Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
I agree, it's definitely a lot harder to get more gold these days without buying cash store items and selling them. Even with all that I have saved up, it still isn't much compared to some of the items I want. I'm glad the shop brought back the Stardust option, or whatever it's called, because that way you have a chance of getting a ton of items that are too expensive on the MP, and for 199gc, it's not too bad of a splurge.
I'm glad they added the $2 option for gcash, it helps me feel not so guilty when I buy gcash lol. I have to be discerning about my real money too, so I try to wait a long time before periods of buying.
Thanks! I hope I get it too, or at least something on my quest list. I hope you get yours too smile
Yep, and yep. I thought the $2 was interesting, and certainly helpful/nice for people who can't/don't want to drop $5 and up at a time.

You're very welcome, and thanks as well. :3
Over the years, I have come to realize the high probability that Gaia will bring almost any fairly popular item back, if one waits long enough-- and sometimes it pays off to wait. For example: Rosamund's Rage, once a $60 bundle exclusive, dropped along with four other items in a $3 or $5 red-themed bundle, maybe a year later. Quite the savings for people who wanted RRage, but didn't want/need other items from the original bundle.
So, I hold out hope that even rare CI drops (like my coveted Secret Character M) may someday be available without that chance component, and I can hopefully afford and enjoy it... ^^

Very true. It does seem to be habit with them to bring some popular items back and sell them for cheaper than they were originally. Rococo's is kind of nice too, even if they don't have a lot of choices, but they still give you a second chance at items you wanted but didn't have cash for yet.
I kind of hope Loyal's Bazaar gets some more items as well. I'm not a huge fan of what they have in there now, though I guess some other people like it.
I'm hoping they put some items on sale again soon, though I have a feeling it will be after this tier thing is over.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Very true. It does seem to be habit with them to bring some popular items back and sell them for cheaper than they were originally. Rococo's is kind of nice too, even if they don't have a lot of choices, but they still give you a second chance at items you wanted but didn't have cash for yet.
I kind of hope Loyal's Bazaar gets some more items as well. I'm not a huge fan of what they have in there now, though I guess some other people like it.
I'm hoping they put some items on sale again soon, though I have a feeling it will be after this tier thing is over.
Ah, yes, there's Rococo as well. Direct buy option for RRage at $15, I believe? Plus several others with varying price tags. It is certainly a nice 2nd-chance for people seeking to buy, and having that available for GC-users who plan to sell should also lower MP prices for nonGC-users. :3
Loyal's can always use more items. d: The latest Gateway's CI definitely got some attention. I've seen several giveaways with its items, as well as got some nice pulls from the Dumpster Dive.
Hopefully, hopefully. Sales are nice. Ah, they might, but they could discount before that ends too. Ya never know.
Haha, that Ghosty March from the GC tiers looks cute ( I want the whole March collection someday rofl ), but $150 just isn't gonna happen.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
Ah, yes, there's Rococo as well. Direct buy option for RRage at $15, I believe? Plus several others with varying price tags. It is certainly a nice 2nd-chance for people seeking to buy, and having that available for GC-users who plan to sell should also lower MP prices for nonGC-users. :3
Loyal's can always use more items. d: The latest Gateway's CI definitely got some attention. I've seen several giveaways with its items, as well as got some nice pulls from the Dumpster Dive.
Hopefully, hopefully. Sales are nice. Ah, they might, but they could discount before that ends too. Ya never know.
Haha, that Ghosty March from the GC tiers looks cute ( I want the whole March collection someday rofl ), but $150 just isn't gonna happen.

I've never got anything really good from the Dumpster Dive, just Philosopher's caches recently. I guess it's okay if you're into alchemy, but I'm not really.
But yes, like you said, I've been hoping that bringing some things back will lower the MP prices, though they seem to be getting higher most of the time, unless you get really lucky and find one that didn't become as popular for whatever reason and someone decides to sell it cheaper, like the Beyond Blush I managed to snag today.
I LOVE the March collection sooooo much. It makes me frustrated when they're so expensive in the shop and the MP. They are all so cute and unfortunately unaffordable crying

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
I've never got anything really good from the Dumpster Dive, just Philosopher's caches recently. I guess it's okay if you're into alchemy, but I'm not really.
But yes, like you said, I've been hoping that bringing some things back will lower the MP prices, though they seem to be getting higher most of the time, unless you get really lucky and find one that didn't become as popular for whatever reason and someone decides to sell it cheaper, like the Beyond Blush I managed to snag today.
I LOVE the March collection sooooo much. It makes me frustrated when they're so expensive in the shop and the MP. They are all so cute and unfortunately unaffordable crying
Haha, I suppose it would be cheap junk to some, given that it was Dumped, but I still find it amazing to pull out items worth millions. Yes, and lots of PCaches. I keep telling myself I'll do Alchemy, but right now, it's not components from the caches I need, but other equipable/zOMG items. Sadly, with Alchemy, it's usually much cheaper to just buy the crafted items from the MP, but that doesn't up your level.

The MP is crazy, always and forever. Normally, increased supply means lower prices-- but this does hinge on people dropping GC and selling the items for gold to increase the actual supply available to everyone. Perhaps putting RL $$ numbers on the items has increased their value in some people eyes, causing the MP prices to inflate? *shrug*
I have a love/hate relationship with my wishlist. I want what I want, but if everyone else wants the same item (i.e. it's popular), then it's expensive and I have near zero chance of getting it. Sometimes, though, I get lucky and like more attainable items. X] Congrats on your BBlush!

The March series is so cute. Some I'm more obsessed with than others, but for now, they'll sit on my impossible list. ^^; Holding out hope that they'll release all of them in a bundle someday (after the LQI limits runout). Of course, given their popularity, the bundle will probably start out at like $50+ But then, who knows?

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
Haha, I suppose it would be cheap junk to some, given that it was Dumped, but I still find it amazing to pull out items worth millions. Yes, and lots of PCaches. I keep telling myself I'll do Alchemy, but right now, it's not components from the caches I need, but other equipable/zOMG items. Sadly, with Alchemy, it's usually much cheaper to just buy the crafted items from the MP, but that doesn't up your level.

The MP is crazy, always and forever. Normally, increased supply means lower prices-- but this does hinge on people dropping GC and selling the items for gold to increase the actual supply available to everyone. Perhaps putting RL $$ numbers on the items has increased their value in some people eyes, causing the MP prices to inflate? *shrug*
I have a love/hate relationship with my wishlist. I want what I want, but if everyone else wants the same item (i.e. it's popular), then it's expensive and I have near zero chance of getting it. Sometimes, though, I get lucky and like more attainable items. X] Congrats on your BBlush!

The March series is so cute. Some I'm more obsessed with than others, but for now, they'll sit on my impossible list. ^^; Holding out hope that they'll release all of them in a bundle someday (after the LQI limits runout). Of course, given their popularity, the bundle will probably start out at like $50+ But then, who knows?

Quite so. I guess I'll need to visit the Dumpster more often to see what I can get. I've done alchemy a couple times, but the results ended up not being that great to me. Idk. And in zomg I'm as high as I can get unless I do Deadman's Pass, which I've never completed because my team always dies or they don't want me because my level isn't high enough. So I just sit and wait lol. Occasionally do runs of old quests to get a little gold.
My wishlist is to the point where I have run out of room and I have to go delete some stuff, and it's so hard because I'll find other items I've never seen that came out during my hiatuses, so I want them too. Sigh.

The March series is a really adorable idea and I can see why they've gained popularity. Some I want just for the balloons lol. You're right, a bundle would probably be outrageously expensive, but maybe they will release them in color codes, like the Cream bundle and the Ivory Bundle, etc. I love the Bunilla, Pandala, etc. items too, but they are soooooo pricey cry I think it will be a long time before I can snag any of those.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Quite so. I guess I'll need to visit the Dumpster more often to see what I can get. I've done alchemy a couple times, but the results ended up not being that great to me. Idk. And in zomg I'm as high as I can get unless I do Deadman's Pass, which I've never completed because my team always dies or they don't want me because my level isn't high enough. So I just sit and wait lol. Occasionally do runs of old quests to get a little gold.
My wishlist is to the point where I have run out of room and I have to go delete some stuff, and it's so hard because I'll find other items I've never seen that came out during my hiatuses, so I want them too. Sigh.

The March series is a really adorable idea and I can see why they've gained popularity. Some I want just for the balloons lol. You're right, a bundle would probably be outrageously expensive, but maybe they will release them in color codes, like the Cream bundle and the Ivory Bundle, etc. I love the Bunilla, Pandala, etc. items too, but they are soooooo pricey cry I think it will be a long time before I can snag any of those.
It's pretty cool, Diving. Sometimes you find really nice items that crazy generous Gaians have dumped to give some random person a treat. ^^
I think I'm a Level 3, since I did a bunch of Titan's Legacy's to prep for a level 2 formula, but now I'm stuck trying to collect zOMG components to complete them. Of course, it's a casual quest, as I'm saving most of my gold for main quest items. I don't feel like dumping gold on equipables (from MP or shops) that I'll have to destroy/crafting fees without high success rates when I've got a 50B goal to get to for SCM. ^^;;;

I'm not sure how big my wishlist can grow. It's relatively small, but I usually trim it to items I really want and don't think I'll get on my own, in case donators are looking. XDD But I can understand how frustrating that must be.

Yes, yes. I like most of the series' poses, and the balloons are fun and different. The exclusives, like for tiers or bundles (Siamese/Ghosty), will be the death of my collection quest of course. But Teddy/Pandy/Bunny/etc are still high on my list anyway. Color codes could help, unless it's like twenty bundles with one March each and we don't love the attached items enough to warrant buying a bundle for $___.
Who knows what Gaia'll do? What we can count on is that Gaia likes making money, so one way or another, we're likely to see the Marches re-released. I was definitely intrigued by the -illa/-ala items, but I'm sort of holding out for a collection bundle/cheaper re-releases on those too. ^^;;

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

It's pretty cool, Diving. Sometimes you find really nice items that crazy generous Gaians have dumped to give some random person a treat. ^^
I think I'm a Level 3, since I did a bunch of Titan's Legacy's to prep for a level 2 formula, but now I'm stuck trying to collect zOMG components to complete them. Of course, it's a casual quest, as I'm saving most of my gold for main quest items. I don't feel like dumping gold on equipables (from MP or shops) that I'll have to destroy/crafting fees without high success rates when I've got a 50B goal to get to for SCM. ^^;;;

I'm not sure how big my wishlist can grow. It's relatively small, but I usually trim it to items I really want and don't think I'll get on my own, in case donators are looking. XDD But I can understand how frustrating that must be.

Yes, yes. I like most of the series' poses, and the balloons are fun and different. The exclusives, like for tiers or bundles (Siamese/Ghosty), will be the death of my collection quest of course. But Teddy/Pandy/Bunny/etc are still high on my list anyway. Color codes could help, unless it's like twenty bundles with one March each and we don't love the attached items enough to warrant buying a bundle for $___.
Who knows what Gaia'll do? What we can count on is that Gaia likes making money, so one way or another, we're likely to see the Marches re-released. I was definitely intrigued by the -illa/-ala items, but I'm sort of holding out for a collection bundle/cheaper re-releases on those too. ^^;;

Oh I see. I just kept playing all the quests to up my level, I didn't know you could do it through alchemy as well. Interesting. But yea it's definitely not something you want to put a lot of gold into. If you eve have some time to kill, you can go to the fluff area in Village Greens and join a crew and just kill fluffs. As a team you make more gold and orbs, and the lower your level (1.7 is perfect) the more you'll make. I usually do that when I want to get more orbs quickly.

Yea I see what you mean about the attached items in the bundles, that could be a dilemma. But you're right, wants to make money and I'm sure we will see the Marches again, maybe they will do re-colors of some of them or something. Ugh if they did a cheaper bundle of the -illa/ala items I would die. Did you see they just added lavender Bunilla? Too poor, too poor.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Oh I see. I just kept playing all the quests to up my level, I didn't know you could do it through alchemy as well. Interesting. But yea it's definitely not something you want to put a lot of gold into. If you eve have some time to kill, you can go to the fluff area in Village Greens and join a crew and just kill fluffs. As a team you make more gold and orbs, and the lower your level (1.7 is perfect) the more you'll make. I usually do that when I want to get more orbs quickly.

Yea I see what you mean about the attached items in the bundles, that could be a dilemma. But you're right, wants to make money and I'm sure we will see the Marches again, maybe they will do re-colors of some of them or something. Ugh if they did a cheaper bundle of the -illa/ala items I would die. Did you see they just added lavender Bunilla? Too poor, too poor.
They introduced using orbs/loot from zOMG to craft Alchemy items/components, likely to encourage people's interest in both features and/or to help people level up their alchemy faster.
Something about my computer/internet/whatever doesn't play nice with zOMG, so I'm rarely able to play. Plus there's some glitch where I can't complete missions, so I've never moved far with the game. Maybe they'll fix some of those things with the maintenance they're doing now? Still, thanks for the advice-- maybe I'll try that.
My other options are begging for or buying Wing Tree Leaves/Clam Shell Purses/Trap Jaws from the MP, but that can get pricey too, with the amounts I need. No, must focus on main quests! So, I'll just casually gather where I can and hope for the best. d:

Recolors are always a possibility. We've already seen Kitty--&Siamese and the pink--&blue Unicorns. The recent Mr. Marches/Strut are... interesting redesigns, but I'm fond of the more cutesy originals overall. Admittedly, I've been tempted with a few of them, whether for color scheme or hat/vest/etc poses.
Haha, hopefully one would not actually die, but I know what you mean. Several bundles have killed me a little because I want them, "but not for that price" is the problem. XP I consider myself blessed not to be crazy fond of the lavender/purple color scheme. Saved me some heartbreak over being 'too poor, too poor' but I feel for you all the same. No, it's the creams/browns/golds/off-whites that'll be the death of me/my wallet (should I break and buy GC). XPPP *isweak*

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

They introduced using orbs/loot from zOMG to craft Alchemy items/components, likely to encourage people's interest in both features and/or to help people level up their alchemy faster.
Something about my computer/internet/whatever doesn't play nice with zOMG, so I'm rarely able to play. Plus there's some glitch where I can't complete missions, so I've never moved far with the game. Maybe they'll fix some of those things with the maintenance they're doing now? Still, thanks for the advice-- maybe I'll try that.
My other options are begging for or buying Wing Tree Leaves/Clam Shell Purses/Trap Jaws from the MP, but that can get pricey too, with the amounts I need. No, must focus on main quests! So, I'll just casually gather where I can and hope for the best. d:

Recolors are always a possibility. We've already seen Kitty--&Siamese and the pink--&blue Unicorns. The recent Mr. Marches/Strut are... interesting redesigns, but I'm fond of the more cutesy originals overall. Admittedly, I've been tempted with a few of them, whether for color scheme or hat/vest/etc poses.
Haha, hopefully one would not actually die, but I know what you mean. Several bundles have killed me a little because I want them, "but not for that price" is the problem. XP I consider myself blessed not to be crazy fond of the lavender/purple color scheme. Saved me some heartbreak over being 'too poor, too poor' but I feel for you all the same. No, it's the creams/browns/golds/off-whites that'll be the death of me/my wallet (should I break and buy GC). XPPP *isweak*

Ahhh okay. Yea my Mac doesn't play nice with Zomg either, so I have to use this giant beat-up HP laptop to play it...which is weird lol but whatevs. I don't go on it much anymore either, though I've been thinking about doing it again just to meet people and stuff.

I haven't been overly fond of the Mr. Marches/Strut either, but I love the Orca balloon for the one that just came out lol. So adorable. I too, am not overly fond of purple/lavender items either, but I do like this one. Omg I love the creams/brown/golds/off-whites toooo!!! We have so much in common rofl I love light pinks too, like what I'm wearing now.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Ahhh okay. Yea my Mac doesn't play nice with Zomg either, so I have to use this giant beat-up HP laptop to play it...which is weird lol but whatevs. I don't go on it much anymore either, though I've been thinking about doing it again just to meet people and stuff.

I haven't been overly fond of the Mr. Marches/Strut either, but I love the Orca balloon for the one that just came out lol. So adorable. I too, am not overly fond of purple/lavender items either, but I do like this one. Omg I love the creams/brown/golds/off-whites toooo!!! We have so much in common rofl I love light pinks too, like what I'm wearing now.
They've shut the game down as of today (yesterday?) for maintenance. Estimated for 'several' weeks but like construction, it'll last as long as it lasts. ^^; After that though, yeah, find people to chat with. :3

Heh, no one's ever accused me of being manly, and I do tend to lean towards the cutesy-feminine spectrum for my avatar as of late. But, I understand. They want to cater to guys as well-- the vests/ties are rather dapper, but not enough to make me crave the items. Definitely a cute orca balloon though. If I were more inclined, I probably would've tried to get one. But no! Leave it to others more in want(/need?) and focus on one quest. Gotta focus, gotta focus...
It's become apparent that those are my preferred color schemes, though I didn't notice until a few months ago how entrenched I am. Alas, too many beautiful items to want! *flails away, crying* Haha, but it is nice looking. Glad you like it too-- not everyone does.
Pinks can definitely be nice-- I'm fairly fond of that raspberry color they've used here and there, but I don't have much to match it with. That's a really sweet avatar you're sporting there. ^^

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

They've shut the game down as of today (yesterday?) for maintenance. Estimated for 'several' weeks but like construction, it'll last as long as it lasts. ^^; After that though, yeah, find people to chat with. :3

Heh, no one's ever accused me of being manly, and I do tend to lean towards the cutesy-feminine spectrum for my avatar as of late. But, I understand. They want to cater to guys as well-- the vests/ties are rather dapper, but not enough to make me crave the items. Definitely a cute orca balloon though. If I were more inclined, I probably would've tried to get one. But no! Leave it to others more in want(/need?) and focus on one quest. Gotta focus, gotta focus...
It's become apparent that those are my preferred color schemes, though I didn't notice until a few months ago how entrenched I am. Alas, too many beautiful items to want! *flails away, crying* Haha, but it is nice looking. Glad you like it too-- not everyone does.
Pinks can definitely be nice-- I'm fairly fond of that raspberry color they've used here and there, but I don't have much to match it with. That's a really sweet avatar you're sporting there. ^^

Yea I guess everyone will be in Towns now, though I've never really seen the point of Towns...I know it's too socialize or whatever, but I just wish there was more? Idk.

I know I keep telling myself I have to focus on the quests not get too distracted. Today (and yesterday's?) purchases were just a little sidetrack splurge to get me pumped up about new items, and I wanted to get them before the price went up too much.
Those are becoming my preferred color schemes as well, though I occasionally find a blue or black or grey item that suits my fancy. Creamy hues and pastels are definitely what I'm leaning more towards now...it's funny how tastes change, because when I first started Gaia I was totally into the blacks and reds and greens and purples lol.
Thank you! I feel pretty content with it right now smile It feels very me at the moment, if that makes sense. I crave cozy autumn weather, but since I live in Florida, that's not something we get much of. So I'm trying to get through my avi haha.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Yea I guess everyone will be in Towns now, though I've never really seen the point of Towns...I know it's too socialize or whatever, but I just wish there was more? Idk.

I know I keep telling myself I have to focus on the quests not get too distracted. Today (and yesterday's?) purchases were just a little sidetrack splurge to get me pumped up about new items, and I wanted to get them before the price went up too much.
Those are becoming my preferred color schemes as well, though I occasionally find a blue or black or grey item that suits my fancy. Creamy hues and pastels are definitely what I'm leaning more towards now...it's funny how tastes change, because when I first started Gaia I was totally into the blacks and reds and greens and purples lol.
Thank you! I feel pretty content with it right now smile It feels very me at the moment, if that makes sense. I crave cozy autumn weather, but since I live in Florida, that's not something we get much of. So I'm trying to get through my avi haha.
Maybe. I don't really hang out in towns myself.

Sometimes little splurges are good. They keep us from feeling deprived...? d:
B&W/grey items can be nice. :] I seem to gravitate towards warm colors in general, but occasionally a cool-colored item will catch my eye. Haha, same. I recall some of my original looks-- very different. At one point almost everything in my inventory and RL closet was black/grey, with plenty of gothic-ish items for Gaia.

No problem. :3 Content is a good feeling, and that does make sense.
Ooh, I crave Autumn as well. It's my favorite season-- I love the colors and cool fresh air and (little as we get) rain. And, though I'm by no means fashionable, I do love some of the fashions. Scarves, hats, boots, cardigans... they make me happy... X3

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

Maybe. I don't really hang out in towns myself.

Sometimes little splurges are good. They keep us from feeling deprived...? d:
B&W/grey items can be nice. :] I seem to gravitate towards warm colors in general, but occasionally a cool-colored item will catch my eye. Haha, same. I recall some of my original looks-- very different. At one point almost everything in my inventory and RL closet was black/grey, with plenty of gothic-ish items for Gaia.

No problem. :3 Content is a good feeling, and that does make sense.
Ooh, I crave Autumn as well. It's my favorite season-- I love the colors and cool fresh air and (little as we get) rain. And, though I'm by no means fashionable, I do love some of the fashions. Scarves, hats, boots, cardigans... they make me happy... X3

Aww your avi is cute too! Perfect for fall biggrin I was hoping they would have more autumn-ish items come out, but so far most of the season's rigs seem to spooky bats and stuff, which is appropriate for Halloween, I suppose. Except for Autumn Days, which is too expensive (to me) for just a couple of items. Oh well, maybe they will have more.
Yes, splurges are fun. Sometimes I'll have a bad day in RL so I go shopping on here lol It surprisingly helps.
Boots and cardigans and scarves are my heart heart heart They are so expensive in Florida though :/

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Aww your avi is cute too! Perfect for fall biggrin I was hoping they would have more autumn-ish items come out, but so far most of the season's rigs seem to spooky bats and stuff, which is appropriate for Halloween, I suppose. Except for Autumn Days, which is too expensive (to me) for just a couple of items. Oh well, maybe they will have more.
Yes, splurges are fun. Sometimes I'll have a bad day in RL so I go shopping on here lol It surprisingly helps.
Boots and cardigans and scarves are my heart heart heart They are so expensive in Florida though :/
Aw, thank you! ^^; I spent some time putting it together last night and rather like the result, even though Dress-up was really messing up for me. But yeah... :3
It's still early, so I presume we'll see some more before late December. Though I'm a tad apprehensive for the sake of my wallet if they come out with too much I love... DXD
Autumn Days/Mornings are cute, but you're right, quite up there in price. Haha, sometimes I do the same thing-- it's self-destructive, but in the moment, a little virtual shopping does soothe. ^^;

I love the idea of these looks, but I don't really know how well I pull them off. Wearing boots I got last year-- they're fun and I like them, but I can't wear them very often. Also, a cardigan today, but it's actually pretty hot outside, so I'm trying not to sweat. *yuck* gonk
Sorry to hear about the expensiveness. Things are the same way here, and only seem to be climbing up. I swear, most of my wardrobe is hand-me-downs and a few items gifted by my aunts. ^^;

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
Aw, thank you! ^^; I spent some time putting it together last night and rather like the result, even though Dress-up was really messing up for me. But yeah... :3
It's still early, so I presume we'll see some more before late December. Though I'm a tad apprehensive for the sake of my wallet if they come out with too much I love... DXD
Autumn Days/Mornings are cute, but you're right, quite up there in price. Haha, sometimes I do the same thing-- it's self-destructive, but in the moment, a little virtual shopping does soothe. ^^;

I love the idea of these looks, but I don't really know how well I pull them off. Wearing boots I got last year-- they're fun and I like them, but I can't wear them very often. Also, a cardigan today, but it's actually pretty hot outside, so I'm trying not to sweat. *yuck* gonk
Sorry to hear about the expensiveness. Things are the same way here, and only seem to be climbing up. I swear, most of my wardrobe is hand-me-downs and a few items gifted by my aunts. ^^;

Yea I worry about my wallet as well. I'm really trying to save because I just know something awesome will come out and I will want to buy it, maybe even a bundle of it, but I'm tempted to take advantage of the sales they are having now on Neko Nook and Just Desserts. It's such a gamble lol. But yes, I'm hoping that they at least have some cute wintery items if not more fall themed apparel. I've kind of been disappointed in the monthly envelopes recently.

I have the same boots since senior year of high school...5 years ago haha. They are getting super worn out so I'm thinking a new pair should be in order. I can't wear them very often either :/ I'm wearing a cardigan today too, and it was so humid outside I almost went back in and changed. It's been cooler in the morning and at night, but it's still really hot in the day.
I just did a major clean-out of my closet, but most of my winter stuff are sweaters I've had for years, simply because we only get a couple months out to wear them anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff