Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME...

To Simply Sheep, a quest for...well...sheep (and maybe goats). If you haven't figured out what I am questing by now, then you should probably go reread the title, come back to this introduction, then go to wikipedia and look up sheep (because wikipedia is very reliable). And maybe then, you'll understand. If not, LEAVE. No, I'm kidding. Please. Baa-baa-back it up now and sit your tush down. I'm just a girl, with a sick obsession of sheep. I need them, I want them...Well. Personally, I don't want real sheep. I want every single GaiaOnline item that has to do with sheep (and maybe goats). Oh, boy and where are my manners! This is an introduction but I've been baa-baa-babbling on without saying who I am. I am Epopoeia, otherwise known as "Little Po Peep". But you can call me Poppy, Epo, or Poeia. Anyways, come follow my herd into the pasture, as we try to collect each one of my little missing sheepies (and maybe goats).

Noob

LE REGULATIONS

Hurray! Time for rules! But because I'm as lazy as a sheep (haha) and hate reading a lot, as I am sure you are as well, we are just going to do list format!

01. No chewing gum. Gets stuck in the wool.
                                                  02. No fighting through le interwebs with any other little Gaians who come popping in this thread. Otherwise, you will face the wrath of me. And I'm not very wrathful so please, be nice. If you want to go fight it out, meet in real life, video tape it, and then sent it to me so I can chuckle at how you people really did that.
                                                  03. Treat everyone with respect. If someone says "HOWDY DOO DA DAY", you best be saying it back because its rude to be all like "ERMERGERD. LIEK I DON'T WANT TO BE TALKIN' TO THAT PERSON BECAUSE THEY ARE LIEK NEW HERE." Okay? I hate that. It's just...Ew. Leaves that weird cotton-y feeling in my mouth whenever I see someone do that. Just...Be nice.
                                                  .04 Please follow the GaiaOnline ToS. None of that nasty stuff. No one wants to see your womanly or manly parts, or to see a detailed story of how to "banged" a person into infinity and beyond. Please. Keep all that nastiness for the private messaging system. Or, just don't do it at all?
                                                  05. There is no rule number 5.
                                                  06. Stick to sheep. This is for any donations. Please. I appreciate if you want to send me a pair of nice KiKi slippers or something like that, but I won't accept that. I'm strictly sticking to sheep and nothing more. But thanks for the offer. However, gold donations are accepted, but any gold donations go towards my big sheep item that I am questing.
                                                  07. If you are a regular here, I expect you to be especially nice to everyone else.
                                                  08. Don't feed the animals.
                                                  09. I have all the more right to add more rules because I am the owner of this thread and I probably forgot something or another...

Noob

QUESTING

Well, you know my overall goal is to have EVERY SINGLE SHEEP ITEM GAIAONLINE HAS TO OFFER, right? I am also questing for thread layout graphics. I am an unfortunate being without the magic of Photoshop or the knowledge of GIMP, so I rely on others for graphics. Unfortunately, I'm too focused on my quest right now to worry about putting in orders for graphics, so I'm just going to put it up that I'm questing some find sheep-y graphics for my thread. Anything will do: Links banners (200x40, 88x35), post graphics, blah, blah, blah. Everything is welcome, as long as its all sheep-ified.

I am collecting every sheep item GaiaOnline has to offer. However, my current big sheep item I want is Mimpi the Sheep.

If you are questionable about what sheep item to gift, please go to my profile. I have sheep items in there that I do not possess yet.

As of the moment, I am currently also taking in some goat items as well, so feel free to donation some goat-y stuff too.

DONATIONS

dreaming lamb - Ramune
                                                  ewrr - Ramune
                                                  l3lossoms - Year of the Sheep
                                                  Little Darling Marionette - Heimdal the Ram

Noob

CONTESTS

♥ the first contest is called Home Sheep Home. Its where you play the game, Home Sheep Home. In the game you must lead Shaun the Sheep back to the barn. This contest will last until the end of March, where the winner will be announced. To win, you must have the best time, score and fartherest level out of everyone. I'll calculate the average of your score between all three traits once you give me such information. I WANT THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE GAME WHEN YOU GET YOUR HIGHEST SCORE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, THEN I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR ENTRY. When you get as far as you can, quote me in this thread and make sure I "O.K." that I have seen the post before you stop harassing me about beating the current high score. The leaderboards will be posted in the announcements. The winner will receive some sort of sheep related prize. I just need to figure that out still. I promise it won't be lame because sheep aren't lame.
                                                  ♥ the next contest is a TekTek contest called Make me Sheep-y. You must make a TekTek sheep related, of course. EXCEPT, it must be a sleepy sheep. Yes. A sleepy sheep-y person thing. There is no price limit. Go wild, everyone. The prize is starting at 10k (will probably be bumped up sooner or later). The deadline is the end of March. I will pick three people from this thread who haven't submitted to judge and they will decide the winner. Please PM your entries to Epopoeia with the title "A Sheep-y Person is Inside".

Noob

ANNOUNCEMENTS

2.24.2013 I opened up my quest. c:

Noob

LINKS IN & OUT

As was said either, I have no banners yet, so if you really want to talk this thread up, for now, use just the link below. I really appreciate it, though.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/simply-sheep-a-quest-for-well-sheep-maybe-goats/t.84852539_1]pretty neat place inside this here link...[/url]

If you wish to affliate, just let me know. I'll be glad to, as long as it isn't something weird and crazy where people eat sheep.

Noob

ABOUT SHEEP

♥Sheep are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals typically kept as livestock. Like all ruminants, sheep are members of the order Artiodactyla, the even-toed ungulates.
                                                  ♥Sheep production began during biblical times.
                                                  ♥Raising sheep is the oldest organized industry.
                                                  ♥There are over 40 breeds of sheep in the U.S. and approximately 900
                                                  different breeds around the world.
                                                  ♥Sheep were smuggled into the states during the 16th and 17 centuries
                                                  to develop the wool industry.
                                                  ♥Sheep were domesticated 10,000 years ago in Central Asia.
                                                  ♥A male sheep is a "ram". A female sheep is an "ewe". A baby sheep is a "lamb".
                                                  ♥The act of giving birth is called “lambing.”
                                                  ♥Sheep have 24 molars and 8 incisors.
                                                  ♥Sheep do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
                                                  ♥Depending on the breed, the mature weight for female ewes range
                                                  from 90 to 300 pounds.
                                                  ♥Sheep generally consume 2 to 4.5 pounds of food daily.
                                                  ♥For more sheeptastic facts, visit this here site.

Noob

RESERVED

Because I'll probably need it later.

Noob

RESERVED

Noob

RESERVED

Noob

LE THREAD

is now opened.

Noob

BUMP

Because I can.

Noob

BUMP

Because I can.

Noob

BUMP

Because I can.