• Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SonicSweeti
Singing-Ariel
SonicSweeti
:3

Hey there!

hey sugar!!~ how r yah?

Oh you know, just doin' my thang XD Staying pretty busy but somehow I have time for Gaia. How are you?

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
Oh yes, there are definitely some great moments in the Incredible's. I like some of the plot twists, and Syndrome makes an exceptional villain smile Big Hero 6 is loosely based of the Marvel comic, it looks really good smile It comes out in a couple of months, I believe.
The Parent Trap with Lindsay. To this day I still have most of the lines memorized.

I do love me some good anime/Japanese movies. Miyazaki is a genius. I haven't seen Totoro unfortunately, but I do love Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. My favorite of his though is Howl's Moving Castle, hands down. the book excellent as well.

What others do you like? Do you watch anime shows as well?
Ah, cool. I think I've seen a trailer once, and it looked interesting. I'll have to check into it some more. ^^
Haha, just the other day, I was thinking about how the twins liked to eat Oreos with peanut butter (they did that, right?) because something someone said sparked that memory. Nice! I wouldn't say I have much of it memorized, but it was fun. Apparently, it was a remake of an older movie, though I haven't seen that one.

Cool, cool. I like several of his films too. I personally don't think I've watched Totoro until this little spree, maybe bits and pieces of it? People always talk about it, so I'm glad to have some more information on it all the same. I think Kiki's was one of my first exposures to anime film. Always a sweet one. I remember the wood stove-old lady's pie and her catching her friend falling from the dirigible most clearly-- though admittedly, in the years I hadn't seen it, I completely forgot about the artist lady in the woods. ^^;;;
Howl's was really fun. We own that and Ponyo, and my little brothers really enjoyed both. Those were their first Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli films. So, we opted to show them some of the classics and had a week of anime films. We still haven't seen Mononoke together though.

I watch some anime, though it's probably fairly limited in most people's opinion. ^^; I've been following Naruto/Shippuden (manga and anime) forever and a day. Watched all of Bleach, and then caught myself up on the manga because I missed it. One Piece, I'm dabbling in the sub now when I have time, though I watched the first arc or two dubbed years ago. But I'm getting back into it, through the anime and all caught up on the manga.
Also in anime, I enjoyed Fruits Basket, Ouran HSHC, Samurai 7, Death Note, and Trigun. Those are the ones I can easily recall. And then I've got a whole list of anime/manga suggestions I'm supposed to watch someday... ^^;;;

I always eat oreos that way because of them. It's so delicious! There is an old old version that's just okay, but there's another one where the two girls aren't sisters, just friends, and they get their parents together. It's really cute.

I've never seen Totoro, unfortunately. I want to though. Haven't seen ponyo either sad Mononoke is sooooo intense...wow. I get shivers thinking about it. I need to buy Howl's, I don't know why I don't own it yet...

I used to be into Naruto years ago; thought about getting into Shipuden again. I also love Death Note, Darker than Black, Dragonball Z (my first anime!), Samuri Champloo, and Cowboy Bebop. AND FRUITS BASKET OH MY WORD. I figured you liked it because of your username :3 I love the manga for that one.
I've started to slowly get into Sailor Moon; I don't know why I never watched it when I was a kid....but yes, like you I have a list of suggestions to watch as well.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raine Higashi
ninja

Hi!!!! ninja

Your little jello's are so cute!

Divine Unicorn

Singing-Ariel
Raine Higashi
ninja

Hi!!!! ninja

Your little jello's are so cute!

Thanks ^_^

Divine Unicorn

how are you?

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
I always eat oreos that way because of them. It's so delicious! There is an old old version that's just okay, but there's another one where the two girls aren't sisters, just friends, and they get their parents together. It's really cute.

I've never seen Totoro, unfortunately. I want to though. Haven't seen ponyo either sad Mononoke is sooooo intense...wow. I get shivers thinking about it. I need to buy Howl's, I don't know why I don't own it yet...

I used to be into Naruto years ago; thought about getting into Shipuden again. I also love Death Note, Darker than Black, Dragonball Z (my first anime!), Samuri Champloo, and Cowboy Bebop. AND FRUITS BASKET OH MY WORD. I figured you liked it because of your username :3 I love the manga for that one.
I've started to slowly get into Sailor Moon; I don't know why I never watched it when I was a kid....but yes, like you I have a list of suggestions to watch as well.
I've always wanted to try it, but never have. ^^; Nice, nice. I'll have to check those out if I get the chance. I just remember seeing an old VHS at my grandfather's when I was digging for movies one night.

It was pretty cute. Ponyo too. It's been a while since I've seen Mononoke, but I do remember some rather intense/disturbing scenes. It'll be good to check out when I take the time. ^^ Haha, sounds like a plan. Gotta have copies of our faves on hand.

Naruto's had its ups and downs over the years, but held my interest fairly well. I like quite a few of the characters, and it's fun to watch the story unfold. Nearing the end, I believe, in the manga, but then it could still go on for another hundred+ chapters. You never know what the mangaka may do... XD

Haha, some of my first anime were before I even knew what anime was/that it wasn't just a cartoon. I vaguely remember watching shows like Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo(?), and a couple episodes of something called Monster Rancher. Pokemon, of course, dubbed every week for the first 150 + several movies. Then I caught some partial series like Lupin the Third, Trigun, Inuyasha, etc on later night TV as I grew up.

My friends decided way back when that I was fairly like Tohru, and that should be my nickname. It's the first one to really stick and I've had it ever since (thus my username, despite an early misspelling issue, though I doubt I'll ever change it). ^^;; Fruits Basket was one of my first 'watching anime and knowing it' exposures, and I quite enjoyed the 26-episode box set my friend got me for my birthday. The manga is on my list of eventual reads. Someday, someday... d:

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Singing-Ariel
SonicSweeti
Singing-Ariel
SonicSweeti

Hey there!

hey sugar!!~ how r yah?

Oh you know, just doin' my thang XD Staying pretty busy but somehow I have time for Gaia. How are you?

LOL same i feel yah. im always so busy but this is my place to relax and interact with other humans lol
ohhh i like your sleeping cat!

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

I've always wanted to try it, but never have. ^^; Nice, nice. I'll have to check those out if I get the chance. I just remember seeing an old VHS at my grandfather's when I was digging for movies one night.

It was pretty cute. Ponyo too. It's been a while since I've seen Mononoke, but I do remember some rather intense/disturbing scenes. It'll be good to check out when I take the time. ^^ Haha, sounds like a plan. Gotta have copies of our faves on hand.

Naruto's had its ups and downs over the years, but held my interest fairly well. I like quite a few of the characters, and it's fun to watch the story unfold. Nearing the end, I believe, in the manga, but then it could still go on for another hundred+ chapters. You never know what the mangaka may do... XD

Haha, some of my first anime were before I even knew what anime was/that it wasn't just a cartoon. I vaguely remember watching shows like Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo(?), and a couple episodes of something called Monster Rancher. Pokemon, of course, dubbed every week for the first 150 + several movies. Then I caught some partial series like Lupin the Third, Trigun, Inuyasha, etc on later night TV as I grew up.

My friends decided way back when that I was fairly like Tohru, and that should be my nickname. It's the first one to really stick and I've had it ever since (thus my username, despite an early misspelling issue, though I doubt I'll ever change it). ^^;; Fruits Basket was one of my first 'watching anime and knowing it' exposures, and I quite enjoyed the 26-episode box set my friend got me for my birthday. The manga is on my list of eventual reads. Someday, someday... d:

Ah yes, you must try it one day! And I would like to find the older movies eventually too, I tend to buy vhs from Goodwill so maybe I'll see it there one day. Pretty much all my Disney movies are on vhs lol.

I remember watching Pokémon as well as Digimon, and Cardcaptor Sakura, which was also my first manga. I thought they were so cute~ Anime was a big reason I got into art; I wanted to learn how to draw the characters. It was pretty much all I did drew for years haha.

Tohru is so precious. I really hope you get to read the manga soon because I actually liked it more than the anime. The anime leaves out a lot of things and even changes some stuff, so the manga is more in-depth and what-not. Heartbreaking, too. I remember crying over Kyo's backstory.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SonicSweeti
Singing-Ariel
SonicSweeti
Singing-Ariel
SonicSweeti

Hey there!

hey sugar!!~ how r yah?

LOL same i feel yah. im always so busy but this is my place to relax and interact with other humans lol
ohhh i like your sleeping cat!

Exactly. It's a nice escape from the daily trudge smile

Thanks! I like it too. I bought two Niko Nook's and got cats both times, so I'll probably sell one of them. But I haven't decided yet.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raine Higashi
how are you?

I'm doing well, staying busy busy! :3

How are you?

Divine Unicorn

Singing-Ariel
Raine Higashi
how are you?

How are you?

Doing good, just took my oldest to the school bus stop

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raine Higashi
Singing-Ariel
Raine Higashi
how are you?

How are you?

Ah, school buses smile I was always homeschooled or driven there so I never rode the bus unless I stayed over at someone's house.

Divine Unicorn

Singing-Ariel
Raine Higashi
Singing-Ariel
Raine Higashi
how are you?

How are you?

Ah, school buses smile I was always homeschooled or driven there so I never rode the bus unless I stayed over at someone's house.

I drove my oldest to school last year .... it was not fun, only difference with the school bus is we get eaten by mosquitoes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff