Friendly Conversationalist

Cannibalistic Ego
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab in medias res
                tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Totally jelly. xD

Haha.
I've been saving up in case an item I really want is released. None of the new items fit my style though. Either that or they are stuck in item RIGs. So I grabbed that special CI bundle for my quest.

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Awesome.
                Special one?
                Also, do you like the maid items?

Yea. It had 6 different victory RIGs plus two limited items in it.
Not really. Do you?
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Totally jelly. xD

Haha.
I've been saving up in case an item I really want is released. None of the new items fit my style though. Either that or they are stuck in item RIGs. So I grabbed that special CI bundle for my quest.

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Awesome.
                Special one?
                Also, do you like the maid items?

Yea. It had 6 different victory RIGs plus two limited items in it.
Not really. Do you?

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Awesome, awesome!
                Only one. The obsession one. XD

Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Awesome, awesome!

Yup! And once the extra items sell, I can buy more RIGs.
That's a really nice item.
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Awesome, awesome!

Yup! And once the extra items sell, I can buy more RIGs.
That's a really nice item.

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Exactly. XD
                And it is, isn't it?
                Too bad it so expensive. XD

Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Exactly. XD
                And it is, isn't it?

Yea emo Are you going to quest for it?
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Exactly. XD
                And it is, isn't it?

Yea emo Are you going to quest for it?

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

I want to, but i doubt i'll ever get it.
                And i really only want to quest for it
                for the avi i made last night. I posted it
                here somewhere. xD

Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

here somewhere. xD

Yea, I saw that avatar. It was really wonderful.
PurpleLovr
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

here somewhere. xD

Yea, I saw that avatar. It was really wonderful.

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Yeah. I actually think the one i used
                was the recolor. xD
                tab tab tab tab tab Cia

I am such a compulsive spender. xD

Devoted Kitten

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

Hooray! xD

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to. I think they still make it.
I know, right. Its the worst.
Cold tea is actually pretty good, especially for the summer. As long as its not sweet tea. D:< I hate that stuff.
Den's sells green tea that you specifically chill and serve cold. I haven't had that in a long while, its so good.

;^; I'm sorry~

Google is pretty arrogant about it. xD

Oh, good! Its one of the best purchases ever, I swear. xD *hugs it*

Ugh, I wish I had an Asian supermarket near me. emotion_drool What did you need to check?

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Alright ^-^
Yeah, I like cold tea during the Summer. With Brisk, there's usually two teas I go for, cause they're good o.o I always want more of 'em. xD
Oh? That's awesome o: Maybe you should order some before Summer is over? o:

I forgive you emotion_hug

I need to check out most of the Korean food items. Mainly Kimchi. I can't think of the other items at the moment.
I wanna try Kimchi, but I'm scared xD
Fermented vegetables. .__.

Devoted Kitten

Sinnto
Mistress100

I'm kidding.
        I haven't even gotten a legit ID yet ; -;
        LOL. Too lazy to get one

✖✖ Sinnto

Lol the bar I went to, there's a basement part to it, all someone has to do is buy a drink, bring it down there and someone under 21 could drink xD
They're not very... keen on ID'ing people it seems.
Cause the guy who brought me, went upstairs and got himself something and came bak down with it. I had a few sips (though I'm 22 I'm able to drink) but they didn't bother to ID me when someone came by xD

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

-Grabs your hand and pushes it against your own face- What were you going to do, you don't have the man parts! xD

I was just new to the keyboard world of moving!
                    Whenever I had it set to "E" I'd do the same, so that's why I make sure it's set to "I", lol.
                    Oh great, thank you for that, now I'll never get that out of my head. xD

You like it when it gets bigger.
                    I was wondering if you'd be amused by Jesus, I had you in the back of my mind as I did it. xD But then I actually forgot about him, lmao.
                    Yeeeah... Pretty much. xD
                    redface Oh Kuro~ <333
                    Exactly, I am perfect in every sort of way!
                    GO BIG OR GO HOME, MEDIUM.
                    It's pretty simple, kind of, you just have to remember to do everything.
                    Mmm~ Yay~

People drive differently, it's hard to say which is actually better though.
                    I'm not too bothered with oil, like when I would make my boyfriend hamburgers and used fresh meat, rolling it into a ball with my hands then flatting it out; it would feel gross but nothing compared to stickiness. I go crazy when I get sticky.
                    Well terrifying to everyone but the holder of the power, yes, but cool for them. xD

Eeeeeehhh... Can't I just wear suits and hit on all the ladies? John sort of does that!
                    Nowhere! -Awkward cough-

-Stares intensely, inching closer-

emotion_donotwant I'm not one to get the giggles... at me... what.
                    You told me to! emotion_awesome xD

emotion_dowant

... Judges you for crawling under a rock, judge judge.

I meant to say fragment sentences actually, I can tolerate run on sentences, lol. But sentences that look like this. I cannot stand at all. Lmao. What are you worried about though, then?
                    Everyone's first characters are like that; my Luciana was originally like that, but now she's split off to be a bit different. She's still like me in plenty of ways, but now very different as well.
                    Sure, I wouldn't mind, I like to get sneak peaks! If it helps, go ahead and use the reserve and profile for the RP to make her, that way you'll know what you need to have thought out for the RP.
                    Yay! Thank you! <3 I think I will be using my faithful Iven for this RP, and he will be quite the character for you to meet, this I'm certain.

(EDIT)
                    Would you mind putting 500M in the trade? The lips were 4.5B (the sale above that 5.3B), and I couldn't let them raise out of reach since I told you I'd get them for you and it wasn't too much more than I was intending to spend, which was 4B, but I don't want to be unfair to everyone else so yeah. I hope I explained that well enough, lol.

{❤❤}

D:< *mumbles against my hand* That may be true, but I could still think of something!
I could use a toy instead. xD

Wow, what a noob. D:<
Psh, wimp, Couldn't accept the challenge of keeping it at "E."
xD You're most welcome~!

I do, I do. Why should I even try to deny it.
Of course I was. And then when you were like "******** Jesus!" I cracked up. xDD
emotion_dowant Aw yeah~ <3
Exactly, you are!
IT CAN'T, ITS NEUTRAL. It likes to be even, gosh.
They key phrase there is "kind of."
You'd better be happy with that, because I will do that from now on. emotion_donotwant I'm just too nice.

Oh yeah, Northerners are maniacs on the road. Road rage... road rage everywhere.
I don't mind it on my hands while I'm working, but the process of getting it off is annoying. It doesn't mix with water, so it just makes my hands feel gross. But I'm with you when it comes to being sticky, that s**t is torture.
Well, obviously. xD What if it was something they couldn't control, though? That sounds like a nightmare - having people just forget you all the time.

Suits? Hmm, maybe but not very often. John is more adorable and dorky, you think you can stop the charm and pull that off instead?
Hmmm... *starts poking you in several places to find the right spot*

*stares back at* Trying to frighten me away, eh?

Well, too bad, it happened. o u o
...True. d;

;^; *stays under my rock* wahhh

Well, damn, make up your mind. D:< Now I'm all paranoid about that.
I guess I don't exactly know what I'm so worried about. The writing technicalities aren't the issue, I suppose its coming up with decent and interesting responses. A fear of disappointing or boring everyone, perhaps? I aim to please so I guess that's my problem. It sounds really silly when I admit it.
Good. <3 Yeah, I think I might.
Oh my, now I'm really excited. xD

emotion_donotwant You shouldn't be giving me such an expensive thing in the first place.
But of course I will, that's no problem. In fact, I'll put in even more. emotion_dowant Thank you... *clears throat* master~ ;u;

"Allons-y!"

Devoted Kitten

The Devils Spoils
                    Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I understand that, it's extremely dangerous to hitchhike, but just because it is that shouldn't make it illegal; I feel that's the person's choice, obviously they know it's dangerous so they know what they're getting into. And in most cases people don't hitchhike unless they're absolutely desperate and actually have to anyway. I just feel something like that shouldn't be illegal; it's a choice/risk from the person, not a crime.
                    I could never do that, even if my back wasn't an issue, my paranoia would be. xD

I can't keep up with all the new phones, I don't watch TV so I never see commercials, and I have adblock on as well, so I never know what's going on in the media anymore. xD

Even with directions I'm sure I'd find a way to mess up, but I guess we won't know till the time comes, lol.

Your body must be so used to everything by now; sometimes I think dentists don't even know what they're doing. They just get so cocky that they do, and mess up without noticing or something.

I was a bit paranoid but I didn't care, I wanted it gone. xD
                    My mom told me that sometimes that happens, when you get off of it the first gift is terrible, but that didn't happen to me; I missed a day like once, and nothing happened, it was only when I didn't have anymore pills and no insurance to get them that it came back, but it wasn't directly after, and it was normal like the ones I had prior.

I once lost a lot of my stuff in a flood in the basement, my old Nintendo 64 and some games, among other stuff. Maybe it was the same flood because it was also a few years ago, and when I lived in NY.
                    Did they take it while your stuff was still in there? That's stupid. And why I keep all of my stuff in my room, again, paranoia, I've had enough of my stuff stolen for one lifetime, lol.

I don't like when charities do that either; I've ran into some of those, which would really bother me. I think some people just don't understand what a charity is, even owners.

It's the state of CT. Don't ask me. xD They make everything illegal lmao
Well.. that's what it seem like. Can't even be in the parks or graveyards after a certain time at night. Mainly cause of the gang members, ruining stuff for everyone. -.-;

I was paranoid at first, but then I got use to the walk, and it wasn't so bad. I had my switchblade and pepper spray on me at all times walking to and from there.
So.. o.o; Yup xD

I don't pay attention to media much anymore, unless it's something I want to know about.
All these news phones that come out, I don't hear about them unless it's on a passing tv commercial, and I happen to walk past the tv when it's on. Or someone has the new phone. Otherwise I have no idea. xD

We will see c:

Well the thing is, even the first time I got pricked with a needle when I had to get my first tooth pulled out, it wore off fast. So it's not like my body has a chance to get use to it before hand. o.o
So I don't know. D:

Yeah, a friend of mine got a shot every month, and she couldn't get to her doctor to get it once, and she was in so much pain D:
That's another reason why I'm scared of it, xD I'm not good with that type of pain.
Everything else I can kinda just.. shake off. That.. can't shake that off. D:

They told us (maintenance) to take everything out of the basement so they would power wash everything with bleach to remove the mold. Soon after, that's when they took our storage unit.
I did lose a few things because of the mold though ; u; makes me so sad. D:

So.. for the life of me last night, I couldn't sleep. I finally passed out around 11:30AM ; u;

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

PurpleLovr

Haha. I never feel too hot to snuggle.

{❤❤}

Well, you're just weird. D:< xD
I can't stand being touched when I'm hot.

"Allons-y!"

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Mistress100

Alright ^-^
Yeah, I like cold tea during the Summer. With Brisk, there's usually two teas I go for, cause they're good o.o I always want more of 'em. xD
Oh? That's awesome o: Maybe you should order some before Summer is over? o:

I forgive you emotion_hug

I need to check out most of the Korean food items. Mainly Kimchi. I can't think of the other items at the moment.
I wanna try Kimchi, but I'm scared xD
Fermented vegetables. .__.

{❤❤}

Which ones? c:
Yeah, I think I should. That would be nice to have again.

Yay~ <3

Oh gosh, fermented vegetables, that sounds scary. ;o;
I don't think I've ever tried much Korean food - I should. Is it something you go for often, or just something you wanted to suddenly try?

"Allons-y!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas