Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here! Have a Poll!

Why, thank you! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
D:< 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 >

TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
oh by the way, tas. I forgot have you seen the bravest warriors? I just saw the catbug episode.

god damn, I am in physical pain, because that guy is so adorable

here ya go
Ahhh! Dude! I love bravest warriors. Catbug is like... the best thing ever.

I have a little bit of an issue with the show being... so much like adventure time, but in space. but dude. its still great!

well the same artist of adventure time make it so....yeah. ninja

I can't get over how emotion lord chris has the same voice actor of the old guy from the dr. tran series though. xd
oh and tas, I just called the career cervices at my college to see if we can have a possible internship.

they are not certain if only over the web is acceptable or not, I may have to speak to one of the department heads because apparently they need to visit the business in question xp

so not knowing the dept. head's schedule this semester I'm gonna send him an email, not sure when I would get a reply.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
oh and tas, I just called the career cervices at my college to see if we can have a possible internship.

they are not certain if only over the web is acceptable or not, I may have to speak to one of the department heads because apparently they need to visit the business in question xp

so not knowing the dept. head's schedule this semester I'm gonna send him an email, not sure when I would get a reply.
gonk I hope it works. I have MORE than enough work for you, already!

Sadly, since I don't have a real office, they won't be able to do that. I guess they've never done internships with freelancers before? My school was really big on working with established freelance artists.

If they need to speak with me via phone or anything, just let me know and I can probably talk them into it. twisted
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

gonk I hope it works. I have MORE than enough work for you, already!

Sadly, since I don't have a real office, they won't be able to do that. I guess they've never done internships with freelancers before? My school was really big on working with established freelance artists.

If they need to speak with me via phone or anything, just let me know and I can probably talk them into it. twisted

I dont think they are gonna go through with it. which is a serious bummer. crying

however, I was able to get an interview with the place thats half an hour away from me. now i'm waiting on them to get back to me.

I'm hoping I get it because

1) they almost exclusively use illustratormy strongest program), and everything is Cs4, so saving down for indesign will not be a problem
2) its a "boutique" design studio
3) nice people

well except for one, he almost never seems to be there, the other downside is that parking has to be done in front of freaking meters. crying

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

I dont think they are gonna go through with it. which is a serious bummer. crying

however, I was able to get an interview with the place thats half an hour away from me. now i'm waiting on them to get back to me.

1) they almost exclusively use illustratormy strongest program), and everything is Cs4, so saving down for indesign will not be a problem
3) nice people

well except for one, he almost never seems to be there, the other downside is that parking has to be done in front of freaking meters. crying
Boo on them. T__T At least you found somewhere else!! Good luck dude!

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

3) nice people

Boo on them. T__T At least you found somewhere else!! Good luck dude!

I didnt get it because my work schedule was conflicting with when they needed me
cat_biggrin
I'm graduating this weekend. Feels weird, man.
Autumn_Fury
I'm graduating this weekend. Feels weird, man.

congratulations! blaugh
sgt.Frosty

congratulations! blaugh

Thanks! xD
Autumn_Fury
sgt.Frosty

congratulations! blaugh

Thanks! xD

your welcome. mrgreen

and I just spotted like 3 items I want that would set me back 3 mil in gold.... emotion_0A0
Oh dear. o3o That's a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces