Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Kitten

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

Which ones? c:
Yeah, I think I should. That would be nice to have again.

Yay~ <3

Oh gosh, fermented vegetables, that sounds scary. ;o;
I don't think I've ever tried much Korean food - I should. Is it something you go for often, or just something you wanted to suddenly try?

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Peach & ... oh gosh, what is that pink one? D: It's not the pink lemonade one.. Strawberry Melon, I believe it is. <3
I don't mind the sweet tea version they have though, but that's usually my last resort. xD

It does, but it's a normal thing in Korea. xD So.. I figured why not? :3
it's something I'vee never had, but seriously want to try.
I want to go to Seoul and a few other places in South Korea, <3
Kinda wanna go there more, then I do Japan, and I've loved Japan for YEARS.
I love to watch EatYourKimchi on youtube. I love Simon and Martina. I blame them for wanting to eat Korean food D:
They have a thing called FAPFAP (Food adventure program for awesome people) where they go around and try different foods, etc.
FAPFAP - Gong Cha Bubble Tea <Went and found that one for you, xD
They've got a lot of things they do, like WANT (Wonder Adventure Now Korea) Where they go to different places and such. I love them dearly emotion_bigheart

Devoted Kitten

Infected on MW3 can be so scary sometimes. D:

*Hides and just hears a bunch of footsteps* D:

LAST STANDING. O.O; FUUUUU--
*people notice me, throw knives and the all miss* Phewww..
*forgets hand knife and dies* Damn. D:

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Mistress100

Woooow that's pretty cool.
        I wish there was a place like that here.
        Not that it's not hard to get alcohol in the first place anyway lol.

Are you enjoying your legal age at least? ;D

✖✖ Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kurojochu

Psh.
        I'd hold my own festival if I was rich enough to do so! LOL

Are you gonna do it for me ;D

✖✖ Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PurpleLovr

This is the biggest part I like -- how newer Gaians can actually afford stuff in Gold Shops now.
        Like to be honest, if you're completely new to Gaia before, and without spending real money on Gaia, it's hard to even afford good items in Gold Shops.

✖✖ Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Devils Spoils
                    Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

-Makes incoherent noises, then clears throat- Um, yes, well. Yes.
                    You're welcome. <3
                    Why not just stack the gold and wait the dust to collect?

I'm shocked you didn't tell me sooner, I would of mooched off of the millions of dollars you must make!
                    Remind me why you put yourself through such torture? gonk

No, you're very wrong, the only touching of my pride is gentle stroking! And you can't do that, that'd be weird.
                    I am too, I'm sad I can't use a lot of my fancy posting styles, but at least it's not terribly ugly.

What makes me so angry is just the night before he was talking about moving into an apartment with me and Alex then the next day vanishes. That is what bothers me more about it.

I think I get what you mean, it didn't really get serious as in lose the comedic effect, but all the romance and drama of when Shawn and Juliet finally get together, it kind of ruins it. It's like it got a little derailed on the main purpose of the show; I feel like that stuff should of been a little bit more side story, in some episodes the cases were more backdrops than anything it seemed like.

Exactly, I'll probably just want to fall over and die, lmao.

Oh my. Cat's got your tongue?
        Omgawddddddd, another trade for me to hoard dust on?
        YOU MUST BE TEMPTING MEEEE.
        So why stack dust on my own gold while I have your trade box to stack it on emotion_awesome

Please, if I knew it myself, I would've been buying myself a new everything.
        But nope. I don't even know. I think they're behind on their payments too LOL.
        Aghhhh I don't even know. They ended up paying me because they thought I was doing a good job. lol.
        And I sort of got the crazy lady kicked out of the lab LOL.

Pshhh. Your pride is too huge. Let me find a needle. BRB!!!
        Yeah lol. It's not super ugly but I'm used to making my posts beautifulllllll.

Dude -- doesn't that mean the apartment you're staying at was originally split among 3 people? So now you ended up paying more because of him? lol...
        Because I know if the person I'm staying with just randomly disappeared, I'd be pissed af because that's an extra amount I have to pay.

Yes! The drama made it a lot more serious than it should be. They try to make it funnier but it's just not working.
        I might just rewatch the old episodes. Those were seriously funny lol

Sounds like me all the time.
        Nothing my bed can't cure though emotion_awesome

✖✖ Sinnto

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Mistress100
Peach & ... oh gosh, what is that pink one? D: It's not the pink lemonade one.. Strawberry Melon, I believe it is. <3
I don't mind the sweet tea version they have though, but that's usually my last resort. xD

It does, but it's a normal thing in Korea. xD So.. I figured why not? :3
it's something I'vee never had, but seriously want to try.
I want to go to Seoul and a few other places in South Korea, <3
Kinda wanna go there more, then I do Japan, and I've loved Japan for YEARS.
I love to watch EatYourKimchi on youtube. I love Simon and Martina. I blame them for wanting to eat Korean food D:
They have a thing called FAPFAP (Food adventure program for awesome people) where they go around and try different foods, etc.
FAPFAP - Gong Cha Bubble Tea <Went and found that one for you, xD
They've got a lot of things they do, like WANT (Wonder Adventure Now Korea) Where they go to different places and such. I love them dearly emotion_bigheart

{❤❤}

Wow, you really like your fruity stuff, huh. xD
Bleh, sweet tea. x_x

That sounds like fun. <3 But Japan is definitely my first choice. I was so jealous when my brother got to go for two months as part of a school trip. D;

Aw, they're so cute. xD But FAPFAP doesn't sound like a very good name... >o> xD
Ah, bubble tea! I do remember having that, its so good~ <3 But its been several years since I've had some. I don't even know if there's place near me anymore when I can get it. D;

"Allons-y!"

Invisible Spirit

I just finished reading all the posts on the first page and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and not sure where to start.. so I guess I'll start with, "Mi'lord, what is in your bag of spoils?"

A friend told me about this place, but I wasn't sure I would post this soon because I'm not going to be around tomorrow. I am going to bed now, but wanted to wish everyone a good night first. I will come back on Sunday to poke around a bit more. 4laugh

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Sinnto

Psh.
        I'd hold my own festival if I was rich enough to do so! LOL

Are you gonna do it for me ;D

✖✖ Sinnto

{❤❤}

I totally would for you, if I could! xD
It would be cute if you had your own mini festival at your house, even. Invite a few friends and provide your own dishes. That would be super fun. : D

"Allons-y!"

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kurojochu

<3
        That's sweet.

And that sounds like a really great plan LOL.
        My friends and I have been trying to figure out what to do/hang out for those who have their BDays in July.
        I'm going to run across the idea of a themed self-cooking party emotion_dowant

✖✖ Sinnto

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Sinnto

<3
        That's sweet.

And that sounds like a really great plan LOL.
        My friends and I have been trying to figure out what to do/hang out for those who have their BDays in July.
        I'm going to run across the idea of a themed self-cooking party emotion_dowant

✖✖ Sinnto

{❤❤}

That sounds like the perfect plan, then! c:
Or it would be cool if one of you had a special dish that the others wanted to learn. You could teach them how to make something and they'd follow along and make their own.
Everyone could pitch in on ingredients and they'd have plenty of food to take home. ^u^

"Allons-y!"

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kurojochu

I'm going to be honest though, I have no idea how to cook.
        Like every time I try, it comes out beyond burnt, too sweet, too salty, or too thick ._.

It's like everything I try to make turn against me gonk

✖✖ Sinnto
The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I'm sure that you will, I have plenty of friendly minions to chat with that will enjoy the new company!

Yes, your minions are certainly very friendly!

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
evergreen orchid

Soon, you'll be one of his minions too wink

✖✖ Sinnto

Charitable Hunter

Cannibalistic Ego
                tab tab tab in medias res
                tab tab tab tab tab Cia