Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 990 991 992 > >> >>> »|

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
It is my policy not to give donations to those who ask via PM, since that is generally considered rude on Gaia. If you wish for a donation, please visit a charity and follow the rules there carefully. The Christmas Charity would be more than happy to help you! Be sure to read the first post. Good luck.

It is my policy not to give donations to those who ask via PM, since that is generally considered rude on Gaia. If you wish for a donation, please visit a charity and follow the rules there carefully. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7914988][b][color=green]The[/color] [color=red]Christmas [/color][color=green]Charity[/color][/b][/url] would be more than happy to help you! Be sure to read the first post. Good luck.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
"Santa Claus is Real"

"Mama, is Santa Claus real? Jack at school says he's not real."

Mama smiled and replied, "If you don't believe in Santa Claus, then his magic won't work and he won't be able to bring you any gifts."

"Do you believe in Santa Claus, Mama?"

Mama nodded. "Yes. You can tell, because I get gifts from Santa Claus every Christmas."

"Jack says he gets gifts from Santa Claus, but they're really from his parents."

Mama shrugged. "Then he didn't really get gifts from Santa Claus, did he?"

"Mama, do you get the gifts that Santa Claus brings me?"

Then she said, "Sometimes I help Santa, yes. When you were very small, you helped Santa by passing out all our gifts. Remember? Now that you are older, you can start to share in even more of his magic. You know how we all get stockings filled with things we like from Santa? This year, you may get something small for every stocking, too. And on Chrismtas Eve, before Santa comes, you may put your stocking stuffers in each stocking. The magic part will happen on Christmas morning when everyone will look in their stockings and smile at what YOU put there in Santa's name. That is the true meaning of Christmas, from God's original Gift of the Christ Child, to the smallest thing in our stockings. It is his magic of giving that will live in your heart, on Christmas day, and every day."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Hello Santa, your new thread's looking great! biggrin Don't see how you did it, I personally suck at making big threads. I tend to get frustrated- yeah. So um, I'll post the NEW thread link in the old thread. Is that okay? I know it says temporarily closed, but some n00bs still come in. I haven't seen in the Christmas charity, but it does happen ninja

eek No milk and cookies??? We're going to have to do something about that! *sets fresh plate out* There we go ^^ Merry Christmas!
<center> >>;;
I feel like a stalker.
whee </center>
Vintage Nerd
<center> >>;;
I feel like a stalker.
whee </center>
Well that depends, did you FIND this thread, or did Santa SHOW it to you?
<center>I can't remember now. O.o

I'm cold. D: </center>
Vintage Nerd
<center>I can't remember now. O.o

I'm cold. D: </center>
You must live in the east or north. *yawns* I'm going to bed- getting sleepy. Plus I got that damn history test tommorow gonk gonk
<center>Nighty, nighty. </center>

Dapper Dabbler

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Oh dear! How could I forget the milk and cookies! Thank you so much! And lurkers/stalkers are always welcome! Merry Christmas to all, and please help me get the word out of where I've moved to. Thanks! heart

Magical Believer

5,075 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome to your new thread, Santa! I'd better change my siggy to match the new address. Merry Christmas to all!
<center>She frikkin' blocked me.
LA LA LA LA LA.
She put my screen name on her blocklist.
Then she clicked okay.
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA. </center>

Shapeshifter

bump for pizza

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items