Welcome to Gaia! ::

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

aka_vashy13

Well I have enough saved now, it's just usually a better buy around that time. I have been trying to find clearance ones too. Maybe I'm just cheap XD
I think I'ma stay with HP. I have had their stuff for years. I look at other stuff usually when I do look for a new laptop, but it just seems that HP is always what I want.
Speaking of not having time to do important things...you know how I just had my teeth fixed? Well I have something wrong with them again. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I do have a full xray and cleaning set up for Wed so I will find out than. I do think its one of my wisdom teeth growing in, and its f-ing painful.
We had inventory this week so everything was just crazy at my part time job. I will have over 50 hours though for the week at the end of today at least. Well at least I don't feel so bad now. I just hate making everyone wait for me to respond all the time.

tab "ϻ α ɢ ɩ ϲ xѡ σ ʀ ҡ ȿ" x
User Image

——★
                    Very true. I just wouldn't be able to wait that long, I'm amazed you can. xD Being cheap isn't a bad thing. c;
                    Good choice, HP is pretty good. My first laptop was an HP, and it wasn't a bad little thing. Its always nice to stay with something you know.

Oh no, more problems?! If it really is your wisdom teeth, they picked a horrible time to grow in! D;
                    You are going to the dentist far~ too often, you poor thing! x_x I kinda hope its not them, that is so painful.

Oh my goodness, 50 hours. D; At least that's money in the bank though, so its worth it in the end.
                    I hope you find some time to relax after all of that craziness.

As for the charity, its closing was a long time coming I think. It was slowly dying for a bit there. Motivation for coming online was kind of gone for him, too - Gaia isn't as great as it used to be.
                    But thank you for sticking around and chatting for so long. <3 And if you wish to continue chatting, you can always PM and / or add me if you wish. c:

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kurojochu

——★
                    Ew. I'm only up that early if I have to be. xD
                    So when I have to wake up around 5:30 for work, its a nightmare.

Mmm, pepperoni~ Sounds good, now I want pizza. xD

XD I sometimes get up later if am to lazy to get up lol
I only wake up that early when I need to get ready for church
And you shoulllldddd 😁

Lonely Businesswoman

29,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Kurojochu

tab "ϻ α ɢ ɩ ϲ xѡ σ ʀ ҡ ȿ" x
User Image

——★
                    Very true. I just wouldn't be able to wait that long, I'm amazed you can. xD Being cheap isn't a bad thing. c;
                    Good choice, HP is pretty good. My first laptop was an HP, and it wasn't a bad little thing. Its always nice to stay with something you know.

Oh no, more problems?! If it really is your wisdom teeth, they picked a horrible time to grow in! D;
                    You are going to the dentist far~ too often, you poor thing! x_x I kinda hope its not them, that is so painful.

Oh my goodness, 50 hours. D; At least that's money in the bank though, so its worth it in the end.
                    I hope you find some time to relax after all of that craziness.

As for the charity, its closing was a long time coming I think. It was slowly dying for a bit there. Motivation for coming online was kind of gone for him, too - Gaia isn't as great as it used to be.
                    But thank you for sticking around and chatting for so long. <3 And if you wish to continue chatting, you can always PM and / or add me if you wish. c:

Well it is, it was growing and put a hole in my gum. Bacteria is being build up in there and since I can't take antibiotics its kinda hard to deal with. They gave me a special mouth wash with a curved needle to use. The tooth can take up to a year to finish growing in to where the point where they can pull it out.
Well all that extra over time just went to pay for the dentist. I had to spend $350 yesterday, so I'm glad I got the hours in when I could. I got to have some relaxing time yesterday morning as I had off.
Ah, that sucks. I liked the charity. Gaia is going downhill slowly. You can add me if you want. I don't have the time today or tomorrow to try to do it, as it is hard to do on my phone <which is how I'm replying to this>

Enchantress

Kurojochu

everything's just so expensive these days that 50b seems relatively cheap xD
.. kind of
haha no worries, good thing you have me wink

yeees, it's finally nice where i am like bless oh my god xD
ohhh allergies, that sucks! i think my least favourite thing about spring are the bugs coming out again though xD

i'll add you! thank you for chatting with me for so long!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff