will be willing to add gold for the trade!

Currently questing for Mini Angel Wings

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is haaaaaaaaard.

You can contribute by tipping me too! cheese_whine
wahmbulance Rules wahmbulance

Feel free to chat right here!
However, please do follow the ToS.
and absolutely no flaming! scream

If you are selling one of the item stated for lesser amount, or even a donation, please do label it! heart
yum_donut List of Donors yum_donut

angelholybell -- Benny the Puppy

Pfefferminze -- High Socie-tea Par-tea Hat, Pirate StitchDress, Fortune's Fool, Vasil's Guiding Fire, Wilted StitchDress, Meido Sweet Mocha Dress, Orange & Blue Retro Astro Stockings, Blue Retro Astro Skirt, Rose Twin Ribbons, Daisy Twin Ribbons, Meido Cherry Red Dress, Blue Bitty Bloomers

Angry Seal -- KiKi Kitty Plushie + 800k!

P.S. as much as donations are loved, if it comes in the form of an item, I will most probably keep it rather than sell it. 3nodding
emotion_kirakira Completed Quests emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart reserved heart

I plan to start a game here but.. hmm.. suggestions maybe??? :3
badum~ sweatdrop
Saroxi
sad
4laugh
tribalalomare
Saroxi
sad
4laugh

hello there! whee

Super Man-Lover