Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Sex Symbol

Name 10 interesting things about yourself, each in different posts.
#8 I love anime

Dedicated Sex Symbol

#9 i eat balot lol

Dedicated Sex Symbol

#10 im asian lol

Dedicated Sex Symbol

149. Who is your role model?
my brother

Dedicated Sex Symbol

150. How long did it take you to finish this quiz?
from 1:53 am to 8:27 am i could have finish at 4 am but i went to sleep

Dedicated Sex Symbol

wow i could win 250k for all that hard work smile ) 4laugh 4laugh

Beau

stuck on the puzzles

Were fraternal whee It would be so odd looking alike.

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
OMG! The new charity is so cute, congrats! Looks like a popular one, too!

Cat

Pinki_Is_Legit

we're so similar! i like fantasy and myths too, as well as YA fiction novels. my favorite writers are rainbow rowell, chuck palahniuk, and david levithan! i'd have to say my favorite book is the book thief, but i also really enjoy series like harry potter, a song of ice and fire, Percy jackson, and so on.
i've read all of john green's books! he has a way eith words, it's beautiful crying which one are you reading right now?
my tv show genres are as broad as my book genres! i watch a lot of different things, but i most like fantasy, comedy, and mystery. my favorite shows include game of thrones, sherlock, himym, merlin, and a lot more!

Cat

Quinny_Black

thank you!

Cat

Cat

Fatty McTits

wow you did it all! congrats! i'll send trade soon, i'm on mobile right now :+)

Dedicated Sex Symbol

stuck on the puzzles
Fatty McTits

wow you did it all! congrats! i'll send trade soon, i'm on mobile right now :+)

ok thanks

Cat

freaking mobile, messing up my replies!! scream
i'll reply to the rest of you guys and send trades in a bit, i'm gonna eat and shower!

6,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
stuck on the puzzles
Pinki_Is_Legit

we're so similar! i like fantasy and myths too, as well as YA fiction novels. my favorite writers are rainbow rowell, chuck palahniuk, and david levithan! i'd have to say my favorite book is the book thief, but i also really enjoy series like harry potter, a song of ice and fire, Percy jackson, and so on.
i've read all of john green's books! he has a way eith words, it's beautiful crying which one are you reading right now?
my tv show genres are as broad as my book genres! i watch a lot of different things, but i most like fantasy, comedy, and mystery. my favorite shows include game of thrones, sherlock, himym, merlin, and a lot more!

I love Percy Jackson! That's my favorite series and author. I'm currently reading The Fault In Our Stars for the third time haha but I'm waiting to get looking for Alaska. My mom says I have to wait D: Im just waiting patiently haha.

I LOVE SHERLOCK! This Hiatus is killing me right now. Especially with the ending they left us with! Do you watch Doctor Who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff