Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Warlord

i am looking to ask help on wing tree leaves and flamingo feathers for a cache( 99% complete).
also i'm trying to craft more than one cache to level up so any help will be appreciated if you could donate some papers or other components as well.
Questing for hidden ace.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Yummie Knob
Questing for hidden ace.

Your in the wrong place hun. This thread is for Alchemy only. Components and recipes are the only things donated or trade here.
II Pi II
Yummie Knob
Questing for hidden ace.

Your in the wrong place hun. This thread is for Alchemy only. Components and recipes are the only things donated or trade here.
k.

8,500 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Can you please donate 10 Bright KISS to me? I need it for Crystal Overdrive

Generous Sophomore

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nerd 50
I'm making two things.

One of them is the Tire Dress. If anyone has 3 Lawn Gnome figures they don't want, I'll be happy to take them!

The second are the Lawn Shark Blades. For this one, I need 9 Pinwheels and an Otami Shield.

Pal

I'm in dire need of Shark's blood Marbles. emotion_8c
Please quote me if you got any.

Pal

starrunner15
I'm making two things.

One of them is the Tire Dress. If anyone has 3 Lawn Gnome figures they don't want, I'll be happy to take them!

The second are the Lawn Shark Blades. For this one, I need 9 Pinwheels and an Otami Shield.

I have pinwheel recipes. Is that okay?

Generous Sophomore

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nerd 50
skweeshi
starrunner15
I'm making two things.

I have pinwheel recipes. Is that okay?

Sure!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas