Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impolite
Raichusaurus Rex

Send it to TroLi Love (it looks like Troll) smile and then I shall update the front page.

Okay, I sent it! I'll donate more in the future when I can. c:
Raichusaurus Rex

Super generous of you! biggrin That earns you 6 raffle tickets (in case you were wondering). Now to update the front page.

Devoted Darling

Impolite
NICE IN LIP x L

EVERY BIT HELPS. emotion_bigheart Thank yoooooooou.

Haha, know what you mean. Gonna be whoring myself out hardcore to do these comms quickly (but with no drop in quality) to try and make enough before the weddin.
<3 I did what I could. XD
I'm trying to nab me a darn Meowl finally and I barely have enough to cover the damn thing unless someone wants to pay the old average buy price. D: I don't think I'll have any luck on getting it.
I had to delve into items I didn't think I'd part with. D:
NICE IN LIP x L

No bueno. :<
I've been going through my inventory, selling things I don't want to help here.

Devoted Darling

Impolite
NICE IN LIP x L

I might someone who I could get a decent price for. If that happens I'll toss over what I can from what's left over. XD
NICE IN LIP x L
Impolite
NICE IN LIP x L

I might someone who I could get a decent price for. If that happens I'll toss over what I can from what's left over. XD

Are you pretty pro in the exchange? I need to sell something to add the needed moneys to this quest, but I'm having no luck in the marketplace.

Devoted Darling

Impolite
NICE IN LIP x L
Impolite
NICE IN LIP x L

Are you pretty pro in the exchange? I need to sell something to add the needed moneys to this quest, but I'm having no luck in the marketplace.
Not at all. emo I'm useless.

If I can get this the total sum I can toss your way would be... almost nothing...
Impolite
Raichusaurus Rex

Super generous of you! biggrin That earns you 6 raffle tickets (in case you were wondering). Now to update the front page.

No problem. : D
Ohhh, raffle tickets! Is that for the seal slippers oooor?
Raichusaurus Rex
Impolite
Raichusaurus Rex

Yes'ir.

The slips shall be raffled off to the lucky winner! Great for questers all around. Good gold, in the very least.
Impolite
Raichusaurus Rex
Impolite
Raichusaurus Rex

Yes'ir.

The slips shall be raffled off to the lucky winner! Great for questers all around. Good gold, in the very least.

Couldn't agree more! Very generous of you guys as well! When does the raffle end?

Devoted Darling

When I have enough gold to make it worth the time to send a trade I'll send some over. XD

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

I srsly just tipped every post on the first page. ; o ; All I can do right now. D8

ILU GAIS.
I need to get into Homestuck. I uh.. watched/played/read it a little, but didn't get far. xDD
Tsarkel
I srsly just tipped every post on the first page. ; o ; All I can do right now. D8

ILU GAIS.
I need to get into Homestuck. I uh.. watched/played/read it a little, but didn't get far. xDD

XD Would you like to be entered into the giveaway, Tsar?

ILU2.

YOU SHOULD. It's amazing.
Raichusaurus Rex

A good question. I'd like to say halfway through our total amount needed - we have another pair to raffle off, or a Kiki if preferred - but not sure. Should ask the lil lady.

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Impolite

Doesn't matter. xD If you wanna enter me, then sure. > u < I could use 'em for the gold. o 3 o; I'm not a fan of slippers. xD

*gives you a sammich* o uo
I'll try it sometime. I lol'd a bit at that minigame thing with the pumpkins and the guy pooping through the ceiling or something like that. o .o I can't remember. 8D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff