Bake the wedding cake! <poll whore option> 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
The Asian Angelic is a recycled quest thread turned into a charity.

Our goal is to help questors finish their quests by donating gold and sometimes items to deserving, hard-working, all around good Gaian citizens and encouraging them to keep at it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mama Roy is.....
User Image really a mom to RoninKatainaka and Sincerely Saki.
User Image very married for over 28 years. Sorry bois, I'm spoken for. lol
User Image really wowed by Roy Mustang and Fullmetal Alchemist and really an anime fan.
User Image not Asian or Angelic, but loves the themes and culture and owns several kimonos and katanas irl.
User Image really finished questing for an angelic halo!!
User Image very determined and tenacious to always finish what I start, and I promised never to give up.
User Image here to help, whether lending an ear, offering advice, or encouraging your endeavors.
User Image also Yo Big Mama (sneaky gift mule), kuroneko2626 (original quest mule, bugs, trash, ink, games), Roy_Mustang_Is_On_Fire (tests coding and looks fine), Barbara StClaire (RPC and naughty PITN), Hakuryuu_Was_A_Jeep (for funzies, shapeshifting) and a hidden exchange mule.
User Image
On Sunday, August 17, 2014, My old dear friend Invy made me an offer I couldn't refuse....
....and I cannot thank her enough for keeping her faith and helping me finish this quest!

User Image If you are looking for the old first page, I captured and saved it here on page 12525.
User Image If you are looking for the last old first page ending the quest, I captured and saved it here on page 14226.
User Image If you are looking for "the end of the quest page," I captured and saved it here in the Wanted Thread section.

User Image
User Image

Strawberry Sonata made these copyrighted graphics for my exclusive use. Do not steal them or use them anywhere else.

Aged Fatcat

User Image

Any violation of Gaia ToS will be reported without warning.
User Image Beggars, spammers, harassers, scammers, hackers, this is your only warning.
User Image No page stretching or direct advertising links in your posts. This equates to spamming and begging, please see above.

User ImageIf you are posting a very large image or wall-o-text, please use the
codes to prevent the page from stretching.

User Image If you want to be ignoralized, then quote one of these posts on this first page and be counted amongst the rude n00bs that cannot come back in here.
However, if you want my attention to your post, please quote me with no text or minimal text.

I want a clean, nice, friendly, helpful thread.

User Image If you really feel the need to be nasty, create drama or cause any trouble, GTFO.
User Image If you cannot say anything helpful or nice to someone who needs consolation or encouragement, GTFO.
User Image If you cannot keep this thread PG-13 for the kids that come in here, GTFO.

User Image Proper written English language is the preferred method of communication. Punctuation is your friend.
Txttlk, 1337speak and various other abominations to literacy and comprehension don't belong in here.

And now for your grammatical entertainment:

User Image If you really feel the need to argue politics or religion, then go here or here.
I'm an old lady who has done her homework and has made up her own mind. You go and do the same.

Viktor Tripp, Morbidity Unchained/Sincerely Saki and RoninKatainaka are still my thread mods.

Since starting over means a clean sweep, there was only one individual on my blacklist at this time, 9/15/14.
Now there are many more n00bs on my blacklist who came in and advertised or begged.
So don't try my patience by being trifling or you will find yourself on it without any further warning.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Calling all serious questors! Let me help you get there from here!
And don't ever try and tell me that it cannot be done.
You can do anything you put your mind to if you are willing to put in the work.
And you can finish your quest if you have good friends to help you follow through.

User Image
User Image Mains only, absolutely no mules.

User Image Please note that you must have a quest thread with at least 50 pages. I do not care if all the pages are bumped personally by you. This shows quest dedication. If your quest does not have 50 pages, you will be asked to reapply when you have reached 50 pages. No more exceptions to the 50 pages rule will be granted for pending applications.

User Image Please post your applications in this thread and also PM to this mule with page reference, just in case I miss it.

User Image Once accepted, you will be eligible for donations from the Charitable Foundation and placed on the eligible list with your quest link.

User Image If you are caught begging, spamming or anything n00blet, you will be promptly removed from eligibility and ignoralized.

User Image Once you've applied and been accepted, please show some interest by posting regularly in this thread. <3<3

User Image And so I know you read this, at the end of your application, post this required answer to my favorite food group: Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. <3

User Image

[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel4.png[/IMG]Please help me get pixels! [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel2.png[/IMG]
Username: [b][i]Your full permanent Gaia username goes here.[/i][/b]
Nickname: [b][i]What people call you in the threads goes here.[/i][/b]
Gaia Join Date: [b][i]Date you joined Gaia goes here.[/i][/b]
Quest Thread Link: [b][i]Link to your quest thread here.[/i][/b]
Okay, Why do you want a donation from me? [b][i]Your answer goes here. And please be nice and polite, okay?[/i][/b]
My favorite food group is <3 [b][i]Post the required answer here.[/i][/b]
Thank you very much for your help, Mama Roy! ^_^ [align=right][IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel2.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel4.png[/IMG][/align]

Eligible for donations from the Foundation:

Shukumei application

Manna application

xukshia application

Suspended, on hold for future donations:

Kinnie application

Vampy application

Viktor Tripp application

Application(s) no longer eligible for inactivity in this thread and/or your quest thread:

Yuuki application[quest thread inactive since July 21st, no visits for a long time.]

Happy Foxcore application[Happy hasn't visited us for a long time.]

Malus Dracula application[Malus hasn't been here in since this was posted.]

User Image Once you've applied and been accepted, please show some interest by posting regularly in your quest thread.
User Image If your quest thread is inactive for two weeks, your application will be suspended.
User Image If quest thread is inactive for one month, your application is no longer eligible for donations.

User Image

Aged Fatcat

User Image

Donations directed specifically to this mule and marked "Charity" will remain separate from Lady Mustang's personal funds.
Any donations directed here will be used only for donating to those deserving and properly applied and accepted into the Charitable Foundation.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
GG not indexed for inflation!!!

User ImageMiss Naku: 5B gg, Astra: Horns of the Black Depths, OMG, Blight of the Undead, Nitemare Scarf, Angelic Scarf, Mini Angel Wings, Angelic SashUser Image
User ImagePoe-tae-toe: Haenim, Lovely Lovely Lady, Divine Goddess, Periwinkle Riding Hood, Hook's Barbarity x3, Invariable Archer x4 heart
User ImageKara of Darkwood: various commons, event items, Grunny, Spirit Falcon heart
User ImageDove Thornbyl: 500M heart
User ImageLady Kimmi: 914,421,830 heart heart
User ImageAry: Items too numerous to list! x.x
User ImageTGSNE2: 71,467,000,000 x.x
User Image

User Image

User ImageSeveral regulars received either Blasts from the Past or Angelic Boxes to celebrate the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting of the charity.
User ImageKinnie: Pora Ice, Honey, Paraplush bears, 100B gg, assist with black bear hat (+150b)
User ImageVampy: 100M and various fishes quest startup, charms, 245k, Selaphiel's Wings, mini angel wings, assist with kodiak grizzly bear hat (+80b).
User ImageHappy Foxcore: Dear Delia
User Image xukshia: Assist with Lux Regicido (+35b)
User Image Shukumei: 10B, various fish, ink, etc.
User Image Shukumei: 72,512,275,000 plus bitter frost from Nudity Event
User Image Manna: 106,525,250,000 plus bitter frost from Nudity Event
User Imagexukshia: 106,525,250,000 plus bitter frost from Nudity Event

User ImageUser Image

Aged Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

User Image
♥♥♥This is reserved for my little Energizer bunnies who keep this thread going and going and going.... You angels know who you are.♥♥♥

PM me for a present if you bump this thread 100 times, the first time. Mains only, no mules.

User Image

B R A I N, for being EPIC. Thank you! User Image
Invy, for being beyond amazing! Thank you forever! User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User ImageCongratulations if you read this far down the first page.

User ImageUser Image

User Image The next prize contest will be for anyone I choose at whatever random time on page 15000. ^_^ I will be giving away (at least) one sealed letter, cash shop item. MC or amount of Gaia gold of my choosing to someone who posts on this page.

User ImageUser Image

User Image I am a fan of numbers. For the random number generator contest, generate a random number once between 1-100. Whoever gets the closest number to 100, PM me with the page number and I'll gift ya somethin' nice. ^_^ One win per person please.

User Image Also, craps is sorta fun, so here is a slight variation. Roll two six-sided dice once to make your point (sevens and elevens for this game variation is for your point, not for immediate win). Roll again. If you get your point, PM me for somethin' nice. Only two rolls per person, please. When someone wins and is gifted, I'll restart this for another two rolls.

User ImageUser Image
User Image When you catch Mama Roy dressed very similar on at least three avatars, PM kuroneko2626 with the page number for a prize of no less than 100,000,000 golds. Limited to the first person to PM Kuroneko with the page number or the link.

User Image When you catch Barbara doing something nice, send a PM with the page number to kuroneko2626 to tell on her once you've quoted her. Nice means paying a compliment or saying kind things, not flirting or saying naughty things.
Limited to the first two persons to quote the post, two separate persons citing Babs being good.

User Image When you catch Hakuryuu shape-shifting into a white bison, send a PM with the page number to kuroneko2626 to tell on him once you've quoted him and said what seeing a white buffalo means to us Native Americans in the thread, not in the PM.
Limited to first two quotes per post, two separate persons sighting the white buffalo.

User Image When you see Mama Roy post an angelic halo inside her post in this thread, be the first to quote it and PM kuroneko2626 with the page number.
Limited to one person per post.

User Image When I get bored, I'll take a mule into the Quest Threads looking for worthy Gaian to give a gift. As I find quest threads that are progressing nicely without a lot of whining, I'll randomly gift.
Please make sure your trades are enabled since I prefer labeled trades to send donations.

User Image When I think of something else, I'll post it here. If you have any suggestions, PM me please. ^_^

Preference for gifting is shown to folks who are actually active in my thread to show my appreciation for their activity.
However, I reserve the right to gift anyone I choose.

Thank you all for your loyalty and companionship and support. *huggleluffs*
User ImageUser Image

Aged Fatcat

User Image
....Me actually since I have nice Regulars that keep this thread running. ^_^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

SUCCESS IS:
Success is speaking words of praise
in cheering other people’s ways
in doing just the best you can,
with every task and every plan.
It’s silence when your speech would hurt.
Politeness when your neighbor’s curt
it’s deafness when the scandal flows
and sympathy with other’s woes.
Its loyalty when duty calls
its courage when disaster falls
it’s looking up when things go wrong
and it’s found in laughter and in song.
It’s in the silent time of prayer
in happiness and in despair
in all of life and nothing less
we find the thing we call success.
User Image
IF YOU WANT TO BE A MASTER:
If you want to be a master at anything,
study what the masters have done before you,
learn to do what they have done,
have the guts to do it,
and you will be a master just like them.
User Image
ATTITUDE IS:
I believe the single most significant
decision I can make on a day to day
basis is “my choice of attitude.”
It is more important than
my past,
my education,
my bankroll,
my successes or failures,
fame or pain,
what other people think about me,
or say about me,
my circumstance or my position.
Attitude is that “single string” that keeps me going or cripples my progress.
It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.
When my attitudes are right there’s no barrier too high, no valley too deep,
no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me!
User Image
User Image

I got this in an email from my boss. It remains applicable.
Taken from Positive People Power, 9/21/10
User Image

Aged Fatcat

User Image

September 12, 2015 Thread updates and preparations for one year anniversary for charity
June 17-31, 2015 Mama Roy was nekked. 285,563,250,000 plus 3 bitter frost were donated to three quest threads in the Foundation. heart heart
May 18, 2015 Mama Roy is going to strip for charity! O_o
March 21, 2015 Foundation and regular assistance to four questors and regulars <3
January 31, 2015 Foundation assistance to three questors <3
January 19, 2015 Contest ended, no takers. </3
January 17, 2015 Contest is running
December, 2014 Various donations for questors and regulars
November 21, 2014 Donations for Foundation distributed
October 19, 2014 Updated Donators, Donations for Foundation distributions heart heart
September 28, 2014 Updated Donators, Donations and Contests heart heart
September 15, 2014 The charity opens for business.
September 10, 2014 Thread revamp.

User Image
Click the little birdie.... User Image....it is the fifth post on the page.

Click the little birdie.... User Image....it is the seventh post on the page.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Anything Asian or Angelic.

User Image Any and all 2003 and 2004 MCs.

User Image Any old school demonic or nitemare items.

Post in my thread or PM me if you have any for sale.

Thank you B R A I N for kicking in your devil tail to help me get my angelic halo the first time. <3<3
Sharpshooter Usopp, I'll never forget you. stare
Thank you, Invy for your generous offer and finally ending my quest!
I'll never forget you! heart heart

User Image*bows* Domo arigatou gozaimashita.User Image

Aged Fatcat

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Here is a little corner I tucked away for my friends if they want to sell their pixels through this thread.
Please PM me if you have an item for sale that you want featured here in this post. Thank you.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Strawberry Sonata

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/38lmhse[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2356hd3[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Aged Fatcat

User Image
Please PM me to add you here. heart heart

TGSNE2

User Image

Nostalgic Heart
User Image

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Lady Kariel
An Asian angel, for your thread mrgreen

heart heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas