Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here! Have a Poll!

Why, thank you! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
D:< 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

T ä s .. ï s .. q ü ë s t ï n ġ ... THE IMPOSSIBLE!

UPDATE - Where I've been lately.
In case anyone has been wondering where I have been - I was hacked sometime last year, created a new account and an art thread to keep me active and busy, finally got my account back, annnnd will more than likely continue posting as Aioazech, using this account as a mule.

The era of Tas is over.

You can find me here, though: Free Art

It's been a while, Gaia, but I'm back and ready to GET QUESTIN'.
I've missed a ton of fancy items since I left, so I created this quest in hopes to earn back all the monthly collectables AND event items that I missed, lost, and donated... all the way back to the month I joined Gaia, November of 2004!

If this questing thread turns out to be a success, and if I really do stick around and/or get bored of questing, I'm hoping to bring back my old charity - The DMC! Aw yeah. Shout out to Jakey & Sarge-y. <3 Thanks for sticking around after all these years.

... And thank YOU for visiting my humble little quest thread! I'd love it if you'd hang out and chat a little. Dedicated bumpers and of course, donators, are greatly appreciated too!

Please <3 this thread!

A b ö ü t .. T ä s

Name: Tas / Aioazech / Stephanie
Gaianiversary: November 2004 (On this account, anyway.)
Orientation: Lesbian with an exception (Extra points if you catch the reference!)
Relationship Status: ENGAGED (as of 4/1/13) and living with my loving (male) partner of 5 years and our two cats.
Occupation: Freelance Illustrator, Cartoonist, Web & Graphic Designer, soon to be MFA student of Comic Cartooning
Music: Please visit my Rate Your Music account for further details.
Websites: Portfolio / Tumblr
Random Fact: I interned for Marvel Entertainment in NY (yes, free comics) a couple summers ago, but had to quit halfway through the internship due to getting kicked out of a NYU dorm that I was illegally living in.

N ë w s

3/4/13 :: QUEST GO!
3/5/13 :: Added a contest! First post on pages 50 and 100 will receive art! The first post on page 200 will receive 10k and art!
3/15/13 :: Sold MC Letter to purchase Demonic Pitchfork for 390K! Bought Goti Clips with the extra bit leftover. Next quest is for the Demonic Pendant.
3/21/13 :: I've been doing an art freebie thread in the Easter Event forum! Please find me there!
4/23/13 :: Things are slowing down a bit, due to my new obsession with Saint's Row 3 and also due to job hunting. sad
6/26/13 :: I got a scholarship to the Cartooning School that I've been dreaming of going to!! I'm currently finishing up a ton of local freelance projects and apartment hunting up in the VT/NH area, so I'm not around as much!
9/22/13 :: Finally moved and in school! Everything is awesome. Hopefully I'll be on the internet a bit more now...

Intro .. About .. News | Quest Info | Donators | Friends .. Link List | Art Request .. Contests

Dapper Dabbler

Q ü ë s t .. I n f ö

Currently Working Towards

Items I know I had at one point:

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Specifically:

January 2005's Demonic Pendant

User Image
Current Market Value: 600K
Currently Saved: 260K (as of 4/10/13 - 9 PM EST)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Successfully Quested

Sparkle Items = Donated

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Future Quests

IMPORTANT! I'm still in the process of setting this part up, so feel free to chat & bump while I work on this! Please note that I am questing EVERY MC up to November 2004. I had given all my old monthly collectibles away to friends before I started college. Donations are greatly appreciated!

Donation Items -

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Event Items

Donation Items -

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Donation Items

Event Items

Intro .. About .. News | Quest Info | Donators | Friends .. Link List | Art Request .. Contests

Dapper Dabbler

D ö n ä t ö r s

Autumn_Fury - 10K - First donator! Thank youuu~!! <3
akanekun - ORLY Hat!! Thank youuu!!
Mrs. Giving of the ~Millions Charity~ - 40K - Thank you!!
DWAH Charity - 13K Thanks!
The_Mistress_Of_Music - 2.5K + Blue Giftbox + Goldfish Thank you!
Meiriana - MaTao The Demon Cat!! THANK YOU!
Creep Bone - 4.5K and Kaya the Cat~ Thanks!!!
Mississippi Black Velvet - 5K Thank you!
MisaBear of A Little Charity - Lumiere Noire 3rd Gen and 100K - THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3
Satanic Silver Lining of the Anti-Apathy Charity - 40K - Thank you!!
Bes in a Box - Bunniniliation! Thank you!! <3
mr. quackers - Gift of the Goddess!! Thank you!!

Dapper Dabbler

F r ï ë n d s .. & .. B ü m p ë r s

HONORARY OLDIE FRIENDS
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Jerzeeboii
Autumn_Fury
Mokoni

More will be added soon...

L ï n k .. L ï s t

I am more than happy to trade links & banners with you! Just add my banner (when I make one, anyway...) and PM me the code to yours!

Dapper Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A r t .. R ë q ü ë s t

I am always taking commissions and looking to trade art! Check back soon for more information!

If you're looking to receive some free art, stick around and I will probably draw you eventually. wink

In the meantime, please visit my portfolio site & tumblr!

C ö n t ë s t s

CURRENT CONTEST - First post on pages 50 and 100 will receive art! The first post on page 200 will receive 10k and art!

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Good enough for tonight... OPEN! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Quick Reply