Searched for charities in the forums 0.28895184135977 28.9% [ 102 ]
Saw the banner in another thread 0.21529745042493 21.5% [ 76 ]
Community Spotlight 0.019830028328612 2.0% [ 7 ]
Other (Please tell us!) 0.17847025495751 17.8% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1364 1365 1366 > >> >>> »|

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hi, and welcome to Sushi Wishes Charity! This charity is devoted to helping Gaians from every walk of virtual life achieve their pixelated dreams. Whether you're a brand new member of the site or an old pro we want to help you out with your quests.

Here at Sushi wishes you can find a variety of people to hang out with and chat. There are contests and surveys for you to earn more gold, and of course we give out donations to as many people as we possibly can.

This charity is funded purely by donations and the staff playing Booty Grab on the charity mule. Donations of gold and items no matter the amount are ALWAYS appreciated!!

User Image
400,000/500,000
To donate to our charity, click here

Special thanks to xxPennie Lanexx for the layout that is beautifying our thread! If you'd like some of her graphics please see our Links Out!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

WelcomeUser ImageRulesUser ImageStaffUser ImageProcedureUser ImageDonationsUser ImageBlack and White listsUser ImageContestsUser ImageSurveysUser ImageLinks inUser ImageLinks out
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Please respect the rules of this charity. Though it may not always be fun to follow the rules, it is necessary to preserve the friendly atmosphere of this thread. Those who do not follow the rules will be warned once only before being placed onto the Black list of the thread and banned.

User ImagePlease follow the GaiaOnline Terms of Service at all times. If you need clarification, they can be found Here.

User ImageIf you are under the age of 13 stay out of this thread completely or you WILL be reported. To be a member of Gaiaonline you must be 13 years of age OR older. Anyone younger than that can be banned. I don't like children, I don't want them on Gaia for their own safety and I don't want them in my thread because they annoy me, so kiddies, stay out.

User ImageObey the staff of this thread. They are your GODS here.

User ImageThere is absolutely NO chatspeak allowed in this thread. Common internet abbreviations (LOL, BRB, and things of that nature) are of course okay. ANY time someone posts something like this: "u r totally rite!" It is considered chatspeak and therefore not allowed. Leet is also forbidden.

User ImageUnless you can prove to me that you are actually Japanese do not start needlessly using Japanese phrases and honourifics or you will be considered an idiot by the owners of this thread. You won't be banned, but it is frowned upon.

User ImageDo not beg in this thread or PM any members asking for gold. If you would like a donation follow the procedure listed on this page.

User ImageDo not flame, Spam, or otherwise annoy the users in this thread. If you're being annoying you will be warned.

User ImageDo not complain about the amount of your donation or the time in which you get it. Grateful Gaians who stay and chat may even receive more than one donation over time.

User ImageHave fun, be grateful, and be kind to others. You will do fine.

To be certain you have read all of these rules, please include this promise in your application:
I solemnly swear that there is no hidden wasabi in this sushi application
Hint: Highlight!

WelcomeUser ImageRulesUser ImageStaffUser ImageProcedureUser ImageDonationsUser ImageBlack and White listsUser ImageContestsUser ImageSurveysUser ImageLinks inUser ImageLinks out
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Sushi Charity Mule
This is the mule account for the charity. This account controls all of the funds and applications for the charity. When this account posts, you would be wise to listen.
User Image
xx I met my fate xx
This is Fate, the owner of the charity. Usually she is the typing behind the mule. No matter what you need to listen to her in this charity and respect her authoritay. *Cartman impression*
User Image
Lothaegin
She is the second in command of the charity. Sometimes she controls the mule and if she tells you something you need to listen. She doesn't post often, but when she does you should get to know her! ^_^
User Image
Hyena Queen
She's in charge of finding and chastising rule-breakers here in the thread. If she tells you to STFU or GTFO you should listen because more than likely Fate and Loth would agree with her.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Well, as the header says, this is the section that explains how to get a donation from us! It's actually not that hard either!! Simply fill out this application as completely as possible and POST it in the thread:

[b]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/Fate-SushiSub-Help.png[/IMG][color=#33382f]
Username:
What you're questing:
Current Progress in this quest:
Link to any quest threads you have:
[color=#f29f8f]Promise 1 (Check the rules):[/color]
[color=#e291e3]Promise 2 (Check the procedure post):[/color]
Are you a mule?:
How did you find our thread?:[/color][/b]

It should look something like this!

User Image
Username: xx I met my fate xx
What you're questing: Inari's Beads
Current Progress in this quest: 52k/500k
Link to any quest threads you have: Tempting Fate
Promise 1 (Check the rules): Put the Promise from the Rules post here.
Promise 2 (Check the procedure post): Put the promise from THIS post here.
Are you a mule?: Nope!!
How did you find our thread?: I made it!

Note:
-NEVER say you're questing JUST gold or post a dream Avi. Always name 1 or 2 items instead.
-NEVER put a banner to your quest thread in the application. A clickable LINK only.
This is the second promise (highlight):Hold the spicy Mayo please.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

For the list of people we helped in 2009, go Here
For the list of people we helped in 2010 go here.

For the list of people we helped in 2011, go Here

This months donations:
None since the thread opened!

User Image
For the list of people who helped us in 2009, go here
iVeganPenguin - 35,000
Club Charity- 50,000
Themerryqueenofhearts- 162,000+ User Image
Been_there_Angel- 250,000
rainbowlady1- Various items
Chains of time- 250,000
sayonaraaaa- 350,000
nomaddriac-10,000
Sage of Faith- The most generous item donation EVER.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Claerwyne-For being a great person and friend to everyone!

User Image
The last reminisce
The Marine Base
Nines20
The Gold Mountain

All of these are usernames for the same troll who harasses our charity from time to time. After a brief blissful disappearance it would seem he's returned. Please do not engage him in anyway. Report his posts and let the staff deal with him. Interacting with this rule-breaker will get you warned. If he begins to harass you singularly please notify the mod Raxa who has experience in dealing with him.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Contest Ideas can be PMed to the mule at any time. If we decide to use the contest you will recieve 5k for the idea.

To participate in any contest you must have submitted an application for donation.
Fishy Creativity- Number your bumps and bump 46 times. Each bump must include a picture that involves sushi somehow. Use your google-fu skills!!! Put the picture into your post then type a caption to go with it. Funny is better, but just put a caption to it. Do all of this and you get 7000 gold as soon as you PM the mule to tell me you're done. Good luck.

Bump 50 times to receive 5k
Bump 100 times to receive 10k
Bump 200 times to receive 20k
Bump 500 times to receive 50k

Banner contest!
We need a new banner for this charity! That means it's time for a contest. From now until September 1st you can make us a banner to win 25k!
Banners must be 200x40
Banners must include our name in them somehow
Put some effort into it!

When you see this sign:
User Image
Be ready, because whomever is posting it will host a contest right there and then for A prize!!!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

As with the contests, you MUST have submitted an application before beginning the surveys. Also, the surveys MUST be done in order. In other words, to do Survey 2 you MUST have finished survey 1 first.

Answer with 1, 3, 5, or 10 answers in each post in the thread.

Survey 1
1 per post - 10,000
3 per post - 7000
5 per post- 5000
10 per post- 2500

Survey 2
1 per post- 7,000
3 per post- 5000
5 per post- 2500
10 per post- 1000

Survey 3
1 per post- 7,000
3 per post- 5000
5 per post- 2500
10 per post- 1000

Surveys can be found Here

Stating again All surveys must be done in order. People who complete all three will be entered into a drawing for some sort of fabulous prize.

If you finish a survey please PM the mule with the page number you finished on to recieve your gold.

WelcomeUser ImageRulesUser ImageStaffUser ImageProcedureUser ImageDonationsUser ImageBlack and White listsUser ImageContestsUser ImageSurveysUser ImageLinks inUser ImageLinks outUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sushi-wishes-charity-come-on-in/t.51941407/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/Neshira.gif[/IMG]
[/URL]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sushi-wishes-charity-u-c-don-t-post/t.51941407/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/SushiWishesCharityIcecream.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sushi-wishes-charity-u-c-don-t-post/t.51941407/][IMG]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/kelolshu/sushibanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sushi-wishes-charity-u-c-don-t-post/t.51941407/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/Fate-SushiSiggy.gif[/IMG][/url]

WelcomeUser ImageRulesUser ImageStaffUser ImageProcedureUser ImageDonationsUser ImageBlack and White listsUser ImageContestsUser ImageSurveysUser ImageLinks inUser ImageLinks outUser Image

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
Our beautiful new layout came from this shop. The grahpics are cheap and amazing quality. Please visit her for amazing layouts, signatures, and post styles!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image heart User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Imageurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/trashley-adventure-time-quest/t.68549823_1/#9]User Image

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yay! I heart Namea.

And this is me trying to be a good girl and follow the rules...>.>

User Image

HALP!
Username: Lothaegin
What you're questing: spring nymph
How far are you in your quest?: 700g/42k
Are you a mule?:nope!
Links to any quest threads you have: none
What's your promise? I solemnly swear that nothing is fishy about this application

so I guess I can start off the survey-ness XD

1. What is your name?
My name in real life is Sara. I don't have a rp name because I don't rp

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
2. Do you like your name?
Yeah, sure. I have no qualms about it and I don't know what I'd be named if I wasn't named Sara.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
3. How long have you been on Gaia?
Let's see...since the fall of 2006 so...two and a half ish years.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
4. Are you questing for anything?
At the moment, spring nymph specifically, but long term goals include a yameya's pearl and a kottan bell.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
6. By the sea, wouldn’t that be smashing?
Think how snug it'll be underneath our flannel, when its just you and me and the English channel.
Yay for Sweeney Todd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces