Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Welp, my sister convinced me to run a 10k Mud run and a half marathon this summer. Guess I'm gonna stay in shape! xp
Sounds like fun! And as good a reason as any to stay in shape

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'm obsessed with my Sunday zumba class. It's so much fun and doesn't feel like exercise, even though I'm out of breath and sweaty. XD
does it make you sad that its only on sundays?
I would never be able to do something like that personally.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well it's on Mondays and Fridays but I'm working during that time. He also has a Saturday afternoon class but usually I do another class that morning so I don't go to that one. I guess I kinda see it as my treat at the end of the week! ha ha
Haha fair enough

so like 9 of my 10 announcements i had were about buying gaia cash. neutral I am starting to think gaia is going down hill

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ZOMG I hear you. I just blindly click on all the announcements without reading them just to get through them all. There used to only be 2-3 announcements here and there of important info but now it's all like...Buy this new item! Pay for this limited edition item! >.>
yeah, its getting kind of annoying, if I could just block the announcements I would.

Tipsy Genius

9,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Name: Baroness Adelaide
# of posts: 231
What you want: I'm questing all MCs (I have a link to my quest thread in my signature), I'm currently questing Imperial Guardian and have 75k/475k
Why we should donate to you: I'm new to Gaia and it looks like I've chosen a pretty tricky collection to get all of so I'd appreciate all the help I could get, though I don't expect anything from anyone as I know it is your choice whether or not you donate to me smile

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Baroness Adelaide
What you want: I'm questing all MCs (I have a link to my quest thread in my signature), I'm currently questing Imperial Guardian and have 75k/475k
Why we should donate to you: I'm new to Gaia and it looks like I've chosen a pretty tricky collection to get all of so I'd appreciate all the help I could get, though I don't expect anything from anyone as I know it is your choice whether or not you donate to me smile

Accepted

@Ark: Is there a suggestion box or something we can write in to request that?
There's the feed back forum but so many others have commented I don't think they even care. Which is why I said I think it's going down hill.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ugh, why Gaia, why?

Tipsy Genius

9,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Akiramay
Baroness Adelaide

Accepted

@Ark: Is there a suggestion box or something we can write in to request that?
Thank you very much smile
We may never know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas