Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bit

W E L C O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

| Welcome | Sir Otterling Himself | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Shameless Bit

S I R xx O T T E R L I N G xx H I M S E L Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

| Welcome | Sir Otterling Himself | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Shameless Bit

M O D xx I N T R O Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageReddeye Gojiro Kiryu
                                          Head Mod, Founder of the "Sir Otterling's Mega Millions Charity Contest," Imagined & Co-Creator of Sir Otterling Esquire, Donor.
                                          (Blurp) Hello everyone, my name is Reddeye, but you can just call me Red, or something else with my username. I tend to think of myself as a nice guy, kind of strange compared to most, but still a nice guy. I have hosted a few charity contests both on this account and a few others, but this one is for sure going to be the biggest, and most fun I hope!
                                          In order to get to know who and what I am, here is some information about me. I am originally a member from '03, yeah back when everything was gold and pink, and forums were basically all we had. I am 21, male, stand about 6'6 in height, and I am very touchy... like a in a nearly creepy way. I am one who loves all sorts of jokes, especially perverted ones, I love to play video games, role play, and even just write. I am often known to vanish over the weekends to visit friends when I can, and I work for United Airlines in a deranged warehouse. I live right near Houston, Texas, so beware you Gaians from Houston!

User ImageMontiqueue
                                          Mod, Artist of & Co-Creator of Sir Otterling Esquire, Donor.
                                          (Blurp) The word blurb always sounded more like the belch that happens right before vomiting to me. Nasty thought but it was never a pretty word in the first place and if you've made it this far into reading, congrats~!
                                          You can call me Monti or Mont for short. Probably one of the younger people modding this charity at 19 years of age also being one of the smallest at 5'4 in height. Curse you female genetics! I'm generally quiet but not out of shyness, but I'm quite kind even if you don't know me well. As seen, I am an artist and also a pervert (one of the big reasons why Reddeye and I get along so well). I also take things too seriously sometimes, so if that happens, just don't worry about it too much.

User ImageEnshara
                                          Mod
                                          (Blurp) Hello everyone, you can call me Enshara, not sure if any nickname can really be thought of to shorten it. Anyways, I am a 22 female, standing at about 5'3" and have known Redd for quite a while. I enjoy many things from music to writing. I sing, write, and even draw a little but nothing as great as Monti. I am kind but rather quiet at first. Let's see, I think that is all that I can think of to tell all of you wonderful people.

User ImageTystra Daisetsu
                                          Mod
                                          (Blurp) Hi fellow Gaians. I am Tystra Daisetsu, just call me Tystra or Ty for that matter. I am a 22 year old Male with the gift of awesomeness. Originally a Gaia 03 Veteran with Reddeye, I also remember when things were...beta of sorts. I am currently unemployed in the state of Oregon, so my free time between finding jobs is spent on here with all you darling people. I try to be as nice and respectful as I can, but I am not afraid to tell it like it is. I tend to joke around, so in the event its sounds horribly wrong of me, just know its most likely me being a troll.

Shameless Bit

T H E xx R U L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

1. Gaia Terms Of Service - These must be followed at all times, breaking Gaia TOS can easily get you placed on the removal list within this event.

2. Quoting - The home page must never be quoted. Do not enter into a conversation with another member and create a tree of quotes. Do not quote the Mods unless you are in a conversation with them or have belief you have won a prize. (Note: If you continually quote and state you believe you have won a prize and clearly have not, you will be taken as a member just breaking this rule.)

3. Begging - You do not ever beg here. The ones hosting this thread are already giving out tons of prizes with no cost of the members, do not be rude and beg us for a hand out, doing so will get you nothing but banned from this event. Do not beg those who have won a prize for what they have won, if reported and proven you have done so will get you removed from participating in this event.

4. Accounts - Due to us wanting to keep from members cheating, any account that is under a month in age will not be allowed to participate in this event. We apologize if you truly are a new member to gaia or have had your last account banned and this is just a new one to start over with, but even with these excuses you will not be allowed to participate in this event so as to cut down chances for members to cheat.

5. Flaming/Trolling - These are not acceptable within this event. All members caught in the act of flaming or even trolling will have their accounts placed on the ban list so as to not win any prizes from this event. No exceptions.

6. Patience & 48 Hours - Due to the fact that the mods of this charity contest have a life, please be patient with us. All of the pages will be looked over and any person who has won a prize will be given the prize in due time. So if you do not get it the instant you win it, please know it will be arriving shortly.
                                          Prizes will not be gifted to you, all prizes will be sent via "Trade." Each member will also be private messaged and be informed that you have 48 hours to accept the trade or it will be canceled and given to the runner up, and so it will also continue down the line. This rule is changed if you are able to give us a warning via private message about your schedule in order for us to be aware and prepared when trying to send you the winnings.

7. Prizes & Complaining - Like that of begging, do not complain about what you win or what prizes are being given away. These are free people, free, meaning you are not buying them, you are not spending gold or Gaia cash to get these, you are simply doing some slightly ridiculous thing to win them. Complaining can very well get you so that you don't have to win anything at all.

8. Text-Talk - As much as I detest Text Talk, I will accept it from time to time. As long as you make it so that you can be understood by me and the mods, you will not be in trouble, but if you go all out on Text Talk and destroy the English language we will come down upon you with only a single warning before we remove you based on this rule of "Keeping text talk to a minimum."

9. Offensive Material - Do know that this thread is available to young viewers. No offensive pictures or very raunchy conversations will be allowed. A perverted joke from time to time, or a few innuendos are acceptable as the host of this contest is one who truly enjoys the perverted parts of life, but they must be kept to a minimum. Failure to follow this rule could not only get you banned from this contest, but perhaps banned from Gaiaonline in general, so please be sure to follow this rule.

10. Mods - Sir Otterling's Mods are the law of this thread, and are hosting some events in this place to give people free stuff. Know that they only have to say you are banned in order for you not to participate anymore, though of course if a mod is abusing this power they themselves can be removed and your status of being banned revoked.
                                          Know that the Mods have all been hand picked, are very capable, and will do what they can to help you understand things that you are confused about with this event, or any event they are hosting within this thread.
                                          Mods are unable to participate in events unless the event specifically states that it is open to them to join as well. Mods however cannot participate in the "Main Event" or even in a Event that they are personally hosting.
                                          Do not argue with a Mod, their word is final. If you feel as if you are being treated unfair, please contact another mod via private message and it will be looked into, though don't expect it to go over well if you are indeed in the wrong and are only attempting to get a mod in trouble because you are a spoiled child.

11. Sir Otterling Esquire - The images used here of "Sir Otterling Esquire" are under ownership of "Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu" due to being the creator of the Otter in his own sick and confusing mind. The Co-Owner of Sir Otterling Esquire, and his artist, is "Montiqueue."
                                          The use of Sir Otterling Esquire outside of the permission of either Reddeye or Montiqueue is strictly forbidden and will be taken to moderators of Gaiaonline, especially if the use is being stated as a claim of ownership or a claim that one is the creator. A lot of work has been put into "Sir Otterling Esquire" and the credit should be placed where it is due. Asking permission to use him may be granted, though do not expect it easily.

12. Advertisements - If you are wishing to Advertise your own thread, guild, or so on, please know that an equal advertisement will need to be made for us as well. Though we are a charity contest thread, it does not mean we will just give you a free spot here, you will have to give us a spot in your place as well.
                                          Know that posting your Thread or Guild is strictly forbidden and will remove you from being allowed to enter into the contest.
                                          Also know that if you remove our Advertisement, yours will also be removed as soon as it is found out.

If you wish to advertise for us, we do have signature codes below in which can be used freely by all members, due know that using the signatures does not mean we advertise for you. Taking and using a signature is done of your own free will, but we still thank you for doing it.

13. Rules - Know that the rules are subject to change and should be looked at from time to time.

Shameless Bit

T H E xx P R I Z E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listed below are all the prizes in which can be won. Know that this list is going to be changing constantly as prizes are won and items are being donated. Also know that the prizes listed here are just the items in which can be won, it does not mean that you will win a bundle of all one item. Each prize for the contests are going to be separated and made so that multiple contests will exist, and many people can win.

User Image 6,100,000 Gaia Gold

User Image Ancient Katana

User Image Memetically Speaking

User Image Mister Moneybags

User Image Orchid Headphones

User Image Devilish Headphones (2)

User Image Queue Demonique

User Image Powdered Sugarplum Bodice

User Image Winter Dancer

User Image Militia Stars Air Force

User Image Stone Gauntlet

User Image Gaia Wristbands

User Image Zoku's Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama)

User Image Deluxe Flame Pants

User Image Devilish Messenger Bag

User Image Evil Ki

User Image Kiki Kitty Mascot Suit

User Image Woodland Fawn Slippers (4)

User Image Lycanstriker Zero (5)

User Image High Tea

User Image Lightning Lash

User Image Antipathy

User Image Spectrobes Rallen's Sword (4)

User Image Little Lemon Lime

User Image Sherbet Showgirl

User Image Four Horsemen (2)

User Image Benny The Puppy

User Image Sisky The Wombat

User Image Kaya The Cat

User Image Necronomicon (4)

User Image Lady Jayne and the Mummy

User Image Sweet Pea

User Image Rainbow Jubilee

User Image Truck Stop

User Image Snow Maiden

User Image Gilt Thorns

User Image Mint Frilled Hat

User Image Thank You Letter For April 2007

User Image Thank You Letter For September 2007 (2)

User Image Thank You Letter For December 2007

User Image Monthly Collectible Letter For May 2012

User Image Monthly Collectible Letter For November 2011

User Image Enchanted Golden Trunk (6)

User Image Enchanted Wooden Trunk (3)

User Image Pink Magical Giftbox (13)

User Image Blue Magical Giftbox ( 8 )

User Image Brown Magical Giftbox (10)

User Image Pink Link (14)

User Image Crystal Box ( 8 )

Shameless Bit

M A I N xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Final Prizes

User Image Ancient Katana - Locked

User Image 1,000,000 gold - Locked

User ImageUser Image Memetically Speaking & 500,000 Gold - Locked

User ImageUser Image Antipathy & 8 Crystal Boxes - Ended!

User Image Lycanstriker Zero (5) - Ended!

Main Prizes

User Image Four Horsemen - 1st Poster of Page 121

User Image Enchanted Wooden Trunk (6) - 9th Poster of Page 128

User Image Pink Magical Giftbox (6) - 2nd Poster of Page 137

User Image Woodland Fawn Slippers (4) - 1st Poster of Page 145

User Image Brown Magical Giftbox (5) - 14th Poster of Page 152

User Image Necronomicon (2) - 3rd Poster of Page 159

User Image Pink Link (5) - 10th Poster of Page 166

User Image Sherbet Showgirl - 1st Poster of Page 173

User Image Evil Ki - 3rd Poster of Page 180

User Image Pink Link (5) - 1st Poster of Page 185

User Image High Tea - 12th Poster of Page 192

User Image Devilish Messenger Bag - 1st Poster of Page 200

User Image Necronomicon (2) - 3rd Poster of Page 208

User ImageUser Image Powdered Sugarplum Bodice & Militia Stars Air Force - 1st Poster of Page 215

User ImageUser Image Devilish Headphones & 100,000 gg - 1st Poster of Page 222

User Image Gaia Wristbands - 5th Poster of Page 230

User Image Mister Moneybags - 13th Poster of Page 239

User Image Queue Demonique - 2nd Poster of Page 244

User Image Snow Maiden - 1st Poster of Page 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Deluxe Flame Pants, Lightning Lash, & Four Horsemen - 2nd Poster of Page 250

Shameless Bit

R O T A T I N G xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Count Down! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          That is right everyone, the Count Down has returned for its second run starting in March! Last time we did this it took a bit of time until we had enough member in the room, and when we finally started we had more people than contestants! Unlike last time where we only allowed 5 Contestants, this time we are allowing a maximum of 10! However I will fall short to 7 if we do not have enough people coming in like last time.

It is also pretty much first come first serve if we have to wait for more than 15 minute for members to show up, and just like last time I will try to do what I can to inform people it is going on!

For those who were not in this contest last time, here is how it works!

Click Here or go down to the post that says "Open" in order to go into the tinychat on the date and time that the contest is open! Make sure you are able to broadcast video or at least microphone so that we can hear your voice! The password when entering is "otterling"

When entering into the tinychat make sure to use your Gaia username, or at least a name in which we can recognize as your Gaia Username if it is too long, such as "Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu" will be "Reddeye," Montiqueue will probably be just "Monti." Tystra Daisestu will probably be just "Tystra" and Enshra will be Enshara...
                                          This way we don't get too confused of your identity!

Follow the rules of the thread, though we will be a bit more lenient on what you say as long as it isn't far too rude!

Know that the contestants will be chosen at random if a lot of members are there are the correct time listed below. This way we get all ten of you ready for the horrible roller coaster ride you are about to be on.

When Reddeye and the other Mod in the room with him are ready, from reverse alphabetical order based on your gaia username, members will be told to pick numbers from one to ten, and each member will have their names written on one of those numbers in a random order. A member can easily pick their own number or another members and thus the number picked will be removed from the broadcast and from the rotating contest.
                                          This will continue in reverse alphabetical order until only one member is left, and they win the Clams!

Date: 3/17/2013
                                          Time: 05:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (Make sure to look up your time zone and match it up with Central Standard Time U.S.)
                                          Location: http://tinychat.com/sirotterling
                                          Prize: 1,000,000 Clams (Gaia Gold)

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Boom Baby!

This contest is by far the most simple one I can give, it doesn't grant a ton of gold, but it does still get you gold!

How this rotating contest works is simple, I want to get more people informed about this, and the more people are informed the more I pay people gold! So how this is going to work will be tricky, very very tricky! I am also putting myself in a place to get very very annoyed, but it is all for the sake of Gaia Members, so I am okay with it.

I want you, members of gaiaonline who come to Sir Otterling to go out like crazed Otters in the sea in search of calms, to go out and grabs friends or random members to come and post here! And for every member that posts here I will grant 2,000 Clams (Gaia Gold) to the member that got these people to post here! This comes with a maximum payout of 16,000 Clams (Gaia Gold) per member however! This contest also ends at the end of March! So I see a good chance that I could be giving out a grand total of over a million clams because of this sucker!

I know some of you may be thinking... "Hey Reddeye, how would you know if they are my friend or that I brought them here?" Well to that question I say shut your pie hole and listen!

When your friends post here, be sure to let them know to quote me and say that "(Your Username Here) told me to come check this place out!" It is as easy as that! I know all of them won't stick around, but if we can at least get a minimum of 4 members out of who knows how many to come here and help give this place more life, then I think it is worth it, plus I do enjoy giving out the gold!

Summery!
                                          What you are to do: Get people to post in this thread quoting Reddeye, and saying you brought them here!
                                          What you get: 2,000 Clams (Gaia Gold) per member, with a maximum payment of 8 members being payed for, giving you 16,000 Clams (Gaia Gold)
                                          Expiration Date: March 31, 2013

Shameless Bit

M O D xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Shameless Bit

D O N A T I O N Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

H I G H L I G H T E D

User Image Alien Dude 2
                                          Donated:
                                          500,000 gg

User Image Odoeb
                                          Donated:
                                          Plague Revenant

D O N O R S

XkiragamiX ~ Arrow Phaser, Horangi, 100,000 gg.

Kotatsu Hobo ~ Bullseye Shirt (3), Mocha Lounge Jacket, Mocha Lounge Pants (2), Clock Egg, Green Octopus (On my head), Lidless Demon Armor (Helm), Lidless Demon Armor (Chest), 2008 Rejected Olympics Silver Trophy, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Vest)

Shameless Bit

W I N N E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Final Prize Winners

xXxCrystal KnightxXx ~ Antipathy & 8 Crystal Boxes

VitaminDean ~ Lycanstriker Zero (5)

Rotating/Mod Prize Winners
                                          Picture Contest
                                          User ImageVitaminDean ~ 1st Place
                                          Highlighted Winner!

Celibalra ~ 2nd Place

Count Down (1)
                                          User ImageVitaminDean
                                          Highlighted Winner!

Paint My Love
                                          User ImageSexy Babii Devil ~ 1st Place
                                          Highlighted Winner!

Mandy Amour ~ 2nd Place
                                          VitaminDean ~ 3rd Place

Count Down (2)
                                          User ImageSho Isugara
                                          Highlighted Winner!

Main Prize Winners
                                          User Image Celibalra - First Winner in Contest
                                          Highlighted Winner!

kitzune113 ~ 2nd winner

Celibalra ~ 3rd winner

Creeporeon ~ 4th winner

Flying Mermaid Princess ~ 5th winner

Creeporeon ~ 6th winner

ADMIRATI0N ~ 7th winner

zagallobergo ~ 8th winner

Flying Mermaid Princess ~ 9th winner

Creeporeon ~ 10th winner

DJ Hope 1990 ~ 11th winner

Creeporeon ~ 12th winner

Creeporeon ~ 13th winner

Anolis18 ~ 14th winner

Aruka Vilikinson ~ 15th winner

NightshadeV1 ~ 16th winner

Creeporeon ~ 17th winner

JVGreek ~ 18th winner

island0meadow ~ 19th winner

Mandy Amour ~ 20th winner

Sweet Amber Lynne ~ 21st winner

Zelici DragonSquire ~ 22nd winner

Shameless Bit

B A N N E D xx M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This place is a very dark area where those who break the bloody rules are placed. Those here are unable to win any prizes and their posts will be made void if they attempt to win any prizes. It is also asked that you do not speak with any banned member, though of course you are able to do as you wish as long as it does not break the rules.

Shameless Bit

F A N xx A R Txxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Sexy Babii Devil - Drew this lovely piece of myself in the heart and won first place in the "Paint My Love" rotating contest! Admire it you fools, for I look adorable here!
                                          User Image

VitaminDean - Drew this piece of my face in the shape of a heart! I look like an adorable happy go lucky love piece! Give this to your women next year fellas, I assure you they will go Otter all day long about it!
                                          User Image

Shameless Bit

A D V E R T I S I N G xx ( I N / O U T )xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

I N

User Image
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sir-otterling-s-smashing-mega-millions-charity/t.84182525_1/][img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/REDDEYE1/Charity Contest/OtterlingSignature_zpsd659eee7.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sir-otterling-s-smashing-mega-millions-charity/t.84182525/][img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/REDDEYE1/Charity Contest/Signature_zps0a854862.png[/img][/url]

O U T

Tystra Daisetsu's
                                          User Image
                                          This bleach guild is one that is different from most as it accepts the three races "Soul Reaper, Vizard, and Arrancar" into the Soul Society, no longer being enemies. The guilds is welcoming, and though it is quite advanced than most, it is still in a state of growing and needs to expand. If you enjoy role playing, good people, and love bleach, you will love The Gotei Elite."

Foxtwix's & Maymaylove's
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Maymaylove and I, Foxtwix are best friends and we always loved to make avatars on tektek.com and try our hardest to make our desires come true. For a while we would have our own quest threads of us keeping track of everything but along the way, new items appear and we became distracted and lost interest and given up later on. So in conclusion Meagan and I decided it would be a better way to make a quest thread together and we also wanted to. Moreover it is nice to have each other’s moral support for not giving up on the avatar that we desire.In addition the name of our quest thread : Peanut butter vs Caramel, is because of our tastes buds.

Summerbunnylove's
                                          A Weird Charity -
                                          This Charity is about giving gold to people who are questing, but also, art freebies. Every 50 freebies given, we donate the gold made with in that time frame to a respectable quest thread. We also hold raffle's so you have a chance to win gold and free art.

VitaminDean's
                                          One Million White Daisies for VitaminDean,
                                          One Million Gold for You (Click Here!)

Cynical Lycanthropy's
                                          The Ultimate Quest for Fafnir!

roxerto's
                                          User Image
                                          ◆ This quest is from a teenage girl with nothing
                                          better to do in her life than quest for things
                                          she may never have. So far being successful
                                          with quest, she'd enjoy others being in her
                                          company, perhaps staying around to chat
                                          and take a bit of awkwardness out of the
                                          quest for to reach her goals. She can't get
                                          everything she wants though, and she
                                          understands that. Hopefully this is enough
                                          to drag some of you into her thread,
                                          otherwise she appreciates the consideration.

Mandy Amour's

Shameless Bit

O P E N

To join the Mods and other members in a Real Time conversation please CLICK HERE to join us in TinyChat. The password to join is "otterling" all lower case. Do know that placing up a webcam must first be done by gaining permission from the mods, other than that it is a free to chat location that must still follow the TOS of Tinychat and the rules of this charity contest.

Now everyone have fun here!

Tipsy Ladykiller

14,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
-pokes in-
Hello. :3
How is everyone doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff