I'm here for the free cookies.... and your soul 0.27672955974843 27.7% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 6061 6062 6063 > >> >>> »|

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome all to the newly revamped Spritzo Charity. This charity is owned by both me (krislovejmt) and Shivelamouse. Its a continuation of a charity that a friend started and turned over to me a while ago. DBF became unable to continue running the charity, and thus I took it over. I then decided to bring Shivvy as co-owner because he's one hell of a gaian, and one of the most generous people I know.

Theres a lot of history to our thread and we're picking up where we left off after being shut down for a while. We're all fun loving people around here, so PLEASE don't take our jokes seriously... we're not REALLY looking through your window at you naked.....OR MAYBE WE ARE! ninja

Feel free to visit the old thread here ^_^

I'd like to remind everyone to follow the rules of the thread and the contests, and be respectful of each other. Always be sure to read the front page so you don't miss something important as I like to randomly type things to make sure people are reading pirate

And make sure to check out the Helper's Page on page 2 to see what kind of interesting things they might have to say mrgreen

We are dedicated to helping deserving gaians to the best of our abilities.
If you'd like to donate to the charity, please use one of the buttons below.

User Image....................User Image

...Via Krislovejmt......................Via Shivelamouse

[x~Ripple~x] is here
[x~Ripple~x] [x~Ripple~x] [x~Ripple~x] [x~Ripple~x] [x~Ripple~x]

User Image

INTRO (you are here) | Rules | Donation App | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations
Biographies | Verbal Anthrax | Regulars | Supported threads | Banners

Since there must be rules for organized chaos, we will place them here. You are expected to follow all rules at all times within this thread. Failure to do so may result in blacklisting.

1. You must follow Gaia's TOS

2. Please attempt to use correct spelling and grammer. No 1337 or chat speak, as we don't want anyone tearing their own eyes out or beating their face off the keyboard.

3. Do not quote any of the first page. It drives people crazy and theres no reason for it. If you have a question about something, ask it, don't quote it.

4. Respect everyone. That means EVERYONE, no exceptions

5. NO spamming or page stretching whatsoever

6. No advertising. If you want to show your charity off or your quest, put it in your sig.

7. Do NOT PM to apply for gold. If you PM someone for gold, you will automatically be greylisted/blacklisted and you will no longer be eligible for any donations from this charity

8. If you have a question or problem, you may PM either owner or a helper. DO NOT PM the helpers nor owners to flame/beg/annoy them under any circumstances

9. This is a friendly charity, so by all means chat when there are people around.

10. If you're applying for a donation, please follow directions> Coming in the thread and saying "Gimme stuff" will only get you laughed at.

11. Always listen to the people in charge. DO NOT disrespect my helpers or regulars. If they are pictured in the helpers post, and/or they have a star icon (as shown and discussed in the helper's post and regular's post)
YOU WILL OBEY THEM

12. Anyone caught cheating on contests is auto banned from this charity. No whining, pleading, or discussions.

13. You are not permitted to "steal" a star and pretend to be a regular with authority. The regulars that have stars are clearly listed on the front page. This will also result in auto banning from the charity. (One would think this rule wouldn't be necessary xp )

14. Quoting your donation application will mean an automatic disqualification from donations. We can see your application just fine the first time it is posted (Thus the reason for copy/paste apps) Quoting it whether once or a million times is just friggin annoying rolleyes

15. We can and will add to this at any point in time

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

We accept donation requests, nominations for donations (request a donation for a friend), and item requests
(Item requested MUST cost less than 1500g aka 1.5k)

When requesting a donation in any form, please post the word "Bipple" in blue text to show you have read these rules. Donations are given at our discretion based on your behavior in the thread, and whether we believe you deserve it, but please don't lie on your app. If you break the rules, you are not eligible to ever receive a donation from Spritzo Charity.

Use the following applications to apply for donations. Just copy/paste and fill out based on which type you are requesting, then post your application here in the thread. ^_^

Donation application
[color=gold][b][u]Donation application[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Join date:[/b]
[b]Quest thread URL:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Item you're questing:[/b]
[b]How long you've been questing:[/b]
[b]Price of item:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you should get a donation?[/b]

Nominate a Gaian application
[color=deeppink][b][u]Nominate a Gaian[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Username of Nominee: [/b]
[b]Reason for nomination: [/b]
[b]Nominate for: [/b] donation or item? {item must be 1.5k or less)
[b]Quest thread URL of Nominee: [/b] (if applicable)
[b]Anonymous?: [/b] Yes/no

Request an Item application
[color=limegreen][b][u]Request an item[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Item name: [/b]
[b]Price of item: [/b] (must be less than 1.5k)
[b]Store item is sold: [/b] (If applicable)
[b]Reason for item request: [/b]

Failure to follow rules will result in Blacklisting or Greylisting. If you refuse to listen to the helpers or people with seniority, you could end up here 3nodding People who are blacklisted are not entitled to a donation, and they will be permantly removed from this thread.

~Blacklist~
its c o n n o r- for repeated applications after obviously being denied.
eura_giga09- for being annoying and doing a "gimme gold" routine repeatedly after being warned.
JohnLennonsDisciple- For posting huge page stretching emotes after repeatedly being asked not to.
idarkitachi- For going out of their way to paste all the posts of the front page into their post to annoy people.
Jax425- For repeatedly quoting the first page
DomiNative- For flaming, being disrespectful and immature
xxjessicaxx203- For quoting the front page repeatedly

People who are greylisted are not eligble for a donation and are close to being blacklisted

~Greylist~
none atm mrgreen

And here:

[x~Ripple~x]'s smex list

Intro | Rules | Donation App (You are here) | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are the helpers of this charity. It goes without saying that if neither owner is in the thread they are in charge. The helpers are easily identified by this list. They will also have this star in their sig:
Page 2 is dedicated entirely to their whim, so check it out sometime! We trust our helpers and will back them up 100% so please don't PM us to complain about something they've done.

User Image ...... User ImageUser Image...User ImageUser Image
............Chaotic_One................Zibiana.............Annira.................Shin......................Rere............

We're also introducing a new system in our thread 3nodding
We realize that helpers aren't always online. We also realize that there will always be regulars in threads that are usually overlooked. But not in this charity.

Regulars that have been with the thread for a certain amount of time (and are found to be responsible members of this thread) will each recieve a small icon for in their sig. If there is no helper online, these regulars have seniority and will be left "in charge". So they may notify someone of a violation of rules, or report someone to the owners or helpers under any circumstances. We love our regulars heart and they too have some say in what they deal with in this thread.

People with this star icon have seniority over everyone in this thread other than:
1.) Owners
2.) Helpers
3.) People whom also have this icon

So, you see this purple star in someone's sig (pictured below)... and you don't see a helper....
Then you listen to them 3nodding

And as always you will show respect for the founder of this charity when she is able to be here

User Image
heart heart heart DarkBlackForest (Aka DBF) heart heart heart

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers (You are here) | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is where most updates will be posted, so please check here on a regular basis or you might miss something 3nodding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/6/2013--
Teh Kris will be holding a Kris-mas giveaway this year.
I've been busy, but I've been stockpiling gold... like... a LOT.
So, I don't know how I will be doing it this year, but I'll probably start it whenever Gaia kicks off their event. Maybe even in the event forum as that seems to be where the most traffic is.

How would you regulars feel about being Santas this year?

I'm obviously not on Gaia as much, and I can take time off for the giveaway,
but I'd like to make sure we can give things away whether I am online or not.

I was honestly considering giving all the regulars an opportunity to sign up to be a Santa for the giveaway and giving them each 1 mill gaia_gaiagold to distribute during the giveaway. Is that something anyone would be interested in?
Let me know what you guys think and if you're interested I'll come up with some guidelines and a sign up form. And if anyone else has any ideas, let me know!

9/21/2013-- A very special thanks to UTOPIA
for their incredibly generous donation and for reminding us to keep "paying it forward" and helping others.
heart

9/21/2013--*Steps up to podium and grabs mic*

*cough*
Soooooo.... I'm busy as s**t again. BUT, I bring you new entertainment in the form of the hellspawn of Kris. My son turned 13 over the summer and he now has a shiny new Gaia account under the name "M1sterboomstick". At the moment, I am giving him some items to start with (kids, right?! xD) but I'm sure he'll hang around here eventually if anyone is in here. He's a cool kid and he's fun as hell, so I'd appreciate it if everyone can help him figure out Gaia if he needs it. heart heart

I've informed him that you're all evil bastards and you'll try to eat him/slam things in his soul, but also that you're all great people that I've known for like EVER. And if anyone needs anything and I'm not around, he's the easiest way to get a message to me because he'll start screaming like he's dying until I acknowledge him xd

*Replace mic*

*Trips and lands on E*
xd

9/15/2011-- Its my Gaiaversary!
The giveaway (and parties, etc.) are being postponed until after I get back from vacation. I'm not going to have time this week, so we're going to start on the 24th or 25th so I have enough time to get everything together and take a breath after all this summer crap.

ALSO:
I got PM'd from someone wanting to link to the Spritzo in one of the upcoming "Gaia-zine" issues.
I approved it, but I have no idea when its going to be linked or how much traffic will be generated.
If it happens when I'm on vacation (again), you guys are in charge of the Spritzo and I'll drop in while everyone is sleeping at the hotel. I'll take care of the donations then or when I get back.
(I leave Friday and get back Monday night).
You have permission to kill the noobz and light people on fire. The tank, grenades, and pie cannons are in the left closet. Napalm, flame throwers, anthrax, and cookies are in the right closet. Everything else is in the storage shed over there
*points to charred shed*
You can toss the noob heads into my personal chambers. xd

PS. Older news was archived today. YAY ME!

4/25/2011--So.... Crisis is over. Jacob is fine. Back to his usual annoying self, actually xd
Sorry for the MIA. Things have been tough. I still have all my work to contend with (which is still piling up), but I'm hoping things can get back to normal soon enough. I MISSED YOU ALL!

Archives
12/19/2010--ITS KRIS-MAS!
Kris-mas officially starts tomorrow. The contests are up and running, so be sure to check them out. Update your wishlists, bring your eggnog (spiked of course),
and lets get this party started!
For those of you who don't know, Kris-mas is when I give my crap away! Be nice, follow the rules and stay and chat and you may get something! Your something may be junk, it may be something cheap, or it may be something you'll really OMGWTF over! You never know wink Kris-mas will run from the 20th until the 30th.
We'll also be having a stripper party on the 23rd or 24th to celebrate my birth ^_^
I'm doing the Kris-mas spirit thing again this year, so 3 lucky folks with the most Kris-mas spirit will win a big item (100k-500k) from their wishlist! SO PUT ON YOUR GAME FACES, PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND SHOW ME SOME SPIRIT!!! rofl
I'll also be giving away Kris masks (epic fail hats) to the people that impress me with their generosity. Not everyone is worthy of wearing such an awesome mask, so lets all be generous this year!
Anyone interested in participating in Secret Santa this year, please PM me a "letter to Santa" with some things that you'd like to have for Christmas (6-10 items)
so your Santas don't feel like a** hats and c**k sacs when trying to shop for you.
Remember that we're not all rich Santas though! So try to keep a 10k-20k limit per item.
Letters are due by the 26th. Santas will remain anonymous unless they choose to reveal themselves, so no buggin' me about who your Santa was xd
I'm also recycling last year's sig banners if anyone wants to advertise, and if anyone wants to make new ones, I'm good with that too mrgreen
Thanks Am_I_God!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2njvfuq.png
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2njvfuq.png[/IMG][/url]

http://i46.tinypic.com/33wmphw.png
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/33wmphw.png[/IMG][/url]

12/18/2010--Kris-mas is coming!!!
This years Kris-mas will start on the 20th and run until the 31st (HO SHIZZ!).
I figure this will give everyone plenty of time to update their wishlists, participate in contests, do the secret Santa, and show your Christmas spirit. Secret Santa will start tomorrow, so get your "Letters to Santa" ready. The letters will be due by the 26th and gifts will be going out on the 30th. Stay tuned for more info ^_^

8/15/2010--ITS GIVEAWAY TIME! AND ITS MY GAIAVERSARY! WOOOOOOOT! 5 years with this account!
So, all you regulars already know that its my gaiaversary AND my annual month long giveaway, and you guys know the drill, but something is REALLY different this year and good luck finding out what it is wink
For any new comers, hang around, chat, be respectful, and you just might get something. ^_^
Items I'm chucking out include EI's MC's and Cash shop stuffs.... and there's always some junk and gold to go around. Make sure your gifting is on and join in the fun. The giveaway and contests run from Aug 15th - Sept 15th.
For now, the diceroll and number gen is running. I'll be putting up simple contests later. If anyone wants to run a contest or has an idea, let me know.
Here's a sig banner for anyone that wants to advertise:
http://i25.tinypic.com/23szv2f.png
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/23szv2f.png[/img][/url]

8/13/2010
-- Holy crap! That was a lot to archive! xd
I'm working on updating the front page for the giveaway, but unfortunately its going to have to be an on/off kinda thing because my Gaiaversary is officially on Sunday (which is grocery shopping day) and Monday I have to have surgery in the morning. So the first 2 days will be a here and there kinda thing. Does anyone actually WANT to have contests or anything? Post your thoughts in the thread please. heart
Anyone know off the top of their head where the quote "Mr. Magee, don't make me angry!" comes from? wink

12/28/2009--Gifts have gone out to the lucky 3 that had the most Kris-mas spirit!
Congrats to Evil A, Am_I_God, and Alura19!
I hope you all like your gifts and thank you so much for getting in the holiday spirit
I am also extending all contests until the end of January. I realize that everyone has been busy, so anyone that was interested and didn't have a chance to enter because of the holidays will be have until January 22nd to get their submissions in.
Diceroll and number gen is up on the front page. I'll be keeping them up permanently and I'll change the prizes once per month. If you win the diceroll or number gen, you won't be able to play it again until there are new prizes up (so each person can win a prize with the dice and number gen once per month). I also think "Find Santa" went rather well (Other than the fact that I got so busy), so I think I'm going to keep picking things to find every month so there will be some instant prizes. And I'll still be giving things away whenever I get the urge.
Thank you all for being so active. Now that I have more free time, I'll do my best to keep things more up-to-date and amusing. I'm also thinking about starting a referral program. If you refer a certain number of people to the Spritzo to hang out or for donations, you get prizes or gold. I'd really like all of your opinions on this. So let me know what you think

12/12/2009--Contests are now up so check out the contests post. Diceroll and number gen will be up soon.
Anyone interested in participating in Secret Santa this year, please PM me a "letter to Santa" with some things that you'd like to have for Christmas (6-10 items)
so your Santas don't feel like a** hats when trying to shop for you.
Remember that we're not all rich Santas though! So try to keep a 10-20k limit per item.
If you wish to be an anonymous Santa, please include that in your letter and make sure to send your gifts anonymously when the time comes.
I'd like to have all the letters by December 17th so I can pair people up and gifts can go out the 22nd.
And remember, people! Its Kris-mas! So the more you're here, the more of a chance you get to have some of my junk thrown at you and the more chances you have to show off your Kris-mas spirit for a chance to be one of the lucky 3 that receive a big wishlist item! And don't forget I'll also be giving away some Epic Fail Hats to people hanging around so you can have a Kris mask. So if you don't have one, this is the perfect opportunity to get one if I think you're deserving!
Also, lets welcome any newcomers with open arms, cookies, and projectiles ^_^
And don't forget to visit THE Charity Christmas Pary to show your support for Gaia charities, and grab some booty and help out charities at Benevolent Booty!
I could also use a banner or two that say
"Kris-mas Giveaway, Contests, PrizesOnly at The Spritzo" Or something like that
As usual, I'll reward people handsomely, and I'd appreciate any regulars that throw a banner in their sig when I get some. Current banners:
Thanks Am_I_God!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2njvfuq.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/33wmphw.png[/IMG][/url]

12/06/2009--Itttttttttttttttts Kris-Mas!!! I'm starting Kris-mas a bit early this year, and its going to be a little different. I'm still going to make you take my junk, my extra crap, and I'm still going to buy gifts for people, BUT this year 3 lucky people will receive a more expensive item off their wishlist (100k-300k items of my choice) instead of junk These 3 people will be chosen based on who has the most holiday spirit and cheer (yes, I am very cheerful this month ).
My gifting will remain off, but for those of you who get truly upset over it I may accept a trade or two to shut you up
We'll be having some contests that I'll put up later today, and maybe another Secret Santa if you guys want it. If anyone wants another Secret Santa, let me know. For my birthday I'll also be giving away some Epic Fail Hats so you too can have a Kris mask!
Also, be sure to check out THE Charity Christmas party (news post below this one) I'll be dropping by often, and check out Benevolent Booty. Lets help out these other charities for the holidays.
So get your Kris masks out, decorate your trees with noob heads, get your strippers liquored up and lets get this party started!

10/10/2009--Be sure to check out THE Charity Christmas Party!
The Spritzo will be there with veggie dip..... and strippers ^_^
We'd love for you to join us!

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55298145][img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SantaClausTHE/TCCPbanner.gif[/img][/url]

8/27/2009--Booty grab and support The Spritzo and other charities at Benevolent Booty!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.53617473/][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/sigbb.jpg[/img][/url]

8/15/2009--ITS GIVEAWAY TIME!
Today is my gaiaversary. I've been on Gaia with this account for 4 years today!
As usual, I don't want gifts from people.... I want to give things away for a MONTH.
I've spend a couple mill on some items to give out and there's lots of fun contests
Make sure your wishlist is current... Hang out... Follow the rules...You might get something.

8/14/2009--New contests are up and active
so check them out! Giveaway starts tomorrow, so watch for my announcement

8/12/2009--
The giveaway starts in 3 days, we're spotlighted as a popular thread! WOOT! Hopefully we meet some great new people. Lets put our game faces on and welcome any newcomers with our usual generosity and humor..... That means no flaming radioactive pies until they've been here for more than 20 minutes
http://i27.tinypic.com/27z8ztx.png
Now is the time to toss some banners in your sigs, and update your wishlists if you want to get something from the giveaway. I'll be checking out profiles of the people that are hanging out and that I feel are deserving of the giveaway items so make sure you're being active, following the rules, and have everything up to date on your wishlist.

8/2/2009--My Gaiaversary Giveaway will start on the 15th anyone wanting to advertise or have a banner in their sig is more than welcome to. Hopefully it'll breathe more life into the Spritzo and I'll be able to get some things for people that are questing.
Until the giveaway starts: http://i27.tinypic.com/9rh8he.png
Thanks snochan15! http://i25.tinypic.com/23szv2f.png
For while the giveaway is going on:
Thanks Evil A! http://i31.tinypic.com/2yyqwci.png
Thanks sweetroar! http://i28.tinypic.com/1zeccue.gif
12/14/2008--I unfortunately threw up my spaghetti-O's. I really wanted spaghetti-o's, but upon eating them I discovered that my kids made me sick. Now I want some tea and toast, but I'll probably throw that up too, and I'm totally against wasting food. Now for the real news:
Deadline for joining Secret Santa ends Wednesday, December 17th.
Everyone will recieve their assignments on that day also.
Gifts are expected to be delivered by Saturday, December 27th,
so that will give everyone 10 shopping days.
*checks watch*
Kris-mas giveaway starts...... now.
So be prepared for the cleaning of my invo and the random stuffs that I will be giving away.
It might be an EI or an MC, or it might be trash or a flower bouquet... you never know
Any because no Kris-mas is complete without it....

12/10/2008--ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SIGN UP FOR THE SECRET SANTA, PLEASE PM ME!
I'd like to get a list and pick santas so everyone has time to shop and gifts can go out around Kris-mas
Note: You do not have to participate in the "Guess your Santa" contest if you don't want to. Just let me know that you want to stay anonymous and I'll pair you up with someone that doesn't wants to be anonymous also ^_^

11/17/2008--I've officially made Charlie a helper! She's always around and she's always helpful, so she deserves it. I'll update the helper's post as soon as possible
5/24/2008-- Our little Zibi has opened an art shop! She's a very good artist, and I absolutely love the way her art is so lifelike. So, be sure to check it out or I will hunt you down!
Zibi's Shop

4/6/2008-- Its been a while since I've updated the news... or anything
BUT. I'm putting up an interesting new contest. Test your wit and skillz against Teh Kris.
You might win a prize... or not. Check out the contest post for details.
And for everyone that chose "WTF is wrong with you, Kris?" in the poll....
O.o I'm extremely surprised anyone still asks
We also had a winner for Ripple's avi contest... Congrats to Charlie for her submission
http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m12/d12/19/654050.png

12/11/2007--IT'S KRIS-MAS!
Well... I see no better day to kick off Kris-mas than my birthday! All this week I'll be randomly giving people crap... and since its Kris-mas, you'll get what ever crap I give you! I have everything from store items, to rares, to MC's, to trash, to things you wouldn't give your worst enemy if a vicious man in drag forced you at gun point.... and I'm MAKING you take it!
This year, I've teamed up with Lady_Elentari to bring you all these goodies. Be sure to thank her profusely if you get something. She donated alot to Kris-mas and I couldn't do it without her!
I think she might actually like all you scallywags....
or she just had a lot of junk O.o
Regardless, thanks Lady E!
So, be on the look out all week for Kris-mas trades and gifts!

12/11/2007--So Shiv's super contest is up with the goal being to "Impress him" for a prize of 20k, and Ripple's schmexah avatar contest is up.
And of course, its that time of year again.
What time, you ask? Why its Kris-mas of course!
This year brought to you by Kris and Lady_Elentari.
I'll be handing out all sorts of gifts, crap, gold, and.... who knows what else
Its coming soon, so keep a weathered eye on the horizon because I'll be announcing the date within the next few days

11/9/2007--We've got this weeks avatar/writing contest theme up AND we've got a NEW contest! Check out the "Diceroll and Funstuff" post!
Last week's "Me an' my tattoo's" winner is Ripple! We loved her story and her avatar. Check out her entry here if you haven't seen it yet. I'm sending the prize out now

11/9/2007--We've got the writing/avatar contest up and running. Its in the "Contests" post. Hope everyone has fun with it!
10/24/2007--We've successfully given the charity a makeover! WOOT! Headers are courtesy of Villainrage (isn't Rage the best?). I hope everyone likes our new look. Theres a diceroll up, and more contests are on their way!10/02/2007--Ok. So we all know theres been a lot of drama going on for a while now. I've made a new post on the bottom of page 2 so everyone knows where I stand. I'm not going to the cafe anymore. This will be my sanctuary, and I'm sorry, but there are a couple people from the cafe on my ignore list that will not be permitted in this charity. The Spritzo is going to be revamped very soon. I'm busting my butt working on it now. Keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, dicerolls, and donations coming up soon. If anyone has any good contest ideas, PM me with them. And sadly enough I've been gone too long, so if anyone wants to donate contest prizes to get things going sooner, it would be much appreciated. I'm working on exchange whoring, but its been a slow process as I haven't had much time to dedicate to it before now. I hope we can come together to make this a pleasant place to escape to. I have missed you all a lot. Hopefully you all see this as a positive return.

**Note- Purple news text means it was done by Kris, Black text means it was done by Shiv**

And here:
[x~Ripple~x]

DICEROLL!

User Image

Roll 8 6-sided dice and hit 40 or over and you'll win a Sealed/December 2009 Letter!
PM Krislove with the page number if you win and your prize will be on its way soon!

RANDOM NUMBER GEN CONTEST!

Some people just don't like dice rolls.... So we're having a random number contest.
Generate a random number from 1-1000. Hit the numbers below and win the prizes!

User Image
1- Silver BFF heart chain

User Image
27- Lightning Lash

User Image
666- Super Powers

User Image
999- Koi

If you hit one of these numbers, PM Krislove with your page number to claim your prize!

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff (you are here) | Contests | Donations

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Since Shivvy hasn't been on in a while,
I'm updating the Diceroll and RNG prizes here:

DICEROLL!

User Image

Roll 8 6-sided dice and hit 40 or over and you'll win a Sealed/December 2009 Letter!
PM Krislove with the page number if you win and your prize will be on its way soon!

RANDOM NUMBER GEN CONTEST!

Some people just don't like dice rolls.... So we're having a random number contest.
Generate a random number from 1-1000. Hit the numbers below and win the prizes!

User Image
1- Silver BFF heart chain

User Image
27- Snow feather

User Image
666- Pendragon's Raiment

User Image
999- Cherry Blossom

If you hit one of these numbers, PM Krislove with your page number to claim your prize!

Lots of stuff going on. Make sure you scroll down and check it all out!

TBA

[x~Ripple~x][x~Ripple~x][x~Ripple~x][x~Ripple~x][x~Ripple~x]

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Recent donations

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
MONSTERVOMIT
LinkLuver
Spiced Life
charliesangel_girl (via Sgt. Dante)
Evil A (via Sgt. Dante)
Am_I_God (via Sgt. Dante)
PinkElephante
omgitsviennaxd
Kinoko the Clarinet
Pocky-choclate
Nurse Mona
Dixxon-Ciderr
Night-Time Solace
Jade Rotaski

Donation Archive
OhtarwenElenya---The Lady Fay---cope101---m0ndy---Chaotic_One---GreyRauken---Deestra---jadeoracle---Time Eater---lex_Luther14---Luna101---Horpy---Dragon_Fire1995---Dark Rose Aura---XxX_munky_XxX---Agent Yuffie---Glowing_Green_phoenix---Shinyuri---Temma2---Pretty_Lucky---katieisacutie0616---Tweets_The_Bird---Psycho Josh---~RainWater15~---LadyWillow---football12---Jiwin---Sybrille---Le Ricecake---Sephora_Cain---Pollard---Lady_Elentari---greykitty_17---Lunaris Wolf---Cryllia---moethelawn---Dlady67---Mr.Banks---Hawaiiangaldreams---avery2996---3inu---Miracle Goodnight---Mr. babbit---hikari_spirit---Fcukthepolice---[ Apassionato ]---Amber_kat---cloudzy---Oco Puff---azn_guy_named_john---bluerblue---flashstorm---Eternal_Autumn---~(O.o.Freya.o.O)~---Bridabomb---AnimeboyLOCO234---Summer Merimac---...-Nikki_Karalyn-...---ishkeebibble---Lethanelis---.[Celestial Rose].---[.Impartial.Sanity.]---Babydoll1414---[[...Babii.Gurll..]]---Crushed Dreams---The Heart You Shot---jessk---Anume_Gomen---Angelsgift---Seronya---I Inherited The Internet---jiswyn---Angel092---Cheekymonkey1414---Glass Butterfly---White_Roseline---androgynous_ian---ohh so cute---The One Eyed Wonder---Bookwizard---Holy_hand_granade---Aaryanna_Syn---MizuTennyo---Shiorin---Isake---Umakai---[Schizophrenic Skittle]---hazy_sunday---dragonack---Bubba113---pucca_399---Jinger---Leirenn---potent---dragons_tongues---aznbarbdoll---Kalistara---Loveless Kiss---Zenechai---Nekae---Shanghaiknight123---homeskilletE---[Mr. Squishy]---XxChaos_girlxX---lil-smarty---Crimson_Candies---red_eye_rocker---..^PfIrSiCh^..---Zibiana---Escargo Pudding---Cool_person_1904---skitty1000---Pigby---freeze_bender---Oliver_x---TiltedHaloPs44---Mayumi Katsuya---The_Enchanted_Butterfly---Poor_Rocker---ajvlac---Neko_chii_chan---Coldshadowsnight---[Porn Crackers]---Wings of Isis---Faryah---Firano---hot les girl---i_am_morgan_le_fae---MozzyMooMoo^^---Chii from Chobits---kuni-toko-tachi---mortarman---Misty Amethyst---naoshina---brunettelovr---sachi chick---ultimate_reaper01---Keiko_Rei---Mei Fenikusu---Lyyra Kadina---SexyNinja---[Stripper Duckie]---Novic18---Shake_Your_Lovemaker---Insomniac090---+[Adania]+---Wild_Wind---hazie5---DokiAidoki---Xerxes-Simon---Ms. Poppyseed---Naysha Aysha---Lady_Blazerine---Sexy Ninja---Annoying_Bob---HatefulResentment---brady12bpw---OMG LAWL---Yami_Yuka---11dani11---Atomic Color---[Pl4nt]_!ce---Ellette---shia_the_demon---Crystal_Moon_Rose---jolene lee---Demonic King 500---brittzritz---jettblondie---r2bbit---Zhen_Ji_of_Wei---tweepy---kinosa17---x.zephyr.x---Slaave---Omisakae---angel_girl21---Rose_bloom---miel2005---ChibiSuki---Toshio-san---ace-chan1--Dehydration Synthesis---The Taco Bell Ninja---Mikiru_Hatake---musokakagome---linkismyhero---`l o l l ! p o p---IchigoHooseki---True Myth---Mudpelt---charliesangel_girl---Fiery Stargazer---Lady_Death21---LeAidsFairy---Thordock---[-Jolly-]---jessiekitten---Kyradriel---PhoenixFire_Wish---Tallow Tamarack---White Fire Alchemist---Domo Berry Flavored Gum---iciee194---Sweetkitty---Orange x3---HaskyHaterz---Scarred Secrets---husky25---Kenji_101---Aya_Murasaki---Magic.Muse---Am_I_God---Inuyasha_DemonGirl---teh brittie---XX_SHADOWED_DECEPTION_XX---Angelic Halo Quester---final_anime_kingdon---Bunny Cakes[MB]---Ganymede Mj---Artemis Pendragon---Sylwithia---Dream of Chaos---Leaf_Cap---iMiriku---xXDark Angel of DeathXx---KIDv14---[racial.slur]---punchyy---DDA Guild- Alzheimer's awareness event---thenerdqueen---Initium Finis---Miss Pockii---Uttery---Sora Halloween---Shik-sho86---Kirei Ikuto Betch---overlyill---Twizted Wonderland---KrzyTatsumii---iNamiko---OMFGzombiee---Psychedelic Pirate---NEON BATMAN---The Grey Sanctuary---shadowsmane---X x - T o X i Q u E - x X---Your_Involuntary_Illusion---imcubby---Tiptron---xmoonangel---BabyNya---Sgt Darkwolf---Ayco83

heart heart Donations to the Charity heart heart

A very special thanks to UTOPIA for their large donation
and for reminding us to keep "paying it forward".

Evil A (repeatedly) gonk heart
Divya (repeatedly) crying heart heart heart
Necromian
Sailormaddiemouse
BlueStarSugar heart
Demonic_Pandy_Princess heart
Dark Angel Dante eek heart
eastwolf heart heart
Heavens_Blade heart
Gwynnia
AngelSoma heart
Teifling heart
Yin Yang Fox heart
C.M.O.G.
IchigoHooseki heart
Wolfwoods eek heart gonk
Peaceful Heaven heart
Sweetroar heart
Calculadora
SpiralRasengan heart
Poetic Morgana surprised heart
Tallow Tamarack heart
Berzerker Tick (x2!) eek heart heart heart
Necromian (again) heart heart heart heart
[x~Ripple~x] eek heart heart
Shmooze heart
Mazuuna
Lady_Elentari heart
XxXTobiOfTheUchihaXxX
tatterbug1234
Sgt. Dante(repeatedly) heart
iClayton
warmachine111 eek
angreybabylola
ROD Yomiko Readman
Grandma Barb gonk heart
Gifties R Us gonk
roku-kun1 heart
Grandma Barb heart heart
X x - T o X i Q u E - x X
Thy Fairy
porras123
TreeClimber7188
Loves Last Kiss
Yume-Karasu
Ilaena
UTOPIA charity eek crying

***If we've forgotten to put you on any list, let us know and we'll fix it ^_^ ***

Kris's Heroes

Bac210 heart
Annira gonk heart
[-Angst-] crying heart heart
Berzerker Tick heart heart

[x~Ripple~x] is here ^_^

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations (you are here)

Once killed a man just to see him die.

Woke up one morning and realized he was a tricycle.

The birthchild of a japanese manga.

Invaded Britain to steal Newton's remains (Only to eBay it for a buck seventy five)

Once a upon a time in a land far, far away there was a Shin and it went a little something like this.

Bridges the gap between man and ape (although it's not that wide).

It's quite possible that she is a direct descendent from *****]

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers
| News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations
Biographies (You are here) | Verbal Anthrax | Regulars | Supported threads | Banners

As I have been busy either studying or playing Pokemon,

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations
Biographies | Verbal Anthrax (You are here) | Regulars | Supported threads | Banners

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is where the list of people who have recieved stars will go.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So there is no "stealing" the position of a regular. Anyone that has a star in their sig and is not a regular WILL go directly on the on the blacklist, no questions asked. I will be updating the regulars often ^_^

Regulars- When you are in charge, you will act appropriately. No God-modding, no being jerks. And try to keep the flaming minimal 3nodding

Regulars List

Dante (both of 'em)
Sir~Fing
Evil_A
Musokakagome
PieHippie
Bac210
XX_SHADOWED_DECEPTION_XX
Bluestarsugar
Wolfwoods
eastwolf
Darkhom Illuminari
Villainrage
linkismyhero
charliesangel_girl
Fu
~STRAIGHTJACKET187~
Am_I_God
clumsy NIX
Gamechamp
[x~Ripple~x]
snochan15
NEON BATMAN
Dead Meat
Pandy
Angst

Intro | Rules | Donation App | Helpers | News | Fun Stuff | Contests | Donations
Biographies | Verbal Anthrax | Regulars (You are here) | Supported threads | Banners

These threads are recommended and supported by the Spritzo Charity. Make sure to check them out if you're looking for someone to donate to, looking for shops, art, profile layouts, etc. biggrin

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Biographies | Verbal Anthrax | Regulars | Supported threads (You are here) | Banners

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hey everyone! We changed the charity name to just "The Spritzo Charity" So we need new banners! If you feel up to the task, let me know! heart

Feel free to put our banners in your sig or in your profile! More are coming soon 3nodding If you'd like to make us a banner, it will go right here and you'll get full credit 3nodding

Thanks rage!!!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/213/banner3kl9.gif[/img][/url]

Thanks Mimi!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Morbid_Poetry_4eva/sc.gif[/img][/url]

Thanks Fascist Oatmeal (aka Burgerboy1)
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/10oobcy.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.18024481_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Anythingwilldo/Spritzo2010.gif[/img][/url]

And a [x~Ripple~x]

Biographies | Verbal Anthrax | Regulars | Supported threads | Banners (You are here)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff