Welcome to Gaia! ::

Could you help me get threadmaster achievement please? Just <3 this thread thanks

Of course! 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 >

Shy Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sinister Lynx
Well, aren't you lucky x.x
I'm on a quest for gold these days cause my wishlist items are just too expensive x.x

User Image
          Sure was. And to think everyone laughed at me cause I cried about not getting it. Then someone went off and got it for me. But the issue that you're facing is the very reason I'm questing my entire wishlist. Can't get upset if everything is up for grabs emotion_awesome

You cried owo? I would never cry xD
But that's sweet of them :3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sinister Lynx

User Image
          Hey...it was that monthly time where someone sneezing could bring me to tears. And I'd just came (was supposed to come that stupid girl never did send over my gold) into gold and when I looked back at it, it jumped from 200mil, to 500mil, to 800mil in the course of a weekend. I was very emotional.

Yeah it was sweet of them. Made a thread about it AND put them in my two anon threads even though they weren't anons.

Shy Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sinister Lynx

User Image
          Hey...it was that monthly time where someone sneezing could bring me to tears. And I'd just came (was supposed to come that stupid girl never did send over my gold) into gold and when I looked back at it, it jumped from 200mil, to 500mil, to 800mil in the course of a weekend. I was very emotional.

Yeah it was sweet of them. Made a thread about it AND put them in my two anon threads even though they weren't anons.

That was annoying. But the ninja headband was more annoying to me x.x So gave up on it.

That's nice smile I have too much junk owo

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Shy Gaian

QueerxCore
good luck

Thank you smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sinister Lynx
That was annoying. But the ninja headband was more annoying to me x.x So gave up on it.

That's nice smile I have too much junk owo

User Image
          Dawh, don't give up on it. Seelie Order, I had in my heart since my original account. It was in the millions back then when millions was impossible to get. I just caught it a few weeks ago for under two mil. It'll drop. And it'll drop hard.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Sinister Lynx

Thank you smile

you're welcome

Shy Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

I've wanted it since I first started on Gaia owo
And still goes up xD

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sinister Lynx
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

I've wanted it since I first started on Gaia owo
And still goes up xD

User Image
          Ah, man...its one of those. Like the devil tail or the angelic scarf. Perpetually high. Sorry, love. crying

Shy Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Yesh exactly... It's sad but it's fine always seems to happen to me xD

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sinister Lynx
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Same way I feel about my art quest. Even before I started questing it seriously, I very rarely got people to even acknowledge me, let alone to get them to do art for me.

Shy Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sinister Lynx
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Same way I feel about my art quest. Even before I started questing it seriously, I very rarely got people to even acknowledge me, let alone to get them to do art for me.

I ain't a fan of art... Some are awesome but too expensive...

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sinister Lynx

User Image
          Which is specifically why I'm questing it. Hopefully, I'd keep alotta cheap ones or freebies. But, everytime i place an order, I'm either accepted and never gotten to or I'm ignored completely, so I said, ******** it, let them come to me. I JUST got into art this year, and its s**t expensive now, but you're right, some of them are awesome, but at this point I don't care if its shitty or not. I just want some.

Shy Gaian

==== ☠ ====𝓑𝓾𝓶𝓹==== ☠ ====

Shy Gaian

Pharaoh Misa
Sinister Lynx

User Image
          Which is specifically why I'm questing it. Hopefully, I'd keep alotta cheap ones or freebies. But, everytime i place an order, I'm either accepted and never gotten to or I'm ignored completely, so I said, ******** it, let them come to me. I JUST got into art this year, and its s**t expensive now, but you're right, some of them are awesome, but at this point I don't care if its shitty or not. I just want some.

Oh okies o: Sorry it's been a year since I replied to this but I wanted a break from questing crap :/
How have you been ? You still come online? If so you got your questing done or did you add more like me xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff