Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute

But heck why not , the components are fairly cheap compared to other formulas.
I need 30x regular octopuses which are only 1g each. The only thing pricey are the tentacles. In the end I'd be spending about 1.6mil to get the tentacles. Rainbow Octopus are sold for around 5mil though so I guess im making some profit.
A valid point, whats the level on that formula btw?

Its level 3 , im only level 1 in Alchemy so im planning to go in the Alchemy service forum and find someone thats level 3 to craft it for me.

Mage

Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

yeah. gonk
I doubt anyone's going to donate them though, they're 1m each emo
crazier things have happened, I remember someone randomly gifting me a Chyaku Norisu Scarf during a market spike that had them priced at 3m burning_eyes

yes, I once had a similar situation when I was questing inari's beads and a very kind donor gave it to me. but elf locks are so rare. gonk
Perhaps we should give out free hair cuts to all the elves >.< Bad joke I know but I just couldnt help it.

xD not a bad idea. where might all the elves be?
jk. and it's alright. perhaps I should quest for something else. o no
well how much is the hair the formula makes?

I don't know yet, since I haven't decided which one I'm making, but pretty rare from what I've seen. I don't know if any have sold yet, but I'm guessing they'd be at least 5m.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
DisgustingIy Cute
Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute

I need 30x regular octopuses which are only 1g each. The only thing pricey are the tentacles. In the end I'd be spending about 1.6mil to get the tentacles. Rainbow Octopus are sold for around 5mil though so I guess im making some profit.

Its level 3 , im only level 1 in Alchemy so im planning to go in the Alchemy service forum and find someone thats level 3 to craft it for me.
not a bad idea, though how reliable is that? I've never seen anyone complain about not getting their item but I suppose it could happen.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Karumika

I don't know yet, since I haven't decided which one I'm making, but pretty rare from what I've seen. I don't know if any have sold yet, but I'm guessing they'd be at least 5m.
A pricey cut indeed o.o... Come to think of it I don't think I've seen any either.

Mage

Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

A pricey cut indeed o.o... Come to think of it I don't think I've seen any either.

I know someone who has it. She's made a bunch of other items too. x___x

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

hmm, well at least you know it can be done x.x.

Mage

Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

do you mind giving me your opinion on what I should craft after the gardener's twin curls? D:
go to my profile and look at my wishlist. it's almost filled with formulas. can you tell me which one you'd rather make? sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

do you mind giving me your opinion on what I should craft after the gardener's twin curls? D:
go to my profile and look at my wishlist. it's almost filled with formulas. can you tell me which one you'd rather make? sweatdrop
I'd probably go for erebus' moon but only because it's cool looking >.<

Mage

Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika
Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

I'd probably go for erebus' moon but only because it's cool looking >.<

yeah, I was deciding between that and the lunarian bao. thanks. c:
now I need to get a hold on a formula... D:

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alrighty time for more booty grab, with any luck I'll get some stuff for the thread.

Wheezing Fatcat

Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute
Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute

not a bad idea, though how reliable is that? I've never seen anyone complain about not getting their item but I suppose it could happen.

It says the chances are High , It worries me that its not Very] High :c

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Well if people wanted to donate I wouldn't mind some Enki's catches or red construction paper or old newspaper to finished up some formulas. I'd be willing to trade some flowers for old newspaper.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wanted a cream, but I need candy mountain for that. And it requires many sugar crystals sad
May I ask help with those?

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Azurimi
I wanted a cream, but I need candy mountain for that. And it requires many sugar crystals sad
May I ask help with those?
of course you can, I'll add you to the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff