• Megathread 100
Inertial Bliss
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Inertial Bliss
Yaaaaay! Mamas back!

*pounces and huggles* heart heart heart
*attaches self to your leg permanently*

I've been on facebook. lol
I took a huge test today. Trying for more alphabet soup after my name.
It was government financial reporting. Total brain drain, but I think I did alright.
I still have four more parts to take before I get my new certs. CPFO.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Time for sleep....Laters....
*faceplants and begins snoring*

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
So can someone explain to me why when I list something in the mp it says its a 2% fee, but the pm I get once it sells says it has taken 3%?

I'm being.robbed gonk

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
rawr
I love your siggy pic~ :3
ty miss pchan. It was a gift after i donated a duplicate bombom to a person. Dmqs all About rabbits and pets and i have extra esr and tail pets
Oh nice! : )

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Yeah, the new CEO apparently is to blame. Squeezing as much money out of the site before it goes down in flames while refusing to listen to the community. Check for yourself:
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Gaia-Interactive-Reviews-E108355.htm
yay people read my status's!
Haha, indeed! Even if I don't always say something, I do read them [Facebook]. You might remember me as Sara on that recent post you made. :3

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Yo Big Mama
Hey, P-Chan, remember this avatar when it was a Thatos mule used to hide stuffies for Set's Present?
I used to equip her to look like me later on, then later on, a couple of anime favs, like Riza and Rengenku <sp?& along with a other Asian creations.
I found this background and really wanted to make a heavenly avatar. I always wanted a panda hat.
This will work for now while I'm working on the halo.
I remember smile
I wonder how Set is doing now.

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Mysticalpchan

Going back to your original avatars seems like a nice idea. : ) Immortalizing them in a sense as they were and meant to be.
It was the dream in 2006. It was a good dream. I loved this place when it was oldbies and artists.
Mysticalpchan
Gosh.. I almost forgot about Set's threads. It was so long ago now. Wish the old posts kept how avatars looked, like a documentation of how people have changed as well.

Oh, I know what you mean. If I look up some of the friends from long ago, they are still equipped the same way, untouched, frozen in time.
Mysticalpchan

D: Sorry to hear!

I'm not. I love my Hot Stuff. His FMAB garb is worth billions. Too fun.
Mysticalpchan
Yeah, the new CEO apparently is to blame. Squeezing as much money out of the site before it goes down in flames while refusing to listen to the community. Check for yourself:

Whoa, this is a real eye-opener. You can tell by the reviews when it hit the fan.
Welp, I don't have too much time left. I'd better make the best of it, eh? heart heart
*nod* Even if it does go down in flames, those flames can't burn up the times we all had together, good and bad. : )

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Inertial Bliss
Mysticalpchan
Inertial Bliss
Oh mylanta. Yep, this sucks. Seriously, almost everything is worth billions now. This is ridiculous. I'm worth even less than I was when I left razz

Oh well. Is 2bil-ish worth anything, or is it petty change? I'm going through my stuff ( as well as I can since I'm on a phone, not a comp) and trying to see what I have that is worth anything that I can toss to you to help a little.
Eee it's a Blissy! : )

And yeah... 2bil isn't worth terribly much anymore. On average a 5$ cash shop item is worth 23bill for example.
p-chaaaaaan <3

My only response --- emo
:3 <3

Awww :c

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Haha, indeed! Even if I don't always say something, I do read them [Facebook]. You might remember me as Sara on that recent post you made. :3
i knew that lol

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Mysticalpchan
Yo Big Mama
Hey, P-Chan, remember this avatar when it was a Thatos mule used to hide stuffies for Set's Present?
I used to equip her to look like me later on, then later on, a couple of anime favs, like Riza and Rengenku <sp?& along with a other Asian creations.
I found this background and really wanted to make a heavenly avatar. I always wanted a panda hat.
I remember smile
im not even close to a set fan. She scammed me out of my queens crown on menewsha. I ordered art from her paid in advance never got it

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Yo Big Mama
I remember smile
im not even close to a set fan. She scammed me out of my queens crown on menewsha. I ordered art from her paid in advance never got it
I understand, I also ordered art and never got anything. But then again, I'm not one to talk, I set up too many art shops and could never finish all the requests. I don't think I ever accepted any payment in advance though, because I know my tendencies to just 'vanish' for months at a time. x.x

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
i knew that lol
Ah alright xD I wasn't totally sure how obvious it was~

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Yo Big Mama
I remember smile
I understand, I also ordered art and never got anything. But then again, I'm not one to talk, I set up too many art shops and could never finish all the requests. x.x
mene is my gaia vacation spot i still log on im pretty upset about it myself

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Yo Big Mama
I remember smile
I understand, I also ordered art and never got anything. But then again, I'm not one to talk, I set up too many art shops and could never finish all the requests. x.x
I like mene too, I remember having 2 of those crowns (I don't anymore), they were like the first MC's or something right? They were worth a fortune, especially the queen's crown. sad

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Mysticalpchan
Yo Big Mama
I remember smile
I like mene too, I remember having 2 of those crowns (I don't anymore), they were like the first MC's or something right? They were worth a fortune, especially the queen's crown. sad
yup they were i mean at least i have the v day hairpin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces