Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.7027027027027 70.3% [ 26 ]
Thank you! 0.2972972972973 29.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 990 991 992 > >> >>> »|

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
THE Christmas Charity

User Image

To get a donation from me:
1. POST your request.
2. START a trade with me.
3. Change the TITLE of the trade to include the word "PLEASE."
4. ADD any items you don't want.

If you aren't sure how to follow the above steps, please visit "How to start a Trade with Santa." Changing the title of the trade can be tricky, but using the word "please" in your post will work just as well.
I will add 10,000 platinum (one hundred billion gold) donation, confirm and add your name to the Nice List below!
It would be very NICE if you came back after confirming our trade to say thanks. 1 platinum bonus in tip for that!

* Nice Boys and Girls give me
sweet nothings! On Gaia that means some little thing - you can include anything you don't want (flowers, fish, cheap garments, Daily Chance prizes, whatever). I love "sweet nothings" and I thank you for them!

* Nice Girls and Boys ask politely, using words like
Please and Thank You. If you forget to add "Please" to the trade title, I may think it is a donation and simply accept it. All donations are always appreciated! If a mistake has been made, it is easily fixed. Just let me know!

* Nice Boys and Girls follow Gaia
TOS and Rules.

* Nice Girls and Boys do
NOT PM Santa or his helpers asking for donations, because so many on Gaia find that very rude. Stretching the page is also considered rude because it makes it hard to read all the other posts.

* Nice Boys and Girls
begin the trade with the word "Please" already in the title and with "sweet nothings" already included. If you forget either of these, you can edit your trade even if my side says, "OK!" and I will edit my side, too. If you don't confirm the trade within a week, it may be canceled.

* Nice Girls and Boys only get a donation from me once a year. I am the only person funding this charity other than occasional donations, so that is all I can give to each of you. Also, while I enjoy hearing about your quests, the only donations I give are pure platinum to help you on your way. Good luck!

About The Naughty List: You didn't really believe that stuff about coal, did you? All Gaians are Nice in my book, but they only get on the Nice List below if they give me sweet nothings, say "Please" in the title of our trade (or in their posted request), and get a donation from me.

heart Santa's Helpers are Donators who have given generously and are SO much MORE than Nice! They are LOVED and Appreciated! They are listed in the next posts below. Thank you, Fantastic Santa's Helpers!

heart Elves
are creative and artistic, so you'll find a list of elves who have given me artwork and/or poetry in Post 11 below. Thank you, Treasured Elves!

Thread Navigation:
Post 1: Introduction and How to Get on Santa's Nice List
Post 2: Santa's Helpers (Donators are LOVED!) with names starting with symbols, A to M heart
Post 3: Santa's Helpers (Donators are LOVED!) with names starting with N to Z heart
Post 4: THE Nice List, names of folks to whom I have donated this year
Post 5: Santa's Stable: Banners for this Charity
Post 6: Santa's Workshop (Links Out: Events, Affiliates, Other useful links)
Post 7-10: Reserved for expansion as needed.
Post 11: Elves who have given me Artwork or Poetry
Post 12: History of my charity thread
Last Post: Earning Platinum Quickly on Gaia

* For THE Nice Lists in 2005 and 2006, click this link.
* For THE Nice List 2007, click this link.
* For THE Nice List 2008 through last year, click this link.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 2: Santa's Helpers (ALL Donators are LOVED!) heart
See next post for generous Santa's Helpers with names starting with N to Z. Thank you ALL!

*: ~Keaira Ghealai~, 0ne Ok Rock, -from an otter-, -inFamous Apprentice-, -Technicolored Unicorns-, [~__Wolf__~], [.Adolescence.], [.G.E.N.E.S.I.S.], [Ayana], [fear-less], [ IceCold ], [NPC] The Welcoming Fairy, .tangerine.tears.

A:
Aalyve Wyyre, Adamina Goldenleaf, Adib13, Ailinor, Aixa Bengali, aka_vashy13, AkibeJosephus, Akiyoko, Alec Ikiiki, alleira,
Allodeia_SakuraRaine, Alter--Meta, Alura19, a n a l a i g h, Androclus, angel allure, Angelic Enchantment, AngelusErrus,
anserine, Arianne Mist Child, Arkeyla, Arlet Porselinchild, Arrna Ravyneborne, arys mule, Ashli-chan, avarcoe1

B:
B-Mel, bandaidd, Basiic, bdababe, bl00dihell, Bubble Bear Tea, bunny_queen6o6, Butterfly Bumps

C:
Captain Starling, Carolynette, Casca 7, Cash4Trash, Caught-In-Candy, ccdagreat, Cecilia Davidson, Ceilia_Rose, Celtira of the Junk Trophy Lotto,
cereal box mule, Chaoxis, Charinje, charity fairy, Charity Mule-Aalyve Wyyre, chey01, Chibi_Rei_Chan, Choking on Life, Chrakels, ChupaCalvin, cokeisnice,
Cold Water Surfer, Collectic, coolerranch, Crash8918, Crimsonn_demoness_Rose, Cristina_3c, cuteninz13

D:
d3nis3, Danielle1593, Dargreth, Dark_Melendez, DarkSteelBlade, dashudashu, DEATH HAS COME FOR U, debbielynn, delphine17, Dqmgd89, Deuce Wayne

E:
Ebania, edokitty, ElfinLilac, elysia_nuru, emma_monkey_bob, Envy at a High, EstelAryante, Etrikia, EvanescentLight808, evie_greenie_gurl

F:
fabsjoul_xx, F a i i r y y, fairycarrie, Faith Fairy, Faysie, Felicity Vaughn, Fenix_Professionals mule, FeverTOFuture, Fictional Utopia, FishEatingKitti, fluffycotton, FrostyPeaches

G:
GeriGoGo, GhostlyJinwei, Gigaglory, Girl_lover5, Gnomes Can`t Fly, Golden Fallen Angel, Gracey171, GrandLordTad, Greylag, GrissomLover, grlluvr4u

H:
hakirashu-chan, Hanrie Kemp, Hawaiian Gurlie1 (from the Hawaiian Ball), Hellaride, Hello_Beatriz, HellsWorstNightmare, HersheysChocolateGirl, Hinata-chan1010, HotGramma

I:
ice_kitten, Icy Mawpur, idleRAT, ifallmute, ii A s i a n P o c k y z, ilover1508, Im-Rainbow-Wafflez, imgreathowboutu, Inside You I Was Reborn, InsideTheAsylum, iquestforyou, Istoleyourtaco, iTidus X, IxIHoneyIxI

J:
Jade Shard, Jakemeisterman13, Jerzeeboii , Jess Jess 94, Jesse-sama, Jester with a knife, jmejia1, Josephine.Hitler, JoyRose, juggolette, Jyousef

K:
Kakkara18, Kelly the ninja, kero2121, Kethra, kevy_101, keyblader_girl, kikustronghold, Kio-ko-koung, Kirin Tachi, Kite Kunisaki, KK, Knat, kristel427, KT_Skittles, kyashi39, Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

L:
I Alice in Wonderland l, Lady_Hitokiri, Lady Aranya, ladyrachael79, LadyYunalesca, Lady Zypher, Lea Fealith, Legal Cop, lekazo, Levi Tempest, Lil Geek Attack, Lindori, loralee13, LoveOfMod, Luc_iole , Lucitatastic, lucky7seven, Lucky Risu, Lyraca

M:
M1k4 70hy4, Mahayr, Major Domo, Malicious_Penguin, Mayqueene, Mazama, medwin of nen, Meletios, Mer4e,
Mew Strawberry, Michan Starfire, michie-in-a-box, Mighty chicken lady, Minathia, miruki_urukai, Mistress Kationie, Miyu2929, mn_426, mn_4265,
Mollyann_Li, Mome Mordrid, Morteana, Mother Birthday, MrsrachaelSnape, Myojin_Yahiko, mynameisjacque, mysticleaf39

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 3: Santa's Helpers (ALL Donators are LOVED!) heart
See above post for generous Santa's Helpers with names beginning with symbols and A to M. Thank you ALL!

N: Namida_Tai, Naomi Minami, Nekomimi, Nekotsuma, nerdygal216, NeuCybergear, nightmare_rabbit_alice, NiimuraKorin-kun, ninja_of_the_muffin, nirliS, Nor West Chick, NSTG Mule, Nyebe

O:
Obito_Uchiha123, OliverWoodsGal, Onigiri_infatuation, oops135, OtherWorldShukumei, 0xMadHatterx0

P:
Pain Princess, PCLong, Peace-Lily, Perfectly Imperfected, Persephones Son, Pesty Elf, Philanthropists_Society, Phoenix Sterling, Pickled Cactus, pig_girl, plantnymph, Preed Reve, Pixitella, Princez Jasmine, Prostiboots, PurpleLovr

Q:
Queen_Rini, Queen RoseTu

R:
Raevynne Lynne, ranchlamb, ranjir, Raynfrog, ReAnamater, Rezuka, ricafoxx, Riven Larustaki, Rockit Radio., RoseLee279, RoseTu, Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff, Rudolf Wulf, rue ayanami, ruri-ruri, ryofu20

S:
Sajia1963, SakuraTotoro, Salt N Burn, Sauka, sccrgrl94, Secret Agent Super Dragon, Servants_of_Hell, Setet, Setsunasa, shad0wpupp3tmast3r, sharpie-girl, SheepieHime, Shinjitsu no Koi, shorty the shoe, Silver Kitsunetsu, Silver Kitsunetsuki, Simp!e, sinonyx, Skyline994, Snake 01, Soul of the GGP, Spyroxd, SS Rudolf Wulf, Star_Raven, Stelios of Sparta, StrawberryDaifuku, sutoyou, Sweet-lou, Sweetgin of Deadwood, Sweetgins Destiny, Swt_Irish_Rosie

T:
tab216, Takira Hanshu, Tauror, TGSNE2, The Charity for Charities, THE Little Helper Elf, TheLostOne42, Things My Friend Says, Tiib, Time-0013, tori1234, toriyoukaiotaku, Tovo, Trapped_Inside_My_Tears, twylightlygh7

U/V:
Ultima~Evilness, unwielding, usiylover2, vaiya, ValoraBlu, VampiricNature

W:
water_baybe, WakayamaManami, Welkin, Wills the Guy, Witch of Random, Wolf_Blaze, wyteblazed

X:
x_HollywoodWhore, Xairel, xiiihour, xparanoia, Xx_mariah0716_xX, XxDestinyNekoxX, xx I met my fate xx, xXtech_n9neXx

Y/Z:
y8, Your_Destiny_Awaits, Your Neighbour Totoro, zaiisu, Zaliant, Ziro Officer

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 4: THE Nice List (These are folks to whom Santa has given a gift this year.) 2

Angel of Annoyance (Feb)
Fae Freya (March)

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 5: Santa's Stable: Banners for this Charity!

Signature-Friendly banners
User Image Thank you, JoyRose!
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [img]http://imgur.com/3GNTcbs.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [IMG]http://imgur.com/MJmaixv.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988][img]https://i.imgur.com/5TDKj0n.png[/img][/url]

User Image 88x31 button by JoyRose
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988]
[img]http://imgur.com/Kqki9EF.png[/img][/url]

User Image100x50 tag by JoyRose
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [IMG]http://imgur.com/JvULEmZ.png[/IMG][/url]

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 6: Santa's Workshop: Working Links Out

*~ EVENTS ~*
None currently.

*~ AFFILIATES ~*

..RESOURCESandADVICEUser Image User Image User ImageEARN COINS User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

The NSTG is currently holding a Charity Event:
User Image

*~ Other Useful Links ~*

SNOPES lists urban myths (and the true rumors, too!)
[url=m.snopes.com][b]SNOPES[/b][/url]

Just for fun: The North Pole, all are welcome!

Click these buttons to donate for free. Click on their other equally worthy sites, too.

User Image User Image

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 7: Currently not in use

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 8: Currently not in use

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 9: *~ MY FRIENDSHIP QUILT ~*

Gaia only lets me have 200 folks listed on my friends list, which I find limiting. So here I shall list my wonderful friends on Gaia!

Ancantsia ~ Ebania ~ MADDYJ1995 ~ Mother Birthday ~ sorakh2_1995

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 10:
Currently not in use

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 11: Creative Elves who have given me Art or Poetry:
See my Journal for the artwork and poems.
Here is a list of the wonderfully creative Gaians who donated artwork or poetry to me heart :

~Angelina Elven~
[[Natasha]]
1HotMama68
Airhead Heiress
Anya_Eliza
bunny_queen6o6
charity fairy
Choco Dreams 808
CuddlesRevenge
DaRkxAnGeL24
DemiSelena_Love
firedemonsakura415
frozen.butter.knife
GENESISFS
Gracefull Tiger
GS Parallel Mercury
H is my name
Hinata-chan1010
in2y
Irreplacable_lovely
Jesse-sama
jocysara26
JoyRose
jmejia1
kazypoo
KisaSohma_Tiger-Twinkles
Loki_neko
michie-in-a-box
Myojin_Yahiko
Neku Neko
Omnimalevolent
OtherWorldShukumei
Otter Daughter, Klasha
p3charity
Presca
princee micheal the 3rd
RWTHT
Shanra the Dragon Bard
somebody06
sweet_violin
Tauror
The Devil's Fiddle
Totally Not Gay
Twisted Madness
Vintage Nerd
windowchimp

AND Special Thanks to SuishoMei for my wonderful profile!
I'm not sure where I got this emoticon, but so cute!
User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c3RwTG1.png[/img]

This emoticon is from Keira Laoch and Pesty Elf
User Image
[img]http://imgur.com/JgKze4L.gif[/img]

And this emoticon is from starxie!
User Image
[IMG]http://imgur.com/jVKBvn1.gif[/IMG]

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!
[IMG]http://imgur.com/QY61kgH.gif[/IMG]

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 12: History of my charity thread:

24 NOV 04: I made a charity thread, and it took me a while to figure out what to do and how to do it here on Gaia. The magic works a little differently here than up at the North Pole. But I have many wonderful elves! The old thread is here.

23 May 05: Thanks to all the supportive folks on Gaia who encouraged me to start this thread when Gaia ate my old thread.

30 June 05: I changed my banner because it turns out there IS a limit on my bandwidth space after all, and my first banner was too large. Thanks to JoyRose who donates my banners and buttons whenever I need them. heart

8 Sept 05: Guilds went down, making it impossible to tell who I've already given to this year (this is the second time I've lost that list). Hopefully the guilds will come back up soon with the missing thread intact.

Dec 05: Began to offer Secret Santa Service year 'round.

Feb 14, 2006: I have been hugged by Burning Peasant Head, mappia, Vampiretwins, ria11, Shoujo-Ai, Roseumie, JoyRose, dragon bound, alleira, Arianne Mist Child

May 1, 2006: LoveDoc awarded this charity the following award! Thanks!
User Image

Aug 20, 2006: I won 3rd prize in Ten Million Little Miracles Anniversary Event Writing Contest with the story "Santa Claus is Real."

Jan 1 2007: MPL guild locked again, looks as if it is being sold. If my threads survive there,
* For THE Nice List 2005 in MPL (if it still works), click this link.
* For THE Nice List 2006 in MPL (if it still works), click this link.

Jan 1, 2008: Rewrote the rules a bit and renamed my charity from Every Day is Christmas to THE Christmas Charity. Thanks to Dante_Sonata for the new blue banners and JoyRose for the others! Also changed my Nice List to put it all on this page.

Dec 26, 2011: Delivered donation to NSTG Charity, part of THE Charity Christmas Celebration. Got this in return:
User Image

Jan 1, 2009: Records now kept in The Vault Guild:
* Nice Folks in 2005 and 2006
* Nice Folks in 2007
* Nice Folks in 2008 to last year

December 31, 2012: Increasing my donation per person to 10k and giving about the same number of gifts this year as last year, I find I gave about as much this year as in all previous years combined. In 2012 I gave 214 Gifts of 10,000g each for a total of 2,140,000g!

User Image February 2013: I was awarded this fantastic GaiAcademy Awards Statuette
and 500k for winning this year's GaiAcademy Awards! Thank you, ALL Gaia!

November 14, 2013: Awarded this for donating to the Cancer Awareness thread:

User Image

December 26, 2013: Awarded this for donating to The Gaia Wish Foundation:
User Image

July 2015: Many fantastic Helpers supported my charity through the Naked Gaians event, donating so much gold I was able to raise my giving to one billion gold per gift! This amount covers about half of what is available on the Market Place.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 13: Earning Platinum Quickly on Gaia

Earning platinum on Gaia can be quick and easy. Here are some ways in one place. Good luck!

User Image Post. If you post the amount of platinum you have now, you can watch your earnings for this session grow!
You can click the icon to your left (the red check mark) to go to your own subscribed threads.
You also earn a bit just browsing around the site.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vote on avatars in the Runway. Do this at least once every day for an increasing first-vote reward. You can do it up to 50 times in a row for a bit more platinum (1 per vote).

wahmbulance Get Daily Chance at DC:Home DC:My Gaia DC:Gaia Cash DC:Shops DC:GOFusion DC:Forums DC:World DC:Games DC:Mobile . Each of my links only goes to the Daily Chance reward, not the landing page or cart itself. You can also get freebies from Dumpster Dive. although most likely it will not be worth much. However, sometimes it's something nice, and free is good!

emotion_dealwithit The most lucrative games are Lake Kindred and zOMG. For help, see the List of Lake Kindred Guides or zOMG Guides and Resources. You can also play other games in the Games tab, but they are a slow way to get platinum.

gaia_crown Sell an item from your Inventory. Sometimes selling things in the Marketplace will get you more than the half-price the stores give, but for very inexpensive things you may find no one will buy your item at any price. Also, you need a Trading Pass to sell things in the Marketplace. This pass can be bought at the Bank after you have been on Gaia at least 3 days.

yum_shrimp Play Booty Grab by visiting Gaia Aquarium Subforum and checking through a few pages of aquariums. For hints on how to play, see Booty Grab Guide.

yum_shrimp Visit your aquarium. Once per day the Overseer will grant you a gift if you have any fish in your aquarium (click on it when it's open and glowing). When your fish die they also leave a gift (click the fish drop in the Special tab of your inventory). Booty Grab Guide gives a good summary of how to make your aquarium provide the best prizes.

lol Vote in a poll. Check out the Chatterbox forum for threads with polls.

gaia_spoons Comment in a profile. Feel free to use mine.

emotion_yatta Add a comment to someone's Journal (again, feel free to use mine.)

idea Add an entry to your own Journal.

Thank you to JoyRose who first made this resource and most of the graphics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff