Melaeryn's Significant Otter

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Tнε Dяαgσn's Quεsτ
User Image
Hello there and welcome to my quest thread! I made one of these a few years ago and happily completed my Rubyback Lion Mask thanks to so many kind people. After not really wanting anything for awhile, I found I really enjoyed the Animal bases and wanted to get more items to play with my usual dragon avatar. The downside? Those items are so terribly expensive! Even so, I'm determined to try and save up for a few nice items to give this dragon some serious style! I know it may take awhile and earning up gold without spending it on GaiaCash is difficult, but I am determined to try.

Interested in helping out? Great! It is certainly appreciated by this dragon. The best help there is for me is to stop in the thread and say hello. Chatting is wonderful for everyone involved, and I do enjoy talking to folks about games, books, current events on Gaia, or pretty much anything. So don't be afraid! I don't expect to get too many donations (if at all) but I enjoy having a place to keep track of my quests. It motivates me to get them done, and allows me to keep things organized.

So without further ado let's get on with the thread, have some fun, and see what we can accomplish!

Table of Contents
1. Intro / ToC
2. Rules
3. Updates
4. Main Quest
5. Other Quests
6. GoFusion Corner
7. Donations
8. About
9. Linkage
10. Art
11. - 15. Reserved

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Ruℓεs: Unғσяτunατεℓy Rεquιяε∂
User Image
1. Please follow the ToS!
2. Please don't come in here to blatantly advertise your own threads. That's kind of rude.
3. Do be friendly and polite to everyone here. I'm all about people being happy and having a good time!
4. You're not required to donate, and I'd honestly feel better about people just coming in and chatting rather than giving me stuff for no reason.
5. If you want to be an affiliate, just send me a PM with your banner or link (if you have no banner). I will be happy to add you if you do the same for me!

I have the right to change the rules as I see fit.
If there are any questions, I am happy to answer them if you post in the thread or shoot me a private message!

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Up∂ατεs

9/22/2014: Thread created.
9/24/2014: Received various charms from Indeleble Violeta! Thank you!
9/25/2014: Made [Animal] Rumble Hero from GoFusion!
10/6/2014: Received 15mil from Genkai taught me well! Thank you very much!
10/13/2014: Received 10mil from KhalTargaryen. Thank you!
10/14/2014: Received [Animal] Arawn of the Hunt from Moki teh Fraggle! Oh my goodness thank you so much! First quest complete!
10/17/2014: Bought [Animal] Scent of Death on the marketplace! Another quest down! Also bought [Animal] Border Collie Fur since it was super cheap!
11/1/2014: D Zonatai was kind enough to give [Animal] Akiva's Mastery and 20,000,000,000! Thanks a bunch Nia, you rock!
11/6/2014: Bought [Animal] Bat to School in the MP! That finishes all quests for now, so I'll close the thread until I see a new item that calls to me!
11/16/2014: Starting the quest thread again for a few new items!
11/18/2014: Got a bunch of wonderful donation items from the amazing Sifen Yamishi! You rock!
11/20/2014: Received a donation from SantaEngi. Thanks!
11/21/2014: Received an anonymous donation! Thanks a bunch!
11/26/2014: Bought [Animal] Greedy Little Wyvern! On to the next quest. Also received another round of amazing donations from Sifen Yamishi!
12/9/2014: Bought [Anima] Imperial Wyvern! Going to close the quest thread for now until I see new items I'd like to get!
1/15/2015: Opening up the quest thread again to try and get a new item! And closed it the same day thanks to buying [Animal] A Little Beastly at a good price!
4/9/2015: Opening up the thread again to quest for a few different items!
4/24/2015: Added a new item and am trying for it instead! Will go for the other items later!
5/302015: Bought the [Animal] Shadow Infection! Time to try for another item!
7/9/2015: Received an amazing donation from l Svea l! Also was able to buy [Animal] Painted Spirit and [Animal] His Pocket Paw! Onto the next item!

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Mαιn Quεsτ: ???

Going to take a break from questing and just passively quest for a little while. Thanks for all the folks who helped!

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Oτнεя Quεsτs
User Image
These are items I am working towards, but will not focus on until after I complete the current main quest item. Expect this list to change as more things are added, removed, bought, and found!

None at the moment! Please check back later~

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Aℓcнεмy Cσяnεя

I've decided to switch this post (for now) to revolve around alchemy formulas and quests that I'll be working on. Check back often for updates on my progress!

User Image Formula 1: [Animal] Aerling Wear
Aerling: 0/1
Charge Orb: 13/50
Kindred Singe: 5/5
Kindred Poison: 1/2

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Dσnατσяs

♥ Indeleble Violeta: 4 star Charms and 5 Heart Charms!
♥ Genkai taught me well - 15,000,000 gold!
♥ APHD Charity (KhalTargaryen) - 10,000,000 gold!
♥ Moki teh Fraggle - [Animal] Arawn of the Hunt (1st quest complete!)
♥ D Zonatai - [Animal] Akiva's Mastery and 20,000,000,000!!!
♥ Sifen Yamishi - Noir VOX Jacket, Stealth EvoBlack Top, sTallion Black Polyester Suit Jacket, Astra: CMYKandy Sprinkles, Astra: Simmering Misery, Astra: Simmering Fury, Astra: Bats and Pumpkins Sprinkles, Rough Offblue Jeans, Prideful Revolt, Regular Pipe, Basic Pink Down Hoodie, Basic Red Down Hoodie, Crumpled Green Construction Paper (5), Crumpled Red Construction Paper (5), Aquarium Sun, Wintery Hot Cocoa, Lawn Gnome Hat, Aquarium Droops [lite], Aquarium Starfish [lite], Bonsai Wings, Chuu Costume Conundrum, Incubi's Wings, Incubi's Emerald Wings, and Crumpled Xerox Paper Goldenrod (5).
♥ SantaEngie - 10,000,000!
♥ Anonymous - Mythrill Coin Package (1,000,000,000 Gold)
♥ Sifen Yamishi - Philosopher's Cache x4, Aquarium Lazor Fsh x5, Aquarium Party Ball x5, and Aquarium Seaslug!
♥ l Svea l - 17 billion!!!

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Abσuτ τнε Dяαgσn

I suppose I should put a few blurbs about me on here.

» My name is Kadorix, but you may call me Kado.
» I am 22, female, and have graduated with a bachelors. I am an English Literature major with an Anthropology minor.
» I am currently working as an SAT / ACT college prep teacher. It's actually surprisingly fun!
» My hobbies include reading, writing, playing video games, drawing terribly, and napping
» I have a love for roleplaying and, more often than not, have some sort of group set up. Feel free to ask! I can also be swayed to look at other groups or even one on ones, so don't be afraid to send me a private message about that.
» I have an Australian Shepard named Bailey. He's amazingly energetic, but simply adorable.
» Favorite Games: League of Legends and Monster Hunter. Want to chat about that? Feel free.
» Currently Watching: Nothing at the moment. I have a hard time sticking with shows, but I'm always open to suggestions.
» I have a fascination with strange creatures, real and mythological.
» Horror movies are probably my favorite.
» I love art of this avatar and would love to grow my collection once I finish some more of these quests!

User Image

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Lιnkαgε

Unfortunately I do not have my own banner to provide yet.
If you are skilled in these things and want to help me make a 200x40 banner for my quest that would be great! Please contact me!

Have a thread banner or link of your own? PM me so we can become affiliates!

Links Out

User Image

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Aяτ σғ τнε Dяαgσn

This post gives credit to the artists who have kindly drawn my dragon.
I am always collecting art of this avatar so if you're interested maybe we can work something out!

Art Used in Thread
"Intro" - By Epipanda
"Rules" - By evilfuzziebunnies
"Other Quest" - By animefreak4o8
"About" - By Buing
"Reserved" - By Sweet Fox Princess

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25