Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image

◆ Intro Rules Quest Donations Contests Services Links Reserved Reserved Reserved

Welcome to Sour Taste!
As of 2/2019 this thread is not operating - the quest items and games for participation are currently out of date.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Saourealis' quest thread for all kinds of neat stuff. I'm offering games for gold and selling design services and pixel art!
I have a pretty extensive wishlist, so I needed to get my tail in gear and do something about it!

About Sao
I'm a cat lady that develops websites, plays video games, reads books, and spends entirely too much time on Gaia.
If you'd like to get to know me, please quote me here and we can chat!
(I won't really steal your toes.)
User Image
News

2/18/2019 - I'm back on Gaia and have chewed through a large part of my wishlist. This quest thread is no longer active at this time.
9/7/2014 - Received Maisy Ombre Locks from Anon! heart
8/24/2014 - Purchased Licorne March!
8/21/2014 - Purchased Object of Adoration!
8/18/2014 - Purchased Honey, Oni-ly You!
8/14/2014 - Got my first commission! Thank you DyraBlack!
8/13/2014 - We're finally in the Charity/Quest forum! NOW WE'RE REALLY OPEN!
8/13/2014 - Purchased Baby, Oni-ly You!
8/12/2014 - I received some really generous donations for my birthday!
8/12/2014 - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
8/12/2014 - The thread is open!
8/11/2014 - Under construction!

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

◇ Intro Rules Quest Donations Contests Services Links Reserved Reserved Reserved

1. The most obvious and most important rule: Abide by Gaia's TOS.
2. Please be kind to everyone else in the thread! If you're going to fight take it elsewhere.
3. Please quote me (but delete the content of my post if you quote me from the first page!) if you need to get my attention directly.
4. PM me if you have any problems.
5. Please keep quote trees to a maximum of three to maintain neatness and readability of the thread. A three-quote tree will look like this:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Intro Rules Quest Donations Contests Services Links Reserved Reserved Reserved

Current Quest:

N/A

Side Quests:

Sealed Envelopes
My goal is to get at least three for each current month.
But I also would never turn down envelopes from previous months.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

GoFusion Charms
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Upcoming Quests:

N/A

Completed Quests:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

This list will only track people who have donated to me since my quest thread started.
To see the full list of people who have donated to me please go check out my Thank You List!

Donators:

(9/8/2014) angelic snow angel - 200,000,000 gold
(9/7/2014) a Clockwork Science - Grape Feel Better Lolly
(9/7/2014) Anonymous - Maisy Ombre Locks
(9/6/2014) Pg-chan - [Animal] Pink Sprinkle Doughtnut Nom, [Animal] Dark Purple Lucky Braid, Crying Emote Mask
(9/5/2014) angelic snow angel - 5,000,000 gold
(9/5/2014) Lextacy - Xmas Giftbox 2K6
(8/28/2014) Rat-patooie - 280,000,000 gold
(8/28/2014) Bonzly - Hatofowl, Starlit Promise, Space Wreck, Starlight Sweeper, Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge, Valkyrie's Descent, Colorful Cabra, Frolicking Pastel, Haggard's Matador, Junior Gumshoe, Plight of Girona, Amateratsu's Cape
(8/25/2014) Esthug - [Animal] Spirit of the Summer Team Masks (x2), Spirit of the Summer Sparkler (x3), Devil Food Baker, Black Cat Eye Glasses, Spirit of the Summer Goldfish Bag, [Animal] Spirit of the Summer Cute Obi, Spirit of the Summer Fishy Balloon, Spirit of the Summer Cool Obi, Angelic Collar
(8/24/2014) Bonzly - Hex's Web (x6) and Mystix Dance (x6)
(8/24/2014) MsKristen - Flower Pie
(8/22/2014) Austen Texas - 20B gold
(8/22/2014) Pg-chan - Mister Tawny, Brown Beetle
(8/20/2014) Esthug - Kitty Face Mood Bubble
(8/19/2014) Miu Meow - SDPlus #252 - Jack Frost, Antique Triplet, Demonic Innocence, Scheherazade's Dance, Winter 2014 Men's Collection, Viva La Mode, Amateratsu's Cape, Colorful Cabra, Verden Frakasi, Mazarine Mueteer, Equestri, SDPlus #271 - NeoGaia Ian
(8/19/2014) Pg-chan - Counterfeit Groom, Doctor's Parabolic Reflector
(8/17/2014) a Clockwork Science - 1B gold, Counterfeit Groom (x2)
(8/17/2014) Lady Hellraiser of Shadow Haven Charity - Butter the Kitten
(8/15/2014) Ilvias - Mythrill Coin (100,000,000)
(8/15/2014) Pg-chan - Hot Chocolate Leviathan's Grace (Anklets), Slime GreenTerror Coat, Pongo the Ferret
(8/14/2014) Pg-chan - Cinnamint Minty Gloves, Red Magic Hat, Oink
(8/13/2014) Populus vox deficio - Black G9 Laptop
(8/13/2014) Bonzly - Harayama the Panda, Custard the Kitten, Tippy the Tapir, and Princess of the Heavens
(8/13/2014) Libidinous Rex - Puppeteer's Lavender Doll
(8/13/2014) Anonymous - Bewitching Beauty
(8/12/2014) Bellefierce - KiKi Kitty Plushie, Woe Arms, Bom Bom the Bunny, Cream the Kitten, Lulu, Dolce, and Visionary Runaway
(8/12/2014) DyraBlack - Bogie
(8/12/2014) Bonzly - Mudslide
(8/12/2014) Swisky - Decayed Skullheads, Unsettling Skullheads, Fremere's Guard 8th Gen., Purple JACKsASSh
(8/12/2014) Boba Connoisseur - 1B, Rainbow Jubilee, Daisy's Light Hair, Priscilla the Perfect
(8/12/2014) Angeloni87 - Demon's Eminence
(8/12/2014) Eridanos - Winter's Rose
(8/12/2014) [+Sparkle+] - 5B
(8/11/2014) Bonzly - Red Panda Scarf
(8/11/2014) Anonymous - Mythrill Coin (1B)

Thank you so much donators!

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Page Raffle
The first person on every 5 pages (starting with page 5) will receive one entry into a raffle for a prize! If you are playing my dice game a lot this will probably be easy to get into. If we hit page 5 before I have announced the prize you will still receive an entry. Once there are 50 entries in the raffle I will hold the drawing!
Please PM me with a link to your post when you are the first person on that particular page.
It will make it so much easier for me to make sure I don't miss any entries. I just want to do right by you!

Prize:
User Image

Entries:

1. a Clockwork Science (page 5)
2. a Clockwork Science (page 10)
3. Confessional Lemonade (page 20)
4. a Clockwork Science (page 25)
5. Pickled Cactus (page 30)

Winners:
None yet!

Dice Roll Game

Please PM me with a link to your post if you win, otherwise I may not see it.

Roll 10 10-sided dice. If you roll five 4s in one roll I'll give you a prize!
This can be won more than once!
Prize:
5 million gold!

Roll 20 100-sided dice. If you roll an even 1200 you win the prize!
Prize:
User Image

Winners:
None yet!

Page Contest

Every 50 pages a random person on page 50 will get a prize!
Prize:
25 million gold!

Random Gifting
Everyone will have more fun if we have conversations instead of ignoring each other!
Stay a while and make friends.

If you hang out and chat often, I'll send you a random gift for being a regular after a while!
I can't tell you what the gift is yet, because I'm not sure.
If you have items on your wishlist that I can afford without making a huge dent in my quest fund, it may be one of those.
If it is not a wishlist item I will try to make sure it's worth at least 200 million so that you can sell it and make a bit of gold.

This only applies to having conversations - NOT just bumping and rolling dice.
You are still eligible if you bump and roll sometimes, but I'm not counting your bumps as conversations.
Conversations that include dice rolls for the dice game will count toward this, so don't be afraid to roll while you're chatting.

Gifts Distributed:
None yet!

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I do lots of stuff! I am working on establishing a shop, but I haven't quite finished creating samples and setting it up yet, so I will offer my services here! I will take three clients at a time.

How to Order
Please fill out the form for whatever you're ordering and quote me so that I will see your order. If you don't know the hex code of the colors you want here is a list of them!
Once I have accepted your order, I will PM you to let you know, then you will send me a trade with the fee we have agreed upon. Please change the trade title to something like "Pixel Commission" or "Graphics Commission" so I can keep track of it!
For profile and graphic work I will send you watermarked samples to be sure that you like what I have done and will make changes as necessary.
Once I have completed my work for you we will finalize the trade and I will send you a link to download the un-watermarked version - it's all yours then!

Slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Waitlist
-

Profiles
I'm a web developer, so I'm well-versed in CSS.
I'll happily create a simple profile for you for 300 million gold.
I cannot sell you a profile with images that you do not have the rights to. I'm sorry - that's the rule on Gaia!
A more complex profile will require a little bit of negotiation depending on your needs.
A complex profile generally involves me creating images for the profile in addition to coding it.

Here are some samples of freebies I have made.

If you are interested in using one of my freebie profiles, PM me and I will happily send you the code. (:

Profile Order Form:

[size=16][b]Profile Order Form[/b][/size]
[b]Your Username: [/b]
[b]Do you want a simple profile or a complex profile?[/b]
[b]How will you be paying for this? If you're paying with items, please state what they are.[/b]
[b]What colors would you like the profile to be? Please use hex codes if you want very specific colors.[/b]
[b]What graphics would you like me to use? Link me to them! Please keep in mind that per Gaia's policy you MUST have permission to use any graphics that are included.[/b]
[b]Where would you like me to use these graphics in the profile?[/b]
[b]What sections do you NOT want in your profile?[/b]
[b]What sort of border do you want around the sections of your profile? Dotted, dashed, double, grooved, or solid?[/b]
[b]Anything extra I should know?[/b]

Graphics
I am going to open a graphics shop, and could use some more samples, so I'll happily make you something!

I have listed prices in pure gold, but I will accept items of equal or greater value instead.

I cannot sell you a graphic using images that you do not have the rights to. I'm sorry - that's the rule on Gaia!

Small static buttons like this (88 x 31) will cost 15 million gold.
Small text effect GIF buttons like this (88 x 31) will cost 30 million gold.
200x40 banners like this will cost 50 million gold.
Simple banners (750 x 200 or thereabout) are 200 million gold.
Complex thread layout components like these are 500 million gold apiece.
Complex profile backgrounds (like this profile background freebie that I created for Skeletal Soul) are 500 million gold.

I will also negotiate a price to create you different types of graphics other than the ones listed above.

Graphics Order Form:

[size=16][b]Graphics Order Form[/b][/size]
[b]What type of graphic do you want? Include what you want any text to say.[/b]
[b]How will you be paying for this? If you're paying with items, please state what they are.[/b]
[b]What colors would you like me to use in the graphic? If you want specific colors, use hex codes![/b]
[b]Any particular font you want me to use?[/b]
[b]What pictures would you like me to use in your graphic? Link me to them! Please keep in mind that per Gaia's policy you MUST have permission to use any photos that are included.[/b]
[b]What overall style would you like this graphic to have? Grungy, floral, ornate, etc.?[/b]
[b]If you are interested in a GIF button, what sort of effect would you like the text to have?[/b]
[b]Anything extra I should know?[/b]

Rude Pixels

Samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rude pixels can say whatever you want (although try to keep it on the short side), can hover or bounce, and can have a text effect like bouncing color-changing text. I will happily make you one for 200 million gold. I will try my hardest to capture your avatar's likeness and make you a nice looking pixel, but since these are rather small it may be hard to do a cluttered avatar.

Rude Pixel Order Form:

[size=16][b]Rude Pixel Order Form[/b][/size]
[b]Please include a reference of the avatar you want turned into a pixel graphic. Less clutter yields better results![/b]
[b]Would you like this pixel to hover or bounce?[/b]
[b]Do you want any text? What would you like it to say?[/b]
[b]Would you like the text to blink or change color in some way?[/b]
[b]Anything extra I need to know?[/b]

Regular Pixels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't made many of these. They aren't making a rude gesture - poses may vary.
I will make you one for 300 million gold.

Regular Pixel Order Form:

[size=16][b]Regular Pixel Order Form[/b][/size]
[b]Please include a reference of the avatar you want turned into a pixel graphic. Less clutter yields better results![/b]
[b]Would you like this pixel to hover or bounce?[/b]
[b]Do you want any text? What would you like it to say?[/b]
[b]Would you like the text to blink or change color in some way?[/b]
[b]Anything extra I need to know?[/b]

Completed Orders:
1. DyraBlack - Rude Pixel

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

To link to my thread, please put my banner in your thread and PM me with your banner and a link to where my banner is located so I can be sure we are swapping!

My Banners
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sour-taste-hang-out-win-things-buy-pixels/t.93629145/][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ly0vgk.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sour-taste-hang-out-win-things-buy-pixels/t.93629145/][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/wa1tw2.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates

User Image
User Image

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Until I find a purpose for this post, I'll use it for fun quotes!

a Clockwork Science
I deeeeclare
that this quest shall bring much happiness and prosperity
to Saourealis and all who enter here.

Yes...I anointed the thread.

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image