9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

Be my friend?

Hello Thur~
I've completed all my main quests over the years and its thanks to all the people who helped me through the years and supported me and believed in me. I'd like to keep this tread open, and since I'm a hardcore cat lover and theres alot of cats on Gaia, I'll look to quest all those next.

I'd like to find a user or a few to help on their impossible quest... like how so many of my friends and fellow users helped me, I'd like to give back to help others.

The impossible quest of obtaining an ANGELIC HALO has been completed thanks to ALL of my friends who helped me along the way and to Kirk Fogg for accepting my offer!!! Thank you all so much for the help and support along the way!! I couldn't have done it without you!!!

Updates:
6/11/16: Updated Thread Banners
12/19/14: GIFTED a Mutie from DarthObiwan, THANK YOU!
9/6/14: Added my Sponsorship Post; I will begin to help one Gaian at a time on their quest.
8/21/14: Angelic Halo Finally obtained!! Thank you Kirk Fogg for accepting my offer and EVERYONE who helped me along the way!!!
4/10/14: Decided to officially save and quest for an ANGELIC HALO.
1/14/14: Archangel Wings traded to be for art! I also got an extra set of Angelic Minis, I gifted to Raine Higashi! eek
7/1/13: OBTAINED MILK!! Thank you Anon "V"
7/5/12: Thread is POPULAR! Thank you everyone!
1/15/2012: Decided not to quest Milk anymore. New baby makes questing something that expensive impossible...
12/16/2011: Had a baby!! Courtney Lee, 7lbs 4 oz, 20 inches!
7/15/2011: Decided to quest a Milk the Cat
4/17/2011: New contests added!
4/12/2011: Thread went from "SonicSweeti's Quest for Minis" to "S.S. is Leisurely Obtaining Items Thread/Hangout"
4/12/2011: Decided to keep this thread open Ill work on working to obtain my Kitty Cats and wish list. New banners and thread makeover in the works.
4/9/2011: QUEST FOR ANGELIC MINIS COMPLETE!!! Thank you so much Faux Desires for selling to me!
4/9/2011: Another ENORMOUS donation by Master Kinare!! My quest is practically complete!! Now to find a seller!
4/2/2011: I have received the BIGGEST donation to date by The Smiley Freak! This helped with my quest greatly!!!
3/24/2011: Found my second Gaian user who was GIFTED Angelic Mini Wings from Anonymous. Congrats to them, they're no longer questing!
3/17/2011: Time to sell the letters and hoards... need to really get more gold, and less items!
3/11/2011: As of now, the going rate for Minis is about 150-170 mil... their at their LOWEST!! Help before they go up again?
12/25/10: OMFG got GIFTED a Kitten Star!!! Thank you CulminationHorizon!!! crying
8/30/10: Minis up to 235 million... I gotta stop declining the help and donations... I can't do it alone...
8/30/10: Updates added XD

Navigation:

1~Introductions~~~~~~
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Rules
•Please don't be rude. Its not welcome here.
•I love chatting and bumps are ok too!
•If you are asking for art in return for a "donation" (an extensive art) it will NOT be counted as a donation. YOU are paying me for art. Period.
•I can change ANY rules at ANY time. Its MY thread and I will make the rules and change them as I see fit.
•Please follow Gaia's TOS.
•No Cussing. I dun like it ¬.¬
•I haggle, but don't get all mean if I refuse.

Frequently asked questions
•You talk about inflation and the economy alot, whats that mean?
Read it here
•You like cats don't you?
Yes...yes I do.
•Did you draw all your banners and profile art?
Yes! I'm an artist!
•Are you open for Gaia Commission?
No,sadly Gaia currency doesn't pay my bills!
•Do you have a website?
yes, www.AmberDavisArt.com

~~White List~~
Magnificent Moonbeam
CulminationHorizon
Virulent Lover
Callieco Kat
Raine Higashi
Sweet Saphire Dragon
B R A I N
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

~~Black List~~

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ~~~~~~
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Leisurely Questing:
Cats I don't have

Current Gold Progress:
32 bil / LMP

Current Offer:
~

Will eventually Quest These:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining~~~~~~
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out[
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 236,091,648 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Lovely Genie Blue Headpiece
North Kitten Star
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Sash
North Kitten Star
Gills
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Gold BFF Heart Chain
Angelbow
Noel's Gift 2nd Gen.
Staff of the Angels
Gold Hoop Earrings
Gold Promise Ring
Felicia's Gloves
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Angelic Headband
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Golden Laurels
Winter Rose

9/11/14: Art Auction AB'd by DarthObiwan for Pixie Kitten Star (approx 300bil)
8/21/14: Bought an Angelic Halo from Kirk Fogg for 76.6 bil, x2 May 2005 Letters, June 2006 Letter, March 2006 Letter, January 2011 Letter and x2 February 2012 Letters and Gold Fishing Durem Trophy and 10 arts by be.
4/9/2011: Bought Angelic Minis Wings from Faux Desires for 134 Mil and Horns of the Demon!
12/25/2010: Gifted a Kitten Star by CulminationHorizon. It was originally part of my dream avatar, but taken away because of its worth. THANK YOU...I am eternally grateful for such a gift.
1/5/2010: Got my North Kitten Star!! Thank you Hikory!
9/15/2009: This thread has finally become complete! I'm ready to keep organized!!!!!
2/18/10: Noels Gift 1st gen-Straight trade June 2007 for Noel from Hikory
2/26/10: Angelic Sash- Bought with Horns of the Demon, Golden Laurels, Aquarium Turtle, June 2007 Seald, and 10,863,000 gold. (totaling 20,490,000) from unlawfully binded (iJaedan), with help from mudchueary.

Quests so early on, I didn't keep the dates
Kiki (March 05 letter)- Bought for 203k and feb 07 seald from YukaandRekoio=Love
Coco: 52k and 2 May 07 sealds from Takumi86
Staff of Angels- 191k from christi with GREAT help from The Mule III heart
Golden Laurels-- 500k from Hardcorgasm and ALOT of help from Kakashi[DUI]
Angelic Headband- Donated to me by Xaiver Angellus

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests~~~~~~
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Special Thanks to all who have donated and helped me though my time on Gaia on helping make my dreams come true. Every donation, no matter how big or small, is appreciated.

Donations After Halo Quest:
Raine Higashi: Amethyst Sea Princess, Astra: Grape Bubblepop, Cosmic Starlet, Kitsuko's Twinkle, Lavender Ascending Wings, Chocoholic dream, Keikos Lavendar Dream, Astra Peep the Bat, Glamorous Getaway, Noble Commander, Glamorous Instaselfie, Shiva's Wings, SDPlus #109 Kitten Star, Sweet Angelic Bride, Religieuse Petition, Shy Lavender Gardener, Divine Eminent, Crystal the Angelic Cat, Haigha's Binding, A Touch of Goldenrod Special Bundle, Raguel's Wings, Holy Radiant Flower, Illuminated Bramble Blossoms (x2), Cream Heavenly Wings, Ivory Flourish Wings, The PurrPaw Family, Juno's Halcyon Lace, Bright World Protector, Amethyst Spunk (x2), Glowing Goldenrod Breeze, SDPlus #546 Lucky the Cat, Artemis Sanctity, Kiki March, Holy Illustrious Flower, Sunny Kumahime, Bundle of Kittens: White, Summer Pop: Grape, Good at Being Inferior
Magnificent Moonbeam: Fantasy Rosette Kitten Star, Wings of Lightness, [animal] Wings of Lightness, Princess Pink Halo, [animal]Princess Pink Halo, Wings of Darkness, [animal]wings of Darkness, Heaven Sent Halo, [animal]Heaven Sent Halo, Ciros Flight, Synchronous Sunlight, Glittering Star Style, Miss Invigorating Spring, Three Little Munchkins, Puriel's Wings, Counterfeit Inamorata, Middle School Villan, Middle School Hero, Feline Hero, Sending Express Milk by Post, Starry for Mew, Crimson Feline Hero, Dark Feline Hero, Middle School President, Consort of the Moonlight's Tresses, Lovely Sentinel of Light, Card Magician, Polar Brr
Melena Rai: Coffee Social, Chocolate Rabbitan
Sweet Saphire Dragon: Cats in Space, Raspberry Fiesta Kitty Pinata, Ultra Satan, Kitten Crescent Moon, Matao the Demon Cat, Custard the Kitten, Tiger Ink, Josephine the Cheetah x2, Kiki Neko Negri, Space Meow
Savior of Humanity: Strawberry Milk Pixie Kitten, Rave Mcfly, Resolute World Protector, Starry for Mew, Ians School Memories, Raquels Pastel Locks, Good at being Inferior, Faustos Golden revival, Inviting Nirvana, Arrogant Mine Mine Mine, Dark Shooting Star, Fancy Evening Elegance, Cynical Coco Kitty Plushie, Puriels Wings, Spring Chicken, Dark Bionic Daughter, Ians School Memories, Penultimate Angel, Kindred Carnelion, Micheals Wings, Develish Sirens, Cotton Mariposa, Nightmare Scarf, Dark Vivid Lisa Hair, Black Necrocat, Nemesisters
Bonzly: x12 Twilight Star Sister, Solar Mage, Astra Vivid Breeze, The Jabberwock, Lune Dream Kitten Star, SDPlus Real S31 Meriko, x12 Captive Nightmare
Miss Magnum Opus: Meltproof, Maniacal Hatter, Compassionate Strength, Princess of the Poisonous, Mademoiselle Rose, Micah Hatter, Dark Hi-rez Hair, Bloody Heist, Early Summer Groom, Cool Elegant Keeper's Style, Death Valley Betallion, Astra: Swishing White Wolf Tail, Mini Cream Nightmare Wings x2, Mini Mint Nightmare Wings, Mini White Nightmare Wings, Jack-0-Lantern Strut x2, Animal: Oncoming Death, Neutral Ringmaster, Turbo Wanderlust, Pet Cemetery, Astra: Peach Breeze, Secunda's Halo, Giant Red Bloodshot Eyeball, Checkered Grief, Sailing Antique Shop, Astra: Whipping Ice Devil Tail, Ciro's Ascent, Exact Daeva, Froggy March
Colorful Cloud: Zorya
Anonymous 9/17/14: Pamplie the Ragdoll Cat, Rex the Cornish Rex Cat, Cream Cornish Rex Cat, Plucky the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Lulu the Cornish Rex Cat, Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat
DarthObiwan: Nightmare Scarf, Demon Maifest, Helel's Wings, Ebon Laurels, Mutie
What The Heal: Secret Mangaka
Divinitate: Petit Cherie 2nd Gen, Meti Akori, Minthamella, Precious Pet Sweaters, Princess Harmony, Herr Schwartz, Chronocessories, Sweet Porridge, Witch's Regal Revelry, Tangy Citrus Deluxe, Fremere's Guard 8th gen, Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea
Singing-Ariel: Pink Devil Tail, Traveler of the Tundra
Anonymous 3/5/15:Beyond Magenta
Anika Kaiya: Balgeary
Anonymous 4/7/15: Radiant Prism, Custom Cut Couture
Cynnau : Ikitty Robot
RyMeeko: Carnival Tiger Companion
Spiky Pig: SDPlus #507 Cateaux
Anonymous 11/19/17: Soft Brushstroke
Butterfly Bumps:Glacial Vault

Halo Quest Donations:

Raine Higashi: Rosette Kitten Star, Lilac Kitten Star, Astra-281 Pink Sparkle, Mochi Kitten Star, Fantasy Kitten Star, Brave Bonnie, Hells Mistress, Sweet Summer Fundraiser, Septimas Halo, Heavenly Skies, Red Rose Corsage, Astra: Shoujo Glow, Angelic Cape Amethyst Halo, Demon's Prominence, Purpura the Crocotta Pup, Pretty Powers Transform, Calla the Flower Spirit, The Celestial Rose, Lavender Flutter, Tennin's Wings, True Intentions, Lavender Godina, Counterfeit Paramour,Astra: Celestial Portal Ascending Wings, Royal Commander, Lilac Heart, Serendipity The Kindly Pegasus
Bonzly: Shamisen, Pink Security Blanket, Monsieur Panda, Beach Day, Lace Meow, Pancake the Bunny, Fufu the Bunny, Prancing Succubus, Valkyrie's Descent, Danse des Etoiles, Duke, Twilight Star Sister, Cosmic Dust, Kepler-22b, Future Investigation, I am Sparkly, Shooting CenStar, Firebreather, Love Wrapped, Drama Masks, Beat 'Em Up, Rawrsaurus Plush, Shamisen, Big Book of Fairytales, Pink Security Blanket, LUV-01X, Captcha Pod, Techno Head, Urban Mercenary, Leopard Couture, Virtuoso Conductor, Perfumed Bower, Right in the Feels, Mudslide, Twin Qua, Effieminate, Astronomical Gentleman, Tatterhood, Megalodon Monster, Night of the Popobawa, Iron Hans, Frosted Frosting, Kyarameru the Purring, Illyncia's Honor, Heart Power Transform!
Virulent Lover: 50mil, Eminent Gideon, Soulless Azrael Horns
Utena_Tenjou_86: 25 mil
Magnificent Moonbeam: Rosamunds Passion, Punishing Superbia, Violet Devil Tail, Aurum Pennarum, Astra: Whipping Gold Devil Tail, Astra: Mini Gold and Black Flapping Mini Wings, Adtra: Horns of the Golden Sun, Roseate Angelic Bride, Galaxy Drop, Pristine Duet Wings
Sweet Saphire Dragon: 1Mil
Malicesu: 10mil
Carnage Overkill: Plasma Cluster
Culmination Horizon: Absolute Maiden
Test Subject:: 2 bil
Murcielago Kuroko V2: 15 mil
Madame Rois: 400mil, 500mil
Liebe Liese: 20 mil
thepinkythepink: Tinsel Halo, Powdy Pengy, In My Closet, Time and Space, 2k11 Masquerade Brooch, Philosopher's Cache, Grave Danger Yureai Doll, Frontier Skies Fire Medal, Frontier Skies Earth Medal, Frontier Skies Wind Metal, Frontier Skies Water Medal, Frontier Skies Shadow Medal, 15 Mil
Unlucky Dan: Tender Loving Manner
Anon 7/9/14: 1,000,000,000 Gold (Mythrill Coin)
Sunsona: 18mil
ColorfulCloud: Crystal Box, Devil Food Baker, Baby Grande, Killers Call
drinking10: 6 bil, Barnabas Crusade, Mysterious Train Station, Counterfeit Master, Blue Magical Gift Box, Pink Magical Gift box, Future Investigation, Airship Attendant, Project old School (10 pack), Devil Food Baker, Counterfeit Groom, Mystic Circle, Astra Antique Lacewings, Oona Silverclan, Truffle Man, Fluorite Borealis, Astra White Dapped Light, Fremere's Guard 8th gen, Samba Star, Twilight Star Sister, Airship Attendant, Swan Song, Moonstone Borealis, Project old school 10 Pack
The Cosplayer: Pink Link and 100mil

Previous Quest Donations:

Hikory: Reve Rouille 1st Gen, 70k, Gaia Party Time, Opera Diva, Bailey, Mercurys Moon, Gaia Wing Scarf, Apprentice Charm, Swans Song, Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Dress, x2 Fox Ears, 40k, Dappy Dandy, Ilmacchiato, Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, Fox Tail, Nihonzaru, Stone Guardian Mask, Box of Totally Innocent Objects, Nutcracker Prince, Monarch Headphones, Striped Stockings, Wine Hippy Pants, Rose Ruffled Ribbon Tied Top, Gift of the Goddess, 3,232g, Technicolor Time Traveler, Stitched Heart Lanturn, Daisys Light Hair
CulminationHorizon: KITTEN STAR, September 2010 Letter, 10k Mythrill Coin, SD #119 Jet, Lady Unicorn, One Winged Soldier, Bibbles, SD Cookie Boots, Siku the Wolf, Gremalkin, Jet the Kitten Star, September 2013 Letter, Lucky the Cat
Raine Higashi: Summer Grass Field, Ruby Pendant, Baby Kun the Kitty, Bani Clips, Emperor Penguin, Lava Flow Dress, SD Bacchus, Angelic Headphones, Puppy Love, Hollywood Vixen, Royal Indigo Wings, Argent Splendor,Nouveau Winter, Lin Yao, FMAB Briggs Soldier Coat, SDSuper+ FMAB01 Ed Elric, 10th Anniversary Diamon Rose Corsage, Csilla the Wind Sorceress, Flightless Wish, Kitten Star Balloons, Kiki and Friends, Ebony Debutante, Melchior the Meowl (1/2), Lord Winter, SDPlus #356 Dark Matter, Night Weaver, Lulu, Precious Pet Sweater, Gizmo, Astra-222 Golden Sparkle
Artiste Originale : November Birthstone Cape, Rascal the Alley Cat, Jungle King
Magnificent Moonbeam: Reve Rouille, Tenshi Gaia-Tan, Space Channel Gaia Beta, Valhallas Eternal Armor, Cassiopeia's Vanity, FMAB Edward Elric, Junos Lace, Soft Sugarlace, November Birthstone Anklets, Rosemunds Redemption, Sweet Frosting, x3 June 2013 Letters, Lady Katrinn, Taffy Mini Angel Wings, Melchior the Meowl, (1/2), Ultimate Dream Bundle, Minervas Lace
Callieco Kat: A Fat Cat Hat, Montauciel Circus, Pongo Furret, Blix the Moga, Killers Call, soft sugarlace
m1nako: November 2010 Seald, December 2010 letter (opened for Bubu), Bitter Frost RIG (won Snow Deer Companion), January 2011 Letter
B R A I N: Spectacular Golden Halo x2, Apprentice Charm
ll son zack ll: 500k, 2.5 mil
Virulent Lover: Jack Frost, 591k, Love's Warrior, Copper Belle, Reverent Cleric
The Smiley Freak: 48 million gold, Pink Magical giftbox, x3 Xmas Gift from Meredith, x2 Xmas gift from Ruby and Peyo, x3 Xmas Gift from Ian, x2 Xmas Gift from Agatha, x2 Xmas Gift from Leon, Xmas Gift from Edmund, Refurbished Sheet, Vial of Unknown Liquid, x2 Xmas Gift from Sasha, x2 Xmas Gift from Vanessa, Gaia 1st Annual Memorial Photo, >-< Glasses, Sand Bolder Helmet, Gift of the Goddess.
Master Kinare: 10 Million gold, Lumiere 2nd gen

4/03/2014 Anonymous Benefactor: Kitty Courier Bag
4/03/2014 Anonymous Benefactor: Silver Angelic Bracelet
Bonzly: Les Freaks
1/29/2014 Anonymous Benefactor: Grace Meow
7/1/2013 Anonymous Benefactor "V": Milk the Cat
xkissytinax: Buck Teeth
1/17/2012 Anonymous Benefactor: Blue Belle
12/27/2011 Anonymous Benefactor: Artist Ivan Doll
Minako Devon: Sinful Scarlet
w x y d i n o : Raspberry Fiesta Kitty Pinata, Romance Pendant
CholitaGorditaMija: Bunnepidemic
Clover_IceQueen: Astra-VIII: Autumn Waltz
Star Tech: Death Whisper
prettipixie: Headband, Fire Flower, Labu Necklace, Winter Rose, Egyptian Gold Armlet x2, Angelic Collar, Gold Hoop Earrings, Angelic Microphone, Mythrill Halo, Enchanted Strings, Angelic Gloves
5/19/2011 Anonymous Benefactor: Dandy Lion
4/16/2011 Anonymous Benefactor: Cat Burglaress
Admiral Veiyr : Luxurious Queen of Pentacles, Bao, Wheel of Chance, Aqueous Page of Cups, x2 Compassionate Strength
Dictators: 40k
Paper Helicopter: 25k
Nicole The Hotness: Mewpit
Angelic Orgasms: 15k, I Have ONe Mood Bubble, Waffles Mascot Suit
Kintoun: March 2006 letter
Decembyr: x2 June 2006 Letter
Shotze: Magical Girl
Badonkees: 130k
TrulyCapricious: Xiao Zu Ti the Rabbit, Skelekitten Plushie, SD Plus Rufus
Sexaro: Cookie Boots
devilimp69: AFK Scarf
Apple Panic: x5 legwarmers and a Prunny
Fanin: Fall Bride (sold for 167,580)
Anonymous 1/29/2011: January 2011 Letter
Anonymous 1/26/11: Sonic Knight Buddy
Hawtness Inc.: Hawtness Incorporated September 2010 Monthy Letter Giveaway - Winner (x1!)
dream12497: Christmas Items
Mental Puppet: Bubu the Kitty
shadowreaper_force: Bubu the Kitty
Etoile Celeste: Frigid Sprite
Bragoxx: Bubu the Kitty
greensir is the bomb2: Bubu the Kitty x4
Candycane Scartissue: Sleepytime Cotton Bed
Karu Black: Regalia of the Flame Tongue
PublicProstitute: 1 mil (contest, im on page 2)
l Loren l: 5366g
sugar breeches (Santa!): 1k
angelic-phoeni-baby: Memphis Wing Bra
King Fawaz: Ace Meow
Azure Skylights: Anesdorias Woe
Sweet Saphire Dragon: 5,000g + 2,000g + 2,000g
11/28/2010 Anonymous Benefactor: Cupids Crown
Lhil: 221,821 gold
LadyEladrin: 3k
Malus El: Angelic Microphone
Mistress Falulu: 28,945
Aliice in Wonderland: SD Bibbles
angelic-phoeni-baby: Gaia Wristbands
11/9/2010 Anonmyous: Tutu the Fat Flying Cat
10/15/10 Anonymous Benefactor: Risky Angels
10/14/10 Anonymous Benefactor: Happy Melody
Zero Poet: Staff of Angels
9/17/10 Anonymous Benefactor: Frigid Night Jewel
Sugar Vuitton: 1k and items!
heartblood: 3k
Twan246: 8k
8/26/2010 Anonymous Benefactor : Ancient Defender
Wobbel: 3 Heartbreakers
Carnage Overkill: All his gold and items
Gin-Gin_version2: Forty Winks
mudchueary: August 2010 Seald
7/16/10 Anonymous Benefactor: Dance of the Sugraplum Fairy, Puss in Kamik, Sun omnom
7/24/10 Anonymous Benefactor (Anela Vesir): SD Prisim doll

All donations prior to this thread are listed here.

Xaiver Angellus- Angelic Headband
Deicidal- Coco x2, Fire Flower, Angelic Headband
Kakashi[DUI]-ALOT of gold.
LOVEJOLT- February 2006 Letter
the tooth- winter rose
Maria_of_Konoha- May 2004 letter, November 2004 Letter
Weeping Whispers - Enchanted Book
Gendocide- 50k!
Sora Hakkai: 100k!
Callieco Kat: 50ok!
Jadzia- clothing, gold
R E S I N- Gold, game items, cloths (alot of stuff..)
Kitsani- Game Items
Keikara Sa- Gold, Items
Cucco- Game Items
Luv_Meh_4eva- Gold, Clothes, game items, home items
Aquatic Wind- Clothes
shadowschild-gold, items
Kimi Shinimari Nee - Chan- items
lady bow- game items, clothing
Tropical_crawfish- gold, house items, clothing
Zarloft- game items, gold (alot of stuff)
contestr- game items, house items
white~sharpie- clothes, game items
kaikuro- clothing, gold
Saylor- Game items, flowers/trash
mlady- clothing
quickfade- game items, gold
venom_lee- Game items
sram shadow- clothing
raishin- game items
donation pixie: game items, gold
Gaara136- gold, clothing
Blueamcat- tokens
enadariel- gold
Inuyasha_shikon- prisoners shackes
reiyu_san- gold
lil-sweetness- clothing
stitches- flowers
winnsome- game items
+songstress ashes+- game items, gold
zire31- Clothing, gold
desunoto- game items
mistyoreo-clothing, game items
ashori the fallen- game items
masamunemaster100- game items
yukina w.- game items
ladeh kitteh- game items
[~missy~]- tokens
albert 899 wesker (cheer fairy, lol)-game items
chidorii!!-gold
.e.m.b.e.r.-clothing, tickets
metrodharla- flowers, gold
[mitzi]-gold
cutiecharmy- clothing, house items
little elfin tears- game items
xxstarlustxx-clothhing, game items
sso+ game items
nxx2- game items
~.Phillipin0._.Prid3.~ 500 gold
Daine Sarassa- 4th anniversary super roman candle
Sephiroth6663- Gaia Artwork #21
pmc- gold, items
The_Mule_XIII-Gold
minaminolover
Fluidz
LinkLuver
Sana Nobuto

Donations I've Given out on This Account
The recent History it'll show me anyway...

Ritzy Cream Pearl Necklace
Buddhist Monk's Rosary White
Chocaholic Fondue
Horns of the Demon to Virulent Lover [CHARITY ART AUCTION]
Ebony Sewell
My Sweet Murder
Cecil
Heavenly Drapes
5,033,863 Gold to Master Kinare for her Milk the Cat
9,000,000 Gold to Magnificent Moonbeam for Quest [CHARITY ART AUCTION]
Astra Crystal Wings, Astra Nouveau Wings for Raine Higashi
Astra Clovers for orange plastic glass
Bailey for CholitaGorditaMija
Sublime Mademoiselle for Raine Higashi
Moga Huey and Antique Keymaster for Hikory
Ravens Deciet for CulminationHorizon
Poet Macabre for Keitsuji
Mlle Butterfly for Clover_IceQueen
Sweetheart gold pendant, Red sweetheart Mary Janes, red sweetheart ruffled dress for Singing-Ariel
Super Brawler Bash for Virulent Lover
Talsi's Sash for Magnificent Moonbeam
Bubu Kitty to w x y d i n o
January 2012 Letter to Virulent Lover
Head f Night to Clover_IceQueen
Fragrant Heartbeat to CulminationHorizon
Spring Rose to Raine Higashi
Hollywood Dream to Hikory
Fragrant Heartbeat to Magnificent Moonbeam
Winter Memories to Magnificent Moonbeam
Deadly Ansha to Raine Higashi
Bani the Bunny to I am Bulma
Brown Magical Gift Box to Static Apocalypse
Underwater Vivarium to Callieco Kat
Amythest Vanir Valtz to Callieco Kat
Guitar of Angellus to Raine Higashi
Holly Jolly Collar to I am Bulma
Elven Ears (Tone F) to Singing-Ariel
Ruby Pendant to Ninja Momma
Angelic Mini Wings to Raine Higashi
Deinocti's Oath 3rd Gen to Elena Kiara -I was ANON-
Rainy Day to CulminationHorizon
Enki's Catch x2 to Bonzly
1 Million Gold to dolphins are my life
1 BILLION Gold to My Freakin Kidney
April Birthstone Necklace, Lovely Petals to Raine HIgashi
Kitty Slippers to xmasrshmellow
Astra-217: Mini Gold Flapping Angel Wings to Elena Kiara
500,000,000 gold to Liebe Liese
Wild Things to Singing-Ariel
Captain America's Shield to Singing-Ariel
Black Chyaku Norisu Scarf to Singing-Ariel
Heart of Clovers to Keira Lorelei
Case meow to Sweetkitty

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations~~~~~~
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
MY GAIA STORE

Navigation:
1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling~~~~~~
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship/b]

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

-Cannot win more than three times in a month-

Chatting Contests

•First on page 400 gets a headshot drawing from me Winner is Magnificent Moonbeam
•First on page 500 gets a headshot drawing from me Winner is Magnificent Moonbeam
•First on page 700 gets a headshot drawing form me! Winner is Magnificent Moonbeam
•First on page 1000 gets a waist up drawing from me!

Trivia About Me!
Rules:
~~~You must wait for a reply from me to guess again, ONE question at a time.
~~~1 headshot per correct answer.
WINNER will get a headshot drawing

•Whats my favorite food? Tacos, answered by Callieco Kat on pg.308
•What kind of car does my boyfriend Tim have? 2006 Monte Carlo by Callieco Kay on pg. 309
•Whats my favorite thing to draw? Wings, by Callieco Kat on pg. 309
•What was my very first cats name?
•What was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid? (doesn't include movies)

Tektek Avatar Contest!

This Weeks Contest Subject: RAINBOW
WINNER will get a headshot drawing and I'll dress in that outfit for the next week duration!
Rules:
~~~Ill do my best to create the avatar of the winner, but keep in mind I don't have alot of 2003 items.
~~~It will be judged by my boyfriend, Tim (tlou318 ) who doesn't play on Gaia, so he'll base it on creativity and matching.
~~~I will NOT pay to change my hair or eye color or style. Use my regular pink hair style, or an item. If I don't have the item, I'll do my best to replace it appropriately with another.
Base:

Entries:
Past Contest Winners:
•Callieco Kat (3)
•Virulent Lover (1)

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests~~~~~~
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Commissions:

I am always open for RL commissions(would prefer than Gaia Gold). Visit my website, or PM me for details.

Wanna see what I do? Click the following banner, and Id love to know your feedback. Post 'em here!

User Image

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art~~~~~~
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Latest Thank You Art:
SpikyPig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Owe Art To:

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's~~~~~~
10~Links In
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Want to exchange links? Just ask here or PM me smile Heres my banner, and code:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kxhty4l][img]http://tinyurl.com/3qdx5ap[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kxhty4l][img]http://tinyurl.com/3tc4uw4[/img][/url]

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In~~~~~~
11~Links Out
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
I will be periodically be deleting closed or inactive thread banners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Navigation:

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's
10~Links In
11~Links Out~~~~~~
12~Sponsorship

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

I am currently Sponsoring:

What they are questing:

Link to their Quest Thread:

Link to Art Auction that Benefits this Quest:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/oeaw7vk][img]http://tinyurl.com/ok5o2o7[/img][/url]

What is a Sponsor? I choose the person I wish to sponsor and try to help them on their quest by doing art auctions and donating to their cause.

How do I get chosen?:I choose you. DO NOT PM ME for this request.

Past Sponsees:
iKokoro: x2 My Charming Byul
Cyleki: Lilac Hood and Hells Mistress- AB'd by Nixlynn

1~Introductions
2~Rules/FAQ
3~Leisurely Obtaining
4~Completed Quests
5~Donations
6~Selling
7~Contests
8~Art
9~Thank You's