Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

~Hello and Welcome ~

This Thread is as the name implies; a place for alchemist savvy people looking for items to benefit from generous gaians and occasional anons.

We all know alchemy can get very pricey eek
Thus the creation of this thread, but it should be noted I can't guarantee you'll find what you need sad
I will however try to help everyone out at least in some way even if its just ample post tipping. (my funds aren't endless after all)

~If you are looking for a specific item post what it is 3nodding
~If you are donating find a needy person to gift.
~Gifting and trading only, if you want to discuss selling an item please don't do it here.
~I tip courteous bumpers and regulars. But ask that you bump only if we fall off the first page.
~Mind the tos of course.

(if this thread gets moved that's fine)

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
(if I miss your post on accident just pm me it and I'll add you asap)

People Wishing for Specific Items~
(post the item you want in the thread and I'll add you to this list.)

1.) DisgustingIy Cute:
Would really appreciate 2x Wriggling Tentacles so she can craft Rainbow Octopus 3nodding

2.) EccentricAlchemist:
Would love to have some Enki's catch 3nodding

3.) Karumika:
Wishes for 2 elf locks and an aquarium sun so she can make one of the gardener's twin curls, help a lady out eh? 3nodding

4.)Darkavatar12:
Currently questing fabric swatches 3nodding

5.) Cerebus05:
quests for Enki's catch, or red construction paper or old newspaper. 3nodding

6.) Azurimi:
Needs sugar crystals, Help her out please! 3nodding

7.) dally lluv:
would really like to get off of level 3, would especially like some jade, baroque pearls, and ironwood bark 3nodding

8.) Animal:
Quote:
just needing 1 Dust of Time, many Licorice, and Moonbeams. I won't ask for expensive stuff like the dust of time or moonbeam to be donated that's way too much, but some licorice would be nice.

9.) Ghost Gasm:
Quote:
Am on a creeper quest and am trying to gather as much Fail as I can (for NorMAN), but they're so scarce, would love as much help as possible <3

10.) iiP0E
Quote:
I would love some Duct Tape and War medals! Crafting for Christmas for three special people!

11.)Zduch
Quote:
I bought a bunch of formulas for underworld, and I dont know how to get war medals besides the market place? If someone knows could they help me out through attaining war medals or finding out how to attain.

12.) sakura _yakumoishi:
Quote:
I would like to request 10 toggles I'm new to alchemy, so I'm starting small (cherry earrings) help would be greatly appreciated.
3nodding

13.)Fluffys Other Helper:
Quote:
I'm looking for Fails I really want to make a 10 pound guppy. Also, any Grade A Fish Bait would be amazing too

14.)Gendocide:
Quote:
I've been scrounging for weak acids and shiitake
I only need 2 more acids and 3 more shiitake though

15.)Aly-Chan182:
Quote:
I wouldn't mind having some toggles to use.
I need 1O of them in order to craft my cherry earrings.
c:

Much appreciation!

16.) Sharacia:
Quote:
If anyone got any Formula 3: Pantheracerox Agate they wanna donate that'd be sweet, since I got everything but the formula to make that.

A couple of Jade and a Baroque Pearl for a Levianovo would be nice as well.

17.) xXx-Ms_Murder-xXx:
Quote:
I am currently questing Barachiel's Wings and Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls.
I can offer to give bugs/ink/paper/trash/bait/flowers and fish if anyone needs them.

~Please and Thank you~

18.) Alumina Kisarri:
Quote:

What a great thread. ^ . ^

I am attempting to craft the formulas Giant Rainbow Lollipop (I have 10. o.e ), White Lizardman (I have 6 of those, I'm gathering components but might not craft until after I've finally reached level 3. ),
And Philosopher's Cache.

For the Cache, I'm not yet sure which path I am taking, but I am definitely not taking the one for the GGB's.

Any component donations for the formulas I listed would be extremely helpful. ^ . ^

- Also, if anyone can spare GGB forumals, I'd really appreciate that. xD My gold is on reserve for buying components and crafting, so I can't craft GGB's at this time. ><

19.) Rizuzua:
Quote:

I'm looking for 6 sea water...ugh.
And
50 jellies of all types(Electric Jelly,Acidic Jelly,Sulfuric Jelly)

Any help is most appreciated...

20.)Moonlight Snow Siren:
Quote:
i need one green edwardian coat !! if anyone can help me out i will greatly appreciate it, i will give you a toggle for it or some $$

21.) Epic Faggotory:
Quote:
I'm looking for two cherub feathers...I've looked everywhere and can't find them. They're not even in the marketplace!

I checked the list of philosopher's cache, and the feathers were not on the list.

I checked Enki's catch, and they weren't there either.

I checked the golden magical giftbox list, and it wasn't listed.

I even checked the Daily Chance list, and it wasn't listed.

So I don't even know my chances of obtaining on. =[

22.) lehatterquinn:
Quote:
I'm looking for Lapiz Lazuli and can't seem to find it anywhere
I'm also on the hunt for good deals on war medals

23.) White Demonic Princess:
Quote:
I'm looking for Bolt of Silk Damask <3
Can't find it anywhere :/

24.) Starzel:
Quote:
Does anybody have a diedrich clone?
I want to craft the pie hard item even though it's cheaper just to buy it.

I have eggshells (1), chalk (1), and a bunch of trash and flowers if anybody is interested.

25.) yggdrasilhellsingokami:
Quote:
so... i was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me...
OLD CRUMPLED NEWSPAPERS

26.) Bitchy pirate:
Quote:
I need 5 Electric Jellyfish, and 29 Acidic Jellyfish and 6 sea water~
Any help would be very much appreciated! o 3o

27.) lil_lollypop1:
Quote:
Let's see... currently working on Twinkle Truffle for my Hypno lollipop. Needs...

2 turf
10 shiitaki
1 unicorn poop.

28.)Margareee
Quote:
Great thread idea I would love any suggestions from higher levels on best way to move from level 3.

From my own digging around in threads there seems to be very few level 3 receipes

29.)Alumina Kisarri
Quote:
I am attempting to craft the formulas Giant Rainbow Lollipop (I have 10. o.e ), White Lizardman (I have 6 of those, I'm gathering components but might not craft until after I've finally reached level 3. ),
And Philosopher's Cache.

For the Cache, I'm not yet sure which path I am taking, but I am definitely not taking the one for the GGB's.

Any component donations for the formulas I listed would be extremely helpful. ^ . ^

- Also, if anyone can spare GGB forumals, I'd really appreciate that. xD My gold is on reserve for buying components and crafting, so I can't craft GGB's at this time.

30.)joriz1995
Quote:
hey guys. i really need your help. i need a lot of those crumpled papers, gaia flowers. 100 of each of those is what the scroll requires. also i still need 10 of the gold bubble-eye goldfishes.. i know it's alot to ask. but i would really appreciate the help. please and thank you. :3

31.)Brainstorm Kush
Quote:
Currently looking for Mirror shards. Willing to pay even though it's a gifting thread. PM me if you require $. ><

32.)Omen The Red
Quote:

Pinwheel1 / 10

0 / 1
Forum Badge (GD)
0 / 1

33.)Mohnster
Quote:
hola everyone im looking for a minotaurs horn (item not formula), curled candy horns formula, and 10 calciums scraps. any assistance would be highly appreciated

34.)kathaven
Quote:
I need 7 war medal's so i can craft underland please...

35.)MalevoIents
Quote:
I'm in need of a few components :c
Medusa's Hair, Baroque Pearl, Sea Water and Dragon Guts

36.)Xarvist
Quote:
Does anyone have any leftover Halloween 2k11 alchemy items?

37.)SatansDirtyWife
Quote:
Currently looking for x16 Monkey Brains

38.)xswirli
Quote:
Toggles pleasee

39.)Sapphire Wishes
Quote:
may I get 10 balloon animals? O.o
or doves with ribbons? Thanks <3

40.)Phanna
Quote:
Thank you so much for doing this.
I am currently questing becoming a level 4 alchemist.

What I am currently questing is the following
Butterflies in red, blue and monarch
the recipe to make butterfly coat
fish eggs and clam shell purses

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

41.)Chromium Blood
Quote:
Hello.
I'm on a quest finding 5 Poo Mood Bubble and Steel Plates.
Thank you very much for creating this thread.

Any donations are welcome also.

42.)hntwilley1:
Quote:
Currently am working on Angel imp potion E it's about 68% completed i only need to find 2 cherub feathers. anyone have some or know were I can find some. I have the 3 Imp potions needed i just need the feather.

43.)Weeping Rose
Quote:
hello everyone.
I happened to see this thread while looking for more information about a certain item.

I realy hate to ask for freebies,but in this case it is a formula I want extremely badly. I am going into my 6th month of pregnancy and have a daughter who is turning 3 in March. So saving up a huge amoutn of gold for said item or forumla will be very hard for me to do
I know I can save up for the smaller stuff to make the formula with. My husband does the alchemy stuff but his level is going up very slowly so I would either wait for him to get up to the level or look around for someone kind enough/save gold for them to make it for me.

Formula I am hoping to get: Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls

If anyone kind enough ..would be appreciateive very much. Thanks and also Happy New Year to all >^o^<

44.)MrsrachaelSnape
Quote:
any help would be nice- 0 / 20 fail http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1000795 I need 20 or more

4 / 10-Rainbow Sugar I need 9

Toggle I need 8 more

I'm only up to level 2 so that's it . thank you!

45.)Ivory Hayze
Quote:
I'm working on my golden magic giftbox. I'm just missing the pink carnations. I have 28 or so. There's only three listings on the marketplace. I need 100.

Here's what I have extra-wise:

27 Sunflowers
34 White Carnation
45 Blue Carnation
10 Pink Daffodil
15 Yellow Daffodil
514 Blue Daffodil
142 White Daisies
3 Blue Daisies
14 Purple Daisies
437 Tickets
299 Bachelor Credits
457 Branches

46.)Getting Unicorns
Quote:
Currently looking for 3 Pine Needles. That is all i need to craft my Silver Sable Coat. All help is appreciated.

47.Ants In Your Underpants
Quote:
If anyone could donate Langer the Dragon Plush ,Dragon's Blood , Bakunawa's Red Tongue

48.Yechibei
Quote:
Ahh. What a wonderful way for you to start this thread. x3

I'm currently looking for 2x Succubus Bones so I can make either E or D Devil Imp Potion... Not sure where to find them.

I checked the Marketplace and they're quite expensive too. (1 million each? D: )

But yeah. I would appericate it much if anyone is willing to donate me Succubus Bones~.. ♥

49.xxxjezzahxxx
Quote:
crystal sugar 6 or any help would be fantastic

sulfur 4

red mercury 1

spring breeze ive searched everywhere and asked just about everyone but to no avail.Thankyou ever so much smiles jezzah

People Wanting Freebies in General~
(if you aren't looking for something specific but still want in on the gifting awesomeness just say so in the thread)

1.) shardfox9:
anything would be appreciated 3nodding

Regulars and VIP.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
We shall have buttons >:3!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/the-charitable-alchemist-alchemy-specific-gift-giving/t.76578907_1/][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/addamus/button.jpg[/img][/url]

More will be added as I make/ receive them.

Guides and helpful links

Crafting Cash shop formulas and where ingredients might be found
Compliments of strudelStrifer

Sheftix
Hey People!! Just one little tip!
You can get a starter Kit here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/item-alchemy-has-arrived/t.74115163/#

The link is almost in the bottom!!! biggrin

List of items I currently have to give away:
Harmless Spores
Burnt Filament
Eggshell
Candy Cane Powder
Sugarplum Jingle Brooch
Assorted paper, flowers and bug items as well.

Formulas I currently have:
Formula 6: Princess the Piglet
Formula 2: Jellyfish Dress
Formula 1: Blue Magical Giftbox
Formula 2: Clam Shell Hat
Formula 1: Giant Rainbow Lollipop
Formula 1: Dragon's Blood

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

List continued: I'm still trying to play catch up with everyone's requests (I thought the thread died >.> wink so if you are still missing from the list let me know.

Ai Raine:
Quote:
i need 6 broken ornaments, 4 pine needles, and 5 tinsel.... I wonder when the price will go down in the market place D:

AstraSage:
Quote:
I'd appreciate anyone willing to help me getting enough Shark's Blood for a least five (or maybe all) KO Tsunami Shirt recolors...

AbsintheAbsolution:
Quote:
Trying to craft the Silver Sable Coat: All I need are the 5 pine needles.. Please help me out? Willing to trade

-sugarchocowaffle-:
Quote:
Trying to craft Silver Sable Coat...and I'm epically failing.

I need Mistletoe Headband, Sugarplum Jingle Brooch, Gifted Giftwrap Hat, Steaming Mug of Cocoa, Perfect Present, Rocky Ranger BB Gun, Sugarplum Jingle Hairpin, Gilded Sleigh Skates, Tiered Tinsel Dress, Kitten Star Tree Topper, 5 Pine needles, 2 Present Bows, and Candy Cane Powder. Basically everything except the cake and the Gingerbread Fluff.

I would be so happy if someone could get me all the items I need that are below 1,000 gold...

Mako46:
Quote:
im trying to make thw wherewolf hunter 2k11 set id love it if you could get me a silver bullet an 2 wolf specimins

XxBiohazardous LovexX
{quote] I need 10 of every christmas ingrediant. I'd really appreciate a place up there. ♥

baby_kitty_258:
Quote:
Hi, I am still trying to finish a "tire dress" recipe and am in need of 4 lawn gnomes (recipes or figurines). I am also in need of 10 pine needles for "Gary's Island Adventure"... Thank you if you can help me out of these two recipes.

ComtesseNicoleDeLanc:
Quote:
I need 10 of each night Jewel. Any would be a wonderful gift please & thank you

I need 10 of each night Jewel. Any would be a wonderful gift please & thank you

jude_sally
Quote:
1 - Cirque du Junkfood
3 - Double Complete Rainbow
1 - Sherbet
1 - Cutin

Sheftix
Quote:
* Big Old Tire, Fresh Garlic Dress,Lawn Gnome Figure, Rubber.

*Toggle (as much as u can gift me) for earrings

*Salt and Amigo Lucky Pants!!

*10 Vinyl CollectorS (please where can get these??!)

*Broken Tusk, Strong Twine, Superduperglue, Wicked Car Horns.

i only have one Predator's Boomerang to gift if someone want's it!!!

(or whatever kind of junk u don need 'll be fine for me!!)

pistolgunz x_o
Quote:
dear everyone i need turtle shell drops... 9 exactly... they are the last thing that i need to complet Mizuchi's jewel level 6 formula, at the moment i have 289 exp on my level 6 so i am almost level 7, this is very important to me, please help me
thank you

The Courageous Wolf
Quote:
Dear good ppl of this thread. I am in desperate need of some old crumpled newspaper. I need an overall amount of 87, but if you could give me at least one piece of old crumpled newspaper you will still be adding to the cause. I would really appreciate your generosity.

k r y p n o t i k
Quote:

I'm question 6 sea waters. > < Any gold or item would help~
Thank you~

daiskikurogane
Quote:
im looking for some toggle and old crumpled newspapers. xD
thank you~

mooglebot
Quote:
Hello.

I'd really appreciate any White scales people have going spare. Or flowers! [Even just one is great!]

This is such a lovely idea for a thread, and I wish everyone luck! Thanks.

asedc
Quote:
really wishing for "Autumn Orange Wayfarer's Staff" or tickets ^ ^ either one helps.

thank you <3

I3oat
Quote:
I'd appreciate some game items* and zOMG drops from the Village Greens.

*papers, bugs, flowers

Barcalisa
Quote:
pink flamingo feathers would be nice

Wheezing Fatcat

Oh how nice of you to make a mini-charity!
Well at the moment Im trying to craft a Rainbow Octopus , the only component I need is 2x Wriggling Tentacles. 4laugh

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This seems like an awesome thread!
Currently, I'm questing for Enki's Catchs. Any would be highly appreciated!~

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
DisgustingIy Cute
Well at the moment Im trying to craft a Rainbow Octopus , the only component I need is 2x Wriggling Tentacles. 4laugh
on the list heart

And thanks for posting smile

Mage

I'm trying to craft one of the gardener's twin curls, and I need 2 elf locks and oni's hair gonk

Wheezing Fatcat

Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute
on the list heart

No problem sweetie , i'll staying in the thread for a while.
I've been creeping in the Alchemy forum since yesterday trying to find Wriggling Tentacle sellers.
I bought all of the ones in the MP.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
EccentricAlchemist
you've been added, and I'll try to send some your way as I get em seeing as I play too much booty grab >.<.

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Le Suggestive Weasel
EccentricAlchemist
you've been added, and I'll try to send some your way as I get em seeing as I play too much booty grab >.<.
Thank you very much!~

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Karumika
I'm trying to craft one of the gardener's twin curls, and I need 2 elf locks and oni's hair gonk

added 3nodding
is it a matter of funds of availability if you don't mind me asking?

Mage

Le Suggestive Weasel
Karumika

added 3nodding
is it a matter of funds of availability if you don't mind me asking?

I think it's availability. no one's selling the elf locks. o no

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
DisgustingIy Cute
Le Suggestive Weasel
DisgustingIy Cute
on the list heart

No problem sweetie , i'll staying in the thread for a while.
I've been creeping in the Alchemy forum since yesterday trying to find Wriggling Tentacle sellers.
I bought all of the ones in the MP.
ah yes I think I ran across one of your posts earlier. its weird how scarce they are.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
EccentricAlchemist
Le Suggestive Weasel
EccentricAlchemist
Thank you very much!~
No problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas