Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

Kurojochu
PurpleLovr

I shall try to train it to do so 3nodding
Very true! Clean-smelling things are always nice.

{❤❤}

Good! D:< xD
Definitely. Although, I always hated the air freshener things, like febreze.
They're too... sickly sweet and fake to me.

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

I usually like febreze. Then again, I love any sort of home fragrance.

Charitable Hunter

Sinnto
        LOL. I don't even know what I was writing. I just saw the one with Kuro and I'm like, "Oh hell noooo."
        Plus, I told you I was going to write one and I finallyyyyy got to it lol

Thankkkk youuu <3
        I'm a dress whore. LOL. I still love the Princess outfit you made me emotion_drool
        I love beige so it's my #1 color to go to

PSHHH. HOW AM I A FLIRT ;D

✖✖ Sinnto

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Aw, did our fanfiction make you jealous?
                    I was thinking of doing you next, but now I may do Ely or Yama next; I probably wasn't going to get to it anytime soon anyhow. xD

You're welcome~
                    I think a dress whore is alright, as long as you're not keeping your dress to high and you mean you like to own 1000 dresses or something and wear them all too much. xD But I'm glad you still like it. <3
                    You make it work very well. I used to be amazing at black and white avatars, but now I think I'm better at black and red.

LOOK AT THE FANFICTION YOU WROTE AND THEN ASK AGAIN.

And accept my trade that's been sitting there gathering up donations you butt. It has two in there now. xD

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cosmic Princess Rubi

I think he does.
        But if I'm wrong.... our heads might be broken. So prepare to run ;D

✖✖ Sinnto

Charitable Senshi

Sinnto
Cosmic Princess Rubi

I think he does.
        But if I'm wrong.... our heads might be broken. So prepare to run ;D

✖✖ Sinnto
I've flirted my way out of harder, darling~

(lol i hope i can run fast enough if Ruby cant flirt her way out)

Charitable Hunter

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

For some reason, your hair color is so satisfying to me. xD Its like how symmetry is pleasing - you're a nice mix of the two. xD Don't judge me.
I find that so hilarious. When they say they're not TRYING to lecture you, but they repeat their opinion anyway. Like, "I heard you and I don't ******** care. Did you not just hear what I told you?" If someone doesn't want your opinion on the matter, then DROP IT. Its clear that they're not going to listen to you, why bother repeating yourself just to anger that person?
Suuuure~ ;D
You can send someone to rehab for masturbation? xD I guess that makes sense because there are sex addicts. But the question is, is there a specific rehab center for such things? xD

YES. RABBITS. They're so unbelievably cute~ x3 You can tame them with carrots (of course), so they can be your little pets like wolves or ocelots. I have a feeling you haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but there's a very rare chance that you'll find a killer rabbit in the wild, which is a reference to that movie. They do like 4-6 hearts of damage, I think.
Sleepy Hollow. Yeah, I figured that was the case. But when you say "fairy" I automatically think of a creature like Tinker Bell, I'm sorry. xD
I get what you mean, though. Dark doesn't necessarily mean evil.

True. xD I suppose that's only thing her awful taste is good for. emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant
xD FOUR IS SO MANY.
D:< No, ******** your 34. Its 42, dammit.
Well, those grandpas look fabulous as hell in their fedoras. Other people just don't appreciate it. xD
True, but it would look a little strange, since I'm a girl, to go around wearing a tux all the time. xD
Why don't you like fancy shoes, though? D:< Weirdo.
Why is it, that whenever a group is called "Elders," they're always douchebags? xD I feel like that's always the case.
Well, I guess that really wasn't it after all. Do you suspect it was one of the Elders then? Or no one at all?
HELP IT. HELP EVERYTHING.

I know, right. Her poor daughter was so embarrassed to be seen with her in public. All of the man-whores would just stare at her chest the whole time.
I think my mom went from a C to DD when she got pregnant. Its insane.
I know exactly how your sister feels. xD I want mine reduced one day. If I should get them done before I get pregnant, and that ruins them, then I'll have them fixed. It really is hard to find nice shirts to fit over them sometimes. And that coupled with my my broad shoulders, its almost impossible. Mine don't hurt my back like hers do, at least, but the jiggling sure is annoying if you try to do any form of exercise.

Fine. emotion_donotwant
Have a strong password and beat off everyone with sticks. D:<

I actually think I came up with something kinda decent. xD I'll change in a sec. You can if you want, though.
D:< FINE. I'll try my hardest to sell it for that much. xD I think I deserve it after the all of the times the MP has ******** me over; I deserve to be greedy about it for once.
Oh, of course some of it will go to you. emotion_dowant Duh~
This trade gives me pain, though. It was like you put the donation in with the item on purpose, so it was harder to refuse. D:<
*mumbles* Thank you very much, Mi'lord even though I don't deserve such a big donation, dammit. <3 <3
But this means I'll be breaking 1 bil for the first time, ever! That's so pathetic, hooray!

EXACTLY. Although, nowadays, nothing is cheap on my wishlist anymore. xD There's nothing to splurge on if they happen to be lowered in price because it'll still be too high. >:C
No way, I would've never guessed the title. xD I actually think of 'I Can't Decide' by Scissor Sisters. Its so perfect, I adore that song. It describes my feelings exactly.
'Sick of You' is perfect for it, too. xD Its almost like it was made for Gaia.

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I don't believe I've ever shown you a picture of myself, so how do you know you're imagining my shade of hair correctly? xD
                    Thank goodness someone one this planet other than me has a brain; I swear I was going to go insane! Luckily for my sanity, no one has lectured me on it in quite a while, or even has asked me; and when they do, I always avoid the question quite well.
                    I don't, where did you get such a silly idea? From doing it yourself? HMMM? emotion_donotwant
                    I think you can, if they masturbate enough, like in public and stuff; they used to send people to insane asylums for it. Lmao. I'm not sure, I don't really know that much about rehab at all to be honest.

That is amazing! Then I will only need MO Creatures for Turtles, and bears; that mod adds way too many mobs, enemy ones that are annoyingly OP, so I'll be glad when I don't need it anymore for their docile mobs. And wait... so bunnies can fight for you? That's... a strange thing to imagine, lol.
                    I watched that show, but I got bored of it after a while, not sure why. Never saw the movie though, so I'm not quite sure what you're referencing. Did they say he was a fairy in that movie? And it's alright, I would too if I was on the receiving end. xD And yes, I was failing so hard at making that point for some reason, lol.

For some reason that sounds so mean. xD

IT IS COMPARED TO A NON-EXISTENT RELIGION THAT HAS 0.
                    But... rule 34.
                    It almost makes me sad to admit my fedora was given to me by my grandfather, lol; I saw it, and it looked cool, and he let me have it. xD My other one was given to me by my friend though, she said it looked cute on me, and she never used it, and it didn't fit her head anyhow.
                    Well, you could... um... wait you said your boobs are Ds, so those wouldn't be easy to hide... xD Okay then it might be hard for you, but still! People will just be jealous of your snazziness!
                    I JUST DON'T LIKE SHOES. I like boots. I don't care much for shoes at all. xD
                    Honestly I have no idea; they were just corrupt with power or something, or just plain stupid.
                    I don't think it was the elders, if it was, not just one of them, maybe they shared it or something, since they weren't that powerful. They were more than the other angels, but still weaker to the new God; angels are, by force, made to listen to her because of her power being the strongest, it's hard to explain. It's like she didn't have to choose to be the new God, because of her power level, she became the new God, she just wanted it as well; so the other angels have to listen to her or else they'll just feel... not hurt but... wrong. So unbelievably wrong they physically can't defy her. Of course some have more ease than others, but they all have difficulty, and usually can't. Usually. It's not like where if the Devil gave a demon an order and they don't listen they start to puke out their organs or slip into a coma, whichever comes first, so they have a lot harder time saying no, lmao. Even used to be angels that are turned into demons still feel the pull to her orders a little bit.
                    NO. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF, BUT I'LL HELP YOU. -Pushes you down and then helps you up-

I would never go anywhere with her; I'd disown her as a parent, lmao. I'd rather live with the hobos in one of Sherlock's hobo networks.
                    That is insane; she must of been in constant pain between her big belly and big chest. I could never deal with that, lol.
                    How would it ruin them, and then how is it possible to fix them? o.o I feel so boob uneducated. Lol. It is sad when you don't like the size of your, I'd say, decent chest (Like a big B or so), to where you find those annoying and yet you still want them bigger because of what everyone else likes, or how you feel they're not good enough. The problems with boobs are too strong. Lol. Personally I like smaller boobs, once they get to like a big C, I don't care for them much anymore; even C is a bit stretching it.
                    My sister said they would fly up and smack her in the face even when she's going up the stairs sometimes while doing a small jog. xD

I think my password is pretty decent, sometimes I forget which one I used since I have so many. xD

Your avatar is hideous and I hope you're proud, oh my goodness. xD Well done.
                    Yes, you do deserve it, especially since you plan to use some funds to be kind to others as well!
                    NO. DON'T YOU DARE. emotion_donotwant
                    Mwhaha, I assure you, it wasn't on purpose, lol. I'll remember that for the future though.
                    You're welcome, especially because you do deserve such a big donation, dammit. <3 <3
                    Don't feel bad, I did it for the first time like 1 week to 3 weeks ago, so we can be in the same boat. xD

My wishlist is huge, as you know, so while a lot of it is expensive, well most of it, I have like, 10 affordable items hidden on there. Lmao.
                    I think I may of heard of that band-- Wait that name is dirty -- but I don't know that song, lol. I'll listen to it later if I remember. And exactly, I, for some reason, now have Jet the cat forever on my header trying to get me to buy GC, and I'm just thinking "Getting real sick and tired of your s**t Gaia..." It's only on my main though, for some reason.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Devils Spoils
                    Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Aw, did our fanfiction make you jealous?
                    I was thinking of doing you next, but now I may do Ely or Yama next; I probably wasn't going to get to it anytime soon anyhow. xD

You're welcome~
                    I think a dress whore is alright, as long as you're not keeping your dress to high and you mean you like to own 1000 dresses or something and wear them all too much. xD But I'm glad you still like it. <3
                    You make it work very well. I used to be amazing at black and white avatars, but now I think I'm better at black and red.

LOOK AT THE FANFICTION YOU WROTE AND THEN ASK AGAIN.

And accept my trade that's been sitting there gathering up donations you butt. It has two in there now. xD

Of course that fanfiction made me jealous, why wouldn't it?
        I'm the princess, and therefore I should completelyyyy own what I want. But for some reason, you're not allow me to completely have you emotion_donotwant
        So you better not tryyyyy to get to it soon ;D

LOL. I don't. I just like changing things up. Of course I saved the beautiful avis you made me <3
        Thank you! I know you make any avis look well. I'm so jealous of this talent of yours.
        WHAT ARE YOU EVEN BAD AT?!

That fanfiction wasssss nottttt flirty at all. You were just a meanie stealing my stuff.

Awww fine. But I like collecting dust :c
        Thank you, master<3

✖✖ Sinnto

Charitable Hunter

PurpleLovr
Oh, no no. I just had a Tetanus shot so it's extremely sore. I can move it around for the most part, but that arm has almost no strength right now.

Hahaha yup! Been trying for a while now. I hate when I get that close but just miss it by a hair.

- Easy Everyday -

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

A tetanus shot? I wonder if I ever got that, must not of since my arm was never out of commission. I do remember once my arm hurt like a b***h after a shot though, and did hurt to move it, but only for a little while, lol. I hope it recovers soon.

Well perhaps if it's not claimed next donation day after the Easy Everyday is finished I'll donate it to you, lol.

Charitable Hunter

Cosmic Princess Rubi

I wanna make some kinda deal with you.

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Hasn't anyone ever told you it's dangerous to make a deal with the Devil?
                    What is your proposal, madam?

Charitable Senshi

The Devils Spoils
Cosmic Princess Rubi

I wanna make some kinda deal with you.

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Hasn't anyone ever told you it's dangerous to make a deal with the Devil?
                    What is your proposal, madam?
Danger, Sir, is what I live for. Now..let's see what I could offer. Perhaps my services as a bodyguard? In return all I ask, is help with my final 2 items.

(I dont really have great computer skills to do thread art or banners, but I could try? .. or perhaps a moderator? ^^;; I could quest for the thread next? What kind of help would you like in return? Also....pleasedontshootme)

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cosmic Princess Rubi

Of course ;D
        I'm sure you're great at what you do to him

✖✖ Sinnto

Charitable Hunter

Sinnto
        Of course that fanfiction made me jealous, why wouldn't it?
        I'm the princess, and therefore I should completelyyyy own what I want. But for some reason, you're not allow me to completely have you emotion_donotwant
        So you better not tryyyyy to get to it soon ;D

LOL. I don't. I just like changing things up. Of course I saved the beautiful avis you made me <3
        Thank you! I know you make any avis look well. I'm so jealous of this talent of yours.
        WHAT ARE YOU EVEN BAD AT?!

That fanfiction wasssss nottttt flirty at all. You were just a meanie stealing my stuff.

Awww fine. But I like collecting dust :c
        Thank you, master<3

✖✖ Sinnto

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Mwhaha, I am simply delighted that it did so, that may of been my plan all along~
                    That makes perfect logical sense, and perfect for yet another fanfiction; the spoiled princess wanting the rebel boy Devil, but denying her for another, how adorable~
                    Maybe I will just to spite you. c;

All of them? redface
                    You're welcome. And I have no clue what you're talking about; it's not a talent, I'm just somewhat decent at it. gonk
                    Uhhh... Wacky waving inflating arm flailing tube men?

I can imagine you're lying expression as I read that, madam! And it is quite silly looking and funny, lol.

No, I hate dust, it's so unappealing.
                    You're welcome, minion~ <3

Friendly Conversationalist

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

A tetanus shot? I wonder if I ever got that, must not of since my arm was never out of commission. I do remember once my arm hurt like a b***h after a shot though, and did hurt to move it, but only for a little while, lol. I hope it recovers soon.

Well perhaps if it's not claimed next donation day after the Easy Everyday is finished I'll donate it to you, lol.

I certainly hope you have. Everyone is supposed to get them as a child and, around here, they were required for attending schools, summer camps, etc. Then you just get another one every 8 years or whatever.
That was probably a tetanus shot. The effects only last a day or two. My left arm is very weak to begin with, so now it's even weaker though.

Awww 4laugh You are such a sweetheart. Though watch it get won now emotion_eyebrow

Charitable Hunter

Cosmic Princess Rubi
Danger, Sir, is what I live for. Now..let's see what I could offer. Perhaps my services as a bodyguard? In return all I ask, is help with my final 2 items.

(I dont really have great computer skills to do thread art or banners, but I could try? .. or perhaps a moderator? ^^;; I could quest for the thread next? What kind of help would you like in return? Also....pleasedontshootme)

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Mwhaha, a bodyguard? I have my darling hounds for that; but relax yourself, dear, I will help you and all I ask is for activity and kindness. That's what charities are for.

(I do have several ways to earn gold on the front page, fanfiction, art, banners, etc; but even just sticking around and chatting for a few days will get you donations, don't worry. Lol. And shooting is so boring, I'd never do that; I'd just feed you to the hounds, is all~)

Charitable Hunter

PurpleLovr
I certainly hope you have. Everyone is supposed to get them as a child and, around here, they were required for attending schools, summer camps, etc. Then you just get another one every 8 years or whatever.
That was probably a tetanus shot. The effects only last a day or two. My left arm is very weak to begin with, so now it's even weaker though.

Awww 4laugh You are such a sweetheart. Though watch it get won now emotion_eyebrow

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Oh, well then I certainly hope I did! xD I think I remember getting it, though, so I'm sure I did.
                    I don't remember it lasting that long, but I have tolerance of pain; not so much endurance, because it still hurts like a b***h, I can just deal with pain more and try to ignore it. Lol.

If it does then I'll just buy another, it's not too expensive anyhow, not compared to the last batch of donations at least. Hopefully it doesn't raise though.

By the way, I love your avatar, it's adorable! I love the way the pig tails work so well with the hair.

Charitable Senshi

The Devils Spoils

Mwhaha, a bodyguard? I have my darling hounds for that; but relax yourself, dear, I will help you and all I ask is for activity and kindness. That's what charities are for.

(I do have several ways to earn gold on the front page, fanfiction, art, banners, etc; but even just sticking around and chatting for a few days will get you donations, don't worry. Lol. And shooting is so boring, I'd never do that; I'd just feed you to the hounds, is all~)
"Well, then. What a relief. I can certainly meet those requirements. How very kind~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff