Tonsssss. 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
Louise, thisis not my Batman cup!! 0.32203389830508 32.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 578 579 580 > >> >>> »|

єcσмє!

User Image

Can we pretend that
airplanes in the night sky...

Click "Tip Post" please? Unless you're looking for donation. :p Every little bit helps! 3nodding

Hello and welcome to T h r o w Y o u r STARS :: A Charity~! This charity was formed by Shizuka Tensui and Gina Nucci, two friends who met in an RP thread. It was a bit spontaneous but we both wanted to own a charity, so we went for it, deciding on a sort of music theme, based off of Airplanes by B.O.B. and Hayley Williams, then we added all of our favorite bands and songs. We're happy to help you, so come on in and stay awhile! ^.~ Make some conversation and check out our contests during your stay!

{ Announcements}
Text Ninja! 8.9.10 :: Grand Opening~! =D
Text Ninja! 8.17.10 :: 100 pages~
Text Ninja! 8.23.10 :: Grand Opening Dress the Mule contest voting now open~!
Text Ninja! 9.2.10 :: G.O. Contest Won, see contest post
Text Ninja! 9.2.10 :: 200 pages~
Text Ninja! 9.21.10 :: New thread layout, Finally.
Text Ninja! 10.7.10 :: 300 pages~ =o
Text Ninja! 10.11.10 :: Halloween Events BEGIN~!!! :]
Text Ninja! 11.1.10:: Halloween Event Ends~ Congrats Honey-Sempii!
Text Ninja! 12.8.10:: CHRISTMAS EVENT HAS BEGUN! See Contest post below~ :3
Text Ninja! 12.12.10:: We were invited to The Charity Christmas Carnival ( Page 398 )~!
Text Ninja! 1.1.11:: HAPPY NEW YEAR~!
Text Ninja! 2.3.11:: Valentine's Day is around the corner -- see the contest post for our event!! :3

User Image

...Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.

Welcome – Rules – About Shizuka – About Gina – Moderators – Funds – Donation Application – Donation Log – Contests – White/Black List – Banners & Affiliates – Art – Reserved
User Image

All the things I can remember,
Summer's never looked the same...

Do's
★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★
Follow the TOS, Simple enough?
Respect everyone in this thread, no if's and or buts.Haha She said 'But'
Be Semi-literate- No 1337, or TaLK lYke diS, we need to be able to understand you.
Advertise for us~
Post your applications in the thread and wait for Shizuka Tensui or Gina Nucci to approve, or a mod if the owners are absent.
In your application put 'Four Pointed Star' in white text somewhere.
Before and after applying, stick around, chat with us. We get you have other duties but a few posts is day is all we're asking.Haha, Duty.
If you want to be an Affliate or a Moderators, please private message the mules. There is a mod application in post 5.

Dont's
★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★
Never, ever beg for donations in the thread, or through PM's to anyone here, period.
Do not spam or stretch the page, it's annoying.
Cheat on the contests, by using mules and such, it's low.
Be a drama Queen/King, We are a drama free zone and will not take it.
USING MULE ACCOUNTS TO RECIEVE MORE DONATIONS, OR SUBMIT MORE ENTRIES INTO CONTESTS IS EXTREMELY FORBIDDEN.Where ninja's we WILL know.

**We have the right to change/edit the rules at any time!

...Years go by and the time just seems to fly
but the memories remain.

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Welcome – Rules – About Shizuka – About Gina – Moderators – Funds – Donation Application – Donation Log – Contests – White/Black List – Banners & Affiliates – Art – Reserved
User Image

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto

User Image

Ninja Hellos everyone, I’m Shizuka Tensui, but you can call me Shizuka or Shizu, and Ash only for those that really know me. :] I'm a very nice person and like everyone else, I have my goofy moments. I’ll be turning 19 at the end of August and I live in the United States. I’m in college and plan on majoring in Psychology, though I have no idea what I want to do with that degree yet, haha. I love music, wolves (animals in general, really), drawing, bowling, and my boyfriend. <3 I started on Gaia back in June of ’06 and it’s been awesome. After going through that ‘greedy’ phase most new Gaians have when they start out, I decided to help others reach their goals too by donating to random friends and such. I’ve co-owned two charities and I’ve been a mod in one since then, and I enjoy making others happy. ^^ I met the charity’s co-owner, Gina, in an RP thread that I started. After some thought, I decided to start another charity and randomly asked her to join me, glad that she agreed to it.
You can't see meeee~! =D

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

User Image

Responsibility? What's that?
Responsibility? Not quite yet...

User Image
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hi. My name is Gina Nucci, Nooch, Nucci, or just Gina. People tend to call me crazy. I'm 20 years old going on 21 in June 2011. I'm currently attending college, I'm getting my Photojournalism degree. I was born in Bari, Italy and we moved to America when I was 10 years old. I have a identical(ish) twin brother named Andy. I love listening to music, painting, taking photos, and going on crazy adventures with my friends; me and my friends enjoy hurting ourselves in dumb ways. lol My original Gaia account (Sno0perzs), joined in 2004, I took a haitus in 2007 and came back. I'm a total Exchange/Marketplace whore. But, I like to think I'm a generous person. Shizuka and I met in a RP, and when she asked me to join her charity, I was more than happy. Gina Sucks at about me's :/

...Responsibility? What's that?
I dont want to think about; We'd be better off without it.

User Image

So give me reason to prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean....

These are the people who help run the thread, and the ones in charge when Shizuka and Gina are gone.

User Image
I want to be a Moderator!
Username & Nicknames::
St Colt and Colt & St.

Gaian Age::
Been playin since 06 on a diff account started playing a while ago again. 3nodding

Hobbies::
Rappeling, scuba diving, making wooden objects randomly, runescape, video games, hanging with friends...

Anything Else About You?::
Ummmmmmm I went to canada, philmont, and the national scout jamboree all this summer. XD My summer was wasted away pretty much on trips, haha, they were fun.

User Image
Username & Nicknames::Vampirette_Knight. Call me Christina !
Gaian Age:: 866 Days Old.
Hobbies::Writing, drawing, singing, RPing, reading etc.
Anything Else About You?::Uhmm, I love people <3 ! I'm very optomistic and outgoing biggrin

User Image
Username & Nicknames:: x__DarkBlue -- Call me Blue c:
Gaian Age:: OLD, well, kinda old, I joined back in late November 06 c:
Hobbies:: Now that I think about this, everything I've always done as a hobby, I took up as a thing in school... I guess Gaia, Facebook, and life go here?
Anything Else About You?:: I like pandas c:
stars

Mod App

** Make it unique, add your own colors, change the text size. Be Creative **
Remeber, Private Message the application to T h r o w y o u r stars

[size=16][color=xxx] I want to be a Moderator![/color][/size]
[size=14][color=xxx] Username & Nicknames::[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=xxx]Gaian Age::[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=xxx]Hobbies::[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=xxx]Anything Else About You?::[/size][/color]

Regulars

Chibi Vampire Hyde

- Sayuki Suzuoki -

X__DarkBlue

[Gankaku]

...Let the flood
cross the distance in your eyes.

User Image

Where ever the wind blows
You will find me there

10k & below :: Low (No Donations)
11k – 50k :: Medium
50k+ :: High

☆Current Funds☆:512k

Want to Donate?:: Send all charity donations to T h r o w Y o u r STARS, and remind us if you don’t see your name on our donors list. ^^

Standing exactly where I wanna be
Wasting time here is killing me.

User Image

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

Copy and paste the form below in the thread.Make it unique, use fancy colors, icons, pictures. Make it YOU.

In order to be eligible for a donation, you have to have been on Gaia for at least 3 months AND you must have been active during those 3 months.

We love hearing thank you when we send a trade, and we also love people that stick around after they’ve gotten their donation.

Username::
Today’s Date::
Your Quest::
Progress:: (___ k // ___ k) *Required
Start Date of Quest::
Quest Thread::
Anything Else::
[size=0][color=white]CHANGE NOTHING DOWN HERE![/COLOR][quote="Shizuka tensui"][/quote][quote="gina nucci"][/quote][/size]

Samples ( More to Come? ) ::

- Sayuki Suzuoki -
::Username::
-Sayuki Suzuoki-

::Join Date::
11/14/2006 ( switched accounts )

::Today’s Date::
08/09/2010

::Your Quest::
User Image

:: Progress ::

(356 k // 479+ k)

::Start Date of Quest::
Wed Aug 04

::Quest Thread::

User Image

::Anything Else::

Have a Cupcake
User Image
AND

Four pointed star

CHANGE NOTHING DOWN HERE!
Shizuka tensui
gina nucci

Chekira
Hello everyone :]

"Four Pointed Star"

Username:: Chekira
Today’s Date:: Aug/10/2010
Your Quest:: Silver Sonata
Progress:: (94 k // 286 k) *Required
Start Date of Quest:: Aug/1/2010

Quest Thread:: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/click-it-come-on-in-kiddos/t.63803609_1/
Anything Else:: I find this interesting maybe you will too :]
User Image

Shizuka tensui
gina nucci

Aizle Syracuse
FOUR POINTED STAR <--- Highlight Me heart

Hiya, peoples~ 4laugh How is everyone?

Username:: Aizle Syracuse
Today’s Date:: 8/9/10
Your Quest:: Fallen Wish (Any Gen)
Progress:: (264k // 917k) *Required
Start Date of Quest:: N/A
Quest Thread:: N/A (All my info is in my sig. I hope that's ok...?)
Anything Else:: I don't know if anyone's actually going to believe me when I say this, but I will say it with all honesty and a clear conscience. I was scammed about a week ago by user iStiffyChan (at that point I had almost 700k in items) and I've been trying to recover things... but it's just not working out very well. :<
I'm also going to tell you, once I get this item, I will cease making gold for my own gain and instead start a charity myself~ heart I think Fallen Wish has enough 'I am' forms that I won't get bored with it. 3nodding

Sora Tears
«--<<..· User Image ·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤
Four Pointed Star

¤ Username:: Sora Tears
¤ Join Date:: 9.1.07
¤ Today’s Date:: 12.12.10
¤ Your Quest:: Shadowlegend
¤ Progress:: ( 94 k // 540 k) *Required
¤ Start Date of Quest:: Nov, 14 2010
¤ Quest Thread:: Sora's quest
¤ Anything Else:: I'm trying to complete my dream ninja avatar. ^^

Shizuka tensui
gina nucci

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

User Image

Please just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed

heart :: People we’ve donated to::
IPray
Chibi Vampyre Hyde
Naranimous Wumbleurth
-Sayuki Suzuoki-
x__DarkBlue
Atomic Loves Kirby
Natural Perfection
Ranting Rachel
|_iSai_sama_|
Chekira
Aizle Syracuse
Kiki Sparklez
- l e - d e s u -
draggynfruut
crazychristinaa
scarletvisage
smilingsin272
Shady Bear
Kiera Of Darkness
ZAQQQQQQQ
Argentcoeur
AaLiyahMarieeeRx3
Eternal Sweetheart
cherrymamiya
Elegantly Dreaming
SurferBabii07
emuthesuperhero
Bloody0Rose
C o o o k i e e x 3
chocolatecoveredchocolate
u n i b o o
| iisprinklez |
I lemonpie I
bets13
II Seeker II
Ra-Ra-Ricky
0-FeiFei-0
king_yuuri
hadzcat
Bes In A Box
maddyj1995
JunTeng
Mizuki Ayu
Sora Tears
Kyoko Suomi
Poetic Night
Princess7777
[Gankaku]
dreamsk
Aijoran-hime
iPancake x3
DeadxBeautiful
IAmNerdE
Chuu Says Boo

heart :: People that've donated to the charity::
St Colt -- 94k & Canadian Bacon
x__DarkBlue -- 35k
Dove-chan -- 5k, Miscellaneous items
Bloody0Rose -- Miscellaneous items, 5k
Nero Of Night -- 60k - pending
Ra-Ra-Ricky -- 50k
Me1issa08 -- 10k, Miscellaneous items
THE Santa Claus -- 608k from his Christmas event. <33
xXbubbleteaxX -- 5k, Miscellaneous items

This wait for destiny won't do
Be with me, please?

Welcome – Rules – About Shizuka – About Gina – Moderators – Funds – Donation Application – – Contests – White/Black List – Banners & Affiliates – Art – Reserved
User Image

Lay down your arms
Give up the fight

Bump Contest

Number each bump if you want to enter in this contest.
If there's someone in the charity besides yourself, talk to them while you're bumping and don't drown out their posts.
On the other hand if you're the only one here, go ahead and bump to your heart's content~!
Every 350 bumps wins 10k! :]

Page Contest
The usual page contest, most charities have them. :]
First person to post on page 560, wins 5k, and it might increase depending on how active you’ve been in the past pages.
The page number goes up by 20, so if we've already hit the page mentioned above just add 20 pages to it until you get the upcoming page.
If you arrived up to 5 pages before, you aren't qualified to participate in the upcoming page.
Can only win once every 60 pages.

Past Winners

IPray//Page 30//5k
        X___DarkBlue//Page 50//5k
        Chibi Vampyre Hyde//Page 70//5k
        Eternal Sweetheart//Page 90//5k
        X__DarkBlue//Page 110//5k
        - Sayuki Suzuoki -//Page 130//5k
        Bloody0Rose//Page 150//5k
        Vampirette Knight//Page 170//5k
        Chibi Vampire Hyde//Page 190//5k
        - l e - d e s u -//G.O. Dress The Mule Contest//30k
        St Colt//Halloween Spin-The-Wheel//Jack Plush
        Honey-Sempii//Halloween Spin-The-Wheel//100k
        Ra-Ra-Ricky//Halloween Most Active User//Arts from Gina and Shizu!
        Nero Of Night//Halloween Most Active User//Arts from Gina and Shizu!
        Honey-Sempii//Halloween Super Prize - 3 items on wheel//Jan '07, July '07, & Gwee
        Ra-Ra-Ricky//Christmas Snowflake Hunt
        Leon_Wake//Christmas Snowflake Hunt
        maddyj1995//Christmas Snowflake Hunt
        Sora Tears// Christmas Snowflake Hunt
        maddyj1995//Bump Contest//10k
        maddyj1995//Christmas Guessing Game//5k and a 'surprise'
        maddyj1995//Christmas Board Game//SD Plus #150 Santa
        Kyoko Suomi, Sora Tears, Naranimous Wumbleurth, JunTeng, maddyj1995, Ra-Ra-Ricky//Christmas Board Game Mini Prizes
        Kyoko Suomi//Christmas Avi Contest//Snow Witch
        Aijoran-hime//Quote the Heart Contest//5k

~Have a suggestion? We’d love to hear it! Just send the details of your contest in a PM to the mule. ^^

Throw up your arms into the sky,
        You and I.

User Image

Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever

We love them! <3
X__DarkBlue ~ For her sparklier-than-disco-ball muscles xD
Chibi Vampyre Hyde ~ For resisting peer-pressure for so long =P
Vampirette Knight ~ For being an awesome mod :]
Ranting Rachel~ For loving Diedrich more than Gina.
- l e - d e s u -~ For entertaining us with her cute art.
St Colt~ For betting with Gina XD, and winning
- Sayuki Suzuoki -~ Constantly bumping us.

I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do

Ragefest ahead.

Hikaru Zant-For begging, then being given multiple chances but not following the application rules then complaining.

I'm never gonna hear the words you say
'cause i don't ever wanna be you.

User Image

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)

User Image
Made for us by -Sayuki Suzuoki- <3
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-h-r-o-w-y-o-u-r-stars-a-charity-grand-opening-d/t.63988785_1/][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/MewSuzuki/Decorated images/ninja_shuriken_3pc.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Made for us by Paper Lint <3
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-h-r-o-w-y-o-u-r-stars-a-charity-grand-opening-d/t.63988785_1/][img]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/Aviart_photos/Banners/stars-1-1-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Made for us by our own Gina Nucci <3
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-h-r-o-w-y-o-u-r-stars-a-charity-grand-opening-contest/t.63988785_1/][img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af140/GinaMarie-/space-photography-123-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Made for us by RantingRachel <3
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-h-r-o-w-y-o-u-r-stars-a-charity-grand-opening-contest/t.63988785_1/][IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/Rachel_178_icons/BannerforTYS.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Wanna be an affiliate? Show up in the thread and after saying hi to everyone, PM the mule with a link. You have to advertise for us too though. ;]
*Please no huge banners, We will make them a text link if they are ridiculously big.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark

Welcome – Rules – About Shizuka – About Gina – Moderators – Funds – Donation Application – Donation Log – Contests – White/Black List – Banners & Affliates – Art – Reserved
User Image

My wish
is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Artwork done for the charity, or by its members. :3
Notice: We LOVE art. <3

User Image
^By RantingRachel <3

By - l e - d e s u - <3

By M s S t u d d M u f f i n <3

Your dreams stay big, you worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold.

Welcome – Rules – About Shizuka – About Gina – Moderators – Funds – Donation Application – Donation Log – Contests – White/Black List – Banners & Affliates – Art – Reserved
User Image

I wonder why nobody's waiting on you
I'd like to be the one to pull you through your darkest times
I'd love to be the light that finds you

I see a silver lining on your cloud
I'll pick you up whenever you fall down
Just take my hand and I will help you stand
User Image

I wonder why nobody's waiting on you
I'd like to be the one to pull you through your darkest times
I'd love to be the light that finds you

I see a silver lining on your cloud