Making friends 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 12 ]
Casual Games 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Involved Events 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 4 ]
Just Free stuff 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 24 ]
...idk? 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

hello peoples heart sorry I haven't been in touch soooooooo long I've been working almost non stop and someone locked me out of my account but I got it back and changed somethings the only thing I got left to fix is my profile background since it got deleted lol

Shameless Lunatic

Hi guys! Sorry this place kinda died again... anyone still around?

Shameless Lunatic

Bloodrose_Pagan_13
hello peoples heart sorry I haven't been in touch soooooooo long I've been working almost non stop and someone locked me out of my account but I got it back and changed somethings the only thing I got left to fix is my profile background since it got deleted lol

Hi there! It's ok. I got really busy with school, met someone special, and moved into a house! eek life's been craaazyyy haha. What's new with you?
skrinkleandskrod
Bloodrose_Pagan_13

Hi there! It's ok. I got really busy with school, met someone special, and moved into a house! eek life's been craaazyyy haha. What's new with you?

O you know nothing out of the ordinary; got into a physical fight with one of my bosses, fiancé's mom passed away in September, dish washer broke,breaker blew, dryer stopped working, twisted my left ankle, half my christmas tree lights blew a fuse, my fiancé is going through depression counseling, I'm this < close to losing my job or quitting, and I told my a$$hole dad off after he told me to hurry and die again, blamed me for my mom's death again, and then had the balls to insulted my fiancé...you know normal stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff