Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feebas is SO MUCH EASIER to catch in this remake!!!

No more 6 tiles that change a day 0.45205479452055 45.2% [ 33 ]
No more changing the "trendy phrase" 0.19178082191781 19.2% [ 14 ]
Just surf and fish, it's uncommon but not a pain!! 0.35616438356164 35.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

It's becoming impossible to quest for items anymore...

I can't spend on cash because my last paycheck was INCREDIBLY small. So I rely on vending on my mules. I can't do that anymore.

This may as well be a chat thread rofl I guess I am still questing as time goes on until the site decides to die, but in the meantime, I'm also on Tekton's new site Recolor Me.

Y'all can register for free, no email needed. [Just click this link] and join me? wink My username is Luna!

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
WEll now that is a shame. Damn gaia!

Sorry Skarlis. I finally for the first and I hope the last time spent 25 dollars on a cash card to buy aquarium strike paks. Only to say I did by gc.
And how do people come up with millions/billions of gc any way? I don't want to sell my stuff... gonk gonk gonk

Done with lunch, back to helping hubby clean up in the garage.

Shirtless Detective

Skarlis

Sudden change of topic. I'm extremely stressed for the final exams and I don't usually get stressed too much unless there's a reason. The thing is, due to the already known motivation issue I almost stopped studying the past two school years (down from being a straight A student). That kept me from giving it all this school year because I could only make gradual improvements to my studying schedule. I couldn't suddenly get back to studying all day if I wanted to. Two weeks ago after a brief psychosis I got back to that stage (since I already was close). The thing is, I haven't done so well until now, leaving some things I should have learned behind and the exams are a month and a half away. Give me a reason not to have a stroke.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Enkyubus's Wife

ozkur
WEll now that is a shame. Damn gaia!

Sorry Skarlis. I finally for the first and I hope the last time spent 25 dollars on a cash card to buy aquarium strike paks. Only to say I did by gc.
And how do people come up with millions/billions of gc any way? I don't want to sell my stuff... gonk gonk gonk

Done with lunch, back to helping hubby clean up in the garage.
People figured out to buy low before a gold generator was released the next day, then to sell towards the end of the day. But now that there's always a generator out no matter what, the prices keep going up, up, up... gonk

I wish I could buy aquarium stuff again. u__u After my last paycheck I was like noooo no no, I can't afford this gonk Thankfully this last paycheck was big enough to get me more gas for the car and new work shoes, but it ain't enough for any extra stuff. emo

The site's worst was when they release that 100 pack gold generator for less than $25 scream scream scream People were earning at least 2 bil from those things, but nowadays it's like one can't get an awesome item without spending real cash. mad

Enkyubus's Wife

Alopos
Skarlis

Sudden change of topic. I'm extremely stressed for the final exams and I don't usually get stressed too much unless there's a reason. The thing is, due to the already known motivation issue I almost stopped studying the past two school years (down from being a straight A student). That kept me from giving it all this school year because I could only make gradual improvements to my studying schedule. I couldn't suddenly get back to studying all day if I wanted to. Two weeks ago after a brief psychosis I got back to that stage (since I already was close). The thing is, I haven't done so well until now, leaving some things I should have learned behind and the exams are a month and a half away. Give me a reason not to have a stroke.
No stroke, please. gonk

Do you think doing some time management will help? Maybe it'll help you stay focused with a goal in place. That's helping my classmates out the rest of this semester. 4 weeks left, and we're crammed.

Enkyubus's Wife

TheUnfortunateOpportunist
    D:
gonk

Enkyubus's Wife

Oh yay, goldsink in Loyals shop
Not like it'll do much

Shirtless Detective

Skarlis
Alopos
Skarlis

No stroke, please. gonk

Do you think doing some time management will help? Maybe it'll help you stay focused with a goal in place. That's helping my classmates out the rest of this semester. 4 w
eeks left, and we're crammed.

I learned a lot of things I had left behind and still am. I've made a plan of my studying schedule. If all goes well, I have nothing to fear. I'll have to struggle, but I think I can make it.

Enkyubus's Wife

Alopos
Skarlis
Alopos
Skarlis

No stroke, please. gonk

Do you think doing some time management will help? Maybe it'll help you stay focused with a goal in place. That's helping my classmates out the rest of this semester. 4 weeks left, and we're crammed.

I learned a lot of things I had left behind and still am. I've made a plan of my studying schedule. If all goes well, I have nothing to fear. I'll have to struggle, but I think I can make it.
I'm very sure you'll make it through this year. You're very intelligent. : emotion_kirakira
You doing okay so far? How much time do you have remaining this semester?

Less than 3 weeks left here. My grades are decent, so I should be able to graduate this semester with two AA degrees. Too bad they're non-transferable to a university, but still...a degree in Social and Behavioral Science and a degree in Communication Arts.

I didn't want or aim for either of those but I took enough classes for them so oh well ( ._.)

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hmmm... don't quest much anymore my self.

Enkyubus's Wife

I Ceymore Ratz
hmmm... don't quest much anymore my self.
Pretty much same here...I just still keep the thread as a chat thinger. If I happen to come across an item from the front that I MIGHT be able to afford, I'll update it. rofl

Shirtless Detective

Skarlis
I'm very sure you'll make it through this year. You're very intelligent. : emotion_kirakira
You doing okay so far? How much time do you have remaining this semester?

Less than 3 weeks left here. My grades are decent, so I should be able to graduate this semester with two AA degrees. Too bad they're non-transferable to a university, but still...a degree in Social and Behavioral Science and a degree in Communication Arts.

I didn't want or aim for either of those but I took enough classes for them so oh well ( ._.)

I have a month and a day left for the first subject. The others are just a few days apart. I'm doing fine do far. I've organised things and I think I'll be able to make it.
You can improvise, integrate that knowledge to your photograph taking.
Edit: I need someone to tell me what "unbreached" means or specifically "unbreached self-esteem". I can't find it on dictionaries, even Google translate gives no translation.

Shirtless Detective

When you talk to your grandmother about homosexuality (in general) and she's far more accepting and open than your parents.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas