• Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
you make it hard to randomly gift things to you when you dont have anything on your wishlist Aki

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ha ha Aw! That's sweet of you. You don't have to do that anyways. I don't really need anything. whee

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*

When I started The Destiny Charity, I had just quested for an angelic scarf and fairy wings, the two items I wanted the most. I felt so happy when I got them, that I wanted to help other Gaians achieve their dreams and get their items too. The Destiny Charity will be celebrating it's 10 year anniversary on November 2nd! Wow, we're old! ha ha. Unfortunately, Nov 2nd will also be the charity's last day open. Throughout the years as you know, Gaia has changed in that they are more focused on getting money because they want you to buy not only the monthly collectibles, but the evolving items, La Victoire items, and other things that you have to donate money to get or spend a ridiculous amount of gold on. Charities just don't mean the same to the community as they used to. I had a lot of fun over the years helping people reach their goals, and meeting new friends who regularly chatted in the thread. I thank you for all that you have done for me and the charity! I will continue to be on Gaia, but the charity will no longer be open. I am planning on leaving Gaia eventually, but I am saving up my gold to buy art for my original stories. I may have an event where I donate my items or gold when I leave, but for now that's my plan. I hope you guys understand. Thanks again!!

-Akiramay
I completely understand

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Thanks for understanding! I probably won't post too much anywhere else, so if anyone wants to chat, feel free to PM me. I would like to stay in touch with the friends I've made here, even though many have come and gone. Thank you guys for everything! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff