• Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
RestInPeace Frosty Paws
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
RestInPeace Frosty Paws
Hey mama

Are your spirits lifted, and your heart lighter today? heart heart

Hey Frosty,

Somewhat. I actually stayed asleep longer last night. Seems that this terrible error that this incompetent accountant made does not exist. I worked through the months to get after the open problems stated in the second email. The calculations were correct through 12/31/2012. I'm feeling slightly more competent today.

I'll continue the project, log the hours, calculate the adjustments, and turn them in to my upper management, hopefully by Tuesday. Then the fur will really fly, and I'll sit back and watch the show. The hard part will be Thursday and Friday when I have to sit in class with this person.
That's good. A little more sleep can make a big difference in a day.

Really? Wow. Well that's great for you then, to know you've indeed done it right.

Lol "fur will fly". I cant help but picture two dogs ripping into each other with the yeling and snarling and snapping sounds. Fur flies a lot in this house, but that's because last year we adopted a second cat, and the first cat hasn't gotten over it yet. Kip will attack Brownie for no reason sometimes, and then I have to go break it up. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, the dog breaks it up for me because he doesn't like anybody fighting.

Oh, I have made errors on this process from time to time, basing certain charges on certain larger balances and not the original calculations. For example, I consistently overcharged the County and undercharged Schools for the monthly banking services analysis fees. Thought at the time was when we ran the funds through this account to establish the separate mutual funds for us, the fees were proportionate to the funds run through and continuing running balances. But when we all started contributing large sums yearly, we no longer needed that bank account, transfers were mutual fund to mutual funds only. Account still remains open in the event that we need it to move any Concentration funds through for Trust payment instead of mutual funds. I should have sealed the proportion of fees for banking services to those original amounts moved through in 2009. Oh damn, now they owe us money. >_<

I haven't gotten back on my work laptop yet to make all these changes. This pushes the scales back into the County's favor, reducing net effect of my recent accounting error. They are going to hate this. Oh well. Over the years, any corrections, reallocation or adjustments were purposely done in Schools' favor to not have them complain about the pennies, and i have complete records. Now we are forced to fix ALL the pennies, they will be made to review all lines of correction, and they will all have to live with the results.
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

Haha I am habitually nice and I do love getting to know people. Talking to them and listening to their
stories. I will be glad to be a part of those precious jewels.

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nostalgic Heart
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

Haha I am habitually nice and I do love getting to know people. Talking to them and listening to their
stories. I will be glad to be a part of this precious jewels.
heart
RestInPeace Frosty Paws

What is your story? By the way, that is a bloody great looking avatar.

Gracious Gaian

Nostalgic Heart
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

*bows* I very much appreciate it! I enjoy sharing my stories.
Although this week, I'm having a tough week, so I'm venting instead of sharing stories. lol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nostalgic Heart
RestInPeace Frosty Paws

What is your story? By the way, that is a bloody great looking avatar.
Thank you.

What is my story? Hmmm. That sounds like an opportunity to make things sound way more exciting than they really are.

I've been a gaia user since 04, but took a many year hiatus off and on since then. I've got two undergraduate degrees in, basically, earth science, and am currently attempting to get accepted into a master's program in environmental assessment to open more doors for my career and further my education. My partner will graduate grad school in may.

We plan to have a life of travel, live in a "small" house, as environmentally friendly as we can make it. Never going to have kids. I love all animals, have a dog and two cats, and am on the side, a painter of mostly animals. I paint as a hobby but sell some, too. I like Sci-fi shows and fantasy books. I enjoy yoga. I'm an adamant believer in humanist rights, and consider myself an LGBT ally.

I think that about sums it up?? How about you. What things do you like, what are you into and what are your muses?

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Yo Big Mama
Nostalgic Heart
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

*bows* I very much appreciate it! I enjoy sharing my stories.
Although this week, I'm having a tough week, so I'm venting instead of sharing stories. lol
Wow mama! What a lovely avi

Tipsy Codger

RestInPeace Frosty Paws

Wow. You already have done so many wonderful things with your life! I hope I could do amazing
things with mine, too. Well, I am into photography. I am neophyte to the concept but I am learning.
I rely heavily on my vision. I have yet to unleash my potential and I am excited to watch my own
growth. I do not think my story is as interesting as yours.
Yo Big Mama

Yes, feel free to do so. Let all of that stress out.

Dapper Phantom

User Image

pirate That is one of the worst ways to lose a friend I can think of. A lot can change in a few years... I know I'm in a very different place than I was when I started with Wells.

Fuel economy is all I have to say.

It was a long and exhausting day.

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nostalgic Heart
RestInPeace Frosty Paws

Wow. You already have done so many wonderful things with your life! I hope I could do amazing
things with mine, too. Well, I am into photography. I am neophyte to the concept but I am learning.
I rely heavily on my vision. I have yet to unleash my potential and I am excited to watch my own
growth. I do not think my story is as interesting as yours.
Ha, it hasn't been /that/ exciting. In fact, I feel a little late to the game. I've been out of school two years now, and some of my classmates that I graduated with are either already in grad school or they have the career I could have hoped for but wasn't lucky enough to get.

Besides, a lot of my ambitions are still in the planning works. There's lots of work ahead before we get to accomplish anything cool.

Photography can reveal a lot of cool things. I love to follow Nat Geo's photography stuff and see their pictures. What do you like to photograph?

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nostalgic Heart

It was a long and exhausting day.
Those are no good. What happened?

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Working on my "Statement of Interest" to apply to the program. I'm always weary of them, because there are no clear guidelines about what they expect to see in one beyond a sentence or two suggestion. Thankfully the main advisor has said that she will read it over to decide if it has the content they are after and can guide me based on what to include less of or more of. However, she is restricted from providing feedback for grammatical errors and the like.

Anyone here a grammar expert???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces